Why do so many christians Hate Israel..

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I will tell you as secret, The Roman Catholic Church has claimed to be Israel for 2000 years now, as the doctrine goes that they inherited this fact.

Wow!! How amazing! 2000 years!?!? The Roman Catholic Church did not even exist until it broke away from the universal church in AD 1049!!

Your lack of even elementary knowledge is awesome!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
How many Jews do figure Trump shares his bed with on any given night?

Trump is definitely God's chosen leader for a time such as this. Can't help but love that wonderful amazing guy. God's amazing gift to us for this era!
See the PM of the State of Israel is being undermined much like Trump is as well. now as to the Jews in question who is who ? that's the thing?

There are Jews and then there are Jews, now who is it that are the Satanist ? now that's the tricky thing. one can talk about one group or the others but when you do it all becomes like trying to clime up a greasy pole.

I have always hoped that the Jews do well in the State. but not with them as acting like Nazis, as that makes me and many Jews i know cringe.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Wow!! How amazing! 2000 years!?!? The Roman Catholic Church did not even exist until it broke away from the universal church in AD 1049!!

Your lack of even elementary knowledge is awesome!
Go do some study on this and you will find it's the Same Church lead by the Popes, did you know that fact. they still call it the Universal Church, if you can read doctrine.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Go do some study on this and you will find it's the Same Church lead by the Popes, did you know that fact. they still call it the Universal Church, if you can read doctrine.
I spent 3 years studying Roman Catholicism, and their hideous Satanic attack against Christians. They murdered millions of Christians in Europe and their war of genocide against Christians. They transparently serve the same anti-Christian god as Islam. And today, they are opposed to Jews living in Israel!!

The fact that catholic means the universal church, Roman Catholic means exactly the opposite.

The pagan Roman Catholic Church is Satan's attempt to counterfeit the real church.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I spent 3 years studying Roman Catholicism, and their hideous Satanic attack against Christians.
I was born and raised a catholic til Christ called me out thank God He did. Ive seeing it from the inside. And yes I have also done a bunch of reading... Now we wait for its defender to show.

Reactions: Stan B

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I was born and raised a catholic til Christ called me out thank God He did. Ive seeing it from the inside. And yes I have also done a bunch of reading... Now we wait for its defender to show.
I got caught up in my study of Roman Catholicism when my son was planning to get married to a Roman Catholic upon graduation of his undergrad. He didn't know if that was a good choice, but since he didn't have have time to look into this while studying for his final exams, he asked me to look into it for him. I really didn't know anything about it, but a few weeks later, I delivered to him a 100 page initial analysis of my findings. He quickly abandoned his plans to get involved with Roman Catholicism, and moved on.

God rewarded him with HIS choice; a well-known eminent doctor who has written many of the texts for a university study on the subject. And HE rewarded me with the wonderful loving daughter I never had.

Having been caught up on the study of Romanism, I was unable to put it down for the next three years until I finally had to call it quits. The evil of Romanism left me with nightly nightmares for months after I quit. It is a cult of the most unbelievable anti-Christian evil I have ever encountered.

"And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, 'Come out of her, my people, that you may not participate in her sins and that you may not receive of her plagues" Revelation 18:4

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I will tell you as secret, The Roman Catholic Church has claimed to be Israel for 2000 years now, as the doctrine goes that they inherited this fact.
Not to mention that major Protestant Churches have claimed they are Israel as well, go do some home work on it all.
Fact is no Christian Church could justify it's self as being a truly Christian Church, if they did not claim such a thing.

Do you remember back to Pope John Paul II, he made this clear and then the media attacked him for years, claiming that he was the idiot ? the media made out that they knew better than the Pope, this went on and on by the media, it was a one sided war on that Pope, and in that war they never gave the Pope a voice on the subject. as they just championed the ignorance of the lowest denominator of the masses who are simple minded dupes in fact or mentally challenged.
Anyone who claims that the State is Israel, is of Satan ! Not even the devout Jews say that it is Israel in fact, but they hope that it will be. and this is only because they reject Jesus as the Christ, but when they do come to Jesus they find that that's all that they ever needed was him, wow what an eye opener ! Jesus is the same as always as he is the Alpha and the Omega. their is no other Jesus Christ at all. He is the only begotten Son of God, remember that fact !
Anyone who goes looking for another Jesus is a total fool. but sadly that is what is taking place nowadays due to the works of Satan sending great delusions over the people. the people have been turning away from the Churches in droves for years because the stupid gutless Priest are not preaching Jesus Christ first and foremost in the lives of their flock.

It was all thanks to Hitler who won the Land back for the Jews for his god Lord Rothschild. fact is that without them two Satanist the State would never of been created.
WW2 was a creation ordered by Rothschild's, W Churchill said in 1966 on TV ( you can find this on youtube mind ) they could of won the war without firing a shot, as it was all about winning markets and said he did not give a cracker that they were Nazis at all ! nor did WC give a rats about Communism, Rothschild's lap dogs created both of them moronic dupes. just as they do nowadays playing the games with people, they use the media and schools you name it, to play the people for fools. and winding the masses all up at there will ! it's an art of warfare that is going on in fact. it's great delusions that they are sending.

The fools who claim that WW2 was a Holocaust are Satanist in fact, who are demanding too create another one of their works and sadly most who are lead along with this rubbish swallow the childish dribble about them being raptured up before the Hellfire that they created.

Duh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Reggie, Your intense hatred for God's chosen people, the Jews is palpable. You make Isalm seem like mere beginners.

So which neo-nazi hate group do you subscribe??

From your hate agenda, your ideology seems to be most closely aligned with the current most intensely virulent Black Hebrew hate group.

Tell us why you have such intense hatred for God's Chosen People.

Last edited:

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Reggie, Your intense hatred for God's chosen people, the Jews is palpable. You make Isalm seem like mere beginners.

So which neo-nazi hate group do you subscribe??

From your hate agenda, your ideology seems to be most closely aligned with the current most intensely virulent Black Hebrew hate group.

Tell us why you have such intense hatred for God's Chosen People.
The RCC is not squeaky clean as you would like, well fact is that non of the Churches are, I am sorry to say, but that is the problem the dilemma no !

I was brought up totally to be oppose to the RCC, but I was one who bothered to look into this and what I found to my surprise was that the Protestants were so full of lies and just ranting total BS.
The RCC was an open book and the Protestants loved too shut doors in your face everywhere, nothing to see here and you must not bother to look into things, we will tell you what is what, just follow us. oh and I asked questions about the RCC doctrine on a subject was and the priest would run away, I am serious here come back and stop hiding and we will go through all this and work it all out, well no way, they were off, because I would make a fool of them and what their lies were promoting.
Then I looked to the People in the RCC and found out that what the Protestants were saying was true of them in the majority, so yes most people in the RCC are out of line with the teachings that I learned that were RCC doctrine, now the RCC Priest were crap ! from my point of view they were just going along with the flow and I was thinking why are they all such wimps, well I found that out later as to why all this was so, Satan has always been in the Church leading the people astray, he does this in all Churches and this can be seen clearly when you become born again. it's a big subject so I will not go into it all just now.

I will have to Pray for you dear Stan. I do not hate the Hebrews at all, sorry to say that I am like Jesus on the subject, all must come to Jesus Christ !
I am not fooled by the workings of Satan in the world nowadays, I know his games. one is to lead all astray and make people believe that some lost people ( devoid of Cwill save the world

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Ok something happened their. so I start again, ( devoid of Christ will save the world ) as above in 110.
Now Christ Jesus has come in fact, that's what I say ! but you and others are rejecting all such in fact and are looking to the 2ed coming, for you do not know Jesus Christ because such are not truly born again. for if you were one would clearly see the fact is that Jesus is the Alpha and the Omega. do you understand that point, dear Stan.
I am not looking too the so called Jews to Save me Stan, I say any Jew in fact, because I am saved in fact.
But as to the so called Jews now Stan ? you and all the new age twerps are claiming that all Jews are Jews and that any who disagree on this subject are wrong. well I even say that most Christians are not truly worthy to be Christians, same with the Jews. is it a Sin to point such out dear Stan ? because what I get back around the traps nowadays is, oh you are offending the Jews that's taboo ! you have no right to say such things and then comes the claims of being a Nazi etc etc rubbish.
But dear Stan I say, well I have a Hebrew Sir name, and the lights do not go on to such people ? I think well such a person must be possessed ! what a idiot or total fool was that that I was talking to I think to myself, the unmitigated gall of some people ! must be a degenerate or brainwashed as to spewing out such hatred to me like that. that they can't see the forest for the trees.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
As to you inquiry as to why you claim I hate the Jews, God chosen People ? well I see this nonsense as the same rubbish are the Nazis peddled, I am totally shocked and appalled to see that such insane madness still goes on.
Chosen People ! ? what rubbish ! you are putting a mob above all others in the world ? i ask are you insane or brainwashed or Satanist I think ?
Listen mate you must be born again of the Holy Spirit and that is all that it is to it, their is no superior race ! I can not believe people are that stupid to believe such madness, all races have the same problems in fact with their people as any other race, their is always idiots and you name it within all races, tribes you name it. the Tribe of Israel is no exception, just study the OT and you will find that out. fact is that only the Prophets cut the mustard with God in fact. but you are claiming that it was the people who cut it, well clearly they did not but for a few, that's clearly Biblical.
Take Nathaniel for example now their you have the prime example of an true Israelite, Jesus said so in fact ! so don't go running away from that fact, because not all are worthy of such, need I remind you that Jesus warned of such that were of their Father of lies and that not all who claimed to be Israel were in fact, remember his disciples were to wipe the dust from their sandals of such people and give no regard to them at all but walk away and leave them to their fate.

Never idolise people dear Stan. not all are worthy to God.

CovenantPromise

Sep 14, 2019
Northeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The RCC is not squeaky clean as you would like, well fact is that non of the Churches are, I am sorry to say, but that is the problem the dilemma no !

I was brought up totally to be oppose to the RCC, but I was one who bothered to look into this and what I found to my surprise was that the Protestants were so full of lies and just ranting total BS.
The RCC was an open book and the Protestants loved too shut doors in your face everywhere, nothing to see here and you must not bother to look into things, we will tell you what is what, just follow us. oh and I asked questions about the RCC doctrine on a subject was and the priest would run away, I am serious here come back and stop hiding and we will go through all this and work it all out, well no way, they were off, because I would make a fool of them and what their lies were promoting.
Then I looked to the People in the RCC and found out that what the Protestants were saying was true of them in the majority, so yes most people in the RCC are out of line with the teachings that I learned that were RCC doctrine, now the RCC Priest were crap ! from my point of view they were just going along with the flow and I was thinking why are they all such wimps, well I found that out later as to why all this was so, Satan has always been in the Church leading the people astray, he does this in all Churches and this can be seen clearly when you become born again. it's a big subject so I will not go into it all just now.

I will have to Pray for you dear Stan. I do not hate the Hebrews at all, sorry to say that I am like Jesus on the subject, all must come to Jesus Christ !
I am not fooled by the workings of Satan in the world nowadays, I know his games. one is to lead all astray and make people believe that some lost people ( devoid of Cwill save the world
News flash, like their Whore mother , Protestant's have things wrong, and they have raised her a greater in fool behavior. They are all going to fall away but Christ's Words will always remain.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
As to you inquiry as to why you claim I hate the Jews, God chosen People ? well I see this nonsense as the same rubbish are the Nazis peddled, I am totally shocked and appalled to see that such insane madness still goes on.
Chosen People ! ? what rubbish ! you are putting a mob above all others in the world ? i ask are you insane or brainwashed or Satanist I think ?
Listen mate you must be born again of the Holy Spirit and that is all that it is to it, their is no superior race ! I can not believe people are that stupid to believe such madness, all races have the same problems in fact with their people as any other race, their is always idiots and you name it within all races, tribes you name it. the Tribe of Israel is no exception, just study the OT and you will find that out. fact is that only the Prophets cut the mustard with God in fact. but you are claiming that it was the people who cut it, well clearly they did not but for a few, that's clearly Biblical.
Take Nathaniel for example now their you have the prime example of an true Israelite, Jesus said so in fact ! so don't go running away from that fact, because not all are worthy of such, need I remind you that Jesus warned of such that were of their Father of lies and that not all who claimed to be Israel were in fact, remember his disciples were to wipe the dust from their sandals of such people and give no regard to them at all but walk away and leave them to their fate.

Never idolise people dear Stan. not all are worthy to God.

Well apparently Israel was.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God says to tiny Israel==Genesis 12:3 I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you."

Reactions: Stan B

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
God says to tiny Israel==Genesis 12:3 I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you."
That's correct believing Israel who knows Jesus is the Christ in fact and that he is the King of Israel ?

Be carful of the works of Satan ! the bastard will twist such around to make out that it's the ones who reject Jesus that are to be looked up to here ?
One serves Christ Jesus and the other rejects him ?

How can a rejecting people of Christ Jesus become admired and idolised ? such has to be the work of great delusions ! so it comes about that Christians have to now say, Sorry Jesus we believe an unbelieving people trump all over you some how in all this ?:rolleyes:

I thought that it was Jesus Christ that did the Blessing and he blesses those who bless you, I don't think that Jesus curse anyone, as they do that themselves easy enough.

Now Jesus was talking to the Devil remember that, now what did Jesus say to the Devil ? Jesus just pointed out who the Devil was in fact and brushed him aside, be gone ! remember ? the Devil was dismissed as a titch. something that pisses into ones ear and rots the brains out, as to the Stain of Original Sin one could say, that renders people dupes to Satan.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Well apparently Israel was.
Was ? Was what !

Given to Jacob due to what ? and then came the Tribe of Israel and not all who are of Israel the Tribe are Israel ?
Remember Nathaniel and what Jesus said of him, boy ! a true Israelite in fact ! and so forth ? now that is one of the greatest things that ever happened in the Bible ? now where did Jesus say such a thing to any other Jew in the Bible. Non !