Why four more years?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
My reasons?

I think under a Trump administration we will have a better economy and more jobs, less taxation and regulation, fewer foreign conflicts (wars), Essentially more freedom and prosperity, because of a president who loves this country.

I think under a Biden administration we will have weaker economy, fewer jobs, more taxation and regulation, more foreign conflicts. Biden intends to rejoin the UN, to re-marry China - did you know Joe Biden wants to share your genetic information with the Chinese government??? Essentially strip us of freedoms, and enslave us, because of a fraudulent president who hates this nation, and the God we believe in.

But why does this matter? God will work within either scenario. In fact, if Biden is inaugurated - I will not say if he wins, because I believe this was a fraudulent election - I believe this tells us we are closer to the end of the age.

But in times of peace and prosperity there is a lot more opportunity to evangelize and fellowship.

And then there's Harris!

Why four more years? Because that's what we voted for!!!

:mad:
How do you explain a President who makes 'Christian' noises yet is an habitual liar?

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Btw, what exactly are you saying here?

I think my words were clear... I am not seeing what many are seeing.. and I am waiting to see what happens. I believe God's will is
always accomplished. Because I am not American... I am being careful what I share on public forums... out of respect.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Perhaps this is what is actually occurring and God is finally dealing with the deception that has over-taken His church.

For a time is coming when people will no longer listen to sound and wholesome teaching. They will follow their own desires and will look for teachers who will tell them whatever their itching ears want to hear. 2 Timothy 4:3

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think my words were clear... I am not seeing what many are seeing.. and I am waiting to see what happens. I believe God's will is
always accomplished. Because I am not American... I am being careful what I share on public forums... out of respect.

So what are you seeing? I'm seeing two different things. On one side I'm seeing hate, death, division, and destruction and the other I'm seeing love, unity, and God. That's why I stick with the right side. ;)

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So what are you seeing? I'm seeing two different things. On one side I'm seeing hate, death, division, and destruction and the other I'm seeing love, unity, and God. That's why I stick with the right side. ;)

I'm seeing quite a few different things... and like I stated... I am WAITING for the election to be certified. God bless you!

Reactions: April_Rose

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Prove the habitual lies, less that claim be upon you.
Taken, this forum has plenty who say, 'prove to me from scripture' this and the other as if it would make a difference to their point of view....yet it rarely if ever does.

Denial enables blindness. If one chooses not to see they will not see even if one rose from the dead!

Mr Trump's lies are broadcast throughout the world and you ask me 'prove it'.......right!!!

Reactions: Rita

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm seeing quite a few different things... and like I stated... I am WAITING for the election to be certified. God bless you!

Thanks, God bless you too and we'll just have to wait and see how things go. :)

AFAIK is As far as I know. I had to learn that as well. I am real old school but trying to learn modern euphemisms, howbeit badly. :eek:

Lol! :p

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Interesting read Backlit, but in reality can anyone truly know how things will look ten years on. I certainly see that we could get close to some of those things, just not sure it will only take ten years.
Rita
The powers behind these movements Rita have been preparing for 400 years. They are ready else they would not now be coming so boldly out into the open.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
New World Order as a title seems to have gone out fashion. Now it's World Economic Forum, though bot are one and the same animal. The goals are the same, and they are being promoted by the same people. Globalism has been around for a while, once the domain of hippies of rock stars...(brotherhood of man, no religion, no nations, no patriotism, no war etc).
But many, when they discover the nature of the policies, and the character of those espousing them, the more distance they want between themselves and the globalists. But the gloablists today think they are ready. They're out in the open. They've gone public. The NWO is no longer a conspiracy theory of the ultra right or the left. It's now front page news. But what is so terrible about being free from war and terrorism? What is so repugnant about these folk wanting the climate nice and reliable instead of all over the place. What is wrong with universal health care and free stuff? Peace and safety? Mmmm. Where have we heard that expression before?
One person at the forefront of all this international movement is the Pope. In fact the last three popes were all very bust advancing these ideas through visits to world leaders and vice versa, as well as a raft of encyclicals. But Francis has taken the whole thing to another level altogether. His efforts could quite accurately be seen as a campaign trail. If not him personally, then certainly his successor, are being touted as the only viable candidate who has the international reputation, the apparent moral integrity, and what would likely quickly become the popular mandate, to lead the whole shebang. At the moment, when we consider how close we are to seeing the literal implementation of Agenda 21 and its fulfilment by 2030, there really is no-one else anywhere on the planet with the international standing and influence to come close to challenging him.

So with the Pope leading the new economic age, being the so-called 4th industrial revolution, it may be very easy to see how the mark of the beast can become a religious requirement for worship and faith practice under internationally approved legislation and having economic teeth to enforce it. Just as prophecy declares.

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
Why do the conservative Christian right want four more years of Trump? To make life easier? To establish righteousness? What's motivating your prayers for Trump? Make America greater?
Or are you pleading with God for four more years to give you time to pray more for your family to enter the kingdom before Jesus comes? Or to pray for the liberals that they may see and understand the gospel before Jesus comes? Or perhaps you recognise you aren't ready to meet Jesus yet? Or your church isn't ready? Maybe we all need more time?

he is a politician and like all the others he gets in front of a crowd, says he is gonna do this and that and people believe it when the reality is he does nothing but make the rich richer.
you want to know who trump is look at his history, never in his life has he ever helped a working man or poor person, quite the opposite in fact, he never pays the people that work for him, pays his employees the minimum he can get away with, and his charities that are to help the poor he uses to hide money.
you want to know who these people really are you will never find it in their words, only their actions. they lie every time they open their mouth.

R

Rita

The powers behind these movements Rita have been preparing for 400 years. They are ready else they would not now be coming so boldly out into the open.
Ok, that opens another train of thought Backlit. 400 years ago, means they would have had to have some awareness and knowledge of what would have developed over the last few hundred years and how it all could possible effect the environment, and life in order to know how it all could be used. Don’t get me wrong, I can see how things can be used and planned for, but it’s the 400years that raises question marks. Rita

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Taken, this forum has plenty who say, 'prove to me from scripture' this and the other as if it would make a difference to their point of view....yet it rarely if ever does.

Denial enables blindness. If one chooses not to see they will not see even if one rose from the dead!

Mr Trump's lies are broadcast throughout the world and you ask me 'prove it'.......right!!!

And- you repeat claiming lies...Yet NOT ONE Example to support your claim!

Tell me more about blind leading blind...ha!
Repeating talking points without a smidgen of verification IS indicative of the blind leading the blind.

:rolleyes:

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Spoken by Jeremiah Johnson... ( Christian leader and prophet )

"Either a lying spirit has filled the mouths of numerous trusted prophetic voices in America or Donald J. Trump really has won the presidency and we are witnessing a diabolical and evil plan unfold to steal the election," Johnson wrote, saying "every legitimate prophet I know" is still predicting Trump to win by January.

Several evangelical and Christian church leaders, including televangelist Pat Robertson, White House spiritual adviser Paula White and First Baptist Church Pastor Robert Jeffress, all made bold predictions about a sweeping Trump victory in the presidential election.

Kat Kerr ( who claims to be taken to heaven on a regular basis )... and Dutch Sheets who has written several books about intercession... claim that it's not over... Kat Kerr has declared that it will start with a phone-call... and that now is the time to eat cake and celebrate.

This is very interesting...

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
he is a politician and like all the others he gets in front of a crowd, says he is gonna do this and that and people believe it when the reality is he does nothing but make the rich richer.
you want to know who trump is look at his history, never in his life has he ever helped a working man or poor person, quite the opposite in fact, he never pays the people that work for him, pays his employees the minimum he can get away with, and his charities that are to help the poor he uses to hide money.
you want to know who these people really are you will never find it in their words, only their actions. they lie every time they open their mouth.
Actually I have heard testimony from ordinary folk quite different to what you have posted above.

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
Actually I have heard testimony from ordinary folk quite different to what you have posted above.

ohh i have to, some very close to me. they are better off now than before. you ask them how exactly and they have no idea. is a gallon of milk cheaper, bigger pacheck, less work hours, more paid holidays, healthcare go down? they dont know. why the employees of trump in NY dont vote trump, they have no explanation, why does he not pay the working men contractors, no explanation. i have a friend that i asked, and the only specific he could think of was his retirement, that he wasnt getting yet, was better. retirements are controlled by banks, and the fed, government, especially the pres, has no say in it.
i know sick people that are directly affected by trump, he ran on a platform of making drugs cheaper, he said he made drugs cheaper, but the reality is the same drug execs are still in charge of the FDA, FDC and any other gov group that could stand up to big drug companies. their government subsidies are still big, profits are still record breaking every year, and their cost for sick people has not went down. many mamaws and papaws, like mine did, are making the choice between drugs and food. the drug companies must be so proud of themselves.
i think deep down they like the jerry springer "your fired" circus clown environment he creates. he gets in front of a crowd of people and screams F@@@ YOU!! and people cheer, i mean thats scary that people cheer for that. people in Europe are laughing at us. its just sad.

Reactions: Rita

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Come what may, You, O God, are forever on the throne!
I am pro-Trump; I am, to my understanding, a libertarian, which I think puts me just left of center. :)