Why four more years?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We should be praying The Lords will be done, not left, not right...

Not a NEW concept.
Discussing current events is not void of Gods Will be Done.

Spritually, Secularly...Right is always, by definition, the directional way.

Glory to God,
Taken

yeraa

Dec 11, 2020
Required
Faith
Christian
Country
Algeria
Why do the conservative Christian right want four more years of Trump? To make life easier? To establish righteousness? What's motivating your prayers for Trump? Make America greater?
Or are you pleading with God for four more years to give you time to pray more for your family to enter the kingdom before Jesus comes? Or to pray for the liberals that they may see and understand the gospel before Jesus comes? Or perhaps you recognise you aren't ready to meet Jesus yet? Or your church isn't ready? Maybe we all need more time?

all glories to you, christians, and others who are supporting your great words full of duplicity, fraud and cheating.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This was from my devotional this morning... It's called Jesus Lives. I thought it was appropriate to post on this thread... as this is what I think has happened in America. This is not meant to go against anyone... It's just how I see what has and is occurring (looking from the outside in). I truly believe we are living in amazing times... for we are about to see that God will NOT be MOCKED! I believe HE is presently exposing a great many evils...NOT just in government positions but also in Christian ones. I continue to pray for HIS WILL to be done.. and I REJOICE in HIS GLORIOUS PLAN.

The devotion is penned from the perspective of God speaking to His children.

I AM YOUR INTIMATE FRIEND, BUT I AM ALSO UNFATHOMABLE AND MYSTERIOUS; INFINITELY GREAT AND GLORIOUS! I want you to contemplate Me in My Glory so you can worship Me exuberantly. Sometimes, though, you struggle with My unsearchable decisions and untraceable ways---seeking to control Me rather than abandoning yourself to Me in worship. You need to recognize "control" for what it is: an idol. I created you in My image and endowed you with free will. I gave you amazing linguistic abilities so you could communicate richly with Me. Instead of using these gifts in manipulative ways---trying to control Me---devote them to worshipping Me in spirit and in truth.

I encourage you to pray freely: Ask and it will be given to you. Nonetheless, when you bring Me your petitions, you need to keep in mind the depth of My wisdom and knowledge. This will protect you from being presumptuous or manipulative. I never fail to hear your prayers and answer them wisely, but I do not always grant your petitions---no matter how heartfelt they may be and how utterly right they may seem. If it becomes clear that My will differs from what you have requested, the best response is to say simply. Your will be done!
This will draw you closer to Me, even in the midst of your disappointment. Though My ways---My methods--- My paths---may be mysterious from your perspective, I assure you they are good.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think you would be better off first justifying why Israel deserves or warrants the assistance of the United States.

•God already Justified ISRAEL, His people.
•Israel, the current portion of Land, established as the current State of Israel's Homeland, IS where many Jews from all around the world have been establishing their homestead for years.
•Col 1:
[12] Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:

I think we tend to put our blinkers on rather than consider the obvious fact of history that freemasonry had an immense role in the establishment of both Nations. That both are today so inexorably linked is I think more cause for concern than celebration.

I lean more toward;
Gods Established People,
(Jer 32:38)
Jesus' Established People,
(John 6:39)
and
Christ, the Power and Wisdom of God
(1 Cor 1:24)
To Be YOKED together Forever.

"With" the Lord God Almighty ... we are assembled together as One (disregarding, race, gender, age, location).
(Gal 3:23)

Unless of course you believe Israel has a major part to play in prophecy but needs the help of the USA to fulfill it.

ISRAEL, Gods People has Always had a major role in Prophecy, and Fulfillment of Prophecy coming to pass.
•Other way around...
ISRAEL is Ancient.
AMERICA is but a Babe, Established on Gods People (ISRAEL) promises Extended, and Embraced by Americans.

Zionism being practised by a nation purported to have embedded in us constitution a separation of church and state but so strongly financially, spiritually, and emotionally supports Israel is highly debatable as a cause that meets with the approval of the constitution, n not to mention God Himself.

The "Debate" and "Agreement" between the US "Framers and People" Occurred 200+ years ago.

The "State" (i.e. Secular Governing Power)
and
The "Church" (i.e. Spiritual Governing Power)
IS: Recognized and "Statutorily Established" as Separate "Governing" Powers.

The "State" (institution/entity), Recognized and Established its Governing Powers;
Under the Standards and Principles of The Lord Gods Spiritual Governing Powers.

In Brief...no individual man is required or forced to Believe in any particular God or Religion.
However the Republic of the US and the States Admission to the US Union ... IS a Union That was/is Recognized and Established By the Power OF the Lord God.

We exercise our Right to Freely (without encumbrances) to ask Gods Blessing over our Nation of America, her People and her Servants and the Nation of Israel, her People and her Servants.

Is THAT a problem for you?

Glory to God,
Taken

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Is THAT a problem for you?
The problem isn't what God was willing to do in history, but what man is now doing to oppose it. Currently we have two leaders speaking with great fondness of an institution that has absolutely no love or respect for the constitution, and seeks to gain ultimate power and authority over the world, but totally cognizant that she will never accomplish those goals without the support both financially, morally, and intellectually from the United States. That's the problem we all have and the vast majority of mankind is fast asleep.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The problem isn't what God was willing to do in history, but what man is now doing to oppose it. Currently we have two leaders speaking with great fondness of an institution that has absolutely no love or respect for the constitution, and seeks to gain ultimate power and authority over the world, but totally cognizant that she will never accomplish those goals without the support both financially, morally, and intellectually from the United States. That's the problem we all have and the vast majority of mankind is fast asleep.

Not everyone is slumbering, in a comatose drug induced state or begging for a foreign bankroll.

God is in Control.
Taken

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This was from my devotional this morning... It's called Jesus Lives. I thought it was appropriate to post on this thread... as this is what I think has happened in America. This is not meant to go against anyone... It's just how I see what has and is occurring (looking from the outside in). I truly believe we are living in amazing times... for we are about to see that God will NOT be MOCKED! I believe HE is presently exposing a great many evils...NOT just in government positions but also in Christian ones. I continue to pray for HIS WILL to be done.. and I REJOICE in HIS GLORIOUS PLAN.

The devotion is penned from the perspective of God speaking to His children.

I AM YOUR INTIMATE FRIEND, BUT I AM ALSO UNFATHOMABLE AND MYSTERIOUS; INFINITELY GREAT AND GLORIOUS! I want you to contemplate Me in My Glory so you can worship Me exuberantly. Sometimes, though, you struggle with My unsearchable decisions and untraceable ways---seeking to control Me rather than abandoning yourself to Me in worship. You need to recognize "control" for what it is: an idol. I created you in My image and endowed you with free will. I gave you amazing linguistic abilities so you could communicate richly with Me. Instead of using these gifts in manipulative ways---trying to control Me---devote them to worshipping Me in spirit and in truth.

I encourage you to pray freely: Ask and it will be given to you. Nonetheless, when you bring Me your petitions, you need to keep in mind the depth of My wisdom and knowledge. This will protect you from being presumptuous or manipulative. I never fail to hear your prayers and answer them wisely, but I do not always grant your petitions---no matter how heartfelt they may be and how utterly right they may seem. If it becomes clear that My will differs from what you have requested, the best response is to say simply. Your will be done!
This will draw you closer to Me, even in the midst of your disappointment. Though My ways---My methods--- My paths---may be mysterious from your perspective, I assure you they are good.
I think what is taking place in the world now and particularly in Nations of the west who have had things very easy for a long time, God I believe is removing the trust that we have depended upon for so long in man made institutions and desires we rely solely and completely on Him.

Reactions: Rita

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I do not see much bad either. I would never vote Trump for Pstor, but as a POTUS He has done good AFAIK

I'm quite confidant Trump was not running for President on a Pastoral Ticket. ;)

I am pleased with his accomplishments as a Sitting President.

I am quite aware status quo has been to elect a grinning, charismatic, politician, with a politically correct speech style.

Some people are tired of the lies with a smile,
pseudo "entitled" long sitting "Money grubbing" poli-TIC-ians, that speak in circles.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I do not see much bad either. I would never vote Trump for Pstor, but as a POTUS He has done good AFAIK

The only abbreviation I understand is President of The United States lol XD (And even that took me awhile. :p)

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My take on what is happening does not match what many are seeing.. .believing and feeling... but I am waiting and praying for God's will to be fulfilled.

Btw, what exactly are you saying here?

Reactions: Taken

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The following should be a must read for every person on the planet. This isn't conspiracy theory. Conspiracy, absolutely, but so bold and brash that they have no qualms about coming out into the open. The agenda comes under different names. New World Order is possibly the more common. We know this Biblically as Babylon the Great, the Mother of Harlots.
8 predictions for the world in 2030 | World Economic Forum (weforum.org)

I couldn't read this, I don't want to worry myself sick about it.

R

Rita

Interesting read Backlit, but in reality can anyone truly know how things will look ten years on. I certainly see that we could get close to some of those things, just not sure it will only take ten years.
Rita