Why do you believe Satan is still around today? (Please read Op)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's too late, man. Idk if you use drugs or use coffee or take medications, or something however you should take time to really dig into a response. But if you choose not to, that is your fault.
It almost never fails, when someone attacks our Bible they turn to personal insults!

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Saying that you missed a chance to dialouge is not a personal attack. It was your choice. It was your fault. Simple as that.

The other comment is a suggestive cause of why one may not respond properly, I dont know nor am I claiming you are.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did not say you did them.

You really just need to walk away.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just wanna fight and bicker and argue on the internet cause of nothing better to do, is not healthy.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This thread needs to stay on topic otherwise other member will be reported again like last time.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reported. You continue to be antagonistic towards me, because I have asked several times to revert back to the topic at hand, @Jack. Hope you will receive a warning and you will learn not to continue to banter about. I need to do so as well, we were doing good until I decide to engage, it was most certainly my own fault for not being discerning.
I replied to YOUR comments. You were off topic.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello to you and welcome,

Please take a few minutes to read this over and consider the information before posting, thank you so much.

Why do you believe Satan still had a hold on this earth when Jesus kicked him out?

Satan was an accuser; there is no more Law for you to be accused. Jesus took care of that by fulfilling and those ordinates were nailed to the cross. Satan can not accuse you anymore.

Youre totally responsible for yourself.

You and me both have darkness within us, to hate, to steal, to be greedy, to lust, to lie, and so on so forth. The only solution is the Light ; the light of all mankind.

You have the spirits of the world to deal with, the culture of the world. The spirit of malice, spirit of greed, all of these reside also in the heart of man; and the world feeds lust of the eyes, lust of the flesh, and for one to be prideful rather than humble.

Satans head was crushed in by the foot of Jesus and done away with thrown in the lake of fire. How is he stealing souls or even active today?

What is active today? Our own lust and temptations that brings forth sin, and beings forth death to the soul (mind/will/emotions), even quenching the spirit for Christian believers. God is faithful though to show you a way out when you are indeed tempted.

However why even believe Satan is around? What benefit is that over complete victory of Christ who ushers a person into adoption by the Father and brings forth new life?

I really dont understand. (My beliefs are not a reflection of other peoples beliefs on this forum as everyone is free to believe what they want; but its so much more freeing to accept the victory of Christ as total and not partial).

Anyone who would like to share please feel free.

In the Lord Yeshua Christ,
Matthew

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Lol - Nancy and I were dealing with things at the same time and didn’t realise. I deleted some posts. The thread will be re opened but if the same problem occurs it will be locked again

Reactions: MatthewG and Nancy

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you @Rita, and @Nancy. That is perfectly fine it it does get locked if the problem comes up again. It has been around for along time now.

Reactions: Rita and Nancy

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are people today that believe Gods name is so holy that you cant even say it.

However Yahava desired his name to be known everwhere.

“’I will make known my holy name among my people Israel. I will no longer let my holy name be profaned, and the nations will know that I the LORD am the Holy One in Israel.

Gods name is not LORD, its not just “I Am,” its Yahweh, Yahava or Jehovah from what peope get with the use of the only four letters Yhwh or Yhvh.
there are no vowels in Hebrew, It is actually YHWH

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People believe whatever they will, sometimes they go research it, sometimes they study, sometimes thet just believe whatever anyone else tells them.

Be encouraged to think for yourself and understand while there are doctrinal differences; some people deem other people as though they arent even saved, or that they need to be corrected at every whim of the hat.

Some people believe that if you dont accept and believe their own way you are fit and damned to hell forever.

I cant help what people say or do; therefore there is no issues with anyone; just be encouraged to let people see or believe how they want even if its different than you…

God forbid, people be allowed to think for themselves and need to be brainwashed to think otherwise.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does satan still exist . YES HE DOES . Heck his men are leading most churches .
I don't think Matt has ever read this.

2 Corinthians 11

14 For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light. 15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness,

Last edited:
  • Love

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello to you and welcome,

Please take a few minutes to read this over and consider the information before posting, thank you so much.

Why do you believe Satan still had a hold on this earth when Jesus kicked him out?

Satan was an accuser; there is no more Law for you to be accused. Jesus took care of that by fulfilling and those ordinates were nailed to the cross. Satan can not accuse you anymore.

Youre totally responsible for yourself.

You and me both have darkness within us, to hate, to steal, to be greedy, to lust, to lie, and so on so forth. The only solution is the Light ; the light of all mankind.

You have the spirits of the world to deal with, the culture of the world. The spirit of malice, spirit of greed, all of these reside also in the heart of man; and the world feeds lust of the eyes, lust of the flesh, and for one to be prideful rather than humble.

Satans head was crushed in by the foot of Jesus and done away with thrown in the lake of fire. How is he stealing souls or even active today?

What is active today? Our own lust and temptations that brings forth sin, and beings forth death to the soul (mind/will/emotions), even quenching the spirit for Christian believers. God is faithful though to show you a way out when you are indeed tempted.

However why even believe Satan is around? What benefit is that over complete victory of Christ who ushers a person into adoption by the Father and brings forth new life?

I really dont understand (my beliefs are not a reflection of other peoples beliefs on this forum as everyone is free to believe what they want; but its so much more freeing to accept the victory of Christ as total and not partial).

Anyone who would like to share please feel free.

In the Lord Yeshua Christ,
Matthew

One might just as easily ask "Why do you believe that there is or ever was sin in the world, because Christ was "slain before the foundation of the world?"

Each question (the above question or the OP question) leads one to stumble over the times of this world which did not exist when the conviction and actual elimination of Satan occurred. First one must reconcile (or "rightly divide") the things of the kingdom of God which are "not of this world" such as salvation and the victory over Satan, and the things that are of this world and are merely the unfolding revelation of those events as they were written in God before the world began and now only read and revealed.

In other words, regardless of the chapter that we are born into of the book of life, there are questions that cannot be answered from the perspective of that chapter alone...and to even begin to comprehend the overall truth of God we must understand that every word written, was written in God's timeless eternity, which is only revealed to the reader "but each one in his own order" or time.

I could go on, but what good would it do to say, Just as we "were" (past tense) crucified with Christ who was "slain before the foundation of the world" (past tense), Satan "was" (past tense) also defeated then (past tense), if this generation is just now reading of it--if one is still stuck within their own chapter of it being revealed?

Reactions: MatthewG