WHY CHRISTIANS ARE STILL DYING

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Kreisel

Feb 9, 2021
Tahoe City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you believe the final judgement will happen before you croak? Maybe, maybe not.
I don't subscribe to your death consciousness which flows from your "carnal mind which is death" - Romans 8:6.

Your notion of a 'Final Judgement' also flows from the carnal mind with it's carnal interpretations.

Give me your favorite scripture on the 'Final Judgement and I'll straighten it out for you.

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If you believe that heaven is on earth right now you must lead a very charmed life. This world is no heaven.

Reactions: Renniks

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't subscribe to your death consciousness which flows from your "carnal mind which is death" - Romans 8:6.

Your notion of a 'Final Judgement' also flows from the carnal mind with it's carnal interpretations.

Give me your favorite scripture on the 'Final Judgement and I'll straighten it out for you.
"When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, then he will sit on his glorious throne. Before him will be gathered all the nations, and he will separate people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. And he will place the sheep on his right, but the goats on the left. Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, ..."

"But by the same word the heavens and earth that now exist are stored up for fire, being kept until the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly."

"Knowing this first of all, that scoffers will come in the last days with scoffing, following their own sinful desires. They will say, “Where is the promise of his coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all things are continuing as they were from the beginning of creation.” For they deliberately overlook this fact, that the heavens existed long ago, and the earth was formed out of water and through water by the word of God, and that by means of these the world that then existed was deluged with water and perished. But by the same word the heavens and earth that now exist are stored up for fire, being kept until the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly."

"Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. From his presence earth and sky fled away, and no place was found for them. And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Then another book was opened, which is the book of life. And the dead were judged by what was written in the books, according to what they had done. And the sea gave up the dead who were in it, Death and Hades gave up the dead who were in them, and they were judged, each one of them, according to what they had done. Then Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire. And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire."

The Kreisel

Feb 9, 2021
Tahoe City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you believe that heaven is on earth right now you must lead a very charmed life. This world is no heaven.

Jesus said the Kingdom of Heaven IS AT HAND - Matthew 4:17.
You must still be in the First Heaven, not the Second or Third Heaven obviously.

The Kingdom of Heaven is IN YOU - Luke 17:21, but if you don't sow to the Illumination, you'll remain in the Outer Darkness - "The children of the kingdom shall be cast into outer darkness" - Matthew 8:12

The Kreisel

Feb 9, 2021
Tahoe City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, then he will sit on his glorious throne. Before him will be gathered all the nations, and he will separate people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. And he will place the sheep on his right, but the goats on the left. Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, ..."

His coming is internal - II Thess 1:10

"But by the same word the heavens and earth that now exist are stored up for fire, being kept until the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly."

The day of the Lord is internal which is the day of judgment on the those not believing the truth

"Knowing this first of all, that scoffers will come in the last days with scoffing, following their own sinful desires. They will say, “Where is the promise of his coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all things are continuing as they were from the beginning of creation.” For they deliberately overlook this fact, that the heavens existed long ago, and the earth was formed out of water and through water by the word of God, and that by means of these the world that then existed was deluged with water and perished. But by the same word the heavens and earth that now exist are stored up for fire, being kept until the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly."

"Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. From his presence earth and sky fled away, and no place was found for them. And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Then another book was opened, which is the book of life. And the dead were judged by what was written in the books, according to what they had done. And the sea gave up the dead who were in it, Death and Hades gave up the dead who were in them, and they were judged, each one of them, according to what they had done. Then Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire. And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire."

Rev 1:3 and 22:10 states, "these things ARE AT HAND" - the Book of Revelation is a picture book of spiritual realities. It's not a book to synchronize with world events.

Jesus comes "to be GLORIFIED IN THE SAINTS" - II Thess 1:10.

The bible is a spiritual book inspired by the Holy Spirit for our spiritual ascension. If we "sow to the spirit" - Gal 6:8

Last edited:

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rev 1:3 and 22:10 states, "these things ARE AT HAND" - the Book of Revelation is a picture book of spiritual realities. It's not a book to synchronize with world events.
I didn't only quote Revelation.
Are you seriously denying the historical Christian belief of the final judgment?

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus said the Kingdom of Heaven IS AT HAND - Matthew 4:17.
You must still be in the First Heaven, not the Second or Third Heaven obviously.

The Kingdom of Heaven is IN YOU - Luke 17:21, but if you don't sow to the Illumination, you'll remain in the Outer Darkness - "The children of the kingdom shall be cast into outer darkness" - Matthew 8:12
Now you are denying hell also?

The Kreisel

Feb 9, 2021
Tahoe City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't only quote Revelation.
Are you seriously denying the historical Christian belief of the final judgment?
Since you did not follow my instructions by allowing you your 'favorite scripture', implying one. You only get my half-measured response.

The Kreisel

Feb 9, 2021
Tahoe City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The verse is self explanatory

Same
Ok, let's go back to the OP -
Romans 8:13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.

Now isolate.
Most all just jump around doing the AvoiDance.

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since you did not follow my instructions by allowing you your 'favorite scripture', implying one. You only get my half-measured response.
In other words, let's ignore the inconvenience verses that don't support your theology.

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh look, you're carnal mind has you being disingenuous too - imagine that.

You're also avoiding Roman 8:13 like the plague. lol.
13 For if you live according to the flesh, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the misdeeds of the body, you will live.

10 But if Christ is in you, then even though your body is subject to death because of sin, the Spirit gives life because of righteousness.

Quit cherry picking, and you'll find the answers right in front of your face.