Will Trump seek asylum in Israel and Build the 3rd Temple?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Freedm

Aug 3, 2023
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
HILARIOUS!

You obviously need to turn your TV off for a while and stop listening to the media pundents who try to act like judges, but in reality have NO authority to judge the truth at all! In time we will likely see many of those lawyers pushing those false indictments against Trump get barred from law practice, or worse. Not one indictment has been proven.
As long as we have honest judges, this will all get thrown out because, not only has he not committed any crimes, but even if he had, a President has immunity from prosecution for anything he does during office. Even if he commits a crime while in office. That's what the impeachment process is for.

Reactions: Davy

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
HILARIOUS!

You obviously need to turn your TV off for a while and stop listening to the media pundents who try to act like judges, but in reality have NO authority to judge the truth at all! In time we will likely see many of those lawyers pushing those false indictments against Trump get barred from law practice, or worse. Not one indictment has been proven.
I know the media is corrupt, and do all they can to push their liberal ideology. However, I cannot see the spinless republicans barring any attorneys over this. They did not stand up for Trump during the 2020 disputed election. Trump was not even allowed to present evidence. How will things be different this time? I do not see it. So, the question remains: Will Trump seek asylum in Israel and Build the 3rd Temple?

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As long as we have honest judges, this will all get thrown out because, not only has he not committed any crimes, but even if he had, a President has immunity from prosecution for anything he does during office. Even if he commits a crime while in office. That's what the impeachment process is for.
The Supreme Court has never tested this theory, so it may all wind up there. I do believe Trump has a good chance of winning the election, so this nation may be in for a constitutional crisis shortly.

Freedm

Aug 3, 2023
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The Supreme Court has never tested this theory, so it may all wind up there. I do believe Trump has a good chance of winning the election, so this nation may be in for a constitutional crisis shortly.
A Pennsylvania judge has already agreed that he has immunity from prosecution.

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A Pennsylvania judge has already agreed that he has immunity from prosecution.

The things he did while in office, yes, but not after. Also, the judge ruled that he cannot be sued, but does that mean civilly or criminally?

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anyways, the point is, when Paul said we would meet them in the clouds, he was using symbolic language.

Nope. He meant clouds and also mentioned the air. Being caught up is a physical moving of people up to where the clouds are. Scripture also speaks of Christ descending from up in the sky with his army in Rev 19, coming down from where the clouds are.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So there are eight days of the week in your world, Timtofly? :)

This is the Sabbath Day, Timtofly. Which we now refer to as the Lord's day. And we are commanded to keep, thereby keeping it holy. This would be Commandment four.

There are no "dispensations," Timtofly. God is unchanging.

Well no, but there is now, and there is later... This is what we call linear time... LOL! Which we are in, of course, but God is outside of, the Potentate of (the Ruler of), as the hymn goes... Goodness gracious. There is, however, both a "now" aspect and a "not-yet" aspect of/to the Gospel, and the Kingdom. It is here now, but not yet in its fullness; when Jesus returns, He will usher in the Kingdom in its fullness, but for now, we can only live as if it were... because of the Holy Spirit's presence with us and because Jesus's return in a certainty.

I don't get two "ages" from anything, Timtofly. I'm glad that we agree on Commandment four, though.

So, the Sabbath Day, now the Lord's Day, as I said before, hasn't happened yet, Timtofly? Even though it, you know, comes on the first day of the week now, not the seventh, since Christ's resurrection ~ every week? Now, there is the eternal Sabbath, which is still yet to come; you seem to be conflating the two. But again, the way your mind works is... well, quite befuddling. And exhausting, really. LOL!

Ah! Well, see directly above. I wouldn't exactly say "prophetic," but what we have now is a foretaste of what we will have in glory, sure, and yes, there is both a temporal (lesser) and an eternal (greater) application, which is true of a great many things in the Bible.

Well, maybe; it depends on what your context regarding the Day of the Lord is, and, with all due respect, I'm through trying to figure out, from your garbled "explanations," what that context is. It seems to be a moving target... :)

Oh... it's happening... LOL! And it is hard to be patient, to wait on the Lord. And yes, it may be another 1,000 years before the millennium ends... but perhaps not. :) Come , Lord Jesus! (Revelation 22:20) :)

Peter is clearly referring to a specific day in the future ~ the day when Christ returns ~ when he writes, in 2 Peter 3:10, "the day of the Lord will come like a thief..." And He will sit in judgment on that day. Many will be resurrected to eternal life (John 5:28-29), and then, yes, in glory, we will finally have... "freedom and enjoying life" as God intended. This is the eternal Sabbath, the promised rest, and it will have no end.

Agreed.

I did no such thing. But it is, in a small way, really, indicative of what our "going out to meet Him" when he returns will look like... just the principle, really. There are other lesser examples of loyal subjects going out to greet royalty the royal one's return, like when Saul had defeated the Ammonites in 1 Samuel 11, and he returned from battle victorious, and the people went out to meet him and went with him to Gilgal, where they "made Saul king before the LORD in Gilgal" and "rejoiced greatly." We will welcome Him with exceeding joy. So what I said, in that particular instance, was about us, His Church. Not that the Second Coming will be about us, but surely you get the point.... although it's certainly possible that you will twist that somehow, too... :)

No, actually, I "conclude" that the millennium, as it is called in Revelation 20, began at the first advent of Christ. Christ was born King of Israel (God's Israel; His kingdom is not of this world, as He said to Pontius Pilot three decades hence). And Christ proclaimed it at the beginning of His public ministry, documented by Matthew and Luke, respectively, in Matthew 4 and Luke 4.

Ah, so you are equating the Day of the Lord with the millennium of Revelation 20, a literal 1,000 year period after His second coming... at least for now... :) Yes, I have always understood what you... unfortunately... believe on this. :)

I'm not sure I understand this garbled statement though. Are you saying that I (or "Amills") believe His Second Coming precedes the first coming? Because that's what you seem to be saying, and... yeah, that's a head-scratcher... :) And on top of that, are you saying that I (or "Amills") believe the first coming is His entry into Jerusalem on a donkey when He was 33 years old? Because that's the way, again, your garbled statement reads, and again, yeah, that's also a head-scratcher... :)

This has been quite... "interesting"... LOL!

Grace and peace to you.
Resurrection Sunday was the 8th day, no?

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Peter 3 is not saying that the day of the lord is a thousand years. Peter is simply telling the people to be patient, because the Lord doesn't see time the same way we do. He never said the day of the Lord is a thousand years. If that's what you get out of that passage, then you also have to believe that a thousand years is a day. So then, do you believe that the saints reign with Christ for just one day? Of course not. That's absurd.
Just the Day of the Lord is a thousand years. Why would 24 hours equal 1,000 years? That is nonsense. The Day of the Lord is the symbolism meaning a thousand years in God's perspective. From God's perspective a thousand years is as a day, and a day as a thousand years. The day is figurative. The thousand years is literal.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I'm claiming we are not caught up. I believe the passage is saying that we join the others, not in literal clouds, but in life and in the glory of God. They were raised to life, and then we were raised to life also. That's how we joined them. Clouds are symbolic for God's glory, so we are joining them in God's glory.

Scripture tends to be much more symbolic than literal.
So they are symbolically alive not literally alive? Is God not literal, just symbolic of all that is symbolic?

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know the media is corrupt, and do all they can to push their liberal ideology. However, I cannot see the spinless republicans barring any attorneys over this. They did not stand up for Trump during the 2020 disputed election. Trump was not even allowed to present evidence. How will things be different this time? I do not see it. So, the question remains: Will Trump seek asylum in Israel and Build the 3rd Temple?
And your assumptions about Trump are still... ludicrous, especially the made-up baloney of his fleeing to Israel and especially building the 3rd temple.

It's actually the LIBERAL-LEFT that will give the go-ahead to build Israel's 3rd temple in prep for the coming Antichrist. Trump is NOT the Antichrist, nor is the pope.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The things he did while in office, yes, but not after. Also, the judge ruled that he cannot be sued, but does that mean civilly or criminally?
What illegal things did Trump do while in office? The Communist Democrats tried... to pin Russia collusion on him, but that was NEVER proven.

Just admit it, you are biased against Trump because of your simple-minded belief in the Leftist-Communist media.

Reactions: Freedm

Freedm

Aug 3, 2023
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Everything he's accused of doing was during his time in office.

Freedm

Aug 3, 2023
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So they are symbolically alive not literally alive? Is God not literal, just symbolic of all that is symbolic?
You're going to have to be more specific with your reference to "alive". I was referring to being "caught up in the clouds".

Freedm

Aug 3, 2023
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Nope. He meant clouds and also mentioned the air. Being caught up is a physical moving of people up to where the clouds are. Scripture also speaks of Christ descending from up in the sky with his army in Rev 19, coming down from where the clouds are.
Well, you're giving me your opinion, which I appreciate, but do you have any reason you can share for having that opinion?

Freedm

Aug 3, 2023
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Just the Day of the Lord is a thousand years. Why would 24 hours equal 1,000 years? That is nonsense. The Day of the Lord is the symbolism meaning a thousand years in God's perspective. From God's perspective a thousand years is as a day, and a day as a thousand years. The day is figurative. The thousand years is literal.
Sounds like you've got it all figured out, but do you remember in high school when the teacher would require you to explain your answer? Can we do that here also please? Can you explain to me, on what basis you claim that the day of the Lord is a thousand years in God's perspective. Where is the Biblical backup for that?

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, you're giving me your opinion, which I appreciate, but do you have any reason you can share for having that opinion?

I explained that in the post you replied to.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sounds like you've got it all figured out, but do you remember in high school when the teacher would require you to explain your answer? Can we do that here also please? Can you explain to me, on what basis you claim that the day of the Lord is a thousand years in God's perspective. Where is the Biblical backup for that?
I explained it. You said it was symbolic without any solid explanation yourself. You change Scripture to suit your denial. I accept what is written. At least since David or earlier those recipients of God's Word saw the relationship between days and thousand year periods. Then you turn that point around and say it just means God is patient.

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And your assumptions about Trump are still... ludicrous, especially the made-up baloney of his fleeing to Israel and especially building the 3rd temple.
That's your opinion.
It's actually the LIBERAL-LEFT that will give the go-ahead to build Israel's 3rd temple in prep for the coming Antichrist. Trump is NOT the Antichrist, nor is the pope.
The liberal-left sees Israel as occupiers, so supporting the building of the 3rd temple is not something that I can see them doing. Time will tell.