Why Is It So Hard?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well yesterday might have been rather difficult for me, but tomorrow won't be hard at all for joy will come to us in the morning!! :D

Reactions: Taken

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Today is Good Friday which I have mixed emotions about. I feel extremely sad and guilty that Jesus took the penalty for my sins and went through all of that for me but yet I still sin, but why am I still so sad since I know the ending of the story and I'll soon be praising the fact that we will be remembering His resurrection? His death is still just very depressing and confusing for me because I know I don't deserve my salvation, but yet I'm still thankful that He died for me so that I could be reconciled with Him. I just hate that He had to go through all that though. :(

That is a good approach to Christianity because the bottom line is it is all about our love relationship with our Father by all the Godhead. By Christ in you, by the Holyspirit, by our Father by love. That is Christianity and nothing else matters in view of that. Every else will come out of that, lifestyle, fruit of the Spirit. All that Christ is in you, you are.

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is a good approach to Christianity because the bottom line is it is all about our love relationship with our Father by all the Godhead. By Christ in you, by the Holyspirit, by our Father by love. That is Christianity and nothing else matters in view of that. Every else will come out of that, lifestyle, fruit of the Spirit. All that Christ is in you, you are.

That reminds me of another topic I posted yesterday that so far nobody has responded to. :/

Believing In God Versus Knowing God

Reactions: Taken and soul man