Why Does God Allow The False Pre-trib Rapture Lie?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So these are the three main tribulation beliefs in Christianity...

375px-Tribulation_views.svg.png

Im not claiming to know which one it is or how it will happen... I am surprised at how certain some people are of one or the other...

Im guessing there is supporting scripture for all of them... Which view is most popular?

According to your graph, the post-tribulation shows the church going up as it is coming down!! And what is the blue for in the pre and mid?

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thankyou for your POV. Not very helpful I must say in the shape of things to come but hey we have plenty of time to sort out the pre, post and A.

Those are just meaningless words, because you cannot prove what I've been showing from Scripture is false. Instead you just offer an opinion, and everyone knows what those are like.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is that verse that says if it was possible to deceive the elect which I assume means that it is not possible?

So you believe those "very elect" of the Matthew 24:24 verse applies to 'all' believers on Christ Jesus? If you do, then you don't understand The New Testament difference about the called vs. chosen. That also probably means you don't understand Christ's warning with His parable of the ten virgins in Matthew 25.

Here's the KJV version of the Matthew 24:24, which is more accurate, because the Greek contains the primary particle kai ("very") to show which ones cannot be deceived...

Matt 24:24
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
KJV

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Damn. I am not going to have more time to practice my harp playing in heaven.

If you believe you're raptured prior to the tribulation at the end, then true, you won't have that extra time to play a harp. And I'm not sure yet, but I don't think our Lord Jesus allows harp playing outside the gates of the holy city for those who bowed in worship to the "another Jesus" (2 Corinthians 11).

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If you believe you're raptured prior to the tribulation at the end, then true, you won't have that extra time to play a harp. And I'm not sure yet, but I don't think our Lord Jesus allows harp playing outside the gates of the holy city for those who bowed in worship to the "another Jesus" (2 Corinthians 11).
Another Jesus? Sorry, but I don't know him.

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So you believe those "very elect" of the Matthew 24:24 verse applies to 'all' believers on Christ Jesus? If you do, then you don't understand The New Testament difference about the called vs. chosen. That also probably means you don't understand Christ's warning with His parable of the ten virgins in Matthew 25.

Here's the KJV version of the Matthew 24:24, which is more accurate, because the Greek contains the primary particle kai ("very") to show which ones cannot be deceived...

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
KJV

Wonderful isn't that the elect are not going to be deceived. One less problem for me.

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Those are just meaningless words, because you cannot prove what I've been showing from Scripture is false. Instead you just offer an opinion, and everyone knows what those are like.
Yes, I do so many thanks for your opinion.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Satan has the tittle deeds to this world and we will reap what we sow !
Now the Kingdom of God is the Key for all.
At the second coming then comes the Kingdom of God on earth and His will, will be done as it is in Heaven.
What we have here in this world is delusions cast that are leading people astray due to Satan's works over you all who have not been truly born again.
Once truly born again you are of the Kingdom of God = Saved ! just as saved as they who at the second coming will be. Saved is Saved ! regardless.
Only the Saved now are sent into this world among the wolves.
The Wolves will be burnt up in the second coming.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only way one comes to believe in a pre-tribulation catching up (rapture) is by magnifying man’s word over God’s. The scriptures are soo clear in this matter.

2 Timothy 4:3 KJV
[3] For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears

Reactions: Davy

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another Jesus? Sorry, but I don't know him.

Have you not read what Apostle Paul warned us about for the latter days in 2 Corinthians 11? He mentioned the "another Jesus" there, and even identified him for you, if you have eyes to see and ears to hear.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wonderful isn't that the elect are not going to be deceived. One less problem for me.

That "very elect" in Matthew 24:24 is pointing to Christ's elect who know the "times and the seasons" leading up to Christ's future return. It means knowing the SIGNS He gave so as to know what... to be watching. So I'm sorry, that obviously is not you brother, not yet anyway, which is why I'm trying to get brethren here to learn those Signs so as not be deceived. Those not watching that like Lord Jesus commanded us, are subject to being among the five foolish virgins when Jesus appears.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So these are the three main tribulation beliefs in Christianity...

375px-Tribulation_views.svg.png

Im not claiming to know which one it is or how it will happen... I am surprised at how certain some people are of one or the other...

Im guessing there is supporting scripture for all of them... Which view is most popular?

God actually does not do 'popular'. If you look at the early history of many who preached The Gospel, starting with our Lord Jesus, you'll find many of them were martyred.

The Matthew 24:29-31 and Mark 13:24-27 Scriptures are 'direct' revelations from our Lord Jesus as to when He returns to gather His Church. Per that He said it will be AFTER... the tribulation He forewarned us of. And the actual verses about the gathering directly parallels what Apostle Paul taught in 1 Thessalonians 4:13-17.

So how much sense does it require to understand those other timings like a pre-trib or mid-trib go directly against what He said there?

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That "very elect" in Matthew 24:24 is pointing to Christ's elect who know the "times and the seasons" leading up to Christ's future return. It means knowing the SIGNS He gave so as to know what... to be watching. So I'm sorry, that obviously is not you brother, not yet anyway, which is why I'm trying to get brethren here to learn those Signs so as not be deceived. Those not watching that like Lord Jesus commanded us, are subject to being among the five foolish virgins when Jesus appears.
Thank you brother for your God-ordained comment. Well, that is what it seems to be...according to you, so one must bow to your superior knowledge and contact with the most high which we mortals do not seem to have...according to you.

Reactions: Brakelite

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Have you not read what Apostle Paul warned us about for the latter days in 2 Corinthians 11? He mentioned the "another Jesus" there, and even identified him for you, if you have eyes to see and ears to hear.
I bow the knee to you O mighty one who has all truth and accept that we are so unworthy of even being given time and space to air our views.

Reactions: Brakelite

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

KJV

I know I don't understand as much as you O Mighty One. Your knowledge and whatever supersedes anything else on the planet so we had better book our tickets for the rapture and wait on your doorstep so as not to miss the Pre, A, or Post Millenium as we won't know when it is going to happen except you.

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The only way one comes to believe in a pre-tribulation catching up (rapture) is by magnifying man’s word over God’s. The scriptures are soo clear in this matter.

2 Timothy 4:3 KJV
[3] For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears

It is so clear we have yet to decide whether it is going to be pre, A or post.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why Does God Allow The False Pre-trib Rapture Lie?
OP^

Same reason God allows unproven derragatory accusations in a news headline or OP on social media.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many brethren are being duped by the charlatans behind the formation of the Pre-tribulational Rapture theory,

Scriptural Facts-

1 Thes 5:
[9] For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ...

Appointed Wrath Begun;
Rev 6: Wrath of the Lamb
Rev 12: Wrath of the Devil
Rev 15: Wrath of God
Rev 16: "
Rev 19: "

Either;
1) You HAVE NOT obtained Salvation-
AND ARE Appointed TO WRATH-
OR
2)You HAVE obtained Salvation-
AND ARE NOT Appointed TO Wrath-

Certainly a man in catagory (1) could Conclude the Rapture a Theory.

• Factually-
a Rapture WOULD NOT Apply TO THEM.
• Factually-
Wrath WOULD Apply TO THEM.

BY your OP- you are implying YOU categorize yourself AS being subject TO Wrath Appointed To You.

* You should be more concerned About Your Appointment...
Then Others Who do NOT share Your Appointment.

Glory to God,
Taken