Why do some people not like the idea of OSAS?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never said a man can continue BEING AGAINST God and Be Saved.

You are clearly saying one cannot lose their salvation... many hear this and believe they can live in sin... and since you believe one cannot lose their salvation even if they live in sin... you have to say they are still saved IF they live in sin.

This is the fallacy of the OSAS doctrine is they are stuck... if they say one cannot continue in sin, then they would be claiming OSAS is false doctrine which they cannot do... so they have to say if a Christians continues in sin they are still saved which is what your boy Charles Stanley taught

A sav-ed man can not Lose his salvation.

Do you claim what Jesus taught in John 15 is a lie???

Jesus said those that do not abide in Him baring good fruit, are cut off and cast in to the fire.

We know He's not talking about sinners who never got saved to begin with because they never were in Christ... so somebody IN Christ is getting cut of for not bearing good fruit according to Jesus!

you preaching Gods gift of salvation is Satanic

That's laughable! laughing3.gif

I said teaching OSAS is satanic... because the Whole Counsel of God's Word does not actually support OSAS

The only way anyone can believe in OSAS is to only look at the few happy verses... then ignore the rest of God's Word.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are clearly saying one cannot lose their salvation...

FALSE.

many hear this and believe they can live in sin...

ANYONE WHO IS NOT SAVED, ALL DAY LONG CAN LIVE IN SIN, WHICH IS NOT BELIEVING IN THE LORD GOD.

and since you believe one cannot lose their salvation even if they live in sin...

WHY ARE “YOU” SPEAKING “FOR ME” SAYING THINGS I NEVER SAID?

GET A Q-TIP…!
BELIEVING MEN WHO ARE CONVERTED IN CHRIST, DO NOT LIVE THEIR LIVES (IN SIN) AGAINST THE LORD GOD.

you have to say they are still saved IF they live in sin.

NO I DO NOT. NO I HAVE NOT.

This is the fallacy

YOUR FALLACY AND YOUR ACCUSATIONS HINGE ON YOUR FAILURE TO IDENTIFY WHAT SIN IS AND WHO CAN FORGIVE SIN.

of the OSAS doctrine is they are stuck... if they say one cannot continue in sin, then they would be claiming OSAS is false doctrine which they cannot do... so they have to say if a Christians continues in sin they are still saved which is what your boy Charles Stanley taught

ASSURED SALVATION IS GODS OFFERING, GODS GIFT AND GODS PROMISE TO ANY MAN WHO ACCEPTS HIS GIFT ACCORDING TO HIS WAY (TERMS).

MY BOY CHARLES STANLEY? SAD YET TYPICAL FOR YOU TO DEFLECT AND MAKE UP FALSE CLAIMS AS AN ATTEMPT TO MAKE YOUR ACCUSATIONS HAVE MERIT.

Do you claim what Jesus taught in John 15 is a lie???

NEED ANOTHER Q-TIP?
I HAVE ALREADY “CLEARLY” STATED JESUS IS THE TRUTH.
DO YOU NOT KNOW, “THE TRUTH” DOES NOT, CAN NOT LIE?

Jesus said those that do not abide in Him baring good fruit, are cut off and cast in to the fire.

AND? WHAT IS “YOUR” POINT? BECAUSE YOUR POINT BY WHAT YOU SAY, APPEARS TO BE YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT “BARING GOOD FRUIT” MEANS.

We know He's not talking about sinners who never got saved to begin with because they never were in Christ... so somebody IN Christ is getting cut of for not bearing good fruit according to Jesus!

A PERSON “IN” CHRIST HAS BECOME BY HIS OWN FREEWILL DECLARATION AND THE LORD GODS POWER, BECOME MADE THE “GOOD FRUIT”, AND “THAT” MAKING, EFFECTED BY THE OFFERING OF GOD, THE FREEWILL CHOOSING OF THAT MANS ACCEPTANCE, IS BARED, REVEALED, TOLD CONFESSED TO GOD IN HEAVEN AND ALL OF HIS HOLY ANGELIC SERVANTS IN HEAVEN

Matt 10:
[32] Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.

Luke 12:
[8] Also I say unto you, Whosoever shall confess me before men, him shall the Son of man also confess before the angels of God:

DID YOU IGNORE…BELIEVING IS THE (WORKS) REQUIREMENT, CONFESSING THAT BELIEF IS THE (SERVICE) REQUIREMENT…??

YA THINK JESUS IN-TURN CONFESSES TO THE FATHER AND THE ANGELS A GOOD FRUIT, THEN WHOOPS, THE POWER OF GOD FAILED AND THE GOOD FRUIT BECAME ROTTEN….BECAUSE “BIG BOY JOHNSON” DOESN’T COMPREHEND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BELIEF ONLY, (WHICH A LIVING MAN CAN FALL AWAY FROM BELIEF) AND A MAN WHO HEARTFULLY BELIEVES, AND HEARTFULLY CONFESSES HIS BELIEF… BARING HIS GOOD FRUIT, AND JESUS NOTIFYING THE FATHER IN HEAVEN AND THE ANGELS IN HEAVEN.

I said teaching OSAS is satanic... because the Whole Counsel of God's Word does not actually support OSAS

OSAS IS NOT SATANIC, PERIOD.
GOD HIMSELF OFFERED A ONE TIME ASSURED PERMANENT SALVATION.
YOUR STUBBORNNESS TO ACCEPT THE UNDERSTANDING OF GODS OFFERING, ONLY PROVES YOU STAND AGAINST WHAT YOU DO NOT COMPREHEND.

GOD OFFERS ACCORDING TO HIS WAY (TERMS)
MEN HAVE FREEWILL TO ACCEPT HIS OFFERING ACCORDING TO HIS WAY (TERMS)
YOU PREACHING A MAN CAN ACCEPT GODS OFFERING ACCORDING TO GODS WAY (TERMS)….RECEIVE GODS OFFERING ACCORDING TO GODS TERMS…
….AND THEN WHOOPS, HAVE HIS RECEIVED GIFT REVOKED…IS FALSE AND NEVER TAUGHT IN GODS WORD.
….YOU MAKE GODS POWER “IN” A MAN, REDUCED TO CONTINGENCY OF A MANS BEHAVIOR BETWEEN AND AMONG MEN.
….YOU MAKE SIN OF A MAN BEING A MAN AGAINST A MAN. WHICH IN-TURN, MEANS MEN CAN SIN AGAINST MEN AND MEN CAN FORGIVE SIN.
….YOU DO NOT SEEM TO HAVE LEARNED…
SIN AGAINST MEN WAS TAUGHT IN MOSAIC LAW GIVEN TO THE HEBREWS AND TRIBES OF ISRAEL, AND FULFILLED!
…..YOU DO NOT SEEM TO HAVE LEARNED…
MOSAIC LAW WAS NOT GIVEN THE GENTILES!
….YOU DO NOT SEEM TO HAVE LEARNED…
A JEWS SIN AGAINST GOD, IS DISBELIEF IN JESUS IS THE WORD OF GOD, AND IS THE CHIRST SENT TO EARTH BY GOD.
A GENTILES SIN AGAINST GOD IS DISBELIEF IN JESUS IS THE WORD OF GOD, AND IS THE CHRIST SENT TO EARTH BY GOD.
…THE GOOD FRUIT IS THOSE MEN WHO LEARN AND OVERCOME THEIR SIN…BY BELIEVING AND ACCEPTING BY CONFESSION THEIR TRUE HEARTFULL BELIEF.

OVER AND OVER, AS IF GOD IS HARD OF HEARING? NO!
OVER AND OVER, AS IF GOD HAS NOT THE POWER TO KEEP THAT MAN SEALED ONLY UNTO HIMSELF? NO!

The only way anyone can believe in OSAS is to only look at the few happy verses... then ignore the rest of God's Word.

CHERRY-PICKING IS A TERM INTENDED TO IMPLY GRASPING PARTICULAR SCRIPTURES WHILE IGNORING PARTICULAR SCRIPTURES.

WHEN IN FACT, CHERRY-PICKING IS AN INDIVIDUAL HAVING FREELY CHOSEN TO READ THE WHOLE OF SCRIPTURE AND FREELY CHOSEN TO ACCEPT FOR HIMSELF THE SCRIPTURAL APPLICATIONS THAT GOD APPROVES.

GOD APPROVES A MANS BELIEF IN HIM, IN CHRIST JESUS.
GOD APPROVES A MANS HEARTFULL CONFESSION OF A MANS HEARTFULL BELIEF IN HIM, IN CHRIST JESUS.

AND THERE ARE MANY TRUTHFUL VERSES IN SCRIPTURE THAT GOD APPROVED TO BE RECORDED IN SCRIPTURE THAT REVEALS WHAT THINGS GOD DOES NOT APPROVE OF.

IF YOU CAN NOT DIFFERENTIATE, DECIDE FOR YOURSELF WHERE YOU STAND, WITH GODS APPROVAL, ACCORDING TO GODS WAY, WITH GOD…
THEN YOU ARE AGAINST GOD.

MATT 12:
[30] He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

YOU DECIDING AND PREACHING GOD GIVING HIS GIFT OF SALVATION TO ANY MAN CAN BE REVOKED; IS FALSE.

JOHN 6:
[58] This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever.

1 JOHN 3:
[6] Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.

[9] Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

ANY MAN BORN OF GOD CAN NOT SIN!
NEVER AGAIN CAN SUCH A MAN STAND AGAINST GOD.

NOT ONCE DOES SCRIPTURE TEACH MEN ARE SAVED BECAUSE THEY BELIEVE IN MEN OR CONFESS BELIEF IN “MEN”,

NOT ONCE DOES SCRIPTURE TEACH MEN
CAN LOSE THEIR SALVATION BECAUSE THEY DO NOT BELIEVE IN MEN OR CONFESS BELIEF IN MEN.

GODS PERMANENT GIVING OF HIS GIFT OF SALVATION IS EXPRESSLY ABOUT A ONCE AND FOREVER ESTABLISHED RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN ONE FREELY WILLING HEARTFULLY BELIEVING AND HEARTFULLY CONFESSING MAN AND THE LORD GOD.

YOU CAN THINK THAT IS FALSE, SO WHAT?
THAT ONLY AFFECTS YOU.

Godslittleservant

Aug 28, 2023
Kansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
CHERRY-PICKING IS A TERM INTENDED TO IMPLY GRASPING PARTICULAR SCRIPTURES WHILE IGNORING PARTICULAR SCRIPTURES.

WHEN IN FACT, CHERRY-PICKING IS AN INDIVIDUAL HAVING FREELY CHOSEN TO READ THE WHOLE OF SCRIPTURE AND FREELY CHOSEN TO ACCEPT FOR HIMSELF THE SCRIPTURAL APPLICATIONS THAT GOD APPROVES.

GOD APPROVES A MANS BELIEF IN HIM, IN CHRIST JESUS.
GOD APPROVES A MANS HEARTFULL CONFESSION OF A MANS HEARTFULL BELIEF IN HIM, IN CHRIST JESUS.

AND THERE ARE MANY TRUTHFUL VERSES IN SCRIPTURE THAT GOD APPROVED TO BE RECORDED IN SCRIPTURE THAT REVEALS WHAT THINGS GOD DOES NOT APPROVE OF.

IF YOU CAN NOT DIFFERENTIATE, DECIDE FOR YOURSELF WHERE YOU STAND, WITH GODS APPROVAL, ACCORDING TO GODS WAY, WITH GOD…
THEN YOU ARE AGAINST GOD.

MATT 12:
[30] He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

YOU DECIDING AND PREACHING GOD GIVING HIS GIFT OF SALVATION TO ANY MAN CAN BE REVOKED; IS FALSE.

JOHN 6:
[58] This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever.

1 JOHN 3:
[6] Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.

[9] Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

ANY MAN BORN OF GOD CAN NOT SIN!
NEVER AGAIN CAN SUCH A MAN STAND AGAINST GOD.

NOT ONCE DOES SCRIPTURE TEACH MEN ARE SAVED BECAUSE THEY BELIEVE IN MEN OR CONFESS BELIEF IN “MEN”,

NOT ONCE DOES SCRIPTURE TEACH MEN
CAN LOSE THEIR SALVATION BECAUSE THEY DO NOT BELIEVE IN MEN OR CONFESS BELIEF IN MEN.

GODS PERMANENT GIVING OF HIS GIFT OF SALVATION IS EXPRESSLY ABOUT A ONCE AND FOREVER ESTABLISHED RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN ONE FREELY WILLING HEARTFULLY BELIEVING AND HEARTFULLY CONFESSING MAN AND THE LORD GOD.

YOU CAN THINK THAT IS FALSE, SO WHAT?
THAT ONLY AFFECTS YOU.
Why are you screaming at another poster it is very rude and unbecoming it makes you look weak and hurts your witnessing so why do it?

Reactions: L.A.M.B.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why are you screaming at another poster it is very rude and unbecoming it makes you look weak and hurts your witnessing so why do it?

That’s funny. Upper case letters are magically transformed into a scream, without sound…LOL Worldly nonsense.
Upper Case letters, Bold letters, Underlined letters for eons have been used to emphasize, and used by people with eye issues to read.
You must be in a constant state of unbearable trauma reading every sentence that begins with one of them big rude letters… LOL

I’m having an issue with responding and MY response being kept separate from an others post. I elected to use what was convenient for me, until the issue is resolved.
Cover your eyes, so in your worldly wisdom your eyes will not endure the screaming…LOL

Why? An issue.
Why? I am not of the world nor yield to their every idiotic whim.

Reactions: Ritajanice

Hillsage

Feb 20, 2023
Western Kansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you.
After years of studying the word of God, then seeing the many diverse beliefs of which ppl claim, I was pondering on this before God.

Just bc a person claims a thing to be what God is saying does not make it the truth of the word.

Biblical truths are irrevocable !

Verifying what one is to believe against the scriptures, which harmonize the standards that God requires, is not difficult, it takes the Spirit & the word. I am not in perfection nor yet arrived unto glorification myself, I too err.

It is sad to see however, the many that will take on what man says vs what God says. Sad indeed that once life ceases we don't get a " do over". Hence, this thought popped into my mind as a form of an answer.

John 8:31/32
Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, THEN ARE YE MY DISCIPLES
INDEED
; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

Hillsage

Feb 20, 2023
Western Kansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No problem for me.
You could be NOBLE as were some described in Scripture, to see for yourself if what you hear IS True or Not.
I could have been noble? Before God I called you out and you defended all my SCRIPTURE with your ability to judge NOBILITY?

Acts 17:
[11] These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.
As did I in my post and you refuted?????? NOTHING. NADA with this verse above. This verse you quoted is mine in this discussion, not yours IMO.

I would suppose it is more convenient to pretend one Knows the WHY of an others Belief and Undermine their belief with false accusations, rather than spend 5 minutes reading a persons OWN belief and WHY.
YOUR own belief will not let you even admit the error of your first sentence which I did read.
Your complaint that I will not LABOR FOR YOU, is your problem, not mine.
Not my problem either, just my attempt to get you to work on your own NOBILITY
No problem for me.
You could be NOBLE as were some described in Scripture, to see for yourself if what you hear IS True or Not.

Acts 17:
[11] These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.

I would suppose it is more convenient to pretend one Knows the WHY of an others Belief and Undermine their belief with false accusations, rather than spend 5 minutes reading a persons OWN belief and WHY.

Your complaint that I will not LABOR FOR YOU, is your problem, not mine.

Glory to God,
Taken
I could be NOBLE? And this 'judgment' according to you, who never refuted one word of the 4 scriptures I quoted (Like a BEREAN) proving IMO that you think your scriptureless posted opinion trumps mine? o_O

• Haha

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I could have been noble? Before God I called you out and you defended all my SCRIPTURE with your ability to judge NOBILITY?

As did I in my post and you refuted?????? NOTHING. NADA with this verse above. This verse you quoted is mine in this discussion, not yours IMO.

YOUR own belief will not let you even admit the error of your first sentence which I did read.

I could be NOBLE? And this 'judgment' according to you, who never refuted one word of the 4 scriptures I quoted (Like a BEREAN) proving IMO that you think your scriptureless posted opinion trumps mine? o_O

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Oh yipes. You want to know if what I say is verified in scripture go look it up.

• Haha

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Funny you should mention that.
@Nancy asked me what it was on my old avatar which was a full body image.
(which you might remember) Not this close-up cropping.
She wondered if it was a baby sea monster.

But I said it was eagle poop initially. - LOL
It was a stone from the lake shore, and I did wash my hands.

The picture was taken on the beach of the Split Rock Lighthouse on Lake Superior.

/
The close up is even better!

Reactions: St. SteVen

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do some people not like the idea of OSAS?

Because they do not understand;
* Gods WAY is Spiritual.
* God IS Spirit.
* Gods Spirit is His Power and His Glory.
* God Created all things in the Beginning.
* Gods continually is Making changes in His Creations.
* In the Beginning God Created manKIND FOR His Pleasure.
* God revealed He immediately Made the man Alive.

* Man can NOT SEE God, yet man CAN SEE the results of Gods Creations and Makings.
* God Created and Made manKIND to BE a REFLECTION of God.

* The natural born man, male and female, was wonderfully made, with its own seed, to reproduce its same KIND of thing, With Freewill to Choose to love, teach its own offspring to BE a REFLECTION of God, or not.
* World wide, began bit by bit, primarily Failing, in teaching its offspring to Be a REFLECTION of God.
* The offspring, grows, matures, becomes accountable for its own Choices, to Learn About God himself, or not.

* It is the natural man’s Majority Failure (Anciently, Historically into Modernly), to BE a REFLECTION of God, when God Revealed a
WAY for the Few choosing to BE a REFLECTION of God, having a Option to Receive a Gift FROM God, to MAKE them According to Gods WAY “and” Satisfaction:
A REFLECTION of God.

The MAKING, is expressly Gods WAY.
* a man Freely Choosing. (Belief)
* a man Freely MAKING his own allegiance TO the Lord God Only. (VIA…Vow of his own natural spirits True word of Confession, his own willingness to GIVE his old bodily Life To the Lord God, Once and Forever.)

* It is an Express … (spiritual, (mans spirit to Gods Spirit), contract, agreement, will, between the Lord God and that one man.
* Gods Gift of His Holy Baptism of His Holy Spirit, to MAKE that one man WHOLLY acceptable TO God, once and forever.

* Highlighting…a Spiritual WILL, between the UNSEEN Lord God, and the UNSEEN natural spirit of that one man.
* ONCE that contractual WILL is EFFECTED, by the mans “TRUE VOW”…
* God Himself, MAKES His Spiritual (UNSEEN) Changes WITHIN that one man.

* Gods “Changes” WITHIN that one man, are precisely according to Gods WAY, Gods POWER, Gods PERMANENT Acceptance. UNSEEN by mens Eyes.

* MEN, can hear, of an other man having RECEIVED Gods offering, Gods Gift of Gods Holy Spirit Baptism….and thereafter, observe, scrutinize, critique, criticize, announce, dictate, reject…that the mans REFLECTION of God is NOT UP TO “THEIR”STANDARD, is NOT “BY THEIR JUDGEMENT”, acceptable to God, and DICTATE that man is a FRAUD, unworthy of Gods Gift, and THAT God SHALL UNDO ALL of Gods MAKING in that man, and Depart His Holy Spirit OUT of that man.

* Their BASIS, is Scriptural Content which REVEALS a MAN CAN LOSE his Salvation.
* That Scriptural Content IS TRUE.

* The FACTS are:
* A man CAN NOT LOSE his Salvation BASED on a mans Observing Opinion and Judgement.
* A man CAN NOT LOSE his Salvation ONCE it is Given (By God) and Received (Unto the man).
* A man Having Receiv-ED his Salvation…According to Gods Word, Gods WAY, is FOR EVER
* A mans SALVATION, IS a Gift Offering FROM GOD. Bought, Paid for, Offered to all men…(By, Through, Of God).
* Gift Offering FROM God, ARE NOT, Forced for ANYONE to agree, take or receive.
* The Individual man MUST himself decide “IF” he is willing to Accept Gods Gift Offering, “According to Gods terms/WAY”, or not.

* Any man WHO freely chooses, TO NOT ACCEPT Gods GIFT OFFERING of SALVATION, (according TO Gods terms/WAY), SHALL NOT RECEIVE Gods Gift Offering….
AND DUH, ya snooze, ya lose!

* It is a matter of a man Freely Choosing to REJECT Gods Gift Offering. So what? The mans will to take it today, tomorrow, next year, never….

* The Understanding IS…is it is the man, (his naturally Alive Body), that makes the decision to take or reject Gods Offering.
* Not news, ALL natural body’s DIE.
* ALL DEAD natural body’s Know Nothing.
* Dead Body’s do not make choices.
* By Default men Have a Timeframe to Choose Gods Offering or LOSE IT.
* DUH…that timeframe IS during and while that mans BODY IS ALIVE.
* Most men DO NOT KNOW, the moment their Body SHALL DIE.

* Scripture expressly reveals Gods Gift of Salvation is offered to all men.
*Scripture expressly reveals HOW TO receive Gods Gift of Salvation.
* Scripture expressly reveals WHEN a man Can receive Gods Gift of Salvation.
* Scripture expressly reveals WHY His gift is Offered.
* Scripture expressly reveals Warnings of HOW a man can LOSE His offered gift of Salvation.
* Scripture expressly reveals Warnings of a mans Urgency to willfully TAKE His Gift…
BECAUSE….
* Scripture (and centuries of mans observances), reveals the overwhelming Majority do not KNOW the moment of their Bodily Death…and IF they have not Agreed to Receive Gods Gift of salvation…
It is LOST to them FOREVER.
* Scripture reveals the Consequences FOR Receiving Gods Gift of Salvation.
* Scripture reveals the Consequences FOR NOT Receiving Gods Gift of Salvation.

who, what, when, why, where….ALL revealed IN scripture.

Some people REJECT Salvation Given a man is a Permanent non-revocable Gift…
Yet Scripture never teaches Gods Gift of Salvation IS Given a man and THEN revoked.

Why do men reject Gods gift of Salvation is Given Once and Forever (osas) ?

Ignorance of understanding.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: WalterandDebbie

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some people REJECT Salvation Given a man is a Permanent non-revocable Gift

This is why the OSAS peoples doctrine leads to living in sin... and WHY wouldn't it???

If OSAS was actually true, then we could all freely live in and still go to Heaven as your boy Charlie Stanley taught.

'Ol satan loves him some OSAS false doctrine cause the OSAS peoples are out doing his work for him...
devil_smiley2.gif<----- The OSAS people's mascot!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Very sad when grown men have to make up lies to support their disagreement with others.

“This blah, blah, is who you follow”
“This is your mascot”.
“Your belief is false”.
“Trusting Gods Word leads to sin”.

SHAMEFUL!

Prov 19:
[5] A false witness shall not be unpunished, and he that speaketh lies shall not escape.

2 John 1:
[2] For the truth's sake, which dwelleth in us, and shall be with us for ever.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is why the OSAS peoples doctrine leads to living in sin... and WHY wouldn't it???

If OSAS was actually true, then we could all freely live in and still go to Heaven as your boy Charlie Stanley taught.

'Ol satan loves him some OSAS false doctrine cause the OSAS peoples are out doing his work for him...
View attachment 37330<----- The OSAS people's mascot!
You’re right we could live in sin. Just as Paul said in Romans, may it never be.

Satan loves your self righteous me only gospel..

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Very sad when grown men have to make up lies

Very sad to see those claiming to be Christians... rejecting all of what God says about salvation. rolleyes3.gif

The OSAS peoples are the liar in these discussions as they make their erroneous conclusions based on not accepting the whole counsel of God which of course will end badly for them.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A man who HAS RECEIVED his salvation can NEVER Lose his salvation.

A man who does not CLAIM his salvation before his bodily DEATH….MIGHT be a man who WILL Lose his salvation.

A man who does not CLAIM his salvation before his bodily DEATH…BUT YET BELIEVES, SHALL BE SAVED “THEN”.

Some men ARE Saved.
Some men SHALL Be Saved.
Some men will NEVER be Saved.

A Lotto winner who DOES NOT CLAIM his winnings before an appointed Date, shall LOSE his winnings.

The winning IS his, Before he takes possession of the winnings.

A SAV-ED man possesses his Saved soul.
A SAV-ED man possesses his Born again spirit.
A SAV-ed man waits to possess his New body.

SAV-ED men are called; ARE SANCTIFIED, because it IS Accomplished.

Men who are NOT SAV-ED, and ENDURE Believing in their heart, to the moment their physical life ends are called:
SHALL Be SAVED.

God doesn’t WANT people to BE Ignorant, but some people INSIST.
They are called: stiffnecked and stubborn.

John 3:
[12] If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?

Heb 10:
[14] For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.

Matt 10:
[22] And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

Some people know what FOR EVER means, Some people do not know, and coupled with their lack of understanding and ignorance…
Attempt to make God a Liar, by preaching God Gives His Gift of Salvation to men and then His Word and His Power within them FAILS, and that man loses his salvation…

I would hardly call that Glorifying God!

Shame!

Glory to God,
Taken

Godslittleservant

Aug 28, 2023
Kansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A man who HAS RECEIVED his salvation can NEVER Lose his salvation.

A man who does not CLAIM his salvation before his bodily DEATH….MIGHT be a man who WILL Lose his salvation.

A man who does not CLAIM his salvation before his bodily DEATH…BUT YET BELIEVES, SHALL BE SAVED “THEN”.

Some men ARE Saved.
Some men SHALL Be Saved.
Some men will NEVER be Saved.

A Lotto winner who DOES NOT CLAIM his winnings before an appointed Date, shall LOSE his winnings.

The winning IS his, Before he takes possession of the winnings.

A SAV-ED man possesses his Saved soul.
A SAV-ED man possesses his Born again spirit.
A SAV-ed man waits to possess his New body.

SAV-ED men are called; ARE SANCTIFIED, because it IS Accomplished.

Men who are NOT SAV-ED, and ENDURE Believing in their heart, to the moment their physical life ends are called:
SHALL Be SAVED.

God doesn’t WANT people to BE Ignorant, but some people INSIST.
They are called: stiffnecked and stubborn.

John 3:
[12] If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?

Heb 10:
[14] For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.

Matt 10:
[22] And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

Some people know what FOR EVER means, Some people do not know, and coupled with their lack of understanding and ignorance…
Attempt to make God a Liar, by preaching God Gives His Gift of Salvation to men and then His Word and His Power within them FAILS, and that man loses his salvation…

I would hardly call that Glorifying God!

Shame!

Glory to God,
Taken
Just wondering if this could be because you are not listening to what God has said through his Apostles but only listening to what Calvin has distorted the teaching to say?

Reactions: L.A.M.B.