Why do we need born again

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
How tiresome. "I'll say something obnoxious and silly--- and you waste effort- time and energy proving me wrong."

I think I'd rather do something more productive--- like walking my dogs.
Prove Gods word wrong?

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Unfortunately this is what we are met with when we speak Gods truth, laughing meme.

Rather than discuss Gods truth and learn from him..what it truly means to be Born Again...

They deny the truth of Gods word...it’s sad and I pray for them...that Gods shows them his truth.

• Haha
Reactions: L.A.M.B.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

John 3

King James Version

3 There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:
2 The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.
3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Good topic @Eternally Grateful. I think ultimately God chooses who is born again
Amen!!....it’s a spiritual birth....we are Born Again of imperishable seed.

That seed is the same seed that God placed in Mary’s womb...the Holy Spirit.

Reactions: dev553344

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One CANNOT DISCUSS the very words of God ( THE SEED) with those whom DENY ITS TRUTHS !

I feel sorry for those whom CHOOSE to remain infantile in understanding bc they choose to not grow in discipleship but to remain at only " born again" status after soooooo many years.

• Cut/ copy/ paste is NOT studying the word to rightly dividing and growing in grace !
  • Especially out of context and in inappropriate placement to prove one's theology. All the whole dissing others thoughts as mere opinions !

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
With all due respect, certainly not from you.
It wouldn’t be from me....it would be from Gods word....that’s what I post.

All Glory goes to God...I’m just his vessel that he uses to get his message across.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Please discuss the word and not the poster.

Put what you believe forward..that is Gods truth.....it’s so petty and tiresome when one gets personal...rather than discuss Gods word.

See, here we go again...meme...and no edifying discussion in Gods word...

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Not much narcissism there. :woohoo!: :woohoo!: :woohoo!: :woohoo!: :woohoo!: :woohoo!:
Listen....I’m in the will of God...if you don’t like to hear the truth of his word...then I suggest you take it up with him.

God Bless and may you come to the full Knowledge of Gods truth...I pray that for all of us...in Jesus Name....Amen!!..

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Becoming Born Again is not out of context ,Jesus clearly states how we become Born Again and his Born Again children understand his word.