Why do the self taught preach an incomplete gospel?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I have a reply letter to me from Archbishop of York - UK's highest Anglican for northern UK telling me I'm wrong for following Bible Creation and suggesting I should start reading evolution!
The Anglican Church started going into apostasy in the 19th century. Dean John W. Burgon exposed that a long time ago. Now we are seeing the fruits of that.

Reactions: XRose

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unless we as called out ones are being perfected by the gifted teachers, we may find ourselves teaching a false gospel, the basic good news of Christ work on the Cross.

There's a very important piece of the gospel, the good news that is never acknowledged. If it were correctly acknowledged, it would settle alot of the bickering between us.

Is there anyone who knows what unacknowledged part of the gospel I'm referring to.

Hint: Jesus told us whenever this gospel is preached, to do something! What is it He told us to do?
Unless the Father grants it from heaven , a man cannot receive anything.

vs

Blessed art thou simon barjona, for [ man, men, man's ways, ] the flesh HAS NOT (and cannot) revealed this to you,

rather My Father in Heaven has revealed this to you.