Why do so many still want to migrate to the US?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The southern border is controlled by the Mexican cartels, who are reaping the rewards of drug and human trafficking like never before.

Fentanyl Seizures At Southern US Border Spike 4000%
Fentanyl Seizures At Southern US Border Spike 4000% | ZeroHedge

And the enemies of America have been hard at work to ensure that hundreds of thousands of migrant invaders come into the USA so that it is eventually destroyed from inside. There is a plan behind all of this, and all that the weak and ineffective governors of the border states can do is wring their hands and complain.

The governors of Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, and California had a whole year to plan for a border invasion and SHUT IT DOWN (in case Biden won fraudulently). They could even have summoned the National Guards. But they chose to stand by and allow the border to be totally undermined and destroyed.

In fact they could have sent emissaries to Mexico and Central America, warning the governments that illegal border crossings would not be allowed. They could have even distributed Spanish pamphlets throughout that whole region informing people that no country in the world allows illegal border crossings, and it would not be tolerated any longer.
This just infuriates me to no end!!! :mad: Shame on these worthless politicians!!! :mad:

I'm constantly seeing stories like this in the news below:

Texas Dept. of Public Safety Lt.: Border 'Unsecured' and 'Out of Control' - 'There Is No Progress Being Made' and It Will Get Worse

America is in big trouble and the sleeping giant had better wake up before it's too late!

Reactions: Enoch111

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This is something I just don't understand, I saw the border wall on the news the other night, and many are still wanting to migrate to USA for a better life, but it seems like a dangerous country at the moment, this is what I don't understand, why don't they migrate to a place like Costa Rica instead?

I don't think we can ever really know how bad life is like in a 3rd world country. I only know from what I hear from my parents. Such people are in a horrific and unimaginable situation. Eating is their biggest concern.

Costa Rica is no good man. It's 3rd world as well. They will try to flock to the nearest developed country. Especially the ones that invite them in

Reactions: Taken

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
These communist anti-American politicians need to be thrown out! Is it too late for America?

Is it too late for America?

Unfortunately, Mr Mailman, i think it is not only that, but the collapse of western civilisation.
I think it will be followed by a dark age period much like after the collapse of Rome...

But I also think that communism will fail... Every society that has let go of religion has collapsed... So eventually their will be an uprising of liberty from the people that survive the coming holocaust.

Just a speculate look at the future. Could be wrong

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
However they are not interested in a migrant invasion. They are content with being Costa Ricans and having tourists visit their beautiful country. It is the only country in the world without an army, and I have visited Costa Rica.
When I was sent to the Dominican Republic on active duty with the U.S. Army in 1966 under the overview of the OAS [Organization of American States], the largest contingent of non-U.S. troops came from Brazil numbering about 1100. The smallest came from Costa Rica but consisted of a couple of dozen national policemen for as you say they had no actual army.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
These communist anti-American politicians need to be thrown out! Is it too late for America?

Problem with "expulsion" of a (blood-sucking creature (poli-TIC), sitting in the US Congress or Senate, is "expulsion" is only effected by a certain percentage of "Other sitting US Congressmen/Senators"... who themselves have a shady record, that they could be next to be "expelled"...
(Simply a little Constitutional option, rarely used...Only used 5 times in history.)
3 x's for 3 Democrate men who joined the confederate States 1861.
1 x for 1 Democrat man who was convicted of election fraud. Convicted 1980. Pennsylvania rep.
1 x for 1 Democrat man who was convicted of 10 counts of committing felonies. Convicted 2001, Ohio rep.

Citizens have an Option to NOT vote them into Office for a repeated term. However, history has shown and repeated, Citizens and Non-citizen of the Public at Large, and Citizens APPOINTED (not elected) to sit in Judgmental seats;
are "wicked" LIARS and CHEATS.

Wickedness, is KNOWING right from wrong, and choosing to Do Wrong.

Is it too late for America?

We never had a guarantee of America's promotion of Liberty (By America Loving Statesmen) to remain Standing (With American blood sucking creatures.)

Trust and Stand in Christ, and all "in the end" will be well.
That part of "waiting 'till the end"... Frustrating....I know...but not unexpected.

God Bless,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OP ~

Free Food, Free Housing, Free Clothing, Free Healthcare, Free Education....and Heck... They will Even Free of Charge...Cast Votes FOR YOU!!

Fine print - When you are no longer useful to them...
They will, At No Charge, arrange your Death, and make an official report, as suicide.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
My Communist mate up the road says that when the Communist do take over and they will ! all the problems will be solved, because they just kill all the problems, problems solved ? anyone who is a dead weight or whatever is eliminated and no one could stand up against them or you will be killed as well for just razing a concern on any issue.

In Australia the Satanist Communist are trying to empower Islamic people everywhere in positions and empowering degenerates full on and you see the Gays supporting Islam ? they are all are possessed by the works of Satan ! look the Gays supporting the very people who are going to kill them all ? no one could be so stupid ! and who they treat women but their you have it degenerates have no moral compass in fact. women supporting Islam :eek: nuts.

Whatever you do in Australia now is do not go out and point out the truths about Islam or the MSM will come for you and the Law came and got a NZ Priest kicked out of Australia in no time flat, who was just outside of a Mosque talking, yet we have Islamic full on nut cases who totally hate Australians and our Governments all grovel to them all like dogs, even when they are posing a total threat to all, some with a list longer than your arm that by rights should of had them kicked out but for wealthy backing in the courts to let them slide.

I know many Islamic people and they are fine I have worked with them but when you can see the radicals let loose and not to mention you see such trash with 7 wife's all on the dole and how many kids, they are playing the tax payer for fools openly and not one MSM would point such out in anyway, nor that they have taken over the bikie gangs in the last 20 years as to drugs and all, they get caught so what, they don't fear such at all. They all boast about all such openly, no wonder they have no regards for Australians at all because they think the majority are clearly not worthy of their respect at all.

So their must be an organisation that is working to undermine Australians, not to mention the USA as well for years. not to mention that if anyone points out the obvious well then out comes all the threats to try and shut one up making claims of being racist etc and such diversionary tactics nonsense.