Why Do Husbands Cheat?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why-do-husbands-cheat_-1.jpg

1 Corinthians 7:3 - The husband should give to his wife her conjugal rights, and likewise the wife to her husband.⁠

The loss of sexual intimacy in a marriage is a tell tale sign of imminent disaster. Just like a normal appetite, every man and woman has a sexual appetite that must be fed. If you are not feeding your spouse’s sexual appetite, don’t think they will just starve! Once your spouse stops seeing you in a sexual way and as a sexual partner, their desire will turn towards someone else. You will be nothing more than a roommate and/or the mother of their children. ⁠

Husbands should not be made to feel like they are sexual fiends. Sex is a natural and normal expectation in a Christian marriage. It is not to be used as a bargaining tool or reward for good behavior. A man will not put his sex life on hold either. If you are constantly putting sex on the bottom of your list of priorities, this will weaken him, causing him to be defenseless against temptation when another woman offers him what you are not.⁠

The important thing to know is that every time a husband and wife deprive each other of sexual intimacy, they are opening the door to sin through temptation!⁠

Do you make sure you’ve eaten, are dressed and ready to take on the day? Do you take time out in your busy schedule to get your nails and hair done? Do you make time to ‘go out with the girls’ or ‘grab a coffee with your bestie’? Clean the house? You make time for the things that are important to you. If you don’t find time for regular sex in your marriage, it’s time to make a change before it’s too late!⁠

Order takeout, skip the dishes, send the kids to bed early, wake up earlier yourselves, cancel extra curricular activities for the family - do whatever it takes to make and maintain time for sex in your marriage. You can do without a lot of things in your life, but a sexless marriage is not one of them! Denying your spouse sexual intercourse (conjugal rights) is a sin against God’s word.⁠
Sadly I believe most self professing Christian men only view women as a sperm bucket in which they can fulfill their selfish lusts. They further use the love of Christ to condone their wicked views displaying they have no idea whatsoever or whomsoever Christ is.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sex is a powerful and wonderful thing between a man and woman. I know. I experienced it nearly half a century with one wonderful Christian lady.

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sadly I believe most self professing Christian men only view women as a sperm bucket in which they can fulfill their selfish lusts. They further use the love of Christ to condone their wicked views displaying they have no idea whatsoever or whomsoever Christ is.
Really? What a sad view of Christians and of mankind in general.

Reactions: kcnalp

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Why-do-husbands-cheat_-1.jpg

1 Corinthians 7:3 - The husband should give to his wife her conjugal rights, and likewise the wife to her husband.⁠

The loss of sexual intimacy in a marriage is a tell tale sign of imminent disaster. Just like a normal appetite, every man and woman has a sexual appetite that must be fed. If you are not feeding your spouse’s sexual appetite, don’t think they will just starve! Once your spouse stops seeing you in a sexual way and as a sexual partner, their desire will turn towards someone else. You will be nothing more than a roommate and/or the mother of their children. ⁠

Husbands should not be made to feel like they are sexual fiends. Sex is a natural and normal expectation in a Christian marriage. It is not to be used as a bargaining tool or reward for good behavior. A man will not put his sex life on hold either. If you are constantly putting sex on the bottom of your list of priorities, this will weaken him, causing him to be defenseless against temptation when another woman offers him what you are not.⁠

The important thing to know is that every time a husband and wife deprive each other of sexual intimacy, they are opening the door to sin through temptation!⁠

Do you make sure you’ve eaten, are dressed and ready to take on the day? Do you take time out in your busy schedule to get your nails and hair done? Do you make time to ‘go out with the girls’ or ‘grab a coffee with your bestie’? Clean the house? You make time for the things that are important to you. If you don’t find time for regular sex in your marriage, it’s time to make a change before it’s too late!⁠

Order takeout, skip the dishes, send the kids to bed early, wake up earlier yourselves, cancel extra curricular activities for the family - do whatever it takes to make and maintain time for sex in your marriage. You can do without a lot of things in your life, but a sexless marriage is not one of them! Denying your spouse sexual intercourse (conjugal rights) is a sin against God’s word.⁠
Your emphasis Amos, is a distortion. I am a single man and have been for decades. What do I do with desire?....blame the lack of a woman? Do those temptations get fierce?....you betcha! ...I deal with it just as I deal with any temptation.....I call for help from him who says he will never leave me or forsake me.

You speak from a position of Patriarchal dominance..... and addressing a previous thread of yours, it is obvious you have never been raped!

Status
Not open for further replies.