Will the Jews build a Third Temple?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If electronics are rendered useless, then how is the world going to know that the witnesses have been killed to celebrate over their deaths for 3 1/2 days ?
By the time the two witnesses are killed most every left alive on the earth will be in the state of Israel. Those last ones to arrive will be the eastern kings. The majority of earth's humanity will have been judged alive or dealt with by Jesus before those 42 months handed to Satan will even begin. Once one stands in judgment they will be removed from the earth. There is no point in Jesus placing souls in sheol after the 6th Seal. They will be placed into the LOF. No need to be judged twice.

I don’t think many realize the finality of the 6th Seal, and the final harvest to follow. People are not just dying and their bodies laying around. Once the former body is done away with, for God's permanent incorruptible physical body, the other body will just return to the elements as if it never existed. That is one thing about the left behind thought process is that no bodies are left behind. But people, not redeemed, will be tossed alive into the LOF, soul, body, and spirit. They will not have to be judged again at the GWT Judgment.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Keras, I thought you claimed the Jews would not be in Israel, but Christians from all around the world. So how is Zechariah 13:8-9 supposed to be fulfilled if there will not be any Jews around ?
I have always said that a Messianic Jewish remnant will join with their brethren, the Christian peoples.
They will be so ashamed of the sins of Judah, that they will not open their mouths. Ezekiel 16:63

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God did NOT make everlasting promises to the "ethnic people" of Israel. He made it with "His People", congregation Israel -- including all people in Christ from the Old Testament and the New Testament.
Wrong again. You need to read the OT and the promises made to Abraham and confirmed to Isaac and Jacob and their seed into perpetuity.

And no one was in christ until Pnetecost.
If you can refute my position biblically and honestly. So far you have not
I have you just reject the word as written.
Jewish culture? No prophecy according to the WORD of GOD. Not according to Jewish culture, Roman culture, or American culture. Selah!
YOu have so much to learn.
You need to read again carefully and surrender to God's Word for who Jesus Christ is - the Israel of God. As it is written:

Exo 4:22
(22) And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD, Israel is my son, even my firstborn:

The nation Israel was the 'type' that represented Christ, the firstborn Son of God, wherein the true children of Israel would be delivered from bondage. The nation was called God's firstborn only because it was a shadow (1st Corinthians. 10:4-7), a visible representation of this true Israel of God, Christ. It represented the body of Christ, the firstborn of God in Him. Indeed, the nation was also called the firstfruits because Christ is the Firstfruit. The nation was called the Chosen because Christ is the Chosen. The nation was called sons because Christ is the Son. In other words, it is only in Him that these titles come to fruition. Inheritance isn't by fleshly birthright, but the birthright that comes from being born again in Jesus. He is the firstborn from the dead.
Israel is the first born. that is who Moses was speaking about to Pharoah. He was not speaking metaphorically but literally!
Hos 11:1
(1) When Israel was a child, then I loved him, and called my son out of Egypt.

Again, compare that verse with Scriptures which clearly speak of the Child Jesus Christ going into Egypt. We begin to see God's 'Clear' declaration that this was the fulfillment (completion) of that Scripture regarding Israel and Egypt. Speaking of Christ, we read:
And that is a type of prophetic fulfilment known in the day as literal plus typical. Israel was the child and called out of Egypt in teh Exodus, and that literal event was to become a type of Jesus going to Egypt.
You are being ridiculous. You have not considered everything in Scripture carefully.

The "church" is a spiritual congregation of Israel from Abel to the Last Elect. First with the Old Testament with Israel as a representation. Then the New Testament with the Church as representation. I have explained on another thread that the Old Testament congregation lost their kingdom representation when she fell at the Cross, and Christ rebuilt it in three days as it written! This is the church that Christ told Peter that He will rebuild upon where He is now a chief cornerstone of that building and where we are working on as the builders of the New Testament congregation! It is just a continuation of the congregation of Israel from the Old to the New that even some Jews in the New Testament can graft back in when they hear the gospel!
Well I take Jesus at His Word when He said in future tense "I will build my church". But you say He has been building HIs church since Abel.

Care to show explicit literal biblical proof the body of Christ has existed since Abel.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Talking with someone who shows a failure to read and understand the Prophesies, is a waste of my time. The Jews will not be there. It is the Christian people who Gog will attack. WE will bury the corpses and clean up the debris of his army.
We Christians will build the new Temple and dedicate it to God. Satan will desecrate it, as Prophesied in 2 Thess 2:4.
Time will prove God right and allow you to repent.
Just the word; Israel, which means an Overcomer for God, is enough to show it properly applies to Christians, not to apostate and Jesus hating peoples.
Like Douggg, you fail to see the many Prophesies that tell us the Jews will soon be Judged and punished and only a remnant will survive.
Your ignorance is really showing. Israel does not mean overcomer for God, but one who struggles with god.
Like Douggg, you fail to see the many Prophesies that tell us the Jews will soon be Judged and punished and only a remnant will survive.
I have written and said this to you ad-nauseum. what failure is your failure to carefully read my posts. that remanat will consist of 1/3 of Jews who enter the tribulation and they all will be saved according to Gods promise!
You quote Zechariah 13:8-9, Two thirds will be struck down and the one third who remain must pass thru fire and be refined, with the dross removed, So you have made a false statement in saying that third are saved. Isaiah 6:11-13, Isiah 29:1-4, Romans 9:27, all say that only a few Jews will survive.
When you tire of ripping verses out of context or misapplying verses to wrong times, then maybe you will finally see and stop reinterpreting Gods Word with your own ideas.

sorry you think 1/3 is too big a remnant to be saved. Rom. 9

Is. 29 has nothing to do with howmany are saved!

Is. 6 is not about the last days before Jesus returns.

You need a course in hermeneutics

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Somewhere west of Mississippi River
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wrong again.

I have you just reject the word as written.

YOu have so much to learn.

Israel is the first born. that is who Moses was speaking about to Pharoah. He was not speaking metaphorically but literally!

And that is a type of prophetic fulfilment known in the day as literal plus typical. Israel was the child and called out of Egypt in teh Exodus, and that literal event was to become a type of Jesus going to Egypt.

Well I take Jesus at His Word when He said in future tense "I will build my church". But you say He has been building HIs church since Abel.

Care to show explicit literal biblical proof the body of Christ has existed since Abel.

Your statement shows that you are not a biblical student because you have failed to quote Scripture to support your nonsense. Just personal rants and speculations. I will put you on the ignore list and pray that God will open your eyes as you are spiritually blind just like the Jews and the Premillennialists.

Reactions: Keraz

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Wrong again. You need to read the OT and the promises made to Abraham and confirmed to Isaac and Jacob and their seed into perpetuity.
Galatians 3
16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.
Pnetecost. From Mr. Grammar who doesn't realize that grammar includes spelling.

1 Corinthians 10
1 Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea;
2 And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea;
3 And did all eat the same spiritual meat;
4 And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.

Reactions: TribulationSigns

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.
Time will prove God right and allow you to repent.
It is plain who it is that needs repentance!
We Christians are the Israelites of God, the idea of the Jewish people having that distinction, is false and is made to support the even worse belief of a rapture to heaven. The Jews will be Judged and punished and we all have to stay on Earth, the Biblical Truth.

Douggg

Nov 26, 2020
Memphis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is plain who it is that needs repentance!
We Christians are the Israelites of God, the idea of the Jewish people having that distinction, is false and is made to support the even worse belief of a rapture to heaven. The Jews will be Judged and punished and we all have to stay on Earth, the Biblical Truth.
Keras, will the false prophet, who will be cast into the lake of fire, be a Jew or not ?

That person in Revelation 13 will call down fire from heaven just like Elijah the prophet did.

------------------------------------------------------------

Also, was Jesus the King of Israel who came in the name the Lord ?

Last edited:

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Keras, will the false prophet, who will be cast into the lake of fire, be a Jew or not ?
It is possible, but unlikely.
Satan will give him the power to call down fire.
Jesus was never the King of Israel and when He Returns, he will be King of Kings, over the whole world.

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Somewhere west of Mississippi River
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Where does the Scripture tell us whether the false prophets is a Jew or not? Show us!
That person in Revelation 13 will call down fire from heaven just like Elijah did.

No, Revelation 13 does not tell you that the beast is a "person". I have explained biblically that the beast is the body of Satan making up for false prophets and Christ! Not single person! Let take another look at verses about fire from heaven:

Rev 13:11-14
(11) And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
(12) And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
(13) And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
(14) And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Compare with

Rev 20:7-10

(7) And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
(8) And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
(9) And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
(10) And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

The false prophets (beast) make or cause fire to come down from heaven BY THEIR FALSE GOSPEL. Not actually call fire to literally fall from heaven. See...these false prophets (beast) did NOT call down fire from God (an impossible scenario), but God SENT this fire down from heaven to destroy them. It is HIS judgment upon the whore for the false doctrines that people and on the people for being deceived. They came upon the CHURCH, the camp of the Saints, to make war and defeat them, BUT instead, they were judged THERE and the people left desolate. This is where God has gather them together to THIS place to be judged! People who believe that the second beast (a single person like false prophet from Rome) can call real fire from heaven, are TOTALLY found wanting! IN fact, it wasn't the beast but the faith of the Saints that called down fire from heaven that devoured them.

Here is the patience and the faith of the Saints! Selah.

Now while some people protest saying that it is the beast called down the fire from heaven. Nope. They are inaccurate again. The Bible does NOT say the beast "called" down fire from heaven, it says he does great wonders so that he makes fire to come down from heaven. That is not semantics, it is a very different idea from him calling down fire from heaven "as if" he were a prophet. The real question is, "how does he "make" fire come down from heaven?" Does he call or command it to come from heaven (as is the implication they are making), or in context does he cause it to come down "BY" the great wonders he does, which are clearly an abomination to God. When you look at the passage carefully, that is exactly what he does! And the additional passage I gave you above in Revelation 20:9 makes it plain that it is correct that he caused it to come down BY HIS ACTIONS against God's Church (camp of the Saints), which is why God consequently sent it to destroy them. Not fire, but through their false gospel!

Revelation 20:9
  • "And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them."
Fire came down from heaven to devour the beast because it compassed or encircled the camp of the saints. For example, it is a judgment upon them, not something they themselves wanted and so called it down upon themselves. They weren't seeking judgment upon themselves, they were seeking converts as they were under strong delusion in thinking they were doing God a service. In Biblical context we see that these are the "deceived." The beast or false prophets cannot call fire from heaven anymore than the false prophets in Elijah's day could call down fire from heaven. However, they did make or cause fire to come down from heaven to devour them "because" of their abominations.

As saith the preacher, there is nothing new under the sun.

And I know that @Douggg won't read this because he ignored me but for the record, my statement is here to refute his faulty doctrine for anyone who wants to know.

Jesus is the king of the congregation of Israel - His spiritual family is made up of all Elect from the Old and New Testament. Not a physical nation called "Israel"

Douggg

Nov 26, 2020
Memphis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus was never the King of Israel and when He Returns, he will be King of Kings, over the whole world.
Keras, Jesus is God's intended King of Israel, as indicated in John 12:12-15 below.

The Antichrist will be embraced by Israel (the Jews) as their thought-to-be, King of Israel messiah. Who will be anointed by the false as the King of Israel.

A replacement nation called Beulah in your scenario made up of Christians - would never do such a thing. Which shows your scenario wrong. The person who becomes the Antichrist must be a Jew, and the false prophet a Jew. And the nation of Israel who makes the error is the present nation of Israel over there primarily made up of Jews.

John 12:
12 On the next day much people that were come to the feast, when they heard that Jesus was coming to Jerusalem,

13 Took branches of palm trees, and went forth to meet him, and cried, Hosanna: Blessed is the King of Israel that cometh in the name of the Lord.

14 And Jesus, when he had found a young ass, sat thereon; as it is written,

15 Fear not, daughter of Sion: behold, thy King cometh, sitting on an ass's colt.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Keras, Jesus is God's intended King of Israel, as indicated in John 12:12-15 below.

The Antichrist will be embraced by Israel (the Jews) as their thought-to-be, King of Israel messiah. Who will be anointed by the false as the King of Israel.

A replacement nation called Beulah in your scenario made up of Christians - would never do such a thing. Which shows your scenario wrong. The person who becomes the Antichrist must be a Jew, and the false prophet a Jew. And the nation of Israel who makes the error is the present nation of Israel over there primarily made up of Jews.

John 12:
12 On the next day much people that were come to the feast, when they heard that Jesus was coming to Jerusalem,

13 Took branches of palm trees, and went forth to meet him, and cried, Hosanna: Blessed is the King of Israel that cometh in the name of the Lord.

14 And Jesus, when he had found a young ass, sat thereon; as it is written,

15 Fear not, daughter of Sion: behold, thy King cometh, sitting on an ass's colt.
Luke 23
21 But they cried, saying, Crucify him, crucify him.

Matthew 23
38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.

Stash

Mar 26, 2024
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where do we read that in Scripture exactly?
Hello hello I don’t mean to interrupt to somebody else’s conversation, but I would like to tell you what I think. I just love talking about God.
Satan has no power the only power he has is going to be given to him by God
So why would God give his power to Satan? that is so he can test us?

As far as the two beast, I believe the first one with the multihead is a political system. It will be the future New World order. However, it is going to suffer a mortal wound very shortly and that will bring in Beast number two.

I believe the second beast is the false prophet/antichrist, you can give all those fancy names, but it is just Satan. Satan will give the first beast, the political system, all of its power
That was given to Satan by God

The only way this can work is if it is Satan in person, not a man
Why would God give his power to a normal man to do this destruction? Satan has no power.
I’ve asked many people to tell me why they think Satan has power. It is not listed in the Bible, and if he doesn’t have power, how can he give it to a man you can’t
Satan is the master of wise and delusion. He even had no power over Jesus on the 40 days in the wilderness.
I have opinions on the beast system the little horn all those things I study revelation for 45 years and for it to work it Has to blend in from the beginning of the Bible to the end
Like a detective, you have to read the Bible to understand that some of it is spiritual, especially most of revelation.
If there’s anybody who wants to talk about revelation, I am your man
That’s not applying that I’m right, it’s just applying. I have an opinion
My experiences 45 years at Shepherd Chapel Arkansas. We have been talking about revelation all this time so I think I have a good idea what is going to happen next

Douggg

Nov 26, 2020
Memphis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If there’s anybody who wants to talk about revelation, I am your man
That’s not applying that I’m right, it’s just applying. I have an opinion
My experiences 45 years at Shepherd Chapel Arkansas. We have been talking about revelation all this time so I think I have a good idea what is going to happen next
Great. I have over 50 years of studying the end time prophecies.

What I think has to happen next is the formation of the ten EU leader panel of some sorts, that the litter horn person will be over. I am keeping a close eye on Zelensky, a Jew, who is a well known political leader with military experience - two quality's that the Jews (Judaism) are looking for in their King of Israel messiah.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Where do we read that in Scripture exactly?
Revelation 13:13
God surely did not give him the power to call down fire.

You defiantly have a blockage in your understanding of what the Prophets tell us.
The Jewish State of Israel will be gone when the Lord sends His fiery wrath. Zephaniah 1:1-18, Isaah 29:1-4

When we Christians go to live in all of the holy Land, we will elect a leader for ourselves. Hosea 1:11, Jeremiah 30:21

Stash

Mar 26, 2024
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Great. I have over 50 years of studying the end time prophecies.

What I think has to happen next is the formation of the ten EU leader panel of some sorts, that the litter horn person will be over. I am keeping a close eye on Zelensky, a Jew, who is a well known political leader with military experience - two quality's that the Jews (Judaism) are looking for in their King of Israel messiah.
What I’m doing is I’m keeping an eye on the oil prices. Every day I look at the barrel prices.
Once gasoline hits a certain level that will shut down everything.
Our church teaches that the 10 kings are going to be mortal. However, when the antichrist gets here he’s going to replace them pluck three of them out which I think will be probably be the USA just to guess. Satan/antichrist will then replace them with fallen angels that will come down here with him whether or not the fallen angels are here already. I don’t know.

My understanding that Satan hates our 10 mortal kings. He’s just using them right now. He’s just using them until he can replace them.

Like I said, I think it’s going to be Satan in person coming down here, so I really don’t spend much time studying antichrist type, including Trump

For 45 years, our church with over 200,000 members all shared the same idea that it will be Satan coming down and not a man so I’m not totally crazy
I’m also here in the Olympics might be canceled by France. Things are heating up I do believe according to Q an American battleship will get sunk in the Red Sea and the gas prices will go through the roof.
Also, if Israel goes into Rafael it will lose
Israel will be surrounded and at the same time China is going to attack Taiwan
No matter what happens it’s not going to be good

People asked me how come I spent so much time on prophecy in the antichrist, and not on the real Christ Well the answer is if I can give a normal person some Bible prophecy and it comes true. They’re going to come to me again to hear what I have to say and then they will realize just like I do that they’re really is a God so I look at it as a Evangelistic type thing

Douggg

Nov 26, 2020
Memphis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 13:13
God surely did not give him the power to call down fire.

You defiantly have a blockage in your understanding of what the Prophets tell us.
The Jewish State of Israel will be gone when the Lord sends His fiery wrath. Zephaniah 1:1-18, Isaah 29:1-4

When we Christians go to live in all of the holy Land, we will elect a leader for ourselves. Hosea 1:11, Jeremiah 30:21
Keras, the person to become the Antichrist (instead of, and against, Jesus the rightful King of Israel) must be anointed the King of Israel by the false prophet, and embraced by the nation of Israel.

A nation of Christians would never embrace such a person as the messiah. It has to be the current nation of Israel over there, made up of mostly Jews.

Douggg

Nov 26, 2020
Memphis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What I’m doing is I’m keeping an eye on the oil prices. Every day I look at the barrel prices.
Once gasoline hits a certain level that will shut down everything.
Oil is the life blood of the nations, I will agree with that. And its availability will be a factor in decisions made in the end times.

Our church teaches that the 10 kings are going to be mortal. However, when the antichrist gets here he’s going to replace them pluck three of them out which I think will be probably be the USA just to guess. Satan/antichrist will then replace them with fallen angels that will come down here with him whether or not the fallen angels are here already. I don’t know.
You have two notions that I don't agree with.

The ten kings are human. They emerge out of the fourth kingdom of Daniel 7, the Roman Empire. In the end times, the Roman Empire has manifested itself a the EU, which as the European Common Market was formed by the Treaty of Rome.

The removal of three of the kings, by the little horn person, I think will be because they don't go along with one or more of his major policies. They get replaced with ten other individuals (humans, not angels).

People asked me how come I spent so much time on prophecy in the antichrist, and not on the real Christ Well the answer is if I can give a normal person some Bible prophecy and it comes true. They’re going to come to me again to hear what I have to say and then they will realize just like I do that they’re really is a God so I look at it as a Evangelistic type thing
Being the Antichrist is only one of the five stages the person goes through on the way to his destruction.

You would not call the President of the United States - governor, for example. Neither should the beast-king be called the Antichrist.

I show ten stars circling the one star on the EU flag, to represent the ten kings, with the beast-king, stage 5, in the center (the former little horn person, stage 1) as a guess of what the final EU flag might look like.

As the Antichrist, stage 3, the person will be the phony King of Israel. That stage ends when he reveals himself as the man of sin, stage 4.

The two organizing timeline factors:
1. the five stages of the person, progressively revealed in order in the bible.
2. the time frames given in the text of Daniel and Revelation for the end times events.

Get those things right - and you are ready to make timeline charts.

small 5 stages downsized2 .jpg

Last edited: