Why is attributing the work of the Holy Spirit to Satan unforgivable??

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree totally. Why do you think I am benefitted from something I already know?
I didn't know if you knew this or not. What amigo said is very popular and I've heard it taught a lot. Just wanted to include you to benefit from my knowledge. Since 1977 when I was born again due to a supernatural experience, I've been given the gift of hearing His voice, and He has been teaching me His doctrines, and erased the doctrines of man. If you don't want to know, I won't include you anymore. Just say.

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One must accept Jesus' sacrifice for their sins, otherwise they are not forgiven.
The problem is most are not being taught nor reminded their sins are SINS .
A homosexual , for example , sitting in one of those lovey do churches
is being taught its not SIN . SEE to them JESUS DIDNT DIE for that sin , CAUSE TO THEM ITS NOT SIN .
SEE the problem yet jim .
Folks who say their sins are not sins , ARE CALLING GOD A LIAR . THEY say
WE HAVE NOT SINNED , THIS IS NOT SIN . IN EFFECT they SURE DO CALL GOD A LIAR .
and the sin accepting jesus they ran to cant save them .
OH Its not the only sin , the most embraced sin of this age is and has been THE LOVE OF MONEY .
I mean why do you think churches no longer even warn out against certain sins jim .
THEY NEED to keep the house full so they can KEEP THEIR JOBS . THE LOVE OF MONEY TRULY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL .
AND IT AINT JUST RICH BILLIONARES that have the love of money . EVEN THE POOR CAN and DO LOVE MONEY .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't know if you knew this or not. What amigo said if very popular and I've heard it taught a lot. Just wanted to include you to benefit from in my knowledge. Since 1977 when I was born again due to a supernatural experience, I've been given the gift of hearing His voice, and He has been teaching me His doctrines, and erased the doctrines of man. If you don't want to know, I won't include you anymore. Just say.
Of course I want to know what you have to say as I respect your thoughts.

BTW, I was also born again in 1977 due to a supernatural experience I've been given the gifts of hearing His voice and speaking in tongues.

He has been teaching me His doctrines also, and has been erasing the doctrines of man, but my understanding of His teaching is not perfect, nor is anyone else's.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't know if you knew this or not. What amigo said is very popular and I've heard it taught a lot. Just wanted to include you to benefit from in my knowledge. Since 1977 when I was born again due to a supernatural experience, I've been given the gift of hearing His voice, and He has been teaching me His doctrines, and erased the doctrines of man. If you don't want to know, I won't include you anymore. Just say.
I have heard it too . But in the end those who do blaspheme the HOLY GHOST .
WERE ALL JESUS DENIERS . TRUTH is truth .
They were accusing JESUS of casting out devils by the devil . BUT HOW MUCH YOU BET
if one of their own were performing a miracle they would never said such a thing .
In the end the SIN was THEY REJECTED JESUS CHRIST . THEY HATED JESUS CHRIST .
When the pope performs his false miracles , like the healing of the baby , and yet preaches LIES
HIS followers just AMEN HIM .
YET if by the grace of GOD a man cometh and performs a miracle before them , YET THAT MAN IS A FOLLOWER OF CHRIST
most would blaspheme the act as though tis of the devil .
IN THE END the reason , THE REASON . take heed i say THE REASON they did blaspheme
the HOLY GHOST , was cause they HATED JESUS .

Jason1910

Sep 3, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cause Jesus said so! we make sins the issue when God makes Jesus the issue! Jesus is the acceptable sacrifice for the sins of the World! HIs shed blood makes all people forgivable. Gods love reaches past the most hideous of actions. It is not sin, but the fact all are born with a sin nature that is the issue. Even Judas Iscariot could have been forgiven if he truly repented.

I was a Satanist, Hedonist, sexual deviant, had a mafia contract on my life, a thief, liar etc.etc. God forgave me, He will forgive all who ask! No amount of sin is too great for God to forgive.
You can't really say that. He will forgive genocide, rape, and pedophiles except this? There has to be a reason.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The problem is most are not being taught nor reminded their sins are SINS .
A homosexual , for example , sitting in one of those lovey do churches
is being taught its not SIN . SEE to them JESUS DIDNT DIE for that sin , CAUSE TO THEM ITS NOT SIN .
SEE the problem yet jim .
Folks who say their sins are not sins , ARE CALLING GOD A LIAR . THEY say
WE HAVE NOT SINNED , THIS IS NOT SIN . IN EFFECT they SURE DO CALL GOD A LIAR .
and the sin accepting jesus they ran to cant save them .
OH Its not the only sin , the most embraced sin of this age is and has been THE LOVE OF MONEY .
I mean why do you think churches no longer even warn out against certain sins jim .
THEY NEED to keep the house full so they can KEEP THEIR JOBS . THE LOVE OF MONEY TRULY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL .
AND IT AINT JUST RICH BILLIONARES that have the love of money . EVEN THE POOR CAN and DO LOVE MONEY .
Are you at it again? SAME OLD, SAME OLD! Your like a broken record, endlessly repeating the same stuff.

There is absolutely no basis for your usual judgement of other Christians. Is Christ incapable of managing His flock? Is He an incompetent shepherd that needs you?

NOBODY IS CALLING GOD A LIAR! Because you have no understanding that is the way you interpret things.

AND JESUS CAN'T SAVE PEOPLE FROM THEIR SINS? REALLY? Where does it say that???

And why do you continually rant against those whom Christ chose? Writing judgmental garbage like "I mean why do you think churches no longer even warn out against certain sins jim . THEY NEED to keep the house full so they can KEEP THEIR JOBS" is blasphemy!!!

WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE THE BODY OF CHRIST???

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't say that Trump killed anyone. However, he inspired the violent January 6th insurrection in which people were killed. Whom did Hitler kill?

Shall we get back to the OP subject?
There are things that could be seen that perhaps could show he did inspire it . But in the end he never said it .
I aint saying He didnt help inspire it .
But now my question is this . HOW COME others on the liberal side
WHO ACTUALLY DID tell folks to RISE UP agaisnt folks
surround them and even ENcouraged and agreed with those BURNING DOWN STREETS
HOW COME YOU SEEM TO HAVE ZERO PROBLEM WITH THEM .
I mean THEY ACTUALLY AGREED TO SUCH STUFF .
Even trump was smart enough to say he didnt agree with the jan sixth .
BUT THE LIBERALS and THEIR NEWS made no and had no problem with houses being lit on fire .
WHICH only ENCOURAGES IT TO BE DONE . YET WHERE IS THE LIBERAL VOICE On that madness .
EXACTLY JIM . You are worse than trump or his supporters ever have been or were .
And yet you accuse trump and his supporters . TRUMP never vocally told them or encouraged them
TO DO It . NOW IT SURE as heck didnt help the situtation on how he might have worded things .
I MEAN when he had said , YOU NEED TO RISE UP
he should have said , BUT DO NO VIOLENCE . IN TRUTH biden and his men are far more GUILTY
than trump ever was . And i aint making excuse for trump . Cause as i said
HE should have made sure to tell them , DO NOTHING VIOLENT . that was for sure what he could have said .

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They were accusing JESUS of casting out devils by the devil . BUT HOW MUCH YOU BET
if one of their own were performing a miracle they would never said such a thing .
When the pope performs his false miracles , like the healing of the baby , and yet preaches LIES
YET if by the grace of GOD a man cometh and performs a miracle before them , YET THAT MAN IS A FOLLOWER OF CHRIST
IN THE END the reason , THE REASON . take heed i say THE REASON they did blaspheme
YOU ARE CLEARLY INSANE!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you at it again? SAME OLD, SAME OLD! Your like a broken record, endlessly repeating the same stuff.

There is absolutely no basis for your usual judgement of other Christians. Is Christ incapable of managing His flock? Is He an incompetent shepherd that needs you?

NOBODY IS CALLING GOD A LIAR! Because you have no understanding that is the way you interpret things.

AND JESUS CAN'T SAVE PEOPLE FROM THEIR SINS? REALLY? Where does it say that???

And why do you continually rant against those whom Christ chose? Writing judgmental garbage like "I mean why do you think churches no longer even warn out against certain sins jim . THEY NEED to keep the house full so they can KEEP THEIR JOBS" is blasphemy!!!

WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE THE BODY OF CHRIST???

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are things that could be seen that perhaps could show he did inspire it . But in the end he never said it .
I aint saying He didnt help inspire it .
But now my question is this . HOW COME others on the liberal side
WHO ACTUALLY DID tell folks to RISE UP agaisnt folks
surround them and even ENcouraged and agreed with those BURNING DOWN STREETS
HOW COME YOU SEEM TO HAVE ZERO PROBLEM WITH THEM .
I mean THEY ACTUALLY AGREED TO SUCH STUFF .
Even trump was smart enough to say he didnt agree with the jan sixth .
BUT THE LIBERALS and THEIR NEWS made no and had no problem with houses being lit on fire .
WHICH only ENCOURAGES IT TO BE DONE . YET WHERE IS THE LIBERAL VOICE On that madness .
EXACTLY JIM . You are worse than trump or his supporters ever have been or were .
And yet you accuse trump and his supporters . TRUMP never vocally told them or encouraged them
TO DO It . NOW IT SURE as heck didnt help the situtation on how he might have worded things .
I MEAN when he had said , YOU NEED TO RISE UP
he should have said , BUT DO NO VIOLENCE . IN TRUTH biden and his men are far more GUILTY
than trump ever was . And i aint making excuse for trump . Cause as i said
HE should have made sure to tell them , DO NOTHING VIOLENT . that was for sure what he could have said .
AS USUAL, THIS IS TOTAL NONSENSE!

I don't condone violence of any kind, but when the President of the United States inspires others to overthrow the certification of the election that he lost, no sane person can compare that to demonstrating in the streets. And you usual rant against liberals is getting boring! As is your personal attack because I don't agree with your neanderthal politics.

I WILL NOT ENGAGE IN ANY MORE POLITICAL DISCUSSIONS WITH YOU! In your spiritual blindness and usual condemnation of others, you have abandoned the OP subject -- attributing the work of the Holy Spirit to Satan. You are spiritually blinded by your chronic condemnation of everyone but yourself.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course I want to know what you have to say as I respect your thoughts.

BTW, I was also born again in 1977 due to a supernatural experience I've been given the gifts of hearing His voice and speaking in tongues.

He has been teaching me His doctrines also, and has been erasing the doctrines of man, but my understanding of His teaching is not perfect, nor is anyone else's.

What we must work on is maturing ALL the fruit of the Spirit. Don't you agree? Look at what Peter says in 2 Peter 1:9 (the maturing of the fruit of the Spirit is in verses 5-7

5 But also for this very reason, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue, to virtue knowledge, 6 to knowledge self-control, to self-control perseverance, to perseverance godliness, 7 to godliness brotherly kindness, and to brotherly kindness love. 8 For if these things are yours and abound, you will be neither barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. 9 For he who lacks these things is shortsighted, even to blindness, and has forgotten that he was cleansed from his old sins.

Reactions: Jim B

ElieG12

Oct 8, 2022
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People who are all the time saying that they are anointed and telling others to accept what they say and tolerate what they do because is the holy spirit on them acting and speaking ... are not those persons sinning against the holy spirit attributing to God their own human teachings and making others believe that God works through them?

I've read a lot of those online. I am amazed at how many fakers take advantage of the anonymity of the internet to pretend to be "enlightened" and deceiving the naive by telling them that they are representatives of God and have the spirit. That's why God send real persons to the houses, so people can communicate live and discuss Bible teachings face to face. (Matt. 24:14).

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yes, but never did they blaspheme the Holy Spirit and could not accept Jesus before they died. They didn't KNOW the Holy Spirit like a born again of the Spirit Christian does to even be able to blaspheme against Him. That's the difference. See?

Reactions: Jim B

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, but never did they blaspheme the Holy Spirit and could not accept Jesus before they died. They didn't KNOW the Holy Spirit like a born again of the Spirit Christian does to even be able to blaspheme against Him. That's the difference. See?
That might not be as scriputurally accurate as you think .
KNOWN TO GOD , not to us , are those who will never be saved .
Some folks CAN blaspheme the HOLY GHOST at a young age . WE dont know WHO DID and who did not .
THUS we gonna preach JESUS CHRIST and all biblical truth to all that has breath .
Just remember this , folks gonna do as folks gonna do
but lambs gonna do as JESUS said to do .
A thought just popped in my head . So now i have to ask you .
What are your thoughts about remarriage and adultery . Just explain .

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your perpetual proclamation of your self-righteousness and judgement of others is very similar to that of the Pharisees of the New Testament. They were sure that they were righteous and looked down on everyone else, just like you do. AND THEY MISSED CHRIST!!!

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That might not be as scriputurally accurate as you think .
KNOWN TO GOD , not to us , are those who will never be saved .
Some folks CAN blaspheme the HOLY GHOST at a young age . WE dont know WHO DID and who did not .
THUS we gonna preach JESUS CHRIST and all biblical truth to all that has breath .
Just remember this , folks gonna do as folks gonna do
but lambs gonna do as JESUS said to do .
A thought just popped in my head . So now i have to ask you .
What are your thoughts about remarriage and adultery . Just explain .
"THUS we gonna preach JESUS CHRIST and all biblical truth to all that has breath", meaning dogs, cows, horses, birds, etc? Go ahead! I'm sure they'll appreciate it!

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jim if i were insane i would have been loved and embraced by the all inclusivians . Now ponder on that for a bit .
"the all inclusivians"? LOL! I will ponder that new word for about one minute, since it doesn't exist in the English language.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can someone explain why this sin is unforgivable unlike genocide, rape, and incest? Why is this sin unforgivable compared to what Hitler, Stalin and Muhammad the Islamic prophet did?

Because it is the Spirit who gives life.

As for the atrocities of life in this world, do not be dismayed, but remember that this is the setting were every good and every evil are revealed before the judgement. Even so, what evil men have meant for evil, God has meant for good. All things are to some death, but to others life--even death itself. For, as He said, "He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live."