Why Is Homosexuality So Rampant in Catholic Priesthood?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe that anyone who causes harm/sexual abuse to children need to be reported to the police.

Abuse is never okay.

Jacob28

Feb 14, 2021
NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe that anyone who causes harm/sexual abuse to children need to be reported to the police.
Yes, and the Vatican who rejects accountability within itself can then be held accountable.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And my response to that is

The institution is the institution;

Every individual is responsible for their own actions ; when it comes down to reaping what a persons sows either to the flesh or to the spirit.

@Jacob28 so if you personally hear of child sexual abuse or harm about someone in life today around your own part of town in which we live in called life, please report those incidents to the police so an proper investigation can come about...

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Vatican 2 was created for this world and the doors to poofters was opened to become Priest.

Vatican 2 was the creation of Anti-Christ Jesuits Rothschild's and his creation of so called Zionist false Jews who the Talmud is their guide, the Talmud books are the most evil books ever it's racial prejudice way beyond anything that even any of the Nazis claimed by far. yet stuff like this falls on deaf ears to the worldly dupes that can not see the evil from such as the Talmud is what created much of the madness that was driving the Nazis, fact is the so called Zionist controlled the Nazis.

We see nowadays that Rothschild's and his so called Zionist are peddling worldly works, the State that was claiming to be calling it's self Israel was all Rothschild's creation and he has said it was so and they killed the 6 million Jews because they were a great threat that could expose them.

I remember late 1960's to early 70's a old Jewish man who had the Nazi numbers tattoo on his arm informed everyone so in debates about WW2 that people would always have after party's back in them days, I remember they all would always talk about the war. we had all types of nationality's expressing their views.

They who control the so called Zionist own the MSM, just as they did in Nazi Germany, it's the same deranged trash nowadays that's being peddled lies and deceptions being peddled not to mention giving a free ride for all the degenerates one could name, not to mention that they are full on trying to bastardise our children with deranged sexual depravity etc etc that's clearly the workings of Satanist.

This generation are going down the path that leads to hellfire and we have idiots who welcome it all that claim to be Christians but they are dupes or wolf's, they claim that they will be raptured out before the hellfire ? no they won't because they will reap what they have sown.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This doesn't sound like theology, it's more of a Catholic bashing session. Hey they found a police officer in south America that had 50 dead women buried in his back yard. All cops are evil then huh? But that doesn't really work, pedophiles are in every church my friend, and they just hide...Mass grave filled with dead women found in ex-cop's backyard

I agree, not all Catholics are bad. There is a systemic problem, however, and even worse, a coverup. My thoughts are as follows: required celibacy of priests is unscriptural, because celibacy is a gift of God, and not all men can do it. I know--I tried. So what if a young man wants to be a priest? He has to, of course, be celibate. Not biblical, and wrong, and explains the unnatural deprivation of the sex drive.

The vast majority of men *God wants* to marry and raise children. It is the 1st command to Man, to procreate, fill the earth with people created in God's image. In this way, the glory of the Lord is shown in mankind across the earth, and not just in a single individual.

Paul argued that the few who wanted to stay single to avoid the constraints of marriage, in order to serve God, were okay. God was pleased with that, providing it was their gift to do so, and their call to serve. Those who can have that freedom. But God is absolutely pleased with the normal family, and certainly does not see the single life as superior.

Paul was only arguing in favor of those who wanted to live in celibacy. They could indeed serve in a less encumbered way. And serving God is the object, whether single or not, whether having children or not.

Some people think that giving up everything they have, climbing a pole, and sitting there half-naked for 40 days without food and drink makes them spiritually superior. It doesn't. It just makes God look bad. And it makes them look stupid and arrogant.

Depriving ourselves of marriage, food and other things can help us focus on spiritual things, if we do it for awhile. But if we get carried away, the focus gets to be on the deprivation and the physical needs. And that defeats the purpose.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ziggy and dev553344

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A friend of mine was raised in Catholicism, was so committed to God he entered a university to study the Priesthood, then left because of the rampant homosexuality there. He now is a True Christian.

Rather than repent of its centuries of pedophilia, the Vatican waited until recent decades before it was forced by civil law to be accountable. The Vatican cannot follow the Holy Spirit, but is constantly receiving judgement for it's horrific sins.

God used Napoleon to destroy the Vatican armies, He used civil jurisprudence to destroy degenerate pedophilic Catholic organizations, He used the Media to expose recently discovered mass graves of dead and burned children in Irish and Canadian Catholic orphanages, He soon will use the Antichrist to expose the true Satanic allegiance of the Vatican and its "pope."

it’s not

it is rampant in modernism
The age of apostasy

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We would then see Catholic homosexual priests marrying each other. Coming up next.

it’s not a priesthood issue but a modernist apostasy issue
And the seminary’s were infiltrated by communist then homos and cowards during the V. N. War
Anyone enrolled in seminary could not be Drafted

Jacob28

Feb 14, 2021
NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
it’s not

it is rampant in modernism
The age of apostasy
Why is the Catholic priesthood been pedophilic and protected by the Vatican for many decades, coming into accountability only because of civil proceedings?

The answer is this. The Catholic Religion at its core is corrupt.

Reactions: BloodBought 1953

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sin on to death?
homosexuality is the driving force for a lot of child molestations.
We have gotten too civilized in that manner?
Corporal punishment...and I mean like the bullwhip stuff?
It is so sad that Catholic Churches and Schools should be required to have signs posted to watch your children.
That each Church should come with a count of child molestations that have occurred on that site.
Since homosexuality is the evil within the church. Should the number of homosexuals at any location be posted.
Why are there so many within the church?....do they join because they know they will be protected?

It is not the Catholics in the pews that are at fault...I love the Catholics and worship with them.
But still I do lay a certain amount of blame on them...indirectly....
The same amount of blame that the blacks take for not taking action and speak against the BLM riots and Marxist movement.
Blacks should publicly denounce their actions and help prosecute anyone involved...these people have neighbors, friends and family.
The same amount of blame that the Moslems take for the murderous and cowardly terrorist attacks. Moslems should publicly denounce their actions and help prosecute anyone involved....these people have neighbors, friends and family.
So all these people have an indirect participation in these atrocities.

The Catholic Church should police their own and get these people prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. The clock is ticking for the Catholic Church if they do not take aggressive action.

We need to protect our children and capital punishment is too kind. Molesting a child or raping a woman can effectively murder their life.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good for him. I'm always happy to see past Catholics see the light.

We must admit Catholicism has an awful lot of baggage.

One could fill a warehouse with all the things the Catholics get wrong.....the good news is that many people are getting Saved “ despite” the Catholic Church.....I know many people who have escaped the clutches of Romanism......each case us a miracle .....the Catholics have a saying which, unfortunately is true —- “ Give us a child until he us seven and we have him for life” ......sad, indeed ....

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As human beings none of us are good.

It is why God sent His Son Jesus Christ.

Our fleshly nature since birth is obvious: 19 The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; 20 idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions 21 and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.

There are many people who are stuck in these rutty holes; and sometimes it will land them to be in prison until they pay the very last penny because there is no escape. That is why we have the prison system.

Jacob28

Feb 14, 2021
NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sin on to death?
homosexuality is the driving force for a lot of child molestations.
We have gotten too civilized in that manner?
Corporal punishment...and I mean like the bullwhip stuff?
It is so sad that Catholic Churches and Schools should be required to have signs posted to watch your children.
That each Church should come with a count of child molestations that have occurred on that site.
Since homosexuality is the evil within the church. Should the number of homosexuals at any location be posted.
Why are there so many within the church?....do they join because they know they will be protected?

It is not the Catholics in the pews that are at fault...I love the Catholics and worship with them.
But still I do lay a certain amount of blame on them...indirectly....
The same amount of blame that the blacks take for not taking action and speak against the BLM riots and Marxist movement.
Blacks should publicly denounce their actions and help prosecute anyone involved...these people have neighbors, friends and family.
The same amount of blame that the Moslems take for the murderous and cowardly terrorist attacks. Moslems should publicly denounce their actions and help prosecute anyone involved....these people have neighbors, friends and family.
So all these people have an indirect participation in these atrocities.

The Catholic Church should police their own and get these people prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. The clock is ticking for the Catholic Church if they do not take aggressive action.

We need to protect our children and capital punishment is too kind. Molesting a child or raping a woman can effectively murder their life.
Are you presuming to accomplish something in this explanation?

Jacob28

Feb 14, 2021
NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As human beings none of us are good.

It is why God sent His Son Jesus Christ.

Our fleshly nature since birth is obvious: 19 The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; 20 idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions 21 and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.

There are many people who are stuck in these rutty holes; and sometimes it will land them to be in prison until they pay the very last penny because there is no escape. That is why we have the prison system.
More fascinating perspective given to be discussion.

Tell me, if you see and smell rotten and maggot infested fish, does it need to be explained to anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.