Why do we need born again

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Brother, I’m still asking God to help me figure out this dead spirit business.

I thought I had come to Gods truth of that knowledge, I haven’t.

When you say spiritually dead, that means we are dead in our own living human spirit ?....our spirit lives in darkness and sin?

Our own spirit lives..but, it doesn’t live in Christ....it lives in sin?....therefore void of Gods Living word?...our own human spirit is alienated from Gods Living word, his Holy Spirit?

I believe we also all come to understand God’s word very differently....as God speaks his word to us all....in the way that we can understand, if that makes sense?

Some of what you post I don’t understand..yet, that doesn’t mean you aren’t Born Again...do you know what I mean?

Yes,I understand the new nature as we receive that as soon as we become Born Again....of course I didn’t know that straight away...only by the leading of the Holy Spirit throng reading his word, did I come to that heart revelation.

When I was Born Again like the wind...that was all I knew in my spirit/ heart ,that I was Born Again...so, very much a new babe....
For an in-depth look at how to walk by the spirit...
www.carb-fat.com/walking-by-the-spirit.html

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It means in simple terms that we are separated from God. We are ‘dead” to him. Another term would be we are condemned. The wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is life..

These all speak of spiritual condemnation or death.

remember what the word says, Although our bodies are dead because of sin, our spirit is alive because of righteousness (Not ours, But the righteousness of Christ which was given to us)
Also our bodies have no everlasting life without spirit.

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 3

3 There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:

2 The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.

3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can be enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is
born of the Spirit.

9 Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be?

10 Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?

11 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.

12 If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?

13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came
down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believethn ot is condemned already,because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God

THE WHOLE IS HOW WE ARE " BORN AGAIN" OF GOD !

Last edited:
  • Love

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But God does not separate us from Him at birth. We separate ourselves from Him when we sin.
There is no verse that says we separate from God or that we even can. We cannot separate ourselves from God when we sin because
Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

It's not the body, but the spirit that has become a new creature. In other words, it's in the spirit that we have become a brand-new species because our spirit is totally new and therefore there is not an old sin nature left in us. We undergo a miraculous exchange at the center of our being once we have the spirit of Christ. Who we were in Adam is no longer there. We become a new person because we are now a child of God who is in Christ. The key event causing this exchange is a death, burial, and resurrection with Christ. This miraculous exchange is not figurative or symbolic, but literal and actual.

The spiritual part of every Christian has literally and actually been crucified, buried, and raised with Christ. The fact that this occurs spiritually and not physically doesn’t make it any less real. So what happens to the old self that was in Adam? The old self is entirely obliterated once the spirit of Christ enters the Christian. I know this comes as a complete shock to many of you who have been indoctrinated in the-old-nature-versus-the-new-nature theology. Most Christians have been taught to believe that after salvation, they are still the same at their core, and they live the rest of their lives trying to restrain this old nature. They believe they have two natures.

bro.tan

Dec 11, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All threw Christian dome brothers and sisters we hear the term born again. You will hear people in the churches, on the street, at work, even in jail, making the statement, "since I have been born again. For those who have any knowledge in the word (Holy Scriptures) will understand that this just isn’t the case, now this is a pretty simple understanding brother and sisters, pay close a attention to what’s being said. Now, Let’s jump right in a conversation that Jesus was having with a man name Nicodemus. In John 3:1 There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews: 2 The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him. 3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Notice verse 3, except a man is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. We have just learned something here. If you are not born again you can not see the kingdom of God. As we go further you will understand this. Remember there is a time for everything.

Nicodemus asked a very good question. Take a look at the next set of verses.

John 3:4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born? 5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

In verse 5, born of the water in this case is the Word of God. Notice the Lord mentions the kingdom of God again, but He adds a little more information. He says "Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. When he mentions spirit He means exactly that. Watch how the Lord gives something physical to describe exactly what He means.

John 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Notice: He made a difference between flesh and spirit. Ask yourself that question, was you born flesh or spirit?

John 3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again. 8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

Notice: He compared the wind to a spirit. Can you see the wind? No! We have seen things being blown around by the wind, but we have never seen the wind. If you are born of the spirit you are like the wind. This is when you are truly born again, when you are born of the spirit.

Notice: what Jesus does in these next few verses. Remember, this is after His resurrection.

John 20:26 And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you. 27 Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing. 28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.

Note two very important things within these verses. 1. Jesus appeared in the midst of them and the doors were shut. 2. Thomas called Him God. When Jesus came out of the grave he was born into the God family, Jesus was Born Again.

When Thomas called Jesus God was he still a man? Take a look at this verse in the book of Numbers.

Numbers 23:19 God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? Or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

Note what the verse says, God is not a man, neither is he the son of man. While Jesus walked with His disciples He called Himself the son of man. He was exactly that. He was born of a woman. But, when he was raised from the dead He was no longer in the man family neither was He flesh and blood. If he was flesh and blood He would not have been able to appear in the middle of the room with his apostles.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
For an in-depth look at how to walk by the spirit...
www.carb-fat.com/walking-by-the-spirit.html
Thank you for posting...once we become Born Again, the Holy Spirit is my teacher, as I have his seed in my heart, from day one, he starts the process of sanctification in me, in other words my new nature will be made into the image of Christ...I have a new nature in Christ.

It’s my old mindset that needs renewing...it has been an amazing wonderful walk, it’s also been extremely hard and painful, my faith has grown and grown...which was also a gift,,,a manifestation of the Spirit...

Praise God.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You need to post the whole passage. You keep cutting it off right before God tells nicodemus HOW to be born again
Indeed, ..but, no one can become Born Again without the seed of God...the Holy Spirit is the only one who can “ Spirit gives birth to spirit.

No man/ woman can choose to become Born Again of imperishable seed...that is an act of God.

God gets all of the glory...there is no choice to be Born Again like the wind....and please show me in scripture where we choose to be Born Again like the wind?..as I’ve already explained...the word of God ( Living) will never return void and will always accomplish what is pleasing to him....

Why some think they can choose to become Born Again is a mystery to me....I don’t think some truly understand what it means to be Born Again of imperishable seed.

The Holy Spirit, who entered Mary and she became pregnant...is the same seed that entered our hearts when we became Born Again, The HOLY SPIRIT....Faith is a gift from God, a manifestation of the Holy Spirit.

The Holy Spirit is a real person and is “ ALIVE” in our hearts/ spirit....some don’t understand that either.

It’s imperative that we are Born Again...anyone can read their Bible all day every day, that doesn’t mean they are Born Again of imperishable seed....my Son reads Gods word everyday, he is not Born Again..

Some refer to the Bible as though the book is God...it’s NOT...the Bible is Gods “ Living “ word....his word is Alive in Spirit and God is everywhere.....Like the Wind....

The Holy Spirit is like the wind...His word will NEVER return void it will always accomplishes what is pleasing to him.

The Holy Spirit is like the wind and is everywhere...you cannot contain God in a book....the book is his Living word, that speaks to the heart of a Born Again..

We are also under the New Covenant.

Last edited:

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Who is born again in John 3? What did they do?
Jesus said we must be Born Again like the wind, that is what the word of God says...we are brought to believe in Jesus by God....tell me as I had never read a Bible before in my life...how would I have known how to have been drawn to Jesus and to believe in Jesus?..
I certainly knew all about Jesus and heard the gospel being taught at school..
Belief in Jesus, that God led me to believe in Jesus....belief is not Faith...Faith is a gift from God a manifestation of the Holy Spirit....

Anyone can say they believe in Jesus..being Born Again is far more than belief.....as I said Gods word is Alive and his word is out there in the world ......and whoever he chooses to be Born Again like the wind, it will be done..so I’m really not sure what you’re asking in your post.

People can give as many commentaries as they like and explain being Born Again of imperishable seed.

Those are their words...they try to add to Gods word on what Born Again means....sorry ,there is only “ one way” to be Born “ Again “ and you can read it in God’s word.

We are Born Again like the wind.

Spirit gives birth to spirit.

Becoming Born Again of imperishable seed is not a choice...if it was...God would have said so.

Those who also say God forces his will onto us....they aren’t understanding what it means to be Born Again of imperishable seed....they don’t understand God’s will purpose or plan...none of us can understand that.

His thoughts and his ways are beyond our comprehension.

Last edited:

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God created us with the capacity to choose.
Man has volition. The Bible teaches that man has the ability to choose or not to choose God; to choose or not to choose Christ; to choose good or to choose evil; to choose to obey or to choose to not obey.
Then man must live with the consequences of those choices.

In our lives we are also faced with crisis points in which we choose good or evil and those choices will determine the outcome of whatever battle we are fighting.
So it has been since the beginning of time, (A/E chose to listen to the serpent) choices carry consequences.

Deuteronomy 30:19 says, "I have set before you life and death, the blessing and the curse. So choose life that you may live." In Joshua 24:15 it says, "choose for yourself today whom you will serve."

Even the eleventh chapter of Hebrews is filled with illustrations of choices:

In Heb. 11:2 Abel chose God's way and gave a more excellent sacrifice than Cain. In Heb. 11:5 Enoch chose to walk in God's way and walked right into the presence ofGod. In Heb. 11:3 Abraham chose to live a life of faith. Isaac, Jacob, Joseph all chose to believe God and were blessed by God. Choices-that's just the way it is in life. Hebrews. 11 is one of the best illustrations of making the right choices.

Today is the day of salvation, while it is yet today choose to serve God, rather than sin, flesh, money, man, self ect.
IT IS YOUR CHOICE !

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You cannot serve God without his Spirit..that’s when we are Born Again of imperishable seed ...who is the Holy Spirit...and Gods word says without the Spirit we are none of His....as I’ve explained anyone can read Gods word, it doesn’t make them Born Again...even my Son reads the Bible, he’s not Born Again of imperishable seed....that’s an act of God and I pray he receives Gods Spirit....by Gods mercy and grace he becomes Born Again of imperishable seed.in Jesus Name...Amen.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yes he did

John 3:
14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up, 15 that whoever believes in Him should [c]not perish but have eternal life. 16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

18 “He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
It’s far more than belief,........... we MUST be Born Again of imperishable seed...

Anyone can say they believe....as scripture says...

It’s the Born Again of imperishable seed....without that..there is nothing, just man made doctrine,imo.

Spirit gives birth to spirit....without God’s Spirit we are none of His.

What does imperishable seed mean and you must know that God is a Living Spirit and that Jesus was the Son of God....how would we know that...without the Spirit testifying to our spirit that truth, when we become Born Again of imperishable seed?

How would we know we are Born Again without the Spirit testifying with our spirit spirit that we are Gods children?

His Spirit is in our spirit, he is the one who testifies to our spirit all of God’s truth ....how else could we know him without his Spirit?

Last edited:
Reactions: Taken

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
James 1:5-7
If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.

John 5:39
Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me. And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.

John 14:
14. If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

If one has questions do not ask any man but go to the source, the word of God, he will give the answer to a receptive vessel.

John 1:1-14
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The problem with this whole scripture is...some take it completely out of context and add to Gods word what they believe it to be saying.

The word tells us how we are Born Again like the wind...yet some twist and turn this scripture to make it say what they want it to say....because they don’t understand what it means to be Born Again of imperishable seed.
Belief is not the same as faith, anyone can believe ,my son believes, yet he is not Born Again.
faith is a gift gift from God and a manifestation of the Holy Spirit

Spirit gives birth to spirit....I would like them who don’t believe we are Born Again like the wind....to show me where they chose.....as Jesus spoke to Nicodemus, you must be Born Again...Spirit gives birth to spirit....please show me in scripture how you had a conversation with God and chose to be Born Again....absolutely ridiculous...it’s not there, because it’s an act of God, I’m sorry if it offends...I’m only here to speak Gods truth...

In other words don’t leave out the top part of that scripture...that is how we are Born Again....don’t rip it out of context...as quite a few here do, then get very nasty because we speak Gods truth...God also said, you shall know them by their fruits....that is also very true....a Born Again who is in the true vine, their fruit will mature, because they were grafted in, when they became Born Again....and there is no “ IF” they were Born Again of imperishable seed..which liveth and abideth forever....that is Gods word....

There are those who hate to hear of God’s truth being spoken..one even said...what’s all this business of being Born Again anyway, what does it matter...then you get one who says we’re on milk LOL.
It’s Paramount before you can even start to understand God’s word that we must be Born Again by his Spirit...as Gods word says, without the Spirit we are none of His....

John 3

3 There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:

2 The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.

3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can be enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is
born of the Spirit.

9 Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be?

10 Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?

11 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.

12 If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?

13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came
down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believethn ot is condemned already,because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God

Last edited:

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is repentance, repentance is godly sorrow for unbelief & disobedience against God ! *****This is regeneration, salvation, born again, crucified with Christ, nothing more, nothing less is needed to be SAVED!

Romans 10:9-15

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

13 FOR WHOSOEVER SHALL CALL UPON THE NAME OF THE LORD SHALL BE SAVED.

14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

The Lord is nigh unto all them that call upon him, to all that call upon him in truth.
Psalm 145:18

Calling upon God, confessing is prayer, prayer is in faith that he is and that he hears !

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
That is NOT....how we are Born Again of imperishable seed...explain the seed of God?...what part of us needs the seed of God. to bring us Alive?

You aren’t understanding what Born Again of imperishable seed means.if you did you would be able to explain.i pray that God opens your heart to receive his truth and that you don’t keep repeating “ YOUR “ own truth....which quite frankly is boring and tedious listening to it...

God draws us to believe in Jesus, he brings us to repentance/ Godly sorrow...he does it all ...All glory goes to God.

By his seed, just like Mary who received Gods seed into her womb....that is the same seed we received into our hearts....only the testifying with our spirit that we are Gods children ...an Amazing mind blowing act of God..

Gods seed is his Living word.....
The Enduring Word
(Isaiah 40:6–8)

22Since you have purified your souls by obedience to the truth so that you have a genuine love for your brothers, love one another deeply, from a pure heart.e 23For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God. 24For,

“All flesh is like grass,

and all its glory like the flowers of the field;

the grass withers and the flowers fall,

25but the word of the Lord stands forever.”f

And this is the word that was proclaimed to you.

Romans 8​

King James Version​

8 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
10 And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.
11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
12 Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.
13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.
14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.
18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.
20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,
21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.
23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.
24 For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?
25 But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.
26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.
31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?
33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.
34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Last edited:

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
In order for us to walk in the spirit. We need to be born of the spirit and be anointed by the spirit.

Until we are regenerated we can only walk in the flesh
No,in order for us to walk in the Spirit.

We must be “ Born Again “ Born Again of imperishable seed...what does that mean?

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I was born again when I was baptized by God,

I got baptized in water a year later
That’s not how God says in his word how we are Born Again.

That’s when confusion occurs...and yes..I’m a hypocrite ,I have also done this.how many of us add to Gods word, or take his word out of context...to suit our own understanding ...I know I’ve done it....he revealed to my heart...miss Rita, don’t think it is you who leads yourself through scripture....to understand my word....only the Holy Spirit can bring you to my truth......therefore with all your heart seek my word and there you will find it...just my thoughts...

There is no confusion in Gods word.​

When we let him speak....

Let God do the talking and not us....his word to a Born Again is easy to understand once “HE” brings us to that understanding....it doesn’t happen overnight and of course he brings us to maturity in his word....which can take years and years.......

Another thing I would like to mention and this also refers to me.

The fruit of the Spirit.....maybe I will start a topic on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Taken

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Where in Gods child ,Born Again....does his word stand forever?

In what part of us does “ HIS WORD “ stand forever...?

Born Again of imperishable seed?