Why praise God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You would think God was a fool. There was a reason Jesus spent much time in prayer, always desiring to know His fathers will, pretty much following in Gods road. Of course Jesus knew the man was ill, to think any less would be to make Him like us, fully.
Jesus never new every thing. why does that make Him a fool. He was flesh Not God.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I'm just letting the Bible interpret the Bible and you're always accusing me of making stuff up. If you don't like what I post, why read it?
No your not. You adding plenty that I explained .

Where does the bible say Jesus was an angle perharhaps some of you like buttone friends can help you . ByGrace? Job?

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus never new every thing....He was flesh Not God.

If that's what you believe, then you don't know Jesus.

John 1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 He was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made.
4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men.
5 And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.

t

Armadillo

Aug 11, 2017
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Where does the bible say Jesus was an angle

God heals. Jesus heals. Angels, as you think of them, do not heal. An angel stirred the waters and then what? Sat back and waited for God to show up?

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
God heals. Jesus heals. Angels, as you think of them, do not heal. An angel stirred the waters and then what? Sat back and waited for God to show up?
I think you might have missed the question again. where does the bible say Jesus is an angel

You said Jeus was the angel?

We know what the waters done and the angels.

I asked you. why did Jesus get on to the deciples if its Gods faith that is required? God gives faith. Jesus gave them the power to go heal. So one day Jesus got on to them For THERE lack of faith.

Armadillo

Aug 11, 2017
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Jesus gave them the power to go heal. So one day Jesus got on to them For THERE lack of faith.

When could they lay hands on another? After the Cross. When did Jesus question their faith? Before the Cross.

I feel like I'm going round and round the mulberry bush with you.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
When could they lay hands on another? After the Cross. When did Jesus question their faith? Before the Cross.

Ok may be I need to clarify for you. Its all very simple really.
You said
Since Jesus is the Angel that stirred the waters
Wrong He is not. Scripture never said that you did.
The deciples layed hands on before the cross they healed many before the cross.
Jesus questiond there faith before the cross.
The 72 went out and healed many as well as the deciples all before the cross.

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

you'll find out that sa-ward like some others which is on most Christian sites just post to generate responses, makes one suspect of the admin using a different id to aggravate and manipulate to generate traffic. note, no real insight into the ways and nature of our Lord and Savior, just useless dribble try to manipulate the emotion of those who know better. otherwise its usually about themselves or others they want to accuse and nothing about the Lord. and a whole lot of their own opinion is what they like as some defensive excuse for being ignorant of the Ways of the Lord, and justify their inane statements. in the Kingdom of God our opinions don't count nor does the Lord care, because we are supposed to care about what He is thinking. ok my rant is over now.

Reactions: Job

Armadillo

Aug 11, 2017
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
note, no real insight into the ways and nature of our Lord and Savior, just useless dribble try to manipulate the emotion of those who know better.

I haven't been on this site long but I am beginning to suss out who they are, I can name 3 of em so far.