Why Civilization Should Defend Zionism

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have now read your OP, but still it omits a literal meaning of the word,
Amadeus, that’s just not true. The literal meaning is in the OP.
First, some definitions. From Definition of ZIONISM
an international movement originally for the establishment of a Jewish national or religious community in Palestine and later for the support of modern Israel

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amadeus, that’s just not true. The literal meaning is in the OP.
Perhaps I used the wrong word when I said, "literal". as I have in other places on this forum, I do not like the word "literal" for this very reason. Yes, you did provide a definition of Zion. I have provided another one. I apologize if I have confused the issue for anyone.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perhaps I used the wrong word when I said, "literal". as I have in other places on this forum, I do not like the word "literal" for this very reason. Yes, you did provide a definition of Zion. I have provided another one. I apologize if I have confused the issue for anyone.
Too many are becoming enamoured with the natural . SOON from jersualem itself
shall come the solution unto the world . AND IT WILL BE FALSE TOO .
TOO many are focused on this world , having hopes in men , in govts , in natural jerusalem or whatever .
WE MUST return to our bibles . THIS WORLD and EVERY KINGDOM IN IT WILL NOT ENDURE FOREVER .
BUT THAT ONE WILL . IT WILL . our hopes our trust MUST BE IN JESUS CHRIST our KINGDOM BE ABOVE .
our hopes BE ABOVE . our affections be above . MEN are not gonna save us or this world .
JESUS CAN , but all who do deny HIM will persih with this old world and old heavens . I wish to GOD folks
would just get back into the bible and be in prayer again . IT clears things up so fast .

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Too many are becoming enamoured with the natural . SOON from jersualem itself
shall come the solution unto the world . AND IT WILL BE FALSE TOO .
TOO many are focused on this world , having hopes in men , in govts , in natural jerusalem or whatever .
WE MUST return to our bibles . THIS WORLD and EVERY KINGDOM IN IT WILL NOT ENDURE FOREVER .
BUT THAT ONE WILL . IT WILL . our hopes our trust MUST BE IN JESUS CHRIST our KINGDOM BE ABOVE .
our hopes BE ABOVE . our affections be above . MEN are not gonna save us or this world .
JESUS CAN , but all who do deny HIM will persih with this old world and old heavens . I wish to GOD folks
would just get back into the bible and be in prayer again . IT clears things up so fast .
Amen!

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Too many are becoming enamoured with the natural .
Not in this case. As @Jericho so eloquently said in post #296, we have the burden in this world to act for faith without works is dead.

A retired pastor recently told me how she volunteered for a day at St. Theresa's facility in India. To test if her humility was genuine, the sisters made her mop the floor 3 times with a rag at the bottom of a stick. Such devotion to the natural by the sisters is illustritive to the point of the thread.

Many Christians are averse to the issues of the day, not wanting to be sullied by the dirty life on Earth. They make themselves irrelevant, holed up in a cave singing kum-by-ya. Jesus washed the feet of the Apostles! He feed the hungry. Cured the sick. Healed the blind. He did not command we ignore natural work and natural needs and wait for his return. Paul said if we do not work, we should not eat.

There is work to do, my friend!
In short, I ask you the same question I posed to @Lizbeth. Do you concede that civilization is better than the alternative on Earth of barberism, lawlessness and the denial of individual liberty?

Reactions: Jericho

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Why Civilization Should Defend Zionism​

So that one's misappropriated rationale can find justification in genocide.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why don’t you consider what Merriam Webster says Zion means from the OP?
That definition of Zion and Zionism is not new to me. Many years ago I read about it as a supplement to my Bible studies. Some years ago, it was @APAK and his studies and posts on this forum which let me consider problems with that emphasis.

That along with my own Bible readings and prayers have kept on a different pathway centered more on the Bible itself. My physical age and deteriorating health have limited me time wise. I had wished once that I could study more in depth the original languages. but by the time I considered doing just that I was no longer capable of doing that and keeping up my other Bible related activities.

As a young man I learned Spanish and German and I keep those up by reading the Scriptures in them, but when I tried to add a new one [Hebrew] I simply was not up to it.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes, they are Israel, in fact.
No they are not in fact ! For they are not worthy of Christ Jesus in fact, only them Jews who became Christians were worthy of the OT and they became Israel in fact ! One could not be a Christian and say otherwise in fact, or one would be an Anti-Christ in fact and that's a fact !

Anyone peddling Jews Religion nowadays is a total fool ! because they are clearly Lost in fact !

Why would a Christian look to the Lost ? such is just pathetic ! Looking for people who reject Christ Jesus o_O :rolleyes: :phew::oops: moron's ! such proves that such a one is not worthy Christian at all ! for all such reject Christ Jesus in fact !
Some of that ilk may say believe in Jesus ? but sure as hell do not believe that he is Christ Jesus in fact, because their works expose clearly them !

Real Christians have a handle on the OT we do not need clowns who don't live up too such in any regards. In fact if the so called Jews of today were to go back to the OT days, the majority would be killed on the spot in fact by the Jews of old for total disregard of the laws in fact.

So some moron nowadays makes claims that the Jews in the State are worthy ? prove it ! I wish they were worthy of the OT but sadly they are not in fact ! how could anyone make such a remark nowadays, the top devout Jews say it's not Israel in fact but they hope it to become worthy Israel in the future in fact and so Huston we have a problem ! They who look for Jesus can not see the forest for the trees ? because Christ Jesus is here ! but you must be truly born again to understand that fact !

Only fools look forward to the so called rapture, why ! it's because they are not truly born again in fact ! that's why they seek the hard way for they do not have Christ Jesus within them in fact ! So they are calling on the Hellfire ! and they will not go to Heaven, because they will reap what they Sow in fact ! For they are not doing the will of God at all in fact !

If they were truly Saved they would be Preaching Christ Jesus first and foremost in their lives ! for that is the Key to the Kingdom of God in fact !

Reactions: APAK and amadeus

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That definition of Zion and Zionism is not new to me. Many years ago I read about it as a supplement to my Bible studies. Some years ago, it was @APAK and his studies and posts on this forum which let me consider problems with that emphasis.

That along with my own Bible readings and prayers have kept on a different pathway centered more on the Bible itself. My physical age and deteriorating health have limited me time wise. I had wished once that I could study more in depth the original languages. but by the time I considered doing just that I was no longer capable of doing that and keeping up my other Bible related activities.

As a young man I learned Spanish and German and I keep those up by reading the Scriptures in them, but when I tried to add a new one [Hebrew] I simply was not up to it.
To be honest there is no need to learn certain languages to better understand the bible .
The truth is men have often used this line on us in order to get us to accept their VIEW on something .
Truly truly all we need to learn the scriptures , IS HE WHO INSPIRED THE SCRIPTURES . i keep it real simple my friend .
ALL we need IS THE LORD .

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To be honest there is no need to learn certain languages to better understand the bible .
The truth is men have often used this line on us in order to get us to accept their VIEW on something .
Truly truly all we need to learn the scriptures , IS HE WHO INSPIRED THE SCRIPTURES . i keep it real simple my friend .
I agree my friend.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
To have a handle on the Jewish history and relation to regarding such they use to getting the real message in how they described such is what is how one can get a better handle on a point ! because English is a Bastard language that does not describe that well, but you can see that they tried their best in early English and then with more modern English versions it's even worse !
If one does not have much understanding of Hebrew or Greek or Latin then you have less of an idea on what is truly being put forward. Just as if one has no understanding on the OT Books of the Bible, then one has no foundations regarding the NT Books of the bible.

When one understands the OT Books then the NT Books then they come to life even more so !

If one has has read the NT and then has read a book of such then read it again ? you will find out that you missed something in the first reading that came to light in the 2ed reading in fact and then in the 3rd 4th 5th etc etc you will find the same thing in regards, if you are awake ? As it all starts coming together ? as you are mastering such !

I have a religious mate and he is good at remembering lines and that's as far as it goes in general, but such is impressive to Carnal people, they think he is well learned ? but he is not truly at all in fact ! for he knows nothing but is only rec what other evil fundamentalist peddled to him, as he does not understand the Bible, he only uses the Bible as an idol in fact ? The Devil himself knows the Bible well as anyone !

Now regards the workings of the Devil he will try to twist the words too his own ends and lead one astray ? So if one does not have a handle on each Book of the Bible then you could be undermined by such people like my Fundamentalist mate. He comes across as a strong Christian but in fact is not worthy of Christ Jesus at all in fact ! for he is barking up the wrong tree ! he is looking for Jesus and he does not like or value Christ Jesus at all in fact. for he is hellbent on the 2ed coming ! that's were it's all at for fools !

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
From Houthi movement - Wikipedia
the Houthis adopted their official slogan: "God is the Greatest, Death to America, Death to Israel, A Curse Upon the Jews, Victory to Islam."

1704024379722.png

No matter the name Islamic militants go under - Barbary Pirates, Moors, Al Qeada, ISIS, Hezbollah, Hamas or Houthi's - the blood thirsty evil is the same.

Their flag has their slogan in Arabic.

1704024597934.png

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why civilization needs to BELIEVE ON THE CHRIST OF ZION .
Cause all who do so are patakers of true heavenly ZION . and all who deny HIM are not and rather will suffer the wrath of GOD .

Reactions: Marvelloustime