Why some people don't believe in love??:(

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

zozephin

Apr 4, 2008
My friends I would like to tell my experience to you..(First of all sorry for my bad english:)).Some people who I have met in my life, they don't believe in love..I tell them that I love them and they answer me:""why you say that??there is not love in our days...you are a liar"They think that i use sarkasm, they think that there isn't any love in our planet anymore,they think that God doesn't care about them..Why?I am very sad to see people treat like that to our Lord..Please tell me your opinion....May God be always with you.... :pray3:

David161099

Nov 19, 2007
I believe the devil has polluted their minds and heart. Possibly bad things have happened to them.I noticed how much love has opened up to me since my conversion.

setfree

Oct 14, 2007
I believe true love is a choice. When people have bad experiences they choose to turn their feelings off....most can not feel God's love.

ForYou

Jan 21, 2008
This is very sad that people have blinded themselves to think that God does not love them. They don't believe in love,maybe because a past experience,or maybe when they prayed they did not get immediate results. At my youth we had this one Pastor,Pastor Pockets(his nickname that just stuck),he was basically saying they have a vail over their head,covering their eyes blinded them that God really does love them and wants them to be there,when they pray they expect God himself to come and give them that car. What they need to realize is God does love them,they need to take the vail off their head,read the bible. Do not give up on these people!!!

Eldameldo

Apr 4, 2008
Yes, this is mostly because of bad experiences that they pass in their lives, but if they cannot learn and get trained from their mistakes in those experiences they change their character to a bad person and they don't accept that God exists. But even if they stop believing into Him they can't, because they breathe, they love and they continue doing things that God is in them. I have experienced this to and I told them that whatever they do or say I will continue to love them because they are my brothers even if they believe they are my enemy, but they didn't accept that because selfishness had overtaken them. I pray for them to change before it is too late. God's love and mercy is very big, cause if they ask for forgiveness He will give it to them.God bless you my brothers,Take care.

Jon-Marc

Jun 8, 2007
Jacumba, CA
(zozephin;44287)
My friends I would like to tell my experience to you..(First of all sorry for my bad english:)).Some people who I have met in my life, they don't believe in love..I tell them that I love them and they answer me:""why you say that??there is not love in our days...you are a liar"They think that i use sarkasm, they think that there isn't any love in our planet anymore,they think that God doesn't care about them..Why?I am very sad to see people treat like that to our Lord..Please tell me your opinion....May God be always with you.... :pray3:
Why? Because many have grown up without love. Then there is all the hate and violence in the world. A wife or husband says "I love you" and then cheats on you. A man beats his wife and then says afterward, "I love you." It's very difficult for some people to believe in love when they have seen very little (if any) of it. A boy tells a girl "I love You" in order to get her in bed. Then he wants nothing more to do with her and even talks terrible about her to others. If that's love, who wants it?Unfortunately, they have never experienced the love of God through His Son Christ Jesus. Even if they have, they may still doubt that He loves THEM personally. Yes, they may know about John 3:16, "For God so loved the world", but then they say, "Yes, but He doesn't love ME." Because of my life, I can understand why so many don't believe in love--and especially unconditional love.