Why do you feel it is so hard to be good?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People who get to the judgment without works to show they have faith in Jesus will wish they had the convenient excuse that they had been nailed on a cross after getting saved and died shortly afterward.

As you stand before Jesus, racking your brain to justify yourself with all of your good works ( “ by the Works Of The Law NO MAN will be Justified” ) poor ol’ BB will not be saying a word.....he does not have to —— he will be too preoccupied pointing at the Blood that was splattered on the Heavenly Mercy Seat.....we’ll see who fares best.....Any betters out there?

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That was for Grail.....not you

I can “ refute” anything that you trot out ...just like I have been doing for many, many months....ho hum......what have you got “ this” time?
I know it was for Grail, but you act like no one has been able to refute your argument. Done. Several times.

Last edited:

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can “ refute” anything that you trot out ...just like I have been doing for many, many months....ho hum......what have you got “ this” time?
Go back and read my post from this morning about John 5:24. Are you blind? Why don't you ever acknowledge every time I answer your challenge to John 5:24?

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As you stand before Jesus, racking your brain to justify yourself with all of your good works ( “ by the Works Of The Law NO MAN will be Justified” )
It's funny how James 2:24 just goes right over your head.
Are you really not able to understand it, or just ignoring it? Which is it?

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have to agree.
He's really good at just ignoring when his arguments are shown to be false using plain scriptures. It's like he doesn't even see them.

I might miss some stuff.....long ago I reached the point that I just kinda scan over your stuff....I know the Tripe contained in your posts.....I know the falsehoods you Believe and it’s just too boring to read the same ol’ crapola all of the time....it always comes down to the same old thing—— “ Sure, Jesus Saves! ( BUT!) ......I go over your stuff real fast just to see if I can use some of your confusion as a Springboard to get some Truths out there for the Newbies.....Truths like this—- “Nothing But The Blood”——- I thank my God that I find myself on the right side of THAT Argument.....

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
poor ol’ BB will not be saying a word.....he does not have to —— he will be too preoccupied pointing at the Blood that was splattered on the Heavenly Mercy Seat.....we’ll see who fares best.....Any betters out there?
You are terribly misinformed about the judgment to come. No one will be pointing at the blood. Christ will be pointing at your works...if there are any to point to...to see if you love him! Matthew 25:31-46. Why is Andrew Farley and Les Feldick not warning you about this!?

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I might miss some stuff.....long ago I reached the point that I just kinda scan over your stuff....I know the Tripe contained in your posts.
Then don't tell me you've never been refuted. If you're not reading my posts you can't know that. Are you purposely deceiving yourself by saying that no one has refuted you by avoiding my posts? Are you afraid to read my answer to your John 5:24 challenge?

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
because, could someone like Hitler or serial killers change their character in that last few moments of their life? Not saying I know, but I would debate it.

So.....we are Saved by “ Character Change” ...... wow. Can’t you see how 100% UNBIBLICAL this Damnable Thinking is? Absolutely unbelievable.

Ferris.....how do you support this guy? Even “ You” have better sense and enough Bible knowledge to know that this borders on Blasphemy! No credit to Jesus....NOTHING about Faith.....NOTHING about the Shed Blood at the Cross....His False, Perverted “ gospel” is all about “ Turning over a New Leaf before you die ” ....He understands NOTHING about True Christianity.....Newbies PLEASE reject this Damnable Doctrine....

You need to cut yourself off from this poor, confused man, Ferris.....and you KNOW it! This “ gospel” is “ Accursed” and so are those that teach it.....Do you guys know what “ Accursed” means.....read and internalize Gal1:8.......Grail is in SERIOUS Jeopardy and us too Blind see it....you are not that “ Blind” , Ferris.....you need to show it by refuting this Deceived Soul.....there are NEWBIES out there, for Pete’s sake! Is THIS what you would have them believe ?

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
because, could someone like Hitler or serial killers change their character in that last few moments of their life? Not saying I know, but I would debate it.

So.....we are Saved by “ Character Change” ...... wow. Can’t you see how 100% UNBIBLICAL this Damnable Thinking is? Absolutely unbelievable.

Ferris.....how do you support this guy? Even “ You” have better sense and enough Bible knowledge to know that this borders on Blasphemy! No credit to Jesus....NOTHING about Faith.....NOTHING about the Shed Blood at the Cross....His False, Perverted “ gospel” is all about “ Turning over a New Leaf before you die ” ....He understands NOTHING about True Christianity.....Newbies PLEASE reject this Damnable Doctrine....

You need to cut yourself off from this poor, confused man, Ferris.....and you KNOW it! This “ gospel” is “ Accursed” and so are those that teach it.....Do you guys know what “ Accursed” means.....read and internalize Gal1:8.......Grail is in SERIOUS Jeopardy and us too Blind see it....you are not that “ Blind” , Ferris.....you need to show it by refuting this Deceived Soul.....there are NEWBIES out there, for Pete’s sake! Is THIS what you would have them believe ?
Leave the tread.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are terribly misinformed about the judgment to come. No one will be pointing at the blood. Christ will be pointing at your works...if there are any to point to...to see if you love him! Matthew 25:31-46. Why is Andrew Farley and Les Feldick not warning you about this!?

That Blood is ALL ABOUT Love! That Blood is Symbolic at the Love That He FIRST had for us! When that is understood properly......” OUR” Love takes care of itself....You are blind.....misinformed, confused and Blind.....you guys are much worse off than I ever thought.....

Any “ works” that YOU did as HE worked THROUGH you—- those are the “ Works” you will be rewarded for.....your SALVATION was a GIFT.....given to those who do NOT “work for it” ....

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Backlit likes this

God's ETERNAL Salvation is no such UNsound doctrine. "Bad works" of the
ETERNALLY Saved {By The BLOOD!} "members" of The Body Of CHRIST
are NOT "rewarded for evil" God's PRESERVED Word prayerfully read/studied:

"For we are labourers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, ye
are God's building...If any man's {UNfaithful labourers} work shall be burned,
he SHALL SUFFER LOSS: but he himself SHALL BE SAVED; yet so as by fire."
(1Co 3:9,15)

NO "reward for evil" Get it? Backlit DOESN't like this?

UNsound doctrine DENIES God's True Words In:
God's OPERATION On All HIS New-born babes In CHRIST!
God's Eternal Assurance

What Does God Say About
our "denial" Of HIS Word of TRUTH?
Again this tread is about why do you feel it is hard to be good.
Not sin and sin some more and go to Heaven.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That Blood is ALL ABOUT Love! That Blood is Symbolic at the Love That He FIRST had for us! When that is understood properly......” OUR” Love takes care of itself....You are blind.....misinformed, confused and Blind.....you guys are much worse off than I ever thought.....

Any “ works” that YOU did as HE worked THROUGH you—- those are the “ Works” you will be rewarded for.....your SALVATION was a GIFT.....given to those who do NOT “work for it” ....
Get off the tread.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
9..Then again, heaven is not going to be full of evildoers.

Heaven will be full of evildoers —— *FORGIVEN* Evil-Doers.......Forgiven and made “ FORMER EVIL- DOERS”.......( Check out the Life Of David ) Forgiven because of their Faith....There is no bigger scoundrel in the Bible than the Evil- Doer Lot....no record of ANY Repentance from this guy.....yet he is later called a “ Hero Of Faith” .....

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again this tread is about why do you feel it is hard to be good.
Not sin and sin some more and go to Heaven.

Nobody is promoting Sin....but the sad Biblical Truth that you can’t acknowledge is that “ Where SIN ABOUNDS , Grace SUPER ABOUNDS” ....

I know this ....I know that Grace covers ALL of my Sins .....if “that” is the Truth , I can Sin as much as I want .....and that is True! Funny thing is though.....once I found out that ALL of my sins were covered....I was so Relieved and Grateful to discover this.....I did not WANT to sin anymore.....Those with brains and self- insight “know” that everybody does what they “ want” to do In the end.....The only hope is to get your “ WANTS” changed...... I do what I WANT to do every minute of every day....and what is it that I want? I am a “ Free Man in Christ”.......I CHOOSE to take my Freedom to be God’s Slave——- The Ultimate MEAT of Christianity.......Christianity , when it is properly understood, sure is Wild, isn’t it? Stiff- Necked , limited intelligence , Legalists never “ get it”...... what a shame....

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nobody is promoting Sin....but the sad Biblical Truth that you can’t acknowledge is that “ Where SIN ABOUNDS , Grace SUPER ABOUNDS” ....

I know this ....I know that Grace covers ALL of my Sins .....if “that” is the Truth , I can Sin as much as I want .....and that is True! Funny thing is though.....once I found out that ALL of my sins were covered....I was so Relieved and Grateful to discover this.....I did not WANT to sin anymore.....Those with brains and self- insight “know” that everybody does what they “ want” to do In the end.....The only hope is to get your “ WANTS” changed...... I do what I WANT to do every minute of every day....and what is it that I want? I am a “ Free Man in Christ”.......I CHOOSE to take my Freedom to be God’s Slave——- The Ultimate MEAT of Christianity.......Christianity , when it is properly understood, sure is Wild, isn’t it? Stiff- Necked , limited intelligence , Legalists never “ get it”...... what a shame....

Get off the tread.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Get off the tread.

Get somebody to Kick me out....your false, perverted “ Doctrines” need to be refuted.... I am not leaving unless somebody can force me to....May God have Mercy on “ that “ person, for trying to mute a Person that , in the end , only promotes the Gospel Of Grace Found In 1Cor 15:1-4 and “ Nothing But The Blood Of Jesus” for Salvation......Even Ferris knows that you are Wrong.....has he got the guts to show it?

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Get somebody to Kick me out....your false, perverted “ Doctrines” need to be refuted.... I am not leaving unless somebody can force me to....May God have Mercy on “ that “ person, for trying to mute a Person that , in the end , only promotes the Gospel Of Grace Found In 1Cor 15:1-4 and “ Nothing But The Blood Of Jesus” for Salvation......Even Ferris knows that you are Wrong.....has he got the guts to show it?

What you preach is a heresy. Except to laugh at, I do not know why they have not kicked you off the forum.

Last edited:

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@BloodBought1953 , do you know what these means without them meaning works earn salvation? ↓↓↓

"Women, however, will be saved through childbearing, if they continue in faith, love, and holiness, with self-control." 1 Timothy 2:15

"Pay close attention to your life and to your teaching. Persevere in these things, for by so doing you will save both yourself and those who hear you." 1 Timothy 4:16
If can give a clear, articulate, concise answer then you will know what Grail is saying.