Why Christian nationalism is pure poison for the U.S.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Romanov2488

Jul 20, 2022
Charlotte
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
IF they have called the master of the house BEELZEBUB , how much more will they call you .
They thought jesus was the devil too . SO i do not marvel when folks who dont follow CHRIST
think me to be of satan and they to be of God . Even the unbelieving jews said to JESUS that he was of the devil
and that THEY KNEW GOD . YET JESUS told them YE are of your father the devil .
REPENT YE and BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST before its forever too late for you . I desire only good for your soul .
That’s your own bs interpretation of the Bible so you can express your hate towards LGBT and nonbelievers.

Romanov2488

Jul 20, 2022
Charlotte
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I see. One Christian says it, so that means Christians as a whole do. It goes to show how weak your argument is to rely on such desperate Appeals to Strawman.
Look at your fellow uneducated cattle calling for a theocracy:

Fundamentalists are such clowns. Pure poison for society. You know nothing of Jesus’ teachings, you simply parrot like most other self-proclaimed Christians do. You use his teachings to justify your hate and bigotry.

I would love for you to share your nonsense on an atheist forum apart from your echochamber here.

Romanov2488

Jul 20, 2022
Charlotte
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Exactly . This man just wants to justify himself and thus finds the worst examples and tries to say that is christanity .
Exactly my friend . ALL we can do is follow Christ my friend , stay glued in sound doctrine and point to Christ and all His teachings .
He doesn’t know what a strawman is, he’s a shill for other con artists such as Ken Ham. Right here he doesn’t even have the spine to admit that he thinks Harry Potter is evil. I posted a video of a woman psychologically abusing children regarding Harry Potter by guilt tripping them into oblivion and he sees it as justified.
1675177821180.jpeg

Romanov2488

Jul 20, 2022
Charlotte
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Not phobic, fear of normalizing sin. Hate the sin, love the sinner.
That’s garbage. That’s just a way to lovingly look down on them.

I could also say to love Jesus but hate the followers such as yourself.

LOVE JESUS, HATE HIS FAN CLUB!
See how that works? We need billboards that praise Jesus and condemn his followers.

Romanov2488

Jul 20, 2022
Charlotte
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Besides Christians, Whites, Males & Heterosexuals who should be looked down on?
Ah yes, don’t look down on some of the most privileged people. You’re one of those privileged Karens who would go into a black neighborhood with a sign saying “White Lives Matter” aren’t you.

Romanov2488

Jul 20, 2022
Charlotte
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Can't answer my question eh? The coward factor again.
Aren’t you the same coward afraid of admitting that Biden won fairly? Or are you going to sit here and cry like a MAGA snowflake about how he’s the antichrist and it was stolen?

Last edited:

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
This plaque is fixed to a landing leg of the lunar lander on the moon, 'A.D." of course means "after christ", I wonder what the Klingons and Romulans will make of it if they ever pay the moon a visit?..:)

apollo-11-plaque.jpg

Romanov2488

Jul 20, 2022
Charlotte
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
This plaque is fixed to a landing leg of the lunar lander on the moon, 'A.D." of course means "after christ", I wonder what the Klingons and Romulans will make of it if they ever pay the moon a visit?..:)

View attachment 29011
“Plaque says AD meaning After Christ, therefore must be true.” Christianity has spread through imperialism and colonialism as an effort to force everyone else on board. There’s religions such as Hinduism which are much older. Did you know that “In God We Trust” was only added to currency only about 50 years ago?

Give it 100 more years and this nonsense will disappear as we become more secular.

Majority of Christians have 0 respect for anyone else that disagrees with them. As a result, their bigotry shouldn’t be tolerated.

Last edited:

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Aren’t you the same coward afraid of admitting that Biden won fairly?
Dodge.

I'd hate to be an atheist, living with all that fear and hate.

You can lash out at me and other CyB Christians all you want. Christ be glorified all the more.
As a result, their bigotry shouldn’t be tolerated.
What do you propose be done with such Christian intolerant bigots? Everything can be tolerated by Atheists except the principles that made America great.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Romanov2488

Jul 20, 2022
Charlotte
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Dodge.

I'd hate to be an atheist, living with all that fear and hate.

You can lash out at me and other CyB Christians all you want. Christ be glorified all the more.

What do you propose be done with such Christian intolerant bigots? Everything can be tolerated by Atheists except the principles that made America great.
Deflection. I’d hate to be a Christian living with all that fear of an imaginary hell and hate towards LGBT.

You can lash out at me and other nonbelievers all you want. Christianity is declining all the more.

What do you propose to be done with such nonbelievers and people of the LGBT community? Everything can be tolerated by Christians except the principles that made America great and those who don’t share their beliefs.

I propose the state taxing the churches, homophobic preachers to be fined and investigated, “one nation under god” and “in god we trust” to be removed from currency and the pledge. For example if you go out into the streets and spew biblical homophobic rhetoric, you should immediately be detained and investigated just like this preacher here:

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The one who follows not CHRIST is the one who believes NOT That HE IS THE SAVOIR , MESSIAH .
And since you preach the many paths to GOD , yeah its quite easy to see you dont follow Christ at all .
SO if one cant even BELIEVE IN JESUS , why on earth would anyone hear that man on advice of how to FOLLOW JESUS .
IT would be like me going to an atheist and trying to teach and atheist HOW to be an atheiest . I AINT ONE
You are not christain either . This is why you cannot see . I am simply pointing you TO CHRIST
so you can have eternal life .
I feel it’s time to post this letter that my dear brother @amigo de christo wrote. So let’s hear from our brother now, as he talks about the dire necessity of Christ Jesus.

All have sinned and fallen short of the Glory of God .
There is none that are righteous .
Not one that has not sinned .
There is no salvation in any other religion .
And good works without faith in Christ saves none .
Just as faith without works is dead
so is works without faith .
Only one way , only one Name whereby one may be saved .
That is JESUS CHRIST .
That if you shall confess him by Mouth and believe that God has raised Him
from the dead you shall be saved .
When speaking to nicodemus , JESUS
said that GOD so loved the world that HE sent HIS only begotten Son
that who so ever BELIEVES in Him shall be saved .
He , JESUS , goes on to say but the who believes not shall be damned .
Let us also examine a man named cornelious .
In acts chapter ten we see a man
who had did many good works and many prayers unto God .
He was a gentile who prayed to the one true God of abraham .
He was in his house praying to God when an angel appeared
to Him and told him he had been heard for his many good alms and prayers .
Yet Even that man needed to hear one thing
in order to be saved . And he was told to send men unto Peter
who would tell him the words He needed to hear .
Whereby He and his household could be saved . IT was the glorious gospel .
God has chosen to save the people by the preaching of the gospel .
That all who do believe would be saved .
There simply is no other way , no other name whereby we must be saved .
Paul warned the church not to heed anyone , not even an angel
that brought any other gospel .
John said that if one brings not that gospel do not let them into your house
or bid them god speed .
So why do so many today entertain this other gospel
which is no gospel . The one that says
muslims , buddists , hindus atheists and etc
That if they simply do good they are saved . ITS A LIE .
And it is another jesus they preach , another false gospel
they do bring .
Satan knows how to deceive and he has no love for this world .
He lies to them through men even within christendom .
Let no man , woman or child enter into this lie .
Rather teach that to be saved ONE MUST BELIEVE in CHRIST JESUS .
All else is but vanity and it cannot save .
And if a man tells you HE knows JESUS
and that JESUS is just another way to GOD and that these other religions
have their way too . THAT MAN does not KNOW CHRIST
and is a liar . I say this out of great love for all peoples .
For I truly desire not one soul to perish .
The gospel that saves is real simple .
CALL upon the name of the LORD JESUS and ye shall be saved .
And if one truly belongs to Christ they won’t
call evil good and good evil . JESUS is not the minister of sin .
And we ought not to be either .

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
‭‭Romans‬ ‭10:9-10‬ ‭KJV‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬

12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
‭‭Acts‬ ‭4:12‬ ‭KJV‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬

6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
Galatians‬ ‭1:6-8‬ ‭KJV‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬

9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.
10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:
11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.
2 John 1:9-11 KJV

14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
John‬ ‭3:14-19‬ ‭KJV‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬

11 And, behold, immediately there were three men already come unto the house where I was, sent from Caesarea unto me.
12 And the Spirit bade me go with them, nothing doubting. Moreover these six brethren accompanied me, and we entered into the man's house:
13 And he shewed us how he had seen an angel in his house, which stood and said unto him, Send men to Joppa, and call for Simon, whose surname is Peter;
14 Who shall tell thee words, whereby thou and all thy house shall be saved.
15 And as I began to speak, the Holy Ghost fell on them, as on us at the beginning.
16 Then remembered I the word of the Lord, how that he said, John indeed baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost.
17 Forasmuch then as God gave them the like gift as he did unto us, who believed on the Lord Jesus Christ; what was I, that I could withstand God?
Acts‬ ‭11:11-17 ‭KJV‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

Romanov2488

Jul 20, 2022
Charlotte
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Jeiss
I feel it’s time to post this letter that my dear brother @amigo de christo wrote. So let’s hear from our brother now, as he talks about the dire necessity of Christ Jesus.

All have sinned and fallen short of the Glory of God .
There is none that are righteous .
Not one that has not sinned .
There is no salvation in any other religion .
And good works without faith in Christ saves none .
Just as faith without works is dead
so is works without faith .
Only one way , only one Name whereby one may be saved .
That is JESUS CHRIST .
That if you shall confess him by Mouth and believe that God has raised Him
from the dead you shall be saved .
When speaking to nicodemus , JESUS
said that GOD so loved the world that HE sent HIS only begotten Son
that who so ever BELIEVES in Him shall be saved .
He , JESUS , goes on to say but the who believes not shall be damned .
Let us also examine a man named cornelious .
In acts chapter ten we see a man
who had did many good works and many prayers unto God .
He was a gentile who prayed to the one true God of abraham .
He was in his house praying to God when an angel appeared
to Him and told him he had been heard for his many good alms and prayers .
Yet Even that man needed to hear one thing
in order to be saved . And he was told to send men unto Peter
who would tell him the words He needed to hear .
Whereby He and his household could be saved . IT was the glorious gospel .
God has chosen to save the people by the preaching of the gospel .
That all who do believe would be saved .
There simply is no other way , no other name whereby we must be saved .
Paul warned the church not to heed anyone , not even an angel
that brought any other gospel .
John said that if one brings not that gospel do not let them into your house
or bid them god speed .
So why do so many today entertain this other gospel
which is no gospel . The one that says
muslims , buddists , hindus atheists and etc
That if they simply do good they are saved . ITS A LIE .
And it is another jesus they preach , another false gospel
they do bring .
Satan knows how to deceive and he has no love for this world .
He lies to them through men even within christendom .
Let no man , woman or child enter into this lie .
Rather teach that to be saved ONE MUST BELIEVE in CHRIST JESUS .
All else is but vanity and it cannot save .
And if a man tells you HE knows JESUS
and that JESUS is just another way to GOD and that these other religions
have their way too . THAT MAN does not KNOW CHRIST
and is a liar . I say this out of great love for all peoples .
For I truly desire not one soul to perish .
The gospel that saves is real simple .
CALL upon the name of the LORD JESUS and ye shall be saved .
And if one truly belongs to Christ they won’t
call evil good and good evil . JESUS is not the minister of sin .
And we ought not to be either .

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
‭‭Romans‬ ‭10:9-10‬ ‭KJV‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬

12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
‭‭Acts‬ ‭4:12‬ ‭KJV‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬

6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
Galatians‬ ‭1:6-8‬ ‭KJV‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬

9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.
10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:
11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.
2 John 1:9-11 KJV

14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
John‬ ‭3:14-19‬ ‭KJV‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬

11 And, behold, immediately there were three men already come unto the house where I was, sent from Caesarea unto me.
12 And the Spirit bade me go with them, nothing doubting. Moreover these six brethren accompanied me, and we entered into the man's house:
13 And he shewed us how he had seen an angel in his house, which stood and said unto him, Send men to Joppa, and call for Simon, whose surname is Peter;
14 Who shall tell thee words, whereby thou and all thy house shall be saved.
15 And as I began to speak, the Holy Ghost fell on them, as on us at the beginning.
16 Then remembered I the word of the Lord, how that he said, John indeed baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost.
17 Forasmuch then as God gave them the like gift as he did unto us, who believed on the Lord Jesus Christ; what was I, that I could withstand God?
Acts‬ ‭11:11-17 ‭KJV‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬
When Jesus said “I am the way, the truth, the life”…fundamentalists use that to their advantage so they can crap on all religions. Jesus could have meant something else when he said that, Jesus spoke in many parables.

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
There’s religions such as Hinduism which are much older...
Majority of Christians have 0 respect for anyone else that disagrees with them.

1-The founders of all other religions are now corpses in boxes somewhere but Jesus is not, spot the difference?..:)
2-Nobody can respect a fool..;)
"The message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God" (1 Cor 1:18)

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If Christians truly layed themselves down for Christ and their neighbors, then they wouldn’t hate on LGBT and nonbelievers. All they do is quote that verse where Jesus said to love thy neighbor as if it actually applies to them-it doesn’t. It’s all show and smoke and mirrors. Looking down on someone out of pity or feeling sorry for them and praying as a result isn’t love, it’s indirect contempt.
God hates the Sin ! not the Sinner ?

Queers and anyone who does not respect Christ Jesus is Lost to Sin !

They are a curse to all Man in fact for they are lost in fact, not to mention they do not know what the Love of God is in fact !

Queers are a creep show in fact !

On the subject that you are on about with some Fundamentalist so called Christians ? I do know of one branch of such a people, not that all Christian so called Fundamentalist are of the same ilk ? But I do know of a type of who claim to be Christian Fundamentalist who as I see it they are truly only a Fundamentalist Religious ? Mob !
They are just like any Islamic Religious dupe or stupid religious Jew is, Lost !

You see Religion never Saved anyone in fact, not their Soul ! They have no real true regards to Christ Jesus in fact, because they are only Religious dups in fact.
They have a Religion just like any Atheist does in fact and Communism is a Religion and so is Socialism, such is just a Mans works Religion that the majority must follow or else in fact !
One major problem is such are Lost and a Curse in fact.

For They are the epitome of what Hate truly is ! Depravity it's self ! In lust with their Sin in fact.
Not to mention they have to peddle such over everyone, or else ? Then the spastic comes out in them dictating over all like little drongo Hitler's that have to have it all their way ! and spite to all who do not fall into line with them and their stupid deranged depravity !

A true Christian does not abide by such working of Satan, but calls it out for the Serpent that it truly is, that is in fact leading people astray that's a fact.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Most of them are false because your religion is a load of bs as it is. You guys are on pace to being a minority in 50 more years.

Christianity doesn’t deserve any respect given how hateful its followers are. Yes Christianity is mocked at every turn, and rightfully so. Why are you so surprised that hateful Christians are being met with the same contempt back?
We are already the minority . Most all churches would condemn folks like me .
The true lambs are ALREADY a tee tiny remnant . STILL i fear not man nor what is coming against me .
If it were Just me alone i would stand against the evils of this world .
Soon the world will pass laws that will make any kind of fundamentalism seem dangerous
and to re educate them or put them to death . STILL i dont fear what is coming at all .
If they put me in prison , STILL i win , if they took all my goods and i was on the run , STILL i win
and even if said society puts me to death , STILL I WIN . FOR JESUS is my hope and in HE alone is eternal life .
This life is but a vapor . IT comes it goes , but eternal life is forever . CHOOSE YE CHRIST
Harden not your heart .