Why do we hear a different message from neighbor?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
ha, just razzing you bro, idc what you believe really, it is fine with me ok

Now that is true wisdom.
If all the membership felt the same there wouldn't be as much friction on the Site.
As you know...my own stand is always .."You don't have to believe the same as me..I am never ( usually :D) trying to change anyones mind on what they believe...." But I will then go on to state what I believe...

( what obviously is always correct. LOL :) )

Reactions: bbyrd009

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
If all the membership felt the same there wouldn't be as much friction on the Site.
ya, then we could shut down too i guess lol.

GNC ring any bells? or just go to any graveyard i guess lol.
plenty of rest in the grave, where we are all going, i spose
( what obviously is always correct. LOL :) )
that is the thing about beliefs; they are obviously correct, to someone's perception. you cannot change anyone's beliefs (that is like trying to physically heal them with a prayer imo; nevermind), you can only alter their perceptions, i think

Reactions: Helen

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
i dislike your conclusion here, mjr, the Book is written so as to be confusing to the confused, that is how one can tell when they are straightened out, when It, a passage, is no longer confusing. Lots of Scripture i still do not grasp btw, but that gets smaller every year
A lot of people do, and yet they wont take the time to go to Christ, idols, we have far to many of them, anything that you put between you and Him is an idol, remove it and your world will change.

i dislike your conclusion here, mjr, the Book is written so as to be confusing to the confused, that is how one can tell when they are straightened out, when It, a passage, is no longer confusing. Lots of Scripture i still do not grasp btw, but that gets smaller every year

you put grace before law here, as it should be even, but this does not make the law bad. How might you know when you are in error, for instance, unless you know you are violating the law?
thank you, God, that You have made it that way, too!

what has that got to do with grace and teh law, has noting at all, read teh bible, all you will ever find is that Jesus called all men to Himself, are you not listening..

Act_17:27 That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us:

What are you going to do that day, when teh door is shut, and when like so many you find yourself on teh outside because you where not willing to give Him 5 minutes of your day, because teh bible was far more important...

Teh bible has its place, it is not God, it is not equal to God, does not replace Jesus or teh Holy Spirit, cannot save anyone, and cannot reveal itself to you, that is Gods doing, and if you are unwilling to seek him for truth than revelation will never come your way.

How many times and inm how many languages does one need to study to discover

" I am teh way the truth and teh life says the Lord"

That will never change no matter how many times you read it.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
A lot of people do, and yet they wont take the time to go to Christ
as @Miss Hepburn has made so clear in the "my husband will know where Corinthians is" post, seems to me that they won't take the time to go to the Book lol
anything that you put between you and Him is an idol, remove it and your world will change.
the prob there is, your Mediator will then not have any grounding in the law, i guess. The law is what was fulfilled, see, so to the law you must go imo. To verify, to witness, see.
what has that got to do with grace and teh law, has noting at all, read teh bible, all you will ever find is that Jesus called all men to Himself, are you not listening..
see, now wadr you are talking like Scott imo, and i can make no sense of this. i thought you said "toss the Bible?"

not that this is my place of course, so pls take this in the manner yadayada, but the only thing i might have against you is that you have rejected the Book
" I am teh way the truth and teh life says the Lord"

That will never change no matter how many times you read it.
ha but the point you have just reiterated is that you have to read It nonetheless, see. Making It "Holy" is totally on the reader though, i agree with you there bro. Been kicked out of many forums for saying this, most recently ChristianChat.

can someone go to CC and find my thread "The Bible is not the Word" and tell that guy that nope, the Book is not in fact Holy after all? put it as a question though of course. You will be witnessing the truth, and they need It i guess, i noted a few asking why i was banned. Here is the ammo
Bible Search: holy scripture

just click any Tranny that says "Holy Writings," and watch "Holy" disappear iow, Lex will verify every time

Last edited:

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
not that this is my place of course, so pls take this in the manner yadayada, but the only thing i might have against you is that you have rejected the Book
never have, just has its rightfull place, and it is not Holy, it is teh dead letter, that killeth. but not knowing teh bible never stopped anyone from going to heaven, but not knowing Jesus can.

remember this lot

Mat 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

All I can say, is thank God for His mercy and grace, for if it where not so, many so called "christians" would never make it.

Reactions: Helen

Ally.s.j

Nov 12, 2017
Manchester
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
So am I, what? Lying?

No, I called you "Einstein" to show you who you did NOT resemble because you were making asinine comments and inane claims

I don't know of any public asinine comments or inane claims made by Albert Einstein . . .
Shut up its sachasim lol.

Reactions: bbyrd009

Ally.s.j

Nov 12, 2017
Manchester
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Matt. 6:1-4
"Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.

Thus, when you give to the needy, sound no trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may be praised by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward. But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in SECRET. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you.

"Smoked", indeed . . .
All of this since I asked is tripe. Stop twisting scriprture like you do every time. This is why I say your lying. Your pathetic atempt to make it fit your little agenda. Sharing tesimonys is not boasting shhhhh talking nonsense again. Keep running away.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All of this since I asked is tripe. Stop twisting scriprture like you do every time. This is why I say your lying. Your pathetic atempt to make it fit your little agenda. Sharing tesimonys is not boasting shhhhh talking nonsense again. Keep running away.
Scripture is "tripe" to you??
Try saying that to God - and good luck with that . . .

Ally.s.j

Nov 12, 2017
Manchester
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Well, here's ONE for starters:
In post #21 - YOU spewed the following lies:

“And dont forget who the Church is. The Church is the individual believer like me. and dont forget there is no mention of catholisisim in there either.”

In post #21, I completely destroyed those lies.

Okay - when YOU tell us how many people YOU have raised from the dead - then you can ask others.
Sooooo, how many people have YOU raised from the dead?
Are you scared to ask the other two questions I asked you lol. Your attempt to discredited me exposes your lack every time you try. If I raised the dead I can ask you. But If I healed and cast out demons I cant lol.
So its clear you done none of them and are scard to say so. I all ready told you theres no condemnation in Christ fear not Him. Ahhh its me you are scrad of Pride has got you. Dont let it eat you up master it. Or it will destroy you.
Yes I seen many people healed on the street where they are. and I cast out demons to. I did attempt to raise the dead.

So will you anser now. Have you rasied the dead? Have you cast out demons or have you at the very least took the Lord at His word and layed hands on the sick? Perhaps now you can at least tell the truth. Would you like me to teach you on healing the sick? Because I am more than qualified to do that. Does any of your teacher teach on this. If yes have you not heard them? If yes why havent you done it? Even if you failed you are still to do it.
But you never I know you never. Thats why you are hiding.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you scared to ask the other two questions I asked you lol. Your attempt to discredited me exposes your lack every time you try. If I raised the dead I can ask you. But If I healed and cast out demons I cant lol.
So its clear you done none of them and are scard to say so. I all ready told you theres no condemnation in Christ fear not Him. Ahhh its me you are scrad of Pride has got you. Dont let it eat you up master it. Or it will destroy you.
Yes I seen many people healed on the street where they are. and I cast out demons to. I did attempt to raise the dead.

So will you anser now. Have you rasied the dead? Have you cast out demons or have you at the very least took the Lord at His word and layed hands on the sick? Perhaps now you can at least tell the truth. Would you like me to teach you on healing the sick? Because I am more than qualified to do that. Does any of your teacher teach on this. If yes have you not heard them? If yes why havent you done it? Even if you failed you are still to do it.
But you never I know you never. Thats why you are hiding.
Soooo, you can't tell me how many people you've raised from the dead?
You can't tell me how many demons you've cast out??

That's what I thought . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And now you are showing more by pointing out my very poor writing skills or lack of. Just like Jesus used to do?
Nope.
Just pointing out the fact that f you can't even get the spelling right - chances are that you misread the Scriptures as well.

Ally.s.j

Nov 12, 2017
Manchester
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Nope.
Just pointing out the fact that f you can't even get the spelling right - chances are that you misread the Scriptures as well.
What a fabulous example of how to walk and talk as we represnt Jesus and His way of life you are.

So funny looking at your spelling as you lecture me on spelling. Theres an i in, if