Will The Future Tribulation Be 7 Years As Dispensationalism Teaches?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My question was going to pose this:

"Is there any scripture that talks about a future tribulation rather than the tribulation that they would have experienced then in their own age in time which they had lived?"
The future great tribulation, upon the earth distress of nations, men's hearts failing in fear of things taking place

Luke 21:25-28KJV
25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth:
for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Last edited:

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for your time friend, God bless.

God is good, not an evil despotic God who does whatever He desires with his creation to the point it seems to indicate doing evil to many millions of people who did not place their faith in Christ putting them into hell, and the lake of fire with Satan and His demons.

This view makes God to me an Evil God. Would you serve and Evil God is the question you must ask yourself.

The Good God that has been made known to me in the bible. Is because of Jesus; Satan and his demons have been defeated, Hell has already given up its dead (Rev 20:13), and the people who were in hell where judged.

Those people who were in hell were disembodied souls of Those from Noah’s Age, up the Closing age of the Material religion which was the destruction that occurred in Jerusalem in 70ad which was prophesied to happen by Jesus himself in the Gospels.

Because of Jesus the price of sin was paid for the whole world.

The wrath of God that was coming was for the wrath of Disobeying the Laws of God and Prophets where sent to Israel to change their ways but they never did, so their covenant came to a complete close at the destruction of Jerusalem because they lose all their genealogy at the destruction, many fleeing to the hills to stay alive. Everything was lost for Israel materially on earth.

Because of Jesus you, who believe or you who not believed yet; can benefit from being made right with God on behalf of Jesus because of the love God had for you. Because of Jesus and his righteous if you believe and have faith you are made right with God.

Because of Jesus people become a child of God by believing (John 1:12).

All things in heaven and on earth will one day confess that Jesus is the Lord for the Glory of the Lord and how does a person do that if they are in the heavenly realm (darkness Revelation 22); and do not have the Holy Spirit? Maybe they enter into the Gate and accept the truth then going into the Kingdom of Jerusalem. Those in darkness can be there for as long as they desire and maybe you, whoever, can go and help them. This view is found in Revelation 21-22 and this is all conjecture though do believe this what heaven looks like for me personally.

Not sure about everyone else and what they think or believe heaven is like. Filled with many spiritually resurrected people from Earth, and their is the kingdom of the Heavenly Jerusalem and fellowship with others, then their is the outside of the Gate darkness and people who are still needing help even in the afterlife.

Thank you for whomever took time to read this,
With Love in Christ,
Matthew G.

Whatever you believe; is what you believe and because of God he has helped lead me into understanding the scriptures more and more by learning and checking and asking for help to understand and seeking for God to be able to express any of this.

Therefore never believe me and seek God. Always check the Bible, and see what it really says; don’t believe just anything go seek my friend would be my encouragement to anyone reading this right now.

All glory be to the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. The mastermind of all of this creation. Amazing to think about.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for your time friend, God bless.

God is good, not an evil despotic God who does whatever He desires with his creation to the point it seems to indicate doing evil to many millions of people who did not place their faith in Christ putting them into hell, and the lake of fire with Satan and His demons.

This view makes God to me an Evil God. Would you serve and Evil God is the question you must ask yourself.

The Good God that has been made known to me in the bible. Is because of Jesus; Satan and his demons have been defeated, Hell has already given up its dead (Rev 20:13), and the people who were in hell where judged.

Those people who were in hell were disembodied souls of Those from Noah’s Age, up the Closing age of the Material religion which was the destruction that occurred in Jerusalem in 70ad which was prophesied to happen by Jesus himself in the Gospels.

Because of Jesus the price of sin was paid for the whole world.

The wrath of God that was coming was for the wrath of Disobeying the Laws of God and Prophets where sent to Israel to change their ways but they never did, so their covenant came to a complete close at the destruction of Jerusalem because they lose all their genealogy at the destruction, many fleeing to the hills to stay alive. Everything was lost for Israel materially on earth.

Because of Jesus you, who believe or you who not believed yet; can benefit from being made right with God on behalf of Jesus because of the love God had for you. Because of Jesus and his righteous if you believe and have faith you are made right with God.

Because of Jesus people become a child of God by believing (John 1:12).

All things in heaven and on earth will one day confess that Jesus is the Lord for the Glory of the Lord and how does a person do that if they are in the heavenly realm (darkness Revelation 22); and do not have the Holy Spirit? Maybe they enter into the Gate and accept the truth then going into the Kingdom of Jerusalem. Those in darkness can be there for as long as they desire and maybe you, whoever, can go and help them. This view is found in Revelation 21-22 and this is all conjecture though do believe this what heaven looks like for me personally.

Not sure about everyone else and what they think or believe heaven is like. Filled with many spiritually resurrected people from Earth, and their is the kingdom of the Heavenly Jerusalem and fellowship with others, then their is the outside of the Gate darkness and people who are still needing help even in the afterlife.

Thank you for whomever took time to read this,
With Love in Christ,
Matthew G.

Whatever you believe; is what you believe and because of God he has helped lead me into understanding the scriptures more and more by learning and checking and asking for help to understand and seeking for God to be able to express any of this.

All glory be to the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. The mastermind of all of this creation. Amazing to think about.
We Will Disagree, There Will Be A Literal Lake Of Fire In Eternal Torment, Its Biblical Truth

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay. Take care,
with love in Christ,
Matthew G.