Why do we hear a different message from neighbor?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you dont go they wont get cast out. Now I asked if you are doing that yes or no. If not why not. If yes tell us about it so we can learn You are still running away. Nothing is impossible for Me Nothing read it. That would include casting out. Stop We know with out God we can do nothing. We also should know that nothing is impossible for US. Nothing. You never answerd my questions. You hiding behind your lack. and you hear telling us how it should be. You have no signs following you. That is why you will not say it. You sir are not kidding me. But yourself. reapat to much and you will start believing it.

As for Einstiwen why the sarchasim? Never seen Jesus tell you that. Was it your church teachers. Is that what they teach you?
Your answer is in red above.
GOD is the power that make these things happen.

Not YOU or anybody else.
Get over yourself already.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hiding again behind what you dont know. Nothing but arrogance from you. Your pain is to obvious. I never asked you to concider me anything. You are spweing your lies to brothers on here. No one asked you to call me brother. BUt I do call you my brother. I dont exclude you. I include you. You aint out my circle your in it.
No - I honestly don't know if you're a "brother" (adelphos) in Christ.
By what I've read from your posts so far - I don't think I cold make that determination.

"Brothers" in Christ are of like mind - of like faith.
You really need to study the Scriptures a little more before you go around calling people "brothers" in Christ..

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Eh your every post reeks of it. You continually tell others in the forum that we are all wrong. I wont do the my mums fatter than your mum with you I dont have time. You are hiding very clear to see. And I am sorry to say it is a little satisfying. Funny you teaching 14 years and running away from three little querstion. I think I will let you of the hook . As it is a one way conversation. As I was told by many it would be.
It's only a one-way conversation if you continue to lie.
So far - you haven't been able to defend any of your positions or refute anything I've said.

Anyway - I only tell people they are "wrong" when they espouse a lie or Scriptural perversion.
Not everything that is written on this forum are lies.

Why don't you try being honest, for a change?

Ally.s.j

Nov 12, 2017
Manchester
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Your answer is in red above.
GOD is the power that make these things happen.

Not YOU or anybody else.
Get over yourself already.
Once again you are twisting what I am saying to run and hide for YOUR lack. We know where the power comes from duh. I quoted scripture not you.
No one is saying it comes from us. But How will the know if we dont tell them. How with they get healed if we dont lay hands on them.
Tell me something I dont know.
Why will you not share with us what you are doing ? WHy are you hiding Gods glory? You dont have the right to hide Gods testimonys. All you are doing is hiding. Just tell the truth. Or show me sciptures that tell us sharing testimonys is boasting. This is what I mean when I say you are talking nonsense and just hiding?

Ally.s.j

Nov 12, 2017
Manchester
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
No - I honestly don't know if you're a "brother" (adelphos) in Christ.
By what I've read from your posts so far - I don't think I cold make that determination.

"Brothers" in Christ are of like mind - of like faith.
You really need to study the Scriptures a little more before you go around calling people "brothers" in Christ..
Well well hiding and deflection again.
Once again you are talking nonsense in the face of the facts. There are over 40 thousands Christian Denonminations. and they all disagree with one and other on some points. I dont care if you call me a brother or not. Its not about that. You again are trying to drag the post away from the questions that were put to you, Keep running.

Ally.s.j

Nov 12, 2017
Manchester
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It's only a one-way conversation if you continue to lie.
So far - you haven't been able to defend any of your positions or refute anything I've said.

Anyway - I only tell people they are "wrong" when they espouse a lie or Scriptural perversion.
Not everything that is written on this forum are lies.

Why don't you try being honest, for a change?
Why dont you quote where I lied? You are not going to answer my questions because you do not do the thing you are commanded to do niether does you church for the most part, so stop trying to correct people in here with your own lack.
You do not lay hands on the sick or cast out demons or rasie the dead. Neither does your church for the most part. So stop trying to teach. what you aint walking in. I refute everything you say in this conversation. But you are ignoring and cherry picking everything I say.

Ally.s.j

Nov 12, 2017
Manchester
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Really? Where did I get "smoked"??
You got smoked when you could not answer my questions.
Do you lay hands on the sick. If not why not?
Do you cast out demons if not why not?
Do you raise the dead . If not why not?.
Where in scriptrure does it tell you not to tell anyone what God done through you?

Smoked.

Ally.s.j

Nov 12, 2017
Manchester
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
No - what's silly is not being able to defend your claims.
Just like you. You cliam you have the only truth. But cant explian with scripture why you wont tell us what God done or NEVER done through you.
You know we are to lay hands on the sick. But you dont do it do you?
Smoked

Ally.s.j

Nov 12, 2017
Manchester
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Because wherever I have gone to squash out lies like I have here - they (you) all have the same responses:
"You're rude!" or "Your mean!" or "You're not behaving like a Christian!"

No - you who LIE aren't behaving like Christians.
I'm just the guy who sets the facts straight . . .
So are you. You called me Eistien to ridicule me and belittle. I asked you why you said that and you once agains never asnwerd my question. This is why its a one way conversation with you. You do not set fact stright you hiding and deflecting in here. You are not what you obviously think you are Gods defence lol.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I woke this morning with this question for God: why do we all hear a different message in His word? How can we read the same verses and not agree on the meaning?

What distorts?
What divides?

1 Corinthians 14:24-26 KJV
[24] But if all prophesy, and there come in one that believeth not, or one unlearned, he is convinced of all, he is judged of all: [25] And thus are the secrets of his heart made manifest; and so falling down on his face he will worship God, and report that God is in you of a truth. [26] How is it then, brethren? when ye come together, every one of you hath a psalm, hath a doctrine, hath a tongue, hath a revelation, hath an interpretation. Let all things be done unto edifying.

Here are those verses I always add in that possibly have nothing to do with the question but seem relevant to me.

Isaiah 19:14 KJV
[14] The Lord hath mingled a perverse spirit in the midst thereof: and they have caused Egypt to err in every work thereof, as a drunken man staggereth in his vomit.

1 John 4:6 KJV
[6] We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

Spirit of truth
Spirit of error
??? Who decides? The Word says God is not the author of confusion.
IS it not the the BIBLE says , God is not teh author of confusion, so if christians read the bible and are confused, what does that say. Now the reason why there is so much confusion, is a simple one, Jesus said, He the WORD of God", " I am the bread of life, any mean who eats of me will never go hungry", yet few will go to Him and ask Him what is truth, so as was put before you, it all ends up being, mens wisdom, mens reasoing, mens understanding with a smattering of religious doctrines to add to teh bad flavour.

Reactions: Helen

tabletalk

Feb 6, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well, we are surrounded by a cloud, and they are not blind
BoD is almost out of time, and you have been a great witness so far imo

"BoD is almost out of time..."
IS it not the the BIBLE says , God is not teh author of confusion, so if christians read the bible and are confused, what does that say. Now the reason why there is so much confusion, is a simple one, Jesus said, He the WORD of God", " I am the bread of life, any mean who eats of me will never go hungry", yet few will go to Him and ask Him what is truth, so as was put before you, it all ends up being, mens wisdom, mens reasoing, mens understanding with a smattering of religious doctrines to add to teh bad flavour.

You said: "...God is not teh author of confusion, so if christians read the bible and are confused, what does that say."

It says Christians are confused. The Bible (God-breathed Word of God) is not confused.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Once again you are twisting what I am saying to run and hide for YOUR lack. We know where the power comes from duh. I quoted scripture not you.
No one is saying it comes from us. But How will the know if we dont tell them. How with they get healed if we dont lay hands on them.
Tell me something I dont know.
Why will you not share with us what you are doing ? WHy are you hiding Gods glory? You dont have the right to hide Gods testimonys. All you are doing is hiding. Just tell the truth. Or show me sciptures that tell us sharing testimonys is boasting. This is what I mean when I say you are talking nonsense and just hiding?
Your obsession with my good deeds is almost to the point where it's just getting sick.

Worry about your own life instead of trying to make me tell you what I do for others in the name of God. Work out your own salvation with fear and trembling for a change.

Matt. 6:1-4
"Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.

Thus, when you give to the needy, sound no trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may be praised by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward. But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in SECRET. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you.

I'm laying up my treasures in Heaven - not on earth - and not for YOUR sake.

Last edited:

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well well hiding and deflection again.
Once again you are talking nonsense in the face of the facts. There are over 40 thousands Christian Denonminations. and they all disagree with one and other on some points. I dont care if you call me a brother or not. Its not about that. You again are trying to drag the post away from the questions that were put to you, Keep running.
Again - I consider MOST Protestants my separated brothers in Christ.
However - I don't know YOUR faith tradition so I cannot call you a "brother" in Christ until I know more about you.

It would be irresponsible for me to call you my brother in Christ if you were a Jehovah's Witness or Mormon or any of the other fringe groups that deny the Trinity. For all I know - you're not even a Christian. All I know about you is that you're petty and angry and aren't very good at presenting your case.

Nobody's "running" - just being responsible.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why dont you quote where I lied? You are not going to answer my questions because you do not do the thing you are commanded to do niether does you church for the most part, so stop trying to correct people in here with your own lack.
Well, here's ONE for starters:
In post #21 - YOU spewed the following lies:

“And dont forget who the Church is. The Church is the individual believer like me. and dont forget there is no mention of catholisisim in there either.”

In post #21, I completely destroyed those lies.
You do not lay hands on the sick or cast out demons or rasie the dead. Neither does your church for the most part. So stop trying to teach. what you aint walking in. I refute everything you say in this conversation. But you are ignoring and cherry picking everything I say.
Okay - when YOU tell us how many people YOU have raised from the dead - then you can ask others.
Sooooo, how many people have YOU raised from the dead?

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You got smoked when you could not answer my questions.
Do you lay hands on the sick. If not why not?
Do you cast out demons if not why not?
Do you raise the dead . If not why not?.
Where in scriptrure does it tell you not to tell anyone what God done through you?

Smoked.
Matt. 6:1-4
"Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.

Thus, when you give to the needy, sound no trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may be praised by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward. But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in SECRET. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you.

"Smoked", indeed . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So are you. You called me Eistien to ridicule me and belittle. I asked you why you said that and you once agains never asnwerd my question. This is why its a one way conversation with you. You do not set fact stright you hiding and deflecting in here. You are not what you obviously think you are Gods defence lol.
So am I, what? Lying?

No, I called you "Einstein" to show you who you did NOT resemble because you were making asinine comments and inane claims

I don't know of any public asinine comments or inane claims made by Albert Einstein . . .

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
IS it not the the BIBLE says , God is not teh author of confusion, so if christians read the bible and are confused, what does that say.
i dislike your conclusion here, mjr, the Book is written so as to be confusing to the confused, that is how one can tell when they are straightened out, when It, a passage, is no longer confusing. Lots of Scripture i still do not grasp btw, but that gets smaller every year
yet few will go to Him and ask Him what is truth
you put grace before law here, as it should be even, but this does not make the law bad. How might you know when you are in error, for instance, unless you know you are violating the law?
it all ends up being, mens wisdom, mens reasoing, mens understanding with a smattering of religious doctrines to add to teh bad flavour.
thank you, God, that You have made it that way, too!