Will the Jews build a Third Temple?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are now in the New Testament.
you liked the first one yet had a problem with the second one .
and yet we are to correct one in error . the new does not trangress the old
it fullfills it . in fact if one truly had the LOVE o GOD shed upon their hearts
that LOVE will do no evil toward GOD or MAN . but the love i seem to see today
rejects GOD and does major harm to its niehbor by allowing said neighbor to pratice sin
and to even remain in the sin of unbeleif . THAT AINT LOVE pardner . its hate and its end be the second death .
Movie time . you see a brother in sin , WARNABRO . but todays lovey do warns none
WELL cept those who bring biblical truth to correct those in error . THEM THEY WARN AGAINST BIG TIME . see the problem yet .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Time for a reality check to see if the love one pratices HONORS GOD or not .
Time to see if the love one follows does good unto its neighbor or destruction .
GO to and behold the seeker friendly all inclusive common ground lost souls in churches .
You will see them hugging all over those IN SIN . never even saying aloud certain sins
but try brining in biblical doctrine that exposes them sins and see how fast they tolerate , love and hug on those who do such a thing .
ITS as though the WORD and words of GOD and those who bring them HAVE BECOME THEIR ENEMY .
and leaven only increases as none do correct and if they do correct YOU CAN BET its gonna
ONLY be those who bring in doctrines that expose certain sins . OOPSY , WE GOT US A DELUSION in THE HOUSE and
many call it love and loving to do as they do .

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you liked the first one yet had a problem with the second one .
and yet we are to correct one in error . the new does not trangress the old
it fullfills it . in fact if one truly had the LOVE o GOD shed upon their hearts
that LOVE will do no evil toward GOD or MAN . but the love i seem to see today
rejects GOD and does major harm to its niehbor by allowing said neighbor to pratice sin
and to even remain in the sin of unbeleif . THAT AINT LOVE pardner . its hate and its end be the second death .
Movie time . you see a brother in sin , WARNABRO . but todays lovey do warns none
WELL cept those who bring biblical truth to correct those in error . THEM THEY WARN AGAINST BIG TIME . see the problem yet .
I have big problems with whatever... "the new does not transgress the old. It full fills it" means.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Islam be one amongst many . and even now many within the false religoin of islam
are adhering too the grand delusion to unite .
The wolf that unites all false religoins and even the false ones within christendom
HAS come from WITHIN christendom itself .
WOLVES IN WOOL . islam is a wolfs religoin , but a wolf in wool cometh from within .
The most dangerous and deadly lie of all cometh not from an outsider
but from many within our own realm my friend . BOY do it holler unity a lot , finding common ground a lot
and it hollers this same line unto even the muslim , the jew , the buddist and even the athiest .
It hollers a love that THE WORLD can grasp onto and cling onto and merge them as one .
This love they preach will deny BOTH the fundamental things of false religoins AND OF EVEN CHRISTENDOM itself .
IT cometh TO MERGE baby . IT cometh to merge them to be as ONE .
no longer divided by doctrines but merged as one under what ALL will believe is LOVE . and all religoins
will believe is LOVE and OF GOD . THE DEVIL KNEW what he was doing . In this last and final hour
the call is to merge them . it will do so by preaching lets find us some common ground too . and by preaching
another love too . MANY , even within christendom are now under its sway
and the false religoins too are under its sway . the sway to unite them to be AS ONE . better
beware and test all . beware the scholars for they have well been infected with an agenda
they believe to be of GOD but it is only of men under sway of the dragon .
BETTER GET DUG IN THE BIBLE again . KNOWING FULL WELL
the LOVE , the CHARITY OF GOD , DONT trangress , but would have fullfilled .
The diverse many path sin accepting rainbow KNOWS NOT TRUE CHARITY .
the correct not KNOWS NOT .
Leaven has come in and is taking over many a house and many a church and they THINK ITS ALL LOVE .
Catholics?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have big problems with whatever... "the new does not transgress the old. It full fills it" means.
exactly the new does not trangress the old .
To love GOD , Christ above all and to love our neighbor as ourself
would do no evil towards man or towards GOD . IT actually fullfills the righteousness of the law .
The LOVE of GOD will not trangress his words , IT FULLFILLS THEM .
GOD always desired OBEDIANCE . yet today many seem to use
this love thy neighbor etc as a means to justify sins and trangresses against GOD .
That be a false love that has come of this world to lead them far from GOD and right unto He who desires to be AS GOD .
TRUE agape love , charity , WOULD NOT TRANGRESS .
If ye love me KEEP my commandments . not Trangress them .
Love that is of GOD would not call evil good and good evil , would not honor sin
would not honor a lie . CHARITY REJOICES IN THE TRUTH , NOT IN INQUITY .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Catholics?
not just the RCC either . many within the protestant realm have now declared war .
And while they believe their war is for GOD and against the dragon
ITS love they claim has turned them against THE GOD , HIS CHRIST , HIS DOCTRINE .
And yet many have no idea this has occured
A real simply test can easily determine and discern if the
love one has is of GOD or is of the world .
Now both versions will speak about loving God and our neighbor
BUT NOT BOTH DO SO .
The test is real simple .
Walk into a church . at first glance you will see they might appear very friendly
and very loving , as they holler tolerance , unity and lets get along .
BUT and here is the key , YOU BRING BIBLE DOCTRINE which exposes certain sins
AND you WATCH how they treat THAT DOCTRINE and you who brought it .
Many have a love of the world that has turned them against EVEN THE INSPIRED WORDS OF GOD HIMSELF
ONLY satan would do that my friend .
ONLY HE would come in and change the image of GOD into a image that serves himself .
The god of sin and trangression never rests and always roams about working
through men that which is pleasing unto , THEIR FLESH and thus serveth the dragon .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The LOVE of GOD , THE SPIRIT of GOD would work within a soul
the things PLEASING TO GOD
the love that cometh of the world and used by the dragon
will work within one the things pleasing unto their flesh .
SIN does not please GOD
rebellion against HIM does not please HIM
acceptance of sin DOES NOT please GOD
allowing false ones to teach and to seduce the people DOES NOT please GOD .
Watch out cause we got budda kissing , koran kissing , rainbow kissing men that are leading the church astray .

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The LOVE of GOD , THE SPIRIT of GOD would work within a soul
the things PLEASING TO GOD
the love that cometh of the world and used by the dragon
will work within one the things pleasing unto their flesh .
SIN does not please GOD
rebellion against HIM does not please HIM
acceptance of sin DOES NOT please GOD
allowing false ones to teach and to seduce the people DOES NOT please GOD .
Watch out cause we got budda kissing , koran kissing , rainbow kissing men that are leading the church astray .
save-image.pngsave-image.png

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
not just the RCC either . many within the protestant realm have now declared war .
And while they believe their war is for GOD and against the dragon
ITS love they claim has turned them against THE GOD , HIS CHRIST , HIS DOCTRINE .
And yet many have no idea this has occured
A real simply test can easily determine and discern if the
love one has is of GOD or is of the world .
Now both versions will speak about loving God and our neighbor
BUT NOT BOTH DO SO .
The test is real simple .
Walk into a church . at first glance you will see they might appear very friendly
and very loving , as they holler tolerance , unity and lets get along .
BUT and here is the key , YOU BRING BIBLE DOCTRINE which exposes certain sins
AND you WATCH how they treat THAT DOCTRINE and you who brought it .
Many have a love of the world that has turned them against EVEN THE INSPIRED WORDS OF GOD HIMSELF
ONLY satan would do that my friend .
ONLY HE would come in and change the image of GOD into a image that serves himself .
The god of sin and trangression never rests and always roams about working
through men that which is pleasing unto , THEIR FLESH and thus serveth the dragon .
I walked in a church last week only because it's across the street from where I live. Inside they had a big banner hanging that was the gay pride flag and on the other wall another big banner that said Black Lives Matter which is a racist group owned by three ladies who say they are Marxist.

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
exactly the new does not trangress the old .
To love GOD , Christ above all and to love our neighbor as ourself
would do no evil towards man or towards GOD . IT actually fullfills the righteousness of the law .
The LOVE of GOD will not trangress his words , IT FULLFILLS THEM .
GOD always desired OBEDIANCE . yet today many seem to use
this love thy neighbor etc as a means to justify sins and trangresses against GOD .
That be a false love that has come of this world to lead them far from GOD and right unto He who desires to be AS GOD .
TRUE agape love , charity , WOULD NOT TRANGRESS .
If ye love me KEEP my commandments . not Trangress them .
Love that is of GOD would not call evil good and good evil , would not honor sin
would not honor a lie . CHARITY REJOICES IN THE TRUTH , NOT IN INQUITY .
We are not even on the same page on this one if you believe the Old Testament is still in play.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are not even on the same page on this one if you believe the Old Testament is still in play.
We are not even on the same page if one tries to make void .
JESUS dont hold dark rainbows , JESUS dont honor sins nor a false love either .
any love that omits the righteousness of the law , makes void that which is sin , IT AINT LOVE and IT SURE AS HECK AINT OF GOD .
the devil can offer up his own rainbow , his own verison of liberty , his own version of freedom
of love and of any other word . Dont follow the unity group whose unity and love
overlooks the unbelief of all false religoins , that now calls good what GOD once called evil .
You made an false assumption about a big time truth
that JESUS HIMSELF made very clear , as did john and others .
YOU told another sister
when she brought to you truth
truth which said and the new covenant WOULD NEVER HAVE MADE VOID .
But you DID when you said OH that is old testament .
OOPS . someone getting duped my friend .
JOHN himself said if a man hates his brother he is a murderer
as did that passage . YE SHALL NOT HATE your neighbor in your heart
you shall in any way CORRECT HIM and not allow sin upon him .
IF YA DONT BELIEVE THAT , HURRY and read the letters PAUL and others wrote to the churches
concering sin and error and thy always CORRECTED FAST any in sin and in error . CAUSE THEY LOVED .
TODAYS JUDGE NOT , DONT . learn THAT PARD .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I walked in a church last week only because it's across the street from where I live. Inside they had a big banner hanging that was the gay pride flag and on the other wall another big banner that said Black Lives Matter which is a racist group owned by three ladies who say they are Marxist.
well , DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE THEY LOVE GOD . exactly .
but that aint the only sin either . many honor the LOVE OF MONEY .
it be TIME , and TIME IT BE for us to get in some bible and learn it FOR , FOR OURSELVES
cause both the liberal and conservative
both the social justice and the nar
BOTH the inclusive false love and the evanglical camp . BE DECIEVING THE FLOCKS PARDENER .
and that is A FACT .

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are not even on the same page if one tries to make void .
JESUS dont hold dark rainbows , JESUS dont honor sins nor a false love either .
any love that omits the righteousness of the law , makes void that which is sin , IT AINT LOVE and IT SURE AS HECK AINT OF GOD .
the devil can offer up his own rainbow , his own verison of liberty , his own version of freedom
of love and of any other word . Dont follow the unity group whose unity and love
overlooks the unbelief of all false religoins , that now calls good what GOD once called evil .
You made an false assumption about a big time truth
that JESUS HIMSELF made very clear , as did john and others .
YOU told another sister
when she brought to you truth
truth which said and the new covenant WOULD NEVER HAVE MADE VOID .
But you DID when you said OH that is old testament .
OOPS . someone getting duped my friend .
JOHN himself said if a man hates his brother he is a murderer
as did that passage . YE SHALL NOT HATE your neighbor in your heart
you shall in any way CORRECT HIM and not allow sin upon him .
IF YA DONT BELIEVE THAT , HURRY and read the letters PAUL and others wrote to the churches
concering sin and error and thy always CORRECTED FAST any in sin and in error . CAUSE THEY LOVED .
TODAYS JUDGE NOT , DONT . learn THAT PARD .

Romans 3:28
Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

God’s sworn oath is in position and operational whether or not anyone believes it. As we recognize God’s oath, the new covenant, His promise that He made, it creates a covenant relationship between Him and us. It's God who has made the covenant and sworn the oath by giving His Word. The Old Testament was to the end of bringing His Son Jesus Christ, the redeemer into the world to make available God’s dream. God’s desire for people was that we would be His habitation, a collective body of individuals in whom He would dwell.

Reactions: David in NJ

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You might like these .
It could explain too why Hamas attacked Israel with 2000 rockets October 7th.

The Jews & Christians(dumb) in Israel will work together to build the 3rd earthbound Temple just in Time for the Antichrist to Stand in it and declare himself as Messiah.

Hooray! Hooray!

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
what part of john hagee and the nar realm being false prophets was so hard to understand .
Wait , was it the other part about the temple mentioned in amos . the one these false prophets
THINK and BELIEVE is speaking about man building . Either way its dead wrong and them folks
who lead that realm BE MEGA . now notice i stopped at the word mega .
Because i wanted you to ponder on it before i added the second word FALSE . THEYS False ones
from the john pipers , to the joel osteen to the haggees and the bennys and a heck of a lot more , THEY FALSE .
Notice i did not say they are true men who might have a few things wrong . I SAID DEVILS IN WOOL baby .
THEY mega false as is the EMERGENT , as is the seeker friendly , as is and are MANY .
And i dont say that lightly . NOR do i just say it . I EXAMINED THEM VERY WELL and throughly .
AND AT THE VERY LEAST they are wolves in wool . Watch out folks . BIBLE TIME .
and if you think the reason i calll them false it due to this temple stuff . IT AINT . not even close .
THEY FALSE for many other reasons . And tis time we heed them or their doctrines , NO LONGER .
The Jews & Christians(dumb) in Israel will work together to build the 3rd earthbound Temple just in Time for the Antichrist to Stand in it and declare himself as Messiah.

Hooray! Hooray!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hooray! Hooray!
Many now through another love that has come of the world build up the minds of the peoples
to unify under the spirit of anti christ and to merge with even other false religoins to find common ground
THEY WILL serve the DRAGON and already do serve him and the more folks keep following
men who through their own precepts and of that which they call love , WILL BE COMPLETELY and TOTALLY IMMERSED
under that which is of anti christ , which is of the dragon and has and will MERGE THEM AS ONE MAN
under what they THINK IS LOVE , and under that which they believe to be OF GOD .
PS , its neither love nor of GOD . ITS OF THE DEVIL .
many already through common ground concepts , seeker friendly , incluisivity , false love unity
lets get along , are being PULLED INTO ITS WEB .
For this my heart do weep and the tears do flow for them .
BUT this lamb GONNA EXPOSE EVERY LAST ONE of the false things
for i desire good for the people and not their destruction .
False doctrine and false teachers WILL BE EXPOSED ON MY WATCH .
now if we think my attitude makes GOD angry and that i am not loving
READ the bible .
And when we do we will surely see
ITS THIER LOVE their judge not correct not THAT ANGERS GOD .
not mine that does correct , that does expose that which is false , that do expose sins
and false leaders .
I have this against you , SAID GOD TO THE CHURCHES ,
YOU ARE ALLOWING a false prophetess to teach and to seduce my people .
THIS LAMB WONT BE AN ALLOWER , ITS AN EXPOSER OF THEM WOLVES IN WOOL . PEROID .

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Old Covenant will not be removed until the LORD's Return.

It remains as a Witness AGAINST the Jews who rejected and murdered their Messiah.

The Old Covenant is OVERPOWERED by the NEW Covenant established by MESSIAH and His Gospel/Shed Blood.

Choose wisely!

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Old Covenant will not be removed until the LORD's Return.

It remains as a Witness AGAINST the Jews who rejected and murdered their Messiah.

The Old Covenant is OVERPOWERED by the NEW Covenant established by MESSIAH and His Gospel/Shed Blood.

Choose wisely!
What should I do with this stuff? Rip it out of my Bible?

Hebrews 8:6-8
But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.

For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:

Hebrews 8:9-13, 9:1-2
Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, said the Lord.

For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.

For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What should I do with this stuff? Rip it out of my Bible?

Hebrews 8:6-8
But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.

For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:

Hebrews 8:9-13, 9:1-2
Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, said the Lord.

For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.

For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.
i guess you cannot understand my post nor the Holy Scriptures in it's COMPLETENESS...........

KEY to Understanding is Knowing the Truth.

“Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill. For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled. Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.

I do not receive honor from men. But I know you, that you do not have the love of God in you. I have come in My Father’s name, and you do not receive Me; if another comes in his own name, him you will receive. How can you believe, who receive honor from one another, and do not seek the honor that comes from the only God? Do not think that I shall accuse you to the Father; there is one who accuses you—Moses, in whom you trust. For if you believed Moses, you would believe Me; for he wrote about Me. But if you do not believe his writings, how will you believe My words?”

For as many as have sinned without law will also perish without law, and as many as have sinned in the law will be judged by the law
(for not the hearers of the law are just in the sight of God, but the doers of the law will be justified; for when Gentiles, who do not have the law, by nature do the things in the law, these, although not having the law, are a law to themselves, who show the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and between themselves their thoughts accusing or else excusing them) in the day when God will judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ, according to my gospel.

For circumcision is indeed profitable if you keep the law; but if you are a breaker of the law, your circumcision has become uncircumcision. Therefore, if an uncircumcised man keeps the righteous requirements of the law, will not his uncircumcision be counted as circumcision? And will not the physically uncircumcised, if he fulfills the law, judge you who, even with your written code and circumcision, are a transgressor of the law? For he is not a Jew who is one outwardly, nor is circumcision that which is outward in the flesh; but he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the Spirit, not in the letter; whose praise is not from men but from God.