Why do you believe Satan is still around today? (Please read Op)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yahava? Satan LOVES it when his messengers convince people he doesn't exist!
Have a good day jack. Considering you do not really desire to have a conversationn anyway or communicate properly idk what to do. This was my response already below. Very frustrating sometimes but oh well, swept under the rug.

Are you calling me a messenger of Satan? I believe that while Satan is done away with, the influence of his spirit still lingers which people by the choice in their selves to do evil is all their own responsibility. I can’t put the blame on the devil; everyone had to take responsibility for them selves. Everyone has a choice,

Do evil.
Do good.

Yes I’m ready for whatever Yahava decides to do with me personally.

What do you like to do, Jack? Evil or good.

I know i love to do things my way but in the end doing things Gods way by the spirit is far superior than the earthly ways, or my own.

Praise be to the Lord God Almighty

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have a good day jack.

Are you calling me a messenger of Satan? I believe that while Satan is done away with, the influence of his spirit still lingers which people by the choice in their selves to do evil is all their own responsibility. I can’t put the blame on the devil; everyone had to take responsibility for them selves. Everyone has a choice,

Do evil.
Do good.

Yes I’m ready for whatever Yahava decides to do with me personally.

What do you like to do, Jack? Evil or good.

I know i love to do things my way but in the end doing things Gods way by the spirit is far superior than the earthly ways, or my own.

Praise be to the Lord God Almighty
Yahava???

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are people today that believe Gods name is so holy that you cant even say it.

However Yahava desired his name to be known everwhere.

“’I will make known my holy name among my people Israel. I will no longer let my holy name be profaned, and the nations will know that I the LORD am the Holy One in Israel.

Gods name is not LORD, its not just “I Am,” its Yahweh, Yahava or Jehovah from what peope get with the use of the only four letters Yhwh or Yhvh.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Im not a jehovah witness, and i believe Jehovah is mistranslated. Yahweh is a bit closer, and in the end I just say Yahava.

I know you got some issues and hate or whatever the organization of the Jws. You talk about them from time to time on the forum what I have seen; which is none of my buisness @Jack.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Im not a jehovah witness, and i believe Jehovah is mistranslated. Yahweh is a bit closer, and in the end I just say Yahava.
I don't know of any English translation that says Yahava. But I can't forget your comment, "Yeshua became the Lord God Almighty". That is totally unacceptable to Christians!
I know you got some issues and hate or whatever the organization of the Jws. You talk about them from time to time on the forum what I have seen; which is none of my buisness @Jack.
I don't hate anyone. But I certainly HATE what JW's try to do to the Christian Bible.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know of any English translation that says Yahava. But I can't forget your comment, "Yeshua became the Lord God Almighty". That is totally unacceptable to Christians!

I don't hate anyone. But I certainly HATE what JW's try to do to the Christian Bible.
Yes, I said that. I guess it is a good thing that I am not a "Christian" (as mainline and mainstream that it can get,) however I do follow Yeshua, whom is the Christ. He is my Lord, Savior, King, and he is the one whom saved the world by his blood, and was raised up again by his Father.

I don't need to hear your accusative remarks, that is of Satan, of the Darkness. Satan does that type of stuff, accusing people, for things that he didn't like. Bringing up peoples past, or even remarks they have made, only to put them down or whatever it is.

Thank you @Jack.

Last edited:

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I said that. I guess it is a good thing that I am not a "Christian" (as mainline and mainstream that it can get,) however I do follow Yeshua, whom is the Christ. He is my Lord, Savior, King, and he is the one whom saved the world by his blood, and was raised up again by his Father.

I don't need to hear your accusative remarks, that is of Satan, of the Darkness. Satan does that type of stuff, accusing people, for things that he didn't like. Bringing up peoples past, or even remarks they have made, only to put them down or whatever it is.

Thank you @Jack.
I'm trying to pull you from the fire that Jesus warned us, that you don't believe in!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You best listen to Jesus, after 1 or 2 times, best walk away, @Jack.

I ain't worried about things like that, you happen to worry about them. Please respect that. Between you and me personally.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anyway,

If you are someone who believes Satan is still around, what is your reasoning if you would like to share.

@Jack, I am becoming to the point of just ignoring you again sorry it's because of your sproadicness, and attitude you got towards me. May Yahava be with you by the spirit and your fellowship be with the Son Yeshua. Take care.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anyway,

If you are someone who believes Satan is still around, what is your reasoning if you would like to share.
Who else would be teaching you your unScriptural doctrines?
@Jack, I am becoming to the point of just ignoring you again sorry it's because of your sproadicness, and attitude you got towards me. May Yahava be with you by the spirit and your fellowship be with the Son Yeshua. Take care.
Yes, that's easier than answering questions like, what English Bible says Yahava?

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who else would be teaching you your unScriptural doctrines?

Yes, that's easier than answering questions like, what English Bible says Yahava?

Yahava, you have to study it out man. There is no english bible with Yahava in it. Why do you care so much about my beliefs? Or why I do what I do ? Why so interested?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yahava, you have to study it out man. There is no english bible with Yahava in it. Why do you care so much about my beliefs? Or why I do what I do ? Why so interested?
So you're a Hebrew expert? You know more than all the translators of our English Bibles? Wow!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Jack why should I even answer your questions though? You never answered any of mine. You are quite a character. I do not believe anyone is entitled to my attention. Nor do I find myself to be entitled to your attention. However it's important to go by the spirit, and I just can't handle you, what can I say? There are a few others I can't handle either.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Jack why should I even answer your questions though? You never answered any of mine. You are quite a character. I do not believe anyone is entitled to my attention. Nor do I find myself to be entitled to your attention. However it's important to go by the spirit, and I just can't handle you what can I say? There are a few others I can't handle either.
What question didn't I answer???

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are people out there that try to act kind and act nice on the internet, and they only use information you give them against you. Be careful out there, not everyone is really out to be friendly and kind in the spirit of Christ.