Why do so many christians Hate Israel..

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Wrong!! When the ship St. Louis with 1000 refugees attempting to escape the German death camps, the US turned them away, and wouldn't allow them to land. So they went to Canada, where the Liberal government also refused refuge, leaving the only option, to return them to the death camps. Great work USA and Canada!
This is correct. Even though the Allies were fully aware of the death camps, they were not important enough to deal with, while the Jews were being herded into cattle cars daily from all over Europe and delivered into them. And when the Allies had an opportunity to show the Nazis that they did not hate the Jews, they sided with the Jew-haters. Indeed, the Allies made a deal with hundreds of Nazis to spare them and allow them safe passage to the USA or Argentina.

Reactions: Stan B

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The government of Israel has some bad policies.
Their *worst* policy was to fail taking over all of Palestine when they had a chance to do so. Now they have to deal with daily rocket attacks.

There is absolutely no comparison of Israel's policies when compared to those of the Palestinian leadership ever since 1948. But Israel is reviled daily in the UN and by the EU and the Leftists of America, while the Palestinians are made out to be victims. Every time the Palestinians had a chance to finalize a peace treaty, they rejected it so that they could go on attacking Israel every day.

CovenantPromise

Sep 14, 2019
Northeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan is alive and well in the person of Reggie Bellafonte!!

Reggie, you are the lowest piece of Jew-hating antisemitic piece scum I have ever encountered.
as I was told by some in here when I was called a "B**ch" by someone in here. And for speaking my faith with no slander .

James 3:1-12

1Not many of you should become teachers, my brothers, because you know that we who teach will be judged more strictly. 2We all stumble in many ways. If anyone is never at fault in what he says, he is a perfect man, able to control his whole body. 3When we put bits into the mouths of the horses to make them obey us, we can guide the whole animal. 4Consider ships as well. Although they are so large and are driven by strong winds, they are steered by a very small rudder wherever the pilot is inclined. 5In the same way, the tongue is a small part of the body, but it boasts of great things. Consider how small a spark sets a great forest ablaze. 6The tongue also is a fire, a world of wickedness among the parts of the body. It pollutes the whole person, sets the course of his life on fire, and is itself set on fire by hell.7All kinds of animals, birds, reptiles, and creatures of the sea are being tamed and have been tamed by man, 8but no man can tame the tongue. It is a restless evil, full of deadly poison. 9With the tongue we bless our Lord and Father, and with it we curse men, who have been made in God’s likeness. 10Out of the same mouth come blessing and cursing. My brothers, this should not be! 11Can both fresh water and salt water flow from the same spring? 12My brothers, can a fig tree grow olives, or a grapevine bear figs? Neither can a salt spring produce fresh water.

Romans 15:1-2
Accept One Another
1We who are strong ought to bear with the shortcomings of the weak and not to please ourselves. 2Each of us should please his neighbor for his good, to build him up.…

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
as I was told by some in here when I was called a "B**ch" by someone in here. And for speaking my faith with no slander .

James 3:1-12

1Not many of you should become teachers, my brothers, because you know that we who teach will be judged more strictly. 2We all stumble in many ways. If anyone is never at fault in what he says, he is a perfect man, able to control his whole body. 3When we put bits into the mouths of the horses to make them obey us, we can guide the whole animal. 4Consider ships as well. Although they are so large and are driven by strong winds, they are steered by a very small rudder wherever the pilot is inclined. 5In the same way, the tongue is a small part of the body, but it boasts of great things. Consider how small a spark sets a great forest ablaze. 6The tongue also is a fire, a world of wickedness among the parts of the body. It pollutes the whole person, sets the course of his life on fire, and is itself set on fire by hell.7All kinds of animals, birds, reptiles, and creatures of the sea are being tamed and have been tamed by man, 8but no man can tame the tongue. It is a restless evil, full of deadly poison. 9With the tongue we bless our Lord and Father, and with it we curse men, who have been made in God’s likeness. 10Out of the same mouth come blessing and cursing. My brothers, this should not be! 11Can both fresh water and salt water flow from the same spring? 12My brothers, can a fig tree grow olives, or a grapevine bear figs? Neither can a salt spring produce fresh water.

Romans 15:1-2
Accept One Another
1We who are strong ought to bear with the shortcomings of the weak and not to please ourselves. 2Each of us should please his neighbor for his good, to build him up.…

"Do I not hate those who hate You, O Lord?
And do I not loathe those who rise up against You?
I hate them with the utmost hatred;
They have become my enemies." Psalm 139:21-23

"I hate the assembly of evildoers,
And I will not sit with the wicked." Psalm 26:5

Reactions: CovenantPromise

CovenantPromise

Sep 14, 2019
Northeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Do I not hate those who hate You, O Lord?
And do I not loathe those who rise up against You?
I hate them with the utmost hatred;
They have become my enemies." Psalm 139:21-23

"I hate the assembly of evildoers,
And I will not sit with the wicked." Psalm 26:5
exactly! There was a greater meaning for why I posted what I did. There was a double standard, i was called a "B**CH and they rallied to the one who spoke profanity, while putting those scriptures I shared with you against me. Clearly , all are correct, you should defend those who are wrongly attacked. But it is up to the victim to forgive . One should never defend the one who assaults another with profanity or any sort of aggression . NO MATTER WHAT our differences.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Their *worst* policy was to fail taking over all of Palestine when they had a chance to do so. Now they have to deal with daily rocket attacks.

There is absolutely no comparison of Israel's policies when compared to those of the Palestinian leadership ever since 1948. But Israel is reviled daily in the UN and by the EU and the Leftists of America, while the Palestinians are made out to be victims. Every time the Palestinians had a chance to finalize a peace treaty, they rejected it so that they could go on attacking Israel every day.
I am aware of the prophecy, that Netanyahu will be Prime Minister of Israel until the Lord returns, as long as he doesn't give away any of the Land God has given Israel.

I see miracles of God taking place in the political world. Like what possible hope did Donald have of becoming President? Not a chance!! But kings and rulers are appointed by God, and like it or not, Donny Boy is God's appointed for this time. So is Netanyahu!! Both of them winning by a fractional margin!! God loves engaging in the impossible!

Reactions: Enoch111

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
zYehren writes:
In the 1930s, and WWII, the U.S. officially turned it's back on Jews. Precisely when we grew into the wealthiest and most powerful nation in the world.

No, they didn't.

Yes, they did. It's a shameful episode in our history:

The U.S. Government Turned Away Thousands of Jewish Refugees, Fearing That They Were Nazi Spies

In a long tradition of “persecuting the refugee,” the State Department and FDR claimed that Jewish immigrants could threaten national security
The U.S. Government Turned Away Thousands of Jewish Refugees, Fearing That They Were Nazi Spies | History | Smithsonian Magazine

it was their involvement in WW2 that brought the war to an end

Because we were attacked by Japan, after which Germany declared war on us. Not to help Jewish people.

Reactions: amadeus and Stan B

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Wrong!! When the ship St. Louis with 1000 refugees attempting to escape the German death camps, the US turned them away, and wouldn't allow them to land. So they went to Canada, where the Liberal government also refused refuge, leaving the only option, to return them to the death camps. Great work USA and Canada!
Not to mention that the UK turned the Jews away before WW2 and they lumped the Germans with the most Jews of all Nations by far, the Jews here are the ones that were kicked out of Russia.
It was Hitler that supported the Jews with a Home Land in fact and the UK was totally against that in the beginning and caused as mush problems as one possibly could to stop such.
Fact is if Hitler did not come about the Jews would never of got the Land at all and that's a fact !

When I here people talking about the Jews the fact is that most people are totally ignorant about the subject, it's oh the Jews single ? not Plural, what total uneducated morons ! all Jews are seen as being in the same basket are they ? yes I have come across such ignorance in my life with People insisting that I am a Jew regardless of what I say, I say I am a Christian and they flat reject that out right ! boy I would hate to be in Hitler's Germany at the time with people like that, but them people that abused me are nowadays ? got that ! so I just turned and walked away as their is no point in arguing with such people or I would punch them in the face for being such as the worst of the Nazis, now think about that. I am sick of brainwashed dolts making out that Jews are their privilege, the Jews must this and that ? now who is it that claims such things, well now that's another issue as to why. if you want to go their ? you will find answer's that you don't like. I have heard all the dribble from brain washed ding bats.

I remember talking to old family Jewish friends who were in the Nazi Camps with the numbers tattoo on their arm, back in the late 60's early 70's talk about the situation and saying about that things did not add up and all not to mention exposed the propaganda of the media and government hiding things and then as the years went by many of what they had said was proven to be true on TV and radio that we heard.
I remember them two old Jews had no malice for anyone at all, I would say that they knew what the works of malic were and they had no part in such depravity as they had seen what such does. not like the deranged twats of today who have had it all to easy a life, I liked that Simon Veisenthal bloke as he was justified but not the other idiots at the Center, as they were consumed by Malice and I seen then as just degenerates.

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

I never base a case on one example.

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
zYehren writes:
In the 1930s, and WWII, the U.S. officially turned it's back on Jews. Precisely when we grew into the wealthiest and most powerful nation in the world.

Yes, they did. It's a shameful episode in our history:

The U.S. Government Turned Away Thousands of Jewish Refugees, Fearing That They Were Nazi Spies

In a long tradition of “persecuting the refugee,” the State Department and FDR claimed that Jewish immigrants could threaten national security
The U.S. Government Turned Away Thousands of Jewish Refugees, Fearing That They Were Nazi Spies | History | Smithsonian Magazine

Because we were attacked by Japan, after which Germany declared war on us. Not to help Jewish people.

Ever heard of side effects or knock-ons? it happens all the time in all sorts of situations. You set out to achieve one objective and lo and behold another one rights itself because of your efforts in another.

The fact is the attack on Pearl Habour had the knock-on effect of helping the Jews as the war was shortened because of the USA's involvement. Without that there would have been many more than 6 million Jews murdered.

Have you read David Ben Gurion's Autobiography? if you haven't you should and then you will really know what the story is.

At the end of the war, the USA turned its back on the Jews. They do not do that now. At the end of the war, the UK turned its back on the Jews. They do not do that now.

hermeneutics

Nov 29, 2019
western arkansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Correction:
Romans 9:13
God's Sovereign Choice
…12not by works but by Him who calls, she was told, “The older will serve the younger.” 13So it is written: “Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated.” 14What then shall we say? Is God unjust? Certainly not!…

Christians love Jacob (Israel) it is Esau who is hated and that is for God. There is a mystery concerning :" all of Israel shall be saved" The Lord is talking about Jacob - the remnant . What seems to be "Israel" -Esau and his offspring are NOT! God knows who is Israel and it those in whom He prevails. Hence, ISRAEL and its meaning- 'May God prevail or will prevail" denoting HOPE and WILL. This is the desire for Jacob. In the story of Jacob , we learn he wrestled with an angel and did prevail. The angel was an example of the adversary . The real adversary is an angel and we know that is Lucifer. Though he did not wrestle with a fallen angel but rather a heavenly angel, heaven was strengthening Jacob and telling the remnant of , God will prepare you for the REAL confrontation. Those who are grafted into the Apple tree Jacob (Israel) too are part of the house of David. Christians are for Jacob-Israel but not for the Edom Jews agenda against Jacob. God will contend with the enemies of His will.

The land of Israel was divided between Jews in the south and the tribes of Israel in the north. The tribes of Israel were taken captive 722 BC by Assyrians and the tribes of Judea were taken captive 586 BC by Babylon. While the tribes of Israel stayed together in their captivity the tribe of Judea were split up and the ones who were taken to Babylon intermarried with those in Babylon. The people of Babylon were of Esau, whom God hated.

When the King of Babylon sent Jews to rebuild the temple in Jerusalem there were many of them of Esau. Jesus dealt with them because most of the Scribes and Pharisees were of that group. Jesus didn't like them and when the Disciples asked Jesus why he spoke in parables he responded:
Mat 13:11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The land of Israel was divided between Jews in the south and the tribes of Israel in the north. The tribes of Israel were taken captive 722 BC by Assyrians and the tribes of Judea were taken captive 586 BC by Babylon. While the tribes of Israel stayed together in their captivity the tribe of Judea were split up and the ones who were taken to Babylon intermarried with those in Babylon. The people of Babylon were of Esau, whom God hated.

When the King of Babylon sent Jews to rebuild the temple in Jerusalem there were many of them of Esau. Jesus dealt with them because most of the Scribes and Pharisees were of that group. Jesus didn't like them and when the Disciples asked Jesus why he spoke in parables he responded:
Mat 13:11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

it makes sense that God is responsible for restoring Israel - not the UN or the US

Reactions: Nancy and Helen

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Trump is in bed with the Jews backing them up totally, his wife and Son and so forth are all Jews.

How many Jews do figure Trump shares his bed with on any given night?

Trump is definitely God's chosen leader for a time such as this. Can't help but love that wonderful amazing guy. God's amazing gift to us for this era!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
it makes sense that God is responsible for restoring Israel - not the UN or the US
I will tell you as secret, The Roman Catholic Church has claimed to be Israel for 2000 years now, as the doctrine goes that they inherited this fact.
Not to mention that major Protestant Churches have claimed they are Israel as well, go do some home work on it all.
Fact is no Christian Church could justify it's self as being a truly Christian Church, if they did not claim such a thing.

Do you remember back to Pope John Paul II, he made this clear and then the media attacked him for years, claiming that he was the idiot ? the media made out that they knew better than the Pope, this went on and on by the media, it was a one sided war on that Pope, and in that war they never gave the Pope a voice on the subject. as they just championed the ignorance of the lowest denominator of the masses who are simple minded dupes in fact or mentally challenged.
Anyone who claims that the State is Israel, is of Satan ! Not even the devout Jews say that it is Israel in fact, but they hope that it will be. and this is only because they reject Jesus as the Christ, but when they do come to Jesus they find that that's all that they ever needed was him, wow what an eye opener ! Jesus is the same as always as he is the Alpha and the Omega. their is no other Jesus Christ at all. He is the only begotten Son of God, remember that fact !
Anyone who goes looking for another Jesus is a total fool. but sadly that is what is taking place nowadays due to the works of Satan sending great delusions over the people. the people have been turning away from the Churches in droves for years because the stupid gutless Priest are not preaching Jesus Christ first and foremost in the lives of their flock.

It was all thanks to Hitler who won the Land back for the Jews for his god Lord Rothschild. fact is that without them two Satanist the State would never of been created.
WW2 was a creation ordered by Rothschild's, W Churchill said in 1966 on TV ( you can find this on youtube mind ) they could of won the war without firing a shot, as it was all about winning markets and said he did not give a cracker that they were Nazis at all ! nor did WC give a rats about Communism, Rothschild's lap dogs created both of them moronic dupes. just as they do nowadays playing the games with people, they use the media and schools you name it, to play the people for fools. and winding the masses all up at there will ! it's an art of warfare that is going on in fact. it's great delusions that they are sending.

The fools who claim that WW2 was a Holocaust are Satanist in fact, who are demanding too create another one of their works and sadly most who are lead along with this rubbish swallow the childish dribble about them being raptured up before the Hellfire that they created.