Why Civilization Should Defend Zionism

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This thread is about Zion not ‘Biblical’ Zion. Try to keep up.
Devil you !

If one does not understand Biblical Zion then such a one haves proven that they have no idea at all what they are talking about regarding Zion in fact !

If it's not Biblical it's not Zion you Devil ! for you are peddling a worldly so called Zion ? that is not worthy of God in fact !

Carnal Zion ? their is no such thing in fact.
So some clown claims a Carnal Zion, that dumb as it comes or in fact totally Satanic in fact !

That's like saying Jesus was Carnal ? Blasphemy !

If it's not of the Holy Spirit ! such is futile in fact and only a moron would make such a clam, Carnal Zion indeed ! o_O :rolleyes:

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Devil you !

If one does not understand Biblical Zion then such a one haves proven that they have no idea at all what they are talking about regarding Zion in fact !
No. I'm just rejecting your false dichotomy. It has nothing to do with the reasons in the OP and shows profound antisemitism.

No other country on Earth is held to the same standard as this sovereign nation. They're Germans but not real Germans. They're Georgians but not real Georgians. They're South Ossetians but not real South Ossetians ... Their Syrians but not Biblical Syrians. Their Ethiopians but not Biblical Ethiopians. Their Egyptians but not Biblical Egyptians. ‘True’ Israel (Jew) is a ruse.

And then there is the false dichotomy of pretending Zionism is not Biblical and the idea only came up in the 19th century - despite God's command to Joshua over 3,000 years ago.

They're called Jews because their religious ancestors come from Judea, aka Canaan, aka Palestine. This is real and Biblical. Here is Biblical:
  1. Joshua 1:1-2
    And after the death of Moses the servant of Yahweh, Yahweh spoke to Joshua the son of Nun, Moses’ assistant, saying, 2“Moses my servant is dead. Now therefore arise, cross over this Jordan, you and all the people, to the land that I am giving to them—to the children of Israel.
  2. Psalm 9:11 Sing praises to Yahweh who dwells in Zion, declare among the people what he has done.
  3. Ezekiel 47:22 You shall allot it as an inheritance for yourselves and for the aliens who reside among you and have begotten children among you. They shall be to you as citizens of Israel; with you they shall be allotted an inheritance among the tribes of Israel.
  4. Ezekiel 48:14 And they must not sell any of it, nor exchange it. Nor is this choice portion of the land to be transferred, for it is holy to Yahweh.
  5. Galatians 3:7 Know then that it is those of faith who are the sons of Abraham.
  6. John 4:22 salvation is from the Jews.
Christians claim inheritance as sons of Abraham, the Father of the Judeo-Christian faith. Israel, or Jews are not less the sons of Abraham, a people, a faith, a sovereign nation with history unlike any on Earth.

You got nothing to say about the 2 sixes; the 6 reasons civilization should support Zion in the OP or the 6 supporting Biblical verses here - in fact! Exactly what is your argument that overturns the 6 reasons in the OP and the 6 verses from God's word? Nada. Racist, anti-semitic claims and semantic word games, e.g., Zion is not 'Biblical' Zion.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No. I'm just rejecting your false dichotomy. It has nothing to do with the reasons in the OP and shows profound antisemitism.

No other country on Earth is held to the same standard as this sovereign nation. They're Germans but not real Germans. They're Georgians but not real Georgians. They're South Ossetians but not real South Ossetians ... Their Syrians but not Biblical Syrians. Their Ethiopians but not Biblical Ethiopians. Their Egyptians but not Biblical Egyptians. ‘True’ Israel (Jew) is a ruse.

And then there is the false dichotomy of pretending Zionism is not Biblical and the idea only came up in the 19th century - despite God's command to Joshua over 3,000 years ago.

They're called Jews because their religious ancestors come from Judea, aka Canaan, aka Palestine. This is real and Biblical. Here is Biblical:
  1. Joshua 1:1-2
    And after the death of Moses the servant of Yahweh, Yahweh spoke to Joshua the son of Nun, Moses’ assistant, saying, 2“Moses my servant is dead. Now therefore arise, cross over this Jordan, you and all the people, to the land that I am giving to them—to the children of Israel.
  2. Psalm 9:11 Sing praises to Yahweh who dwells in Zion, declare among the people what he has done.
  3. Ezekiel 47:22 You shall allot it as an inheritance for yourselves and for the aliens who reside among you and have begotten children among you. They shall be to you as citizens of Israel; with you they shall be allotted an inheritance among the tribes of Israel.
  4. Ezekiel 48:14 And they must not sell any of it, nor exchange it. Nor is this choice portion of the land to be transferred, for it is holy to Yahweh.
  5. Galatians 3:7 Know then that it is those of faith who are the sons of Abraham.
  6. John 4:22 salvation is from the Jews.
Christians claim inheritance as sons of Abraham, the Father of the Judeo-Christian faith. Israel, or Jews are not less the sons of Abraham, a people, a faith, a sovereign nation with history unlike any on Earth.

You got nothing to say about the 2 sixes; the 6 reasons civilization should support Zion in the OP or the 6 supporting Biblical verses here - in fact! Exactly what is your argument that overturns the 6 reasons in the OP and the 6 verses from God's word? Nada. Racist, anti-semitic claims and semantic word games, e.g., Zion is not 'Biblical' Zion.
Sadly you can not see the trees for the forest !

Jesus must of been an Anti-Semite then ? Jesus only exposed all them who were not truly worthy of God in fact ! and they had to kill him for the feared they would be exposed in fact !

You are an Anti-Christ in fact !

Anyone who looks up to the So called Zionist ? can not be worthy of a true Christian at all in fact. for i will tell you why, it's because Biblical Zion is worthy Of Christ Jesus only ! one must abide in Christ Jesus to understand Biblical Zion in fact and no Anti-Christ has a clue about Biblical Zion in fact, for all who are not truly born again are Lost ! because they are of this world that Jesus pointed out, is full of deceptions and delusions ! See that !
Now as for one who idol the Talmud ? such a one is of Satan in fact ! for the Talmud books are the most evil racial prejudice load of insanity nonsense ever written in fact ! They are far worse that anything the Nazis ever peddled in fact ! but they are on the same track ! It's worse that Communism ! In fact that's what created both such idiots ! totally Satanic to the core ! As Jesus said they are of their father who was a murder and a liar from the beginning.

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Broken record. Lap #33.

Christ was referring to the few standing before him and not making some racist comment about all.
Broken record. Lap #33.

Christ was referring to the few standing before him and not making some racist comment about all.

You are confused.

8 And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;

9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

So how many Jews were standing before Christ when these words were spoken and written? You have confused John 8 with Revelation 2 and 3.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are confused.

8 And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;

9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

So how many Jews were standing before Christ when these words were spoken and written? You have confused John 8 with Revelation 2 and 3.
Broken record. Lap #35.

Not all Jews are from the Church of Satan, certainly not those in Israel today. I suggest you start another thread to delve into this subject more deeply: John 8 & Rev 2 & 3. Nowhere in the OP is a reason given to support Zion that the Jews are not from the church of Satan. For some reason, you want to make the racist statement that all Jews are collectively from the Church of Satan.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
From today's devotional reading:
You will know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am Yahweh your God, and there is no one else.
Joel 2:27

Profound.

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Broken record. Lap #35.

Not all Jews are from the Church of Satan, certainly not those in Israel today. I suggest you start another thread to delve into this subject more deeply: John 8 & Rev 2 & 3. Nowhere in the OP is a reason given to support Zion that the Jews are not from the church of Satan. For some reason, you want to make the racist statement that all Jews are collectively from the Church of Satan.

Lol… sure

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There shall be a people
who are to soon to be revealed
in the Spirit of the living Christ of God.

They shall walk before God
without sin and blemish or any iniquity.

In the Glory of God to the Glory of God.

They shall worship in Spirit and Truth
and walk in His Light. They shall have
the Light of Life.

They shall obey in Spirit and Truth
and witness to the Spirit of Truth.

They shall dwell in all the beauty of Holiness
unto the Holiness of God. And the sweet fragrance
of the Spirit of holiness shall dwell upon them
at all times before the Lord God.

They shall bless and love the Lord
with all they do with all their hearts
with all their minds and with all their souls
with all their strength.

They shall fulfill the Commandments of Jesus the Christ.

They are sent by God to destroy the works
of the children of the devil.

They shall prevail and overcome the temptations
of the world and slay the children of the devil
with the Righteousness of their lives
by the Spirit of their God.

They shall open the door for the return
of the King of Kings from heaven to earth.

They and they alone shall have the blessing of the Lord.

They are The Children of The God Most High.
Who or what people are you referring to?

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You would not know if I told you.
That’s quite presumptuous of you, so without even speaking to me, you have declared an intellectual prominence over others. I’m not sure why you have elevated yourself to a position of donnish, but such ego shows much.

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is going to cast your soul into hell.

That should be your only concern you moron.
Well I believe Jesus Christ is Lord…

The Bible says…
31 And they said , Believe on the Lord JesusChrist, and thou shalt be saved , and thy house.

I believe Jesus is Lord! And the Bible says.

Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking by the Spirit of God calls Jesus accursed, and no one can say that Jesus is Lord except by the Holy Spirit.

Now you better be careful,

Jesus said: “But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment. For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned”

Telling me.. a Jesus loving Christian I’m going to hell is setting yourself up for failure.

You are cursing me! Do you remember what happened when Pharaoh cursed the first born of Israel to death… The curse was reversed.

I asked what people are you talking about, your reply was I’m going to hell!

Reactions: Wrangler

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Getting back to the OP, militant Islam, violent Jihad, is the scourge of humanity and civilization should oppose it at every turn. As support for Israel goes, so goes civilization, itself.

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Getting back to the OP, militant Islam, violent Jihad, is the scourge of humanity and civilization should oppose it at every turn. As support for Israel goes, so goes civilization, itself.
Have you noticed how everything to do with this temporal world seems to be a mixture of both good and evil, in varying degrees? And that is another way of saying impure.

There is none righteous, no not one. Apart from Christ, the Son of God.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Because you are attacking me and my ability to see the trees for the forest. Your post says nothing about the issue.
People like what you peddle are only religious but never truly born again in fact, for they all looking back at the vomit as the Bible says. for they do not have faith that can move mountains ? Now that's i who's against you in fact good buddy, i am not against you bro ! i just know that you are not up to speed on the real issue in fact.
Blind faith is one of little faith in fact !
If one goes back to the vomit then on is not worthy of Christ Jesus in fact.
Why look to the so called Jews ?
I am a Jew and i know the difference because i am Saved ! One does not look to Jews to be Saved, i will give you a hint, it's Christ Jesus in fact that you need to seek ! as the Jews in the State they call Israel have to look to Christ Jesus in fact, for you look as tho like a stupid Jew, is looking for another Jesus, why because such reject Christ Jesus in fact and that's a fact !

What's wrong with Christ Jesus for you ? that such have to look for another and in fact lead the whole world into Hellfire ?

The Reason why the Hellfire is because the world have turned their backs on Christ Jesus in fact, for they are going to Hell in fact !People who look to the Rapture are not Saved in fact ! for they want Hellfire and the Bible clearly points out that You will reap what you sow ?

Abide in Christ Jesus as that's all that one needs and all will be Rosie ?

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you noticed how everything to do with this temporal world seems to be a mixture of both good and evil, in varying degrees? And that is another way of saying impure.

There is none righteous, no not one. Apart from Christ, the Son of God.
It's the eternal battle.

I believe Western Civilization has lost moral clarity, confidence in its proud and rich heritage and indoctrinated to embrace moral equivalence. A people who cannot discern good from bad are easy pickings for the Adversary.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Huh? Where do you get the idea that supporting Christ's people is adverse to Christ?

See OP. We are one with Israel in that we are part of civilization. Their enemies, are enemies of civilization itself.

No, we are not to be unequally yoked with unbelievers, including unbelieving Jews/Israel. That is ecumenicalism, a deception. God called a remnant out FROM Israel, just as He called Abraham out from among the Gentiles. As it was prophesied, only a remnant of Israel would be saved. We need to distinguish between the "Israel of God" and "Israel after the flesh". We don't count earthly Jerusalem/Zion to be our mother, but heavenly Jerusalem/Zion is. Earthly Jerusalem sadly is called Babylon, Sodom and Egypt in scripture, spiritually. Doesn't mean earthly Jerusalem/Israel is entirely evil, but is a mixture of good and evil, in varying degrees, like anything to do with this fallen world (including our western politics).

The church's only mandate is the gospel, to "go and make disciples", not to be entangled with the geo-political affairs of this world, but let the Lord judge and deal with those things, as He IS doing and only He is qualified to do so. We may discern specific events/actions that are visible, but are not privy to everything that goes on out of sight, wheeling and dealing, stealing, murders, corruption etc. Not to mention biased news and biased histories. There is a lot that goes on in secret in this world and only God knows all the truth about any issue. People, nations and governments of this world act in their own self interests and according to whatever they can get away with, that is just the nature of the fallen world - how can we pick a side with those things when in truth there are none righteous, no not one. When the angel in the OT was asked whose side he was on, theirs or ours, the angel essentially replied "Neither. But in the name of the LORD do I come." I believe we should endeavour to be of the same mind as that angel. Our battle is spiritual and our weapons are not carnal either. We are in the world but not of it - friendship with the world is enmity with God - come out from among them and be ye SEPARATE, says the Lord, not be joined/united with them.