Why I must Die !

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiim(Wise Haven)
Ricky - This does get boring after a while.I have a Koran - and also have access to three online translations. Therefore you cannot deny the parts of the Koran that specifically call for violent action against Pagans, Jews or Christians - not to mention all the other objectionable things.
That was because you are understand that from only one verse. Islam is contain of alot of others verse. One to the others verse cannot be contrary. If has that contrary meaning then you are in falsely understanding.As i said before, this is will go around. We are forbidden to kill unless three of thing as i already mention before, you may read on my previous post.
Your defence is always that of "you are not reading this in context".
That is because you are doing that
smile.gif
. We are not thinking like the way you thought so how come you judge us with your own mine ? Meanwhile we are not ? So it is you are out of context.
Maybe we are not reading this in context - but it seems your Imams are also reading out of context because they also preach these violent passages as a part of "everyday Islam" that is taught on a daily basis in thousands of mosques in the west every day.
Which mosque ?Which imam ?And what they has said ?I would like to see on what you have said that.
Religion of peace? - Nonsense
Well it is.
Islam has a long, violent, empire building history since it began. Prove otherwise and I will shave my head and grow a big mullah beard and wear my trousers at half mast :cool:
What for you do like that ?Well Islam is taking war only to soldiers(person who action in war) not to their citizens.Well the same thing is also appear on Moses Journey
smile.gif
, that's way Moses a.s. almost same with prophet Muhammad s.a.w.Wallahu a'lam.

Code_RED

Sep 27, 2007
(Ricky W;21199)
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiimThat's depend on your understanding of Islam. Not because you are mistaken understanding Islam then you can said that what is in your mind is Islam.It is to bad you are not pay attention on the reason that i already gave to you regarding on God has revealed on OT. It is GOD Law from beginning that anyone who take other god after he/she know God before, shall die and got death punishment.You may read on what has foretold at OT, how many prophets getting war :?:And the facts also you didn't understand what situation at that time either. You need to read something carefully, trying to seek understanding rather then looking for falsely so you can get right viewing.It is well known your bible were though about racist and mass killing. Haven't you read what I already brought ? Or should i give you the verse which is precisely like what you has said above ?Muhammad s.a.w. was a prophet, and Hitler was only ordinary human being. Mohammad s.a.w. got God order, just like others prophets. You can see how David killing a lot of his enemy, but still he remain as prophet. Event the worse of that he still remain as prophet(although i doubt on what bible said regarding on David about his adultery and killing).You are the funny one
biggrin.gif
. It is your missperception on Islam tough that makes you can tell like that. But that is your decission to do so.If Jesus still alive event others prophets still alive, those prophets must follow Muhammad s.a.w. that if you are understand Islam.Wallahu a'lam.
Quote me Shariah Law and I will quote you Christian Law and lets discuss FACTS in BLACK N WHITE
smile.gif

Code_RED

Sep 27, 2007
(Ricky W;21199)
If Jesus still alive event others prophets still alive, those prophets must follow Muhammad s.a.w. that if you are understand Islam.
Where is this written???

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiim(Code_RED)
Where is this written???
What for do you asked that ?Wallaahu a'lam.

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiim(Code_RED;21202)
("Ricky W")
If Jesus still alive event others prophets still alive, those prophets must follow Muhammad s.a.w. that if you are understand Islam.
Quote me Shariah Law and I will quote you Christian Law and lets discuss FACTS in BLACK N WHITE
smile.gif
Al A'roof(7):158 Say: "O men! I am sent unto you all, as the Messenger of Allah, to Whom belongeth the dominion of the heavens and the earth: there is no god but He: it is He That giveth both life and death. So believe in Allah and His Messenger, the Unlettered Prophet, who believeth in Allah and His words: follow him that (so) ye may be guided."Wallaahu a'lam.

Code_RED

Sep 27, 2007
(Ricky W;21204)
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiimWhat for do you asked that ?Wallaahu a'lam.
Because I don't see it anywhere written that all prophets are to follow Muhammed. Al A'roof(7):158 Say: "O men! I am sent unto you all, as the Messenger of Allah, to Whom belongeth the dominion of the heavens and the earth: there is no god but He: it is He That giveth both life and death. So believe in Allah and His Messenger, the Unlettered Prophet, who believeth in Allah and His words: follow him that (so) ye may be guided."Even this dose not referes that all Prophets including Jesus is to follow Muhammed. On the contrary, Quran also says that the universe was created through the SON and as we all know that Muhammed was not the SON but Prophet. Then I ask you, who do you choose to follow, a messagener or the son?I can show you from Quran where it referes to Jesus as the SON of God.

Code_RED

Sep 27, 2007
(Ricky W;21205)
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiimAl A'roof(7):158 Say: "O men! I am sent unto you all, as the Messenger of Allah, to Whom belongeth the dominion of the heavens and the earth: there is no god but He: it is He That giveth both life and death. So believe in Allah and His Messenger, the Unlettered Prophet, who believeth in Allah and His words: follow him that (so) ye may be guided."Wallaahu a'lam.
Brother, I think this should be the answer to my question earlier.Now I ask of you to quote me Shariah law, please.

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiim(kriss)
You seem to be right CodeRedevery time I try to give this religion a chance I find more Hate, more denials,more lies, no responability for their actions just blame on everyone else.
That's really funny kriss. I already said what i has to said, you want to believe or you want to deny only your deep inside of your heart can tell
smile.gif
. I already answer and response of your argument on what you should know and understand on Islam perspective. But again it is your rights to believing lie against Islam rather then knowing it inside and deeply with true viewing of course.("kriss")
Sorry Ricky but I dont believe every media outlet lies I believe you are lying to yourself to justify all the actions of your faith.
No need to felt sorry kriss, I already give you something that you should know from our perspective, if you want still believing on the lying media, that's your decision i respected on what you want to do
smile.gif
. Not every media of course, but still you need to see on a different side when you got news. As i said before, check and recheck first.("kriss")
As I said before even if 50% are lies. Its still the most violet hatefilled religion I have ever experienced and all this is against the one God. I pray you will see reality of this.
To be honest kriss, this is really deep in my heart. I feel peace in soul and mind and body because of Islam teach. Too much goodness inside it, event the more i learned the more small i am in goodness and feel hungry of doing goodness. And i felt shame of mine, after i learned and learned about Islam and it teach. But that up to you want to believe it or not i wouldn't force you to believe it. Actually what is inside Quran not a lot of violences, but how to strugle to fight agains wrongs doers and evilness this is what it calls with Jihad really is.For war that because we must stand for invaders which wrong doers of doing invade others, so stop who doing invade of others that mean we are stoping evilness of invaders. This is if about war.But for killing (individual killing) this is what Quran said as a fair punishment.Al Baqoroh(2):178. O ye who believe! the law of equality is prescribed to you in cases of murder: the free for the free, the slave for the slave, the woman for the woman. But if any remission is made by the brother of the slain, then grant any reasonable demand, and compensate him with handsome gratitude, this is a concession and a Mercy from your Lord. After this whoever exceeds the limits shall be in grave penalty. ("kriss")
'Hate literature easily found at UK mosques'By Toby Helm, Chief Political CorrespondentLast Updated: 2:07am GMT 31/10/2007Extremist literature that encourages hatred of gays, Christians and Jews can be easily found at many of Britain's mosques, according to a new survey.Read the survey on the Policy Exchange website The London Central Mosque's bookshop is not run by the mosque, as it is a franchise Researchers for the centre-Right think tank Policy Exchange claims it found the literature in a quarter of the 100 mosques and Islamic institutions they visited.Many of the publications allegedly called on British Muslims to segregate themselves from non-Muslims and for unbelievers to be treated as second-class citizens wherever possible.The literature also allegedly contained repeated calls for gays to be thrown from mountains and tall buildings and for women to be subjugated.Policy Exchange said that among the documents were the anti-Semitic forgery, The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, and other publications peddling bizarre conspiracy theories.Anthony Browne, the director of Policy Exchange, said: "It is clearly intolerable that hate literature is peddled at some British mosques."I am sure the majority of moderate Muslims will be as horrified as everyone else that pamphlets advocating jihad by force, hatred for insufficiently observant Muslims, Christians and Jews, and segregationhave found their way into the UK's mosques."advertisement Policy Exchange visited more than 100 mosques and other Islamic institutions and said it found the literature was accessible both openly and "under the counter". Altogether some 80 books and pamphlets were collected over the course of a year.Many of the institutions were among the best funded and most active of Britain's 1,500 or so Islamic establishments. In several cases they had received official visits from politicians and even members of the royal family.Dr Yunes Teinaz, of the London Central Mosque, said: "Any book or literature like this found in the mosque will reflect the views of the author and not at all the view of the mosque." He added that the bookshop in the mosque was not run by the mosque, but was a franchise. Iqbal Sacranie, a former secretary general of the Muslim Council of Great Britain, criticised the report. He said: "The majority of Muslims will totally dismiss this because it is written by the Policy Exchange, who have an agenda to denigrate the mainstream of Islam in this country."If there is any material which falls foul of the law, then the law should take its course. We cannot accept messages of hate - there is zero tolerance on that. But it is irresponsible to target religious texts and take them out of context. These texts can be found not just in mosques but in ordinary bookshops - the report overlooks that."..................................................................................................................................................FEAR NO EVIL
Which mosque ?Who was the writers of the articles ?Which sources of his/her writings on the 'literature' ?("kriss")
Palestinian terrorists brutally murdered the head of the Gaza Strip Bible Society in early October. Rami Ayyad, 31, was the father of two children, with a third on the way. His mutilated body, which had been repeatedly stabbed and his skull crushed, was found in Gaza City, where he ran a Christian bookshop that had come under earlier attack from Muslim radicals. They vow to drive out or kill all Arab Christians who refuse to immediately convert to Islam.
(1) It has been reported from Sulaiman b. Buraid through his father that when the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) appointed anyone as leader of an army or detachment he would especially exhort him to fear Allah and to be good to the Muslims who were with him. He would say: Fight in the name of Allah and in the way of Allah. Fight against those who disbelieve in Allah. Make a holy war, do not embezzle the spoils; do not break your pledge; and do not mutilate (the dead) bodies; do not kill the children. When you meet your enemies who are polytheists, invite them to three courses of action. If they respond to any one of these, you also accept it and withold yourself from doing them any harm. Invite them to (accept) Islam; if they respond to you, accept it from them and desist from fighting against them. Then invite them to migrate from their lands to the land of Muhairs and inform them that, if they do so, they shall have all the privileges and obligations of the Muhajirs. If they refuse to migrate, tell them that they will have the status of Bedouin Muilims and will be subjected to the Commands of Allah like other Muslims, but they will not get any share from the spoils of war or Fai' except when they actually fight with the Muslims (against the disbelievers). If they refuse to accept Islam, demand from them the Jizya. If they agree to pay, accept it from them and hold off your hands. If they refuse to pay the tax, seek Allah's help and fight them. When you lay siege to a fort and the besieged appeal to you for protection in the name of Allah and His Prophet, do not accord to them the guarantee of Allah and His Prophet, but accord to them your own guarantee and the guarantee of your companions for it is a lesser sin that the security given by you or your companions be disregarded than that the security granted in the name of Allah and His Prophet be violated When you besiege a fort and the besieged want you to let them out in accordance with Allah's Command, do not let them come out in accordance with His Command, but do so at your (own) command, for you do not know whether or not you will be able to carry out Allah's behest with regard to them. (Book #019, Hadith #4294 Sahih Muslim)("kriss")
With violence of all kinds gripping the troubled Middle East and indeed the entire world, it is so good to proclaim that "The Lord reigns, He is clothed with majesty! The Lord has clothed and girded Himself with strength; indeed the world is firmly established, it will not be moved." (Psalm 93:1)
Psalms 94:94:1 O Lord God, to whom vengeance belongeth; O God, to whom vengeance belongeth, shew thyself. 94:2 Lift up thyself, thou judge of the earth: render a reward to the proud. 94:3 LORD, how long shall the wicked, how long shall the wicked triumph? 94:4 How long shall they utter and speak hard things? and all the workers of iniquity boast themselves? 94:5 They break in pieces thy people, O LORD, and afflict thine heritage. 94:6 They slay the widow and the stranger, and murder the fatherless. 94:7 Yet they say, The LORD shall not see, neither shall the God of Jacob regard it. 94:8 Understand, ye brutish among the people: and ye fools, when will ye be wise? 94:9 He that planted the ear, shall he not hear? he that formed the eye, shall he not see? 94:10 He that chastiseth the heathen, shall not he correct? he that teacheth man knowledge, shall not he know? 94:11 The LORD knoweth the thoughts of man, that they are vanity. 94:12 Blessed is the man whom thou chastenest, O LORD, and teachest him out of thy law; 94:13 That thou mayest give him rest from the days of adversity, until the pit be digged for the wicked. 94:14 For the LORD will not cast off his people, neither will he forsake his inheritance. 94:15 But judgment shall return unto righteousness: and all the upright in heart shall follow it. 94:16 Who will rise up for me against the evildoers? or who will stand up for me against the workers of iniquity?("kriss")
More convert or Die talk yet still you say it doesnt exist yet it is quoted by Muslims in Iran, Gaza, Iraq, Pakistan and still you say its not. Yet the leaders pronounce it in papers, on tv, in videos time and time again.
Which one, show me ?Kriss, have you still don't get that from what i said before. Is it would be right, if because the followers doers wrong then we call the religions considered as the wrong one ?So if i'm using your logic kriss, if Christian committed adultery, killing, mass killing, war, etc every other evil thing, then I can say Christian is religion of Evil ?Common kriss, you more wiser then what you are understand from your words above.I think in US there isn't any of your people who got submission to Islam felt force to hold it, in Bristish, in German, in every where in Europe. Your talking is nonsense if I say, kriss
smile.gif
.Wallahu a'lam.

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiim(Code_RED;21208)
Brother, I think this should be the answer to my question earlier.Now I ask of you to quote me Shariah law, please.
Pardon me, can you repeated again about what ?And one another think, Quran is one of the Shariah Law, if you have been moslem before, i think you knew about it
smile.gif
?Wallahu a'lam.

Code_RED

Sep 27, 2007
(Ricky W;21210)
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiimPardon me, can you repeated again about what ?And one another think, Quran is one of the Shariah Law, if you have been moslem before, i think you knew about it
smile.gif
?Wallahu a'lam.
I have been more of a muslim than you brother. That is what got me thinking.What dose all religions bring to mankind? It is Law and Order. It is what makes us civilised.I ask you again to Quote us Shariah Law which is in the light of quran and hadith and that is the law that justifies my death. I hope you can see the importance of this law for me
smile.gif

Code_RED

Sep 27, 2007
(Ricky W;21209)
I think in US there isn't any of your people who got submission to Islam felt force to hold it, in Bristish, in German, in every where in Europe. Your talking is nonsense if I say, kriss
smile.gif

God bless the christians. You see brother these countries are christian countries and here the christian law prevails which is about freedom to make a choice. So it is you who is making no sense here, really
smile.gif

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
God bless the christians. You see brother these countries are christian countries and here the christian law prevails which is about freedom to make a choice. So it is you who is making no sense here, really.
biggrin.gif
very funny, you event don't see where the conversation was goes. Your sister has said before that Islam was told to convert or die. But then i gave those info for you to take a look, that those people who embrace to Islam is not because we forcing them to do so, but their self who chose to be Muslim.That proving to us that, Islam don't force someone to embrace but, it is because of their own self to do so.And the more funny is you said those was Christian country and using christian law :naughty:. If you said so then i can say. like the US country who was attacking a lot of country was using Christian law. Now i see that christian law indeed allow to attacks others country event with lies fact. What a funny joke my friend
smile.gif
. Wallahu a'lam.

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
Because I don't see it anywhere written that all prophets are to follow Muhammed. Al A'roof(7):158 Say: "O men! I am sent unto you all, as the Messenger of Allah, to Whom belongeth the dominion of the heavens and the earth: there is no god but He: it is He That giveth both life and death. So believe in Allah and His Messenger, the Unlettered Prophet, who believeth in Allah and His words: follow him that (so) ye may be guided."Even this dose not referes that all Prophets including Jesus is to follow Muhammed. On the contrary, Quran also says that the universe was created through the SON and as we all know that Muhammed was not the SON but Prophet. Then I ask you, who do you choose to follow, a messagener or the son?
rolleyes.gif
So, do you think all prophets were not men ? No wonder you can being kafir easily, if you were
biggrin.gif
.("quote")
I can show you from Quran where it referes to Jesus as the SON of God.
And i can show you also, that term son of God was god also. But doesn't mean GOD The most High.And please be my guest to show it in here
smile.gif
.Wallahu a'lam.

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
I have been more of a muslim than you brother. That is what got me thinking.What dose all religions bring to mankind? It is Law and Order. It is what makes us civilised.I ask you again to Quote us Shariah Law which is in the light of quran and hadith and that is the law that justifies my death. I hope you can see the importance of this law for me
smile.gif

Very well i'll try my best to find it for you.Narrated 'Abdullah: Allah's Apostle said, "The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that I am His Apostle, cannot be shed except in three cases: In Qisas for murder, a married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (apostate) and leaves the Muslims." (Book #83, Hadith #17) Sahih Bukhariy.Wallahu a'lam.

Code_RED

Sep 27, 2007
(Ricky W;21272)
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiim
biggrin.gif
very funny, you event don't see where the conversation was goes. Your sister has said before that Islam was told to convert or die. But then i gave those info for you to take a look, that those people who embrace to Islam is not because we forcing them to do so, but their self who chose to be Muslim.That proving to us that, Islam don't force someone to embrace but, it is because of their own self to do so.And the more funny is you said those was Christian country and using christian law :naughty:. If you said so then i can say. like the US country who was attacking a lot of country was using Christian law. Now i see that christian law indeed allow to attacks others country event with lies fact. What a funny joke my friend
smile.gif
. Wallahu a'lam.
Brother, if you are an imbecile by choice then I don't find it funny that you think everything I say is funny rather I feel sorry.On a serious note, I am following the conversation very well and my point was exactly this that people in Christian states who choose to convert to islam can very well do so without having a life threat. What you see as an attack is a actually a prevention. No where in Christian law it states not to fight for the right of innocent. For example what Talibans did to their own breed was horrific. Christianity values human life.

Code_RED

Sep 27, 2007
(Ricky W;21303)
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiimVery well i'll try my best to find it for you.Narrated 'Abdullah: Allah's Apostle said, "The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that I am His Apostle, cannot be shed except in three cases: In Qisas for murder, a married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (apostate) and leaves the Muslims." (Book #83, Hadith #17) Sahih Bukhariy.Wallahu a'lam.
So, you have never met me, I have never caused you any harm but just because I was born muslim and not a muslim by choice therefore if I choose to not be a muslim by choice, you ought Kill me if I use my freedom of choice given to by Allah himself?Whereas christian Law says, do as you please but remember that you will be held accountable by God... Fair enough?Lets laugh now brother
smile.gif

Code_RED

Sep 27, 2007
(Ricky W;21273)
rolleyes.gif
So, do you think all prophets were not men ? No wonder you can being kafir easily, if you were
biggrin.gif
Exactly all prophets were men of the same God (accept muhammed being born of ishmael - anti Christ) but Jesus was not just a man... He was the SON... as per torah, bible and quran
smile.gif
I choose to follow the SON of God and NOT the SUN God.If I am a kafir so was muhammed, what's the big deal?(Ricky W;21273)
And i can show you also, that term son of God was god also. But doesn't mean GOD The most High.
بديع السموت والأرض أنى يكون له ولد ولم تكن له صحبة وخلق كل شيء وهو بكل شيء عليم BadeeAAu alssamawati waal-ardi anna yakoonu lahu waladun walam takun lahu sahibatun wakhalaqa kulla shay-in wahuwa bikulli shay-in AAaleemun 6.101 Originator (of) the heavens and the earth, that He has certainly been his Son, and not to be certainly his companion, and He created every thing that He will, and He on account of every thing that he will who knows. According to this ayah, the Son (i.e. Jesus Christ) is shown to have created the heavens and the earth. Let’s see why this is true by simply looking no further than the first word… Defining the word… بديع = “badeeAAu” “badeeAAu” definition: Active 2nd participle. Originated; invented; innovated; made done, produced, caused to be or exist, or brought into existence, newly, for the first time not having been or existed before, and not after the similitude of anything pre-existing; new; wonderful; unknown before. An originator, inventor, or innovator; one who makes, does, or produces, causes to be or exist, or brings into existence, newly, for the first time and not after the similitude of anything pre-existing. Wonderful originator, without depending upon any matter or pattern or help; wonderful thing; thing which is not after the similitude of anything pre-existing. A novelty; or thing existing for the first time; a first doer; as though meaning one who has none among his fellows to share, or participate, with him in a thing, or an affair. Such a one is the first doer in this affair; the first who has done it. Applied to a man, superlative in his kind in anything; in good and in evil; or in knowledge, or courage, or nobility. A man liberal in disposition. A full body. It comes from the root “bada’a” (ba-dal-ayn), which means to produce something new, begin a thing, find out a new thing; create a thing. He became superlative in his kind; or it became so in its kind; in good or in evil; he was, or became, fat. References: An Arabic-English Lexicon, E.W. Lane, volume one, pp. 166 - 167 The Dictionary of the Holy Qur’an, 1st edition, Abdul Mannan Omar p. 44 Concordance of the Koran, Gustav Flugel, p. 27 From the classic definition alone, we understand that the entire physical Universe was brought into being ex-nihilo (i.e. out of nothing – same as taught in the Holy Bible).

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
Exactly all prophets were men of the same God (accept muhammed being born of ishmael - anti Christ) but Jesus was not just a man... He was the SON... as per torah, bible and quran.
Antichrist ?1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist. I don't know how to call you, but show me where does Quran told that Jesus was Son in Islamic understanding ?Anti Christ ? What do you call with anti-Christ ? Prophet Muhammad s.a.w. was who telling to the world through God teach that Yeshua a.s. was human who born from virgin Mary. He also the prophet who telling about truth againts what is foretold lie in the bible. The bible told David a.s. was an adulterer and murder but Quran says apposite.
I choose to follow the SON of God and NOT the SUN God.
See, you are worshiping a human, but we are worship who creates the universe, not MOON GOD or SUN GOD.
If I am a kafir so was muhammed, what's the big deal?
It's getting clear why you deserve to be death punishment if not taubat.("Code_red")
بديع السموت والأرض أنى يكون له ولد ولم تكن له صحبة وخلق كل شيء وهو بكل شيء عليم BadeeAAu alssamawati waal-ardi anna yakoonu lahu waladun walam takun lahu sahibatun wakhalaqa kulla shay-in wahuwa bikulli shay-in AAaleemun 6.101 Originator (of) the heavens and the earth, that He has certainly been his Son, and not to be certainly his companion, and He created every thing that He will, and He on account of every thing that he will who knows. According to this ayah, the Son (i.e. Jesus Christ) is shown to have created the heavens and the earth. Let’s see why this is true by simply looking no further than the first word… Defining the word… بديع = “badeeAAu” “badeeAAu” definition: Active 2nd participle. Originated; invented; innovated; made done, produced, caused to be or exist, or brought into existence, newly, for the first time not having been or existed before, and not after the similitude of anything pre-existing; new; wonderful; unknown before. An originator, inventor, or innovator; one who makes, does, or produces, causes to be or exist, or brings into existence, newly, for the first time and not after the similitude of anything pre-existing. Wonderful originator, without depending upon any matter or pattern or help; wonderful thing; thing which is not after the similitude of anything pre-existing. A novelty; or thing existing for the first time; a first doer; as though meaning one who has none among his fellows to share, or participate, with him in a thing, or an affair. Such a one is the first doer in this affair; the first who has done it. Applied to a man, superlative in his kind in anything; in good and in evil; or in knowledge, or courage, or nobility. A man liberal in disposition. A full body. It comes from the root “bada’a” (ba-dal-ayn), which means to produce something new, begin a thing, find out a new thing; create a thing. He became superlative in his kind; or it became so in its kind; in good or in evil; he was, or became, fat. References: An Arabic-English Lexicon, E.W. Lane, volume one, pp. 166 - 167 The Dictionary of the Holy Qur’an, 1st edition, Abdul Mannan Omar p. 44 Concordance of the Koran, Gustav Flugel, p. 27 From the classic definition alone, we understand that the entire physical Universe was brought into being ex-nihilo (i.e. out of nothing – same as taught in the Holy Bible).
Yeah bla... bla... bla..., nice twisting and mistranslated, but none of the Islamic translator translate like the way you are
biggrin.gif
. What a joke
wink.gif
.Al An 'Aam(6):Transliteration 101: BadeeAAu alssamawati waalardi anna yakoonu lahu waladun walam takun lahu sahibatun wakhalaqa kulla shayin wahuwa bikulli shayin AAaleemun Yusuf Ali 101: To Him is due the primal origin of the heavens and the earth: How can He have a son when He hath no consort? He created all things, and He hath full knowledge of all things. Shakir 101: Wonderful Originator of the heavens and the earth! How could He have a son when He has no consort, and He (Himself) created everything, and He is the Knower of all things. Pickthal 101: The Originator of the heavens and the earth! How can He have a child, when there is for Him no consort, when He created all things and is Aware of all things? M. Khan 101: He is the Originator of the heavens and the earth. How can He have children when He has no wife? He created all things and He is the All-Knower of everything.If you want get more understand, please read the next verse.Yusuf Ali 102: That is Allah, your Lord! there is no god but He, the Creator of all things: then worship ye Him: and He hath power to dispose of all affairs.And i can prove to you too, how Jesus pbuh, deny him self as God in Quran ofcourse
smile.gif
.Al Maidah(5) وَإِذْ قَالَ اللّهُ يَا عِيسَى ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ أَأَنتَ قُلتَ لِلنَّاسِ اتَّخِذُونِي وَأُمِّيَ إِلَهَيْنِ مِن دُونِ اللّهِ قَالَ سُبْحَانَكَ مَا يَكُونُ لِي أَنْ أَقُولَ مَا لَيْسَ لِي بِحَقٍّ إِن كُنتُ قُلْتُهُ فَقَدْ عَلِمْتَهُ تَعْلَمُ مَا فِي نَفْسِي وَلاَ أَعْلَمُ مَا فِي نَفْسِكَ إِنَّكَ أَنتَ عَلاَّمُ الْغُيُوبِTransliteration 116: Waith qala Allahu ya AAeesa ibna maryama aanta qulta lilnnasi ittakhithoonee waommiya ilahayni min dooni Allahi qala subhanaka ma yakoonu lee an aqoola ma laysa lee bihaqqin in kuntu qultuhu faqad AAalimtahu taAAlamu ma fee nafsee wala aAAlamu ma fee nafsika innaka anta AAallamu alghuyoobi Yusuf Ali 116: And behold! Allah will say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Didst thou say unto men, worship me and my mother as gods in derogation of Allah.?" He will say: "Glory to Thee! never could I say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, thou wouldst indeed have known it. Thou knowest what is in my heart, Thou I know not what is in Thine. For Thou knowest in full all that is hidden. Shakir 116: And when Allah will say: O Isa son of Marium! did you say to men, Take me and my mother for two gods besides Allah he will say: Glory be to Thee, it did not befit me that I should say what I had no right to (say); if I had said it, Thou wouldst indeed have known it; Thou knowest what is in my mind, and I do not know what is in Thy mind, surely Thou art the great Knower of the unseen things. Pickthal 116: And when Allah saith: O Jesus, son of Mary! Didst thou say unto mankind: Take me and my mother for two gods beside Allah? he saith: Be glorified! It was not mine to utter that to which I had no right. If I used to say it, then Thou knewest it. Thou knowest what is in my mind, and I know not what is in Thy Mind. Lo! Thou, only Thou, art the Knower of Things Hidden? M. Khan 116: And (remember) when Allah will say (on the Day of Resurrection): "O Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary)! Did you say unto men: Worship me and my mother as two gods besides Allah? " He will say: "Glory be to You! It was not for me to say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, You would surely have known it. You know what is in my innerself though I do not know what is in Yours, truly, You, only You, are the AllKnower of all that is hidden and unseen.========================================================= مَا قُلْتُ لَهُمْ إِلاَّ مَا أَمَرْتَنِي بِهِ أَنِ اعْبُدُواْ اللّهَ رَبِّي وَرَبَّكُمْ وَكُنتُ عَلَيْهِمْ شَهِيدًا مَّا دُمْتُ فِيهِمْ فَلَمَّا تَوَفَّيْتَنِي كُنتَ أَنتَ الرَّقِيبَ عَلَيْهِمْ وَأَنتَ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ شَهِيدٌTransliteration 117: Ma qultu lahum illa ma amartanee bihi ani oAAbudoo Allaha rabbee warabbakum wakuntu AAalayhim shaheedan ma dumtu feehim falamma tawaffaytanee kunta anta alrraqeeba AAalayhim waanta AAala kulli shayin shaheedun Yusuf Ali 117: "Never said I to them aught except what Thou didst command me to say, to wit, 'worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord'; and I was a witness over them whilst I dwelt amongst them; when Thou didst take me up Thou wast the Watcher over them, and Thou art a witness to all things. Shakir 117: I did not say to them aught save what Thou didst enjoin me with: That serve Allah, my Lord and your Lord, and I was a witness of them so long as I was among them, but when Thou didst cause me to die, Thou wert the watcher over them, and Thou art witness of all things. Pickthal 117: I spake unto them only that which Thou commandedst me, (saying): Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord. I was a witness of them while I dwelt among them, and when Thou tookest me Thou wast the Watcher over them. Thou art Witness over all things. M. Khan 117: "Never did I say to them aught except what You (Allah) did command me to say: Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord. And I was a witness over them while I dwelt amongst them, but when You took me up, You were the Watcher over them, and You are a Witness to all things. (This is a great admonition and warning to the Christians of the whole world).I think that's enough for you to mistranslating it or to misunderstanding it. What a lier.Wallaahu a'lam.

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
So, you have never met me, I have never caused you any harm but just because I was born muslim and not a muslim by choice therefore if I choose to not be a muslim by choice, you ought Kill me if I use my freedom of choice given to by Allah himself?Lets laugh now brother
smile.gif

No need to laugh actually, but i'm pity on you
smile.gif
.In Islamic Sharia Law, there is chance/time for people who was apostate to return to be Moslem before comes death penalty. So it is wrong if kill at once after those people being apostate. (sorry for my bad language especially for my grammar but i hope you can understand what i meant)("Code_red")
Whereas christian Law says, do as you please but remember that you will be held accountable by God... Fair enough?
Read the BIBLE my friend. What is the punishment for apostate at TORAH, you will see how GOD GAVE PUNISHMENT TO THEM. Can you tell GOD WHO REVEALED THOSE LAW was NOT FAIR ?Please think about it
wink.gif
.Wallahu a'lam.

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiim(Code_RED)
Brother, if you are an imbecile by choice then I don't find it funny that you think everything I say is funny rather I feel sorry.
Well I'm sorry if you felt like that way.
On a serious note, I am following the conversation very well and my point was exactly this that people in Christian states who choose to convert to islam can very well do so without having a life threat.
I understand where you want to point at, but please understand why i giving those reason.Now response of your argument, i will say this.It is well known that in the past of christian, all apostate was kill. How come they can do such of thing ? That must a rule or law who supporting on what they did.Matthew 18:6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.
What you see as an attack is a actually a prevention. No where in Christian law it states not to fight for the right of innocent. For example what Talibans did to their own breed was horrific. Christianity values human life.
Prevention ? Since when Taliban attacking you guys ?And the more worse is, the 9/11 happen was prove not because of what they did. It is US gov it self who done it. You can see the prove here http://www.answering-christianity.com/911_...biggest_lie.htm, if you what being objectively seeing it.And the worse again is, if considered that is true. Those taliban was only kill less then 4000 people. But what US did to afghan civilian and iraq civilian ? You call that prevention ? Agains what ? You guys have a lot modern weapon, event you guys have nuke. You can easily nuke us like the way you guys(christian) to Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Your argument is garbage if i can say.Now how can you tell us it was prevention Iraq been invade for because lie News from US president ! Think. You are indeed make me laugh(cry in my heart of what happen of my brother in Islam). Now have you ever think that murtader ?!Wallaahu a'lam.