Why have you forsaken me

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Greatest I Am

Jan 7, 2007
Jesus was clearly expexting something from God.What was it.Shortly before Jesus had made reference to the time of the end, remember his answer to the deciples, the end is at hand.Jesus thought he was in the end times.He was wrong and disapointed when God himself did not come to carry him to heaven.RegardsDL

Greatest I Am

Jan 7, 2007
If that is a true quote from Jesus, He must have had a burst of energy from the cross.No, I think that the wrighters of the bible added to, why have you fosaken me quite, liberally.Regardless of that fact, you have have not repiplied to the question of wheither or not Jesus was expecting the end time and God's intervention at that time. Please do.Regards DL

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(Greatest I Am;6035)
Jesus was clearly expexting something from God.What was it.Shortly before Jesus had made reference to the time of the end, remember his answer to the deciples, the end is at hand.Jesus thought he was in the end times.He was wrong and disapointed when God himself did not come to carry him to heaven.RegardsDL
Well this statement clearly shows you have absoltley no coprehension of the Bible, No understanding of God or Christ, and to make your arrogance moreoutragous you dare to assume what Jesus thought !

lastsecman

Nov 8, 2006
Because He lost hope at that moment?If the God-of-creation who is willing to die for you does not love you, who else loves you?

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
lastsecmanI don't quite know that I understand where you get some of your interpetations Jesus said what he did on the cross because they are first words of Psalm 22

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
(lastsecman;6183)
Jesus was the only person who knew our Heavenly Father most completely.But God wanted to know wether His Son will still forgive the human race even after He let Him lose all sight of hope (Putting Him in the greatest unbearable pain and agony). Because He can certainly destroy all the sinners (All the human race!) immediately if Jesus asks Him to at that time.That's why when Jesus was in such great pain and agony, He, who knows His Father, lost hope in His Father, because such was the great and unbearable pain and sorrow He was enduring at that time, it even made our Lord lose hope in His own Father, who He knew since the foundation of the world.That's why our great Lord Jesus Christ cried out in sorrow and in pain: ''Father, Father, why hast thou forsaken me!?''Blessed be our Lord Jesus Christ, who loved us unto the end. Who forgave us our sins even after we putted Him into such unbearable pain and agony which made even Him, Our Lord's Son, lose hope in His own Father.
Absolutely not! I don't know how you could make such a statement. Read and study Psalm 22, Christ was quoting David right down to the last words, "It is finished!" Check out the Hebrew. Christ would NEVER and could NEVER lose hope in His Father!