Will Trump seek asylum in Israel and Build the 3rd Temple?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Laughable ..... Who put that idea in your head? So, you are telling us to ignore everything else in the Bible and believe this? You need to read more and stop letting people put trash in your head ....
The last laugh might be on you bd?
Popular theology has taken the Christian World captive and those who subscribe to it are quick to poo hoo those who have divergent views. Surely this must be telling?

Reactions: Hazelelponi

No Pre-TB

Jan 15, 2022
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump loves himself. He uses people to make himself appear to be what "his people" want him to be. I've never seen anyone who loves himself more than Trump loves himself, or who sees himself more highly than Trump sees himself.
Yep. Trump is the bramble bush. Beware, that fruit is rotten.

Judges 9
8The trees went forth on a time to anoint a king over them; and they said unto the olive tree, Reign thou over us. 9But the olive tree said unto them, Should I leave my fatness, wherewith by me they honour God and man, and go to be promoted over the trees? 10And the trees said to the fig tree, Come thou, and reign over us. 11But the fig tree said unto them, Should I forsake my sweetness, and my good fruit, and go to be promoted over the trees? 12Then said the trees unto the vine, Come thou, and reign over us. 13And the vine said unto them, Should I leave my wine, which cheereth God and man, and go to be promoted over the trees? 14Then said all the trees unto the bramble, Come thou, and reign over us. 15And the bramble said unto the trees, If in truth ye anoint me king over you, then come and put your trust in my shadow: and if not, let fire come out of the bramble, and devour the cedars of Lebanon.

Trump is the bramble. He will destroy and set fire to this nation. Do not put your trust in men. Psalm 146:3

Reactions: Lizbeth

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen, the church is His temple as the scriptures say. But sadly Israel doesn't know this and are very determined to build a Temple made with human hands. And many in Christendom also unfortunately are believing this to be a good thing, and I believe it will be a snare to them.
The Word says there will be a physical Temple in the last days. I'm not sure how so many miss this fact.
Many don't even realize there is a nation of Israel, just as the Word says there would be.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

No Pre-TB

Jan 15, 2022
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Word says there will be a physical Temple in the last days. I'm not sure how so many miss this fact.
Many don't even realize there is a nation of Israel, just as the Word says there would be.
Unfortunately, so many disagree with you because a physical temple is an opinion. The fact is God is building a spiritual temple. Some also think the word provides examples for Pre-TB, but it does just the opposite. The one who’s already closed off, nothing appears to him.

Sure there is a fleshy nation called Israel. But the promises are to spiritual Israel. And any person in the flesh, whether they consider themselves a Jew or are foreign born, they need to come to Christ (becoming a Christian) in order to be saved. So there is no Jew vs. Christian. We will be all one in Christ. One Israel of God.

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I believe Israel is going to build a Temple, and sadly it will result in being a snare to many souls, with a strong cult-like deception associated with it. The openly stated purpose of the Temple by the Temple Institute all along has been that it will be used to unite all the world's religions, a very anti-christ notion. They are very determined, and have been preparing for it for years. Last I heard recently they have a red heifer now. If they do, the only hurdle remaining is the question of where to locate the temple and how to handle Muslim opposition to it.

The religious Jews are still looking to establish a kingdom that comes with observation (as are many Christians!) ....whereas Jesus said the kingdom comes not with careful observation (that we may say lo here or lo there) but it is within/among us. We are to be seeking a spiritual kingdom, the city that is above, not an earthly fleshly one made by man. The Messiah is not a man of flesh either, He became a quickening spirit, but the religious Jews are still looking for a flesh and blood political/military saviour and messiah, trusting in the arm of the flesh, the same as they were back in the 1st century (which caused them to miss their true Messiah), and I fear that God is going to give them the King Saul over them that they are seeking.

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe Israel is going to build a Temple, and sadly it will result in being a snare to many souls, with a strong cult-like deception associated with it. The openly stated purpose of the Temple by the Temple Institute all along has been that it will be used to unite all the world's religions, a very anti-christ notion. They are very determined, and have been preparing for it for years. Last I heard recently they have a red heifer now. If they do, the only hurdle remaining is the question of where to locate the temple and how to handle Muslim opposition to it.

The religious Jews are still looking to establish a kingdom that comes with observation (as are many Christians!) ....whereas Jesus said the kingdom comes not with careful observation (that we may say lo here or lo there) but it is within/among us. We are to be seeking a spiritual kingdom, the city that is above, not an earthly fleshly one made by man. The Messiah is not a man of flesh either, He became a quickening spirit, but the religious Jews are still looking for a flesh and blood political/military saviour and messiah, trusting in the arm of the flesh, the same as they were back in the 1st century (which caused them to miss their true Messiah), and I fear that God is going to give them the King Saul over them that they are seeking.
This temple , IF SO BE it is built , WILL BE as YOU said sister . THE MERGER of all religions as one
JESUS is being trod under foot . just as we already have seen these other temples of intefaith being set up around the globe .
THIS IS EXACTLY where this unity lovey do stuff IS and will lead them too .
Satan aint been sleeping
the Spirit of anti christ has not been at rest
the mystery of inquity has only increased
till now as one they continue to merge under a savoir , a god , a love
they THINK and will believe cometh of GOD and IS GOD .
I have been at war with this monster since even the days of my infancy in the LORD .
And it found its way into the minds and hearts of even many within christendom .
BY supplanting the idea that its judgmental to correct , its not loving to correct the error
By promoting ideas like seeker friendly . By promoting rick warren , by promoting
what they sold to the people as a better way to evangelize . AND IT HAS DESTROYED THEM
from within . TILL NOW the VERY LIGHT of the world that many within christendom now think they follow
and share with the world , IS TRULY OF DARKNESS that has simply convinced them ITS LIGHT , LOVE and OF GOD .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

man will always look for a savoir who can make their life the best life now in this world .
Yet they will not look UNTO the ONLY SAVOIR who indeed already came and has long ago ascened back up .
The problem with humanity , IS HUMANITY . THE SAVOIR OF HUMANITY , WELL THAT BE JESUS CHRIST
only due to a false love many now wont come to THAT SAVOIR but rather sit under ever wise crafity subtile men
who have put their hopes INTO MEN , INTO HUMANITY , INTO MOTHER EARTH for what they REALLY BELIEVE
is gonna give them peace n safety . BUT alas SUDDEN DESTRUCTION awaits them .
WE MUST continue to point ONLY TO CHRIST JESUS and biblical doctrine
offering up the world NO false hope as does this false love unity stuff
but rather OFFERING UP THE ONE AND ONLY HOPE that one can ever have , JESUS THE CHRIST .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The devil is super slick in his ever subtile ways my friend .
Just look at how he has convinced many even within christendom to quickly TROD the DIRE NECESSITY of CHRIST right under foot
by promising them life as IS . The evil and evil religoins repent not of their evil for inclusivity and its unity
does promise them LIFE . Giving them the idea that the love that comes of GOD
cares not what religoin they are of nor follow , just find common ground and love one another IT SAYS .
It promotes not JESUS CHRIST as HE who also frees us from sin but rather its jesus and its god honors certain sins .
By grace i have read the bible a lot . CANT SEEM TO FIND GOD ever being happy with those
who DISREGAURGED HIS WORD . Yet today this other god , this other jesus , this other gospel , this other love
being preached SURE SEEMS TO ALIGN ITSELF with and agree with false religons and sins of men .
I KNOW OF ONLY ONE god so called that WOULD EVER DO THAT . SATAN .

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Unfortunately, so many disagree with you because a physical temple is an opinion. The fact is God is building a spiritual temple. Some also think the word provides examples for Pre-TB, but it does just the opposite. The one who’s already closed off, nothing appears to him.

Sure there is a fleshy nation called Israel. But the promises are to spiritual Israel. And any person in the flesh, whether they consider themselves a Jew or are foreign born, they need to come to Christ (becoming a Christian) in order to be saved. So there is no Jew vs. Christian. We will be all one in Christ. One Israel of God.
Amen, the promises are to spiritual Israel, which we Gentiles have thankfully been grafted into. But I'm pretty sure that temple will be built. I think the point is though, that God has not commanded it. On the contrary, as it says in Hebrews, a change of the law necessitated a change of the priesthood. As far as He is concerned He is done with animal sacrifices and liturgical worship. It's a new paradigm now under the new covenant, a new way of the spirit and simplicity of Christ.

If Israel were to build a temple and confine herself to just following the ordinances of the old covenant I think the Lord might be longsuffering of that.....but the intention is to go much further and essentially usurp God's place....they want to usher in a thousand year reign of utopia on earth and enFORCE peace on earth (oxymoron, but there it is). Beware when man tries to make a utopia on earth...it never ends well....the way that seemeth right to man leads to death. Just like Marxist communism, it doesn't take fallen human nature into account. And the masses have been groomed to believe human nature is essentially good, when in truth it is fatally flawed, as the Lord has faithfully told us the truth in scripture.

Anyway, whatever happens the Lord is on His throne and it changes not one little bit the mandate to the church to go and make disciples of all nations, spreading the true gospel. But by God's grace we must be wise to the wiles of the devil and not get caught up in this or any deception, as many have been.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and the wicked repent not of his evil for ye have promised them life .
none does return from his wicked way .
And now a word . YE SHALL NOT DIE ye shall simply become as gods to know good and evil .
WHO SAID THAT . WHO promised them LIFE even if they did eat of the wrong tree . THE DEVIL DID .
Yet many sure seem to eat of the wrong tree today and not rather OF JESUS CHRIST .
WHO also said , Those who BELIEVE NOT will be damned .
NO they had rather trust in another who says , SURELY YE SHALL NOT DIE if ye BELIEVE not , for GOD is love .......
THE DEVIL KNOWS how to seduce and he knows how to use partial truth to get one to BELIEVE HIM rather THAN GOD , THAN CHRIST

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen, the promises are to spiritual Israel, which we Gentiles have thankfully been grafted into. But I'm pretty sure that temple will be built. I think the point is though, that God has not commanded it. On the contrary, as it says in Hebrews, a change of the law necessitated a change of the priesthood. As far as He is concerned He is done with animal sacrifices and liturgical worship. It's a new paradigm now under the new covenant, a new way of the spirit and simplicity of Christ.

If Israel were to build a temple and confine herself to just following the ordinances of the old covenant I think the Lord might be longsuffering of that.....but the intention is to go much further and essentially usurp God's place....they want to usher in a thousand year reign of utopia on earth and enFORCE peace on earth (oxymoron, but there it is). Beware when man tries to make a utopia on earth...it never ends well....the way that seemeth right to man leads to death. Just like Marxist communism, it doesn't take fallen human nature into account. And the masses have been groomed to believe human nature is essentially good, when in truth it is fatally flawed, as the Lord has faithfully told us the truth in scripture.

Anyway, whatever happens the Lord is on His throne and it changes not one little bit the mandate to the church to go and make disciples of all nations, spreading the true gospel. But by God's grace we must be wise to the wiles of the devil and not get caught up in this or any deception, as many have been.
Its all done in rebellion to GOD my dear sister .
The original temple was DESTROYED
this temple they now erect is done in rebellion to GOD .
HOW SO . I bet most of them have already even heard the true gospel
TROD IT UNDER FOOT and rather desire to have a temple for all , one that puts all hope and trust
into what they might think is GOD , only HAD IT BEEN GOD , JESUS CHRIST ALONE would have been pointed too .
THIS idea for this temple cometh of even kabala following jews who are as new age as are most .
And the blind cannot see this for what it is . Instead many have hopes that if the temple be built
it will usher in the greatest age of peace and safety the world has ever known .
IT will gather the religoins and the world to be as one under what these poor souls THINK IS GOD and is LOVE .
THEIR ideals , just as this temple they might build , is of the darkness and its hopes are in men NOT GOD .
paul was right . LET US FLEE this , their tabernacle and go unto the wilderness . come ye out from amongst them
for they know not the light they follow is but darkness , the god they follow is OF darkness
and yet can portray itself as an angel of light .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

let us keep in memory the truth we have learned .
JESUS said it first and later john writes it to the church .
THEY WHO ARE OF GOD HEAR US
THOSE who are not OF GOD hear us not .
THE GOSPEL BE THE KEY . if a man hears it , HE IS OF GOD
if one hears it not , THEY ARE NOT OF GOD .
Yet inclusivity and diversity seems to teach VERY CONTRARY TO THIS under guise of another love . the devil is full of the wisdom
of this world and he knows how to decieve . Sadly many do perish from lack of knowlege .
THOSE WHO DENY JESUS IS THE CHRIST shall reap dire damnation unto themselves
as will those who tried to claim HIS NAME and yet offered the world FALSE HOPE by giving the idea
ITS NOT NECESSARY TO BELIEVE ON JESUS CHRIST . THIS wont bode well at all FOR THEM on teh day of THE LORD .

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Its all done in rebellion to GOD my dear sister .
The original temple was DESTROYED
this temple they now erect is done in rebellion to GOD .
HOW SO . I bet most of them have already even heard the true gospel
TROD IT UNDER FOOT and rather desire to have a temple for all , one that puts all hope and trust
into what they might think is GOD , only HAD IT BEEN GOD , JESUS CHRIST ALONE would have been pointed too .
THIS idea for this temple cometh of even kabala following jews who are as new age as are most .
And the blind cannot see this for what it is . Instead many have hopes that if the temple be built
it will usher in the greatest age of peace and safety the world has ever known .
IT will gather the religoins and the world to be as one under what these poor souls THINK IS GOD and is LOVE .
THEIR ideals , just as this temple they might build , is of the darkness and its hopes are in men NOT GOD .
paul was right . LET US FLEE this , their tabernacle and go unto the wilderness . come ye out from amongst them
for they know not the light they follow is but darkness , the god they follow is OF darkness
and yet can portray itself as an angel of light .
Sadly true, brother. And rebellion is as the sin of .......witchcraft.......which includes things like kabbalah and new age. So no surprise that this would involve evil spirits of the highest order.......religious Jews are captive under some strong demonic strongholds. Though nothing is impossible with God, generally secular Jews are easier to approach with the gospel. And not all Jewish people are or will be on board with everything to do with this Temple. Just like not all westerners are on board with everything our governments do.

But we must not panic if/when this mother of all delusions takes shape.....the devil has his plans, but God has His plans too and has already foreseen everything. Indeed He is the one who sends a strong delusion to all who love not the truth. Therefore He is the one who has ultimate power over it, and who we can appeal to, to have mercy on deceived souls!

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sadly true, brother. And rebellion is as the sin of .......witchcraft.......which includes things like kabbalah and new age. So no surprise that this would involve evil spirits of the highest order.......religious Jews are captive under some strong demonic strongholds. Though nothing is impossible with God, generally secular Jews are easier to approach with the gospel. And not all Jewish people are or will be on board with everything to do with this Temple. Just like not all westerners are on board with everything our governments do.

But we must not panic if/when this mother of all delusions takes shape.....the devil has his plans, but God has His plans too and has already foreseen everything. Indeed He is the one who sends a strong delusion to all who love not the truth. Therefore He is the one who has ultimate power over it, and who we can appeal to, to have mercy on deceived souls!
Not only must we not panic , we must have no fear to expose the lies and point to the TRUTH alone .
On the path this collective world is on , True lambs will only be hated more and more .
Yet the collective path this world is on ends in SUDDEN DESTRUCTION .
whereas the end of our faith , the path the lambs are on , ENDS WITH A WONDERFUL
home that none of us earned but rather WAS PREPARED OF CHRIST who saved us .

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe Israel is going to build a Temple, and sadly it will result in being a snare to many souls, with a strong cult-like deception associated with it.
What will happen is clearly declared in the Word. One will enter the Temple of God and claim he is God. And when they see the abomination of desolation they are to flee to the place prepared for them.

The openly stated purpose of the Temple by the Temple Institute all along has been that it will be used to unite all the world's religions, a very anti-christ notion.
Since it is openly stated, could you provide a link to this. I'd like to see it. I would think that the purpose of the Temple would be to provide a house for God on the earth.

They are very determined, and have been preparing for it for years. Last I heard recently they have a red heifer now.
The great state of Texas sent Israel five red heifers which are used for purification.

If they do, the only hurdle remaining is the question of where to locate the temple and how to handle Muslim opposition to it.
Revelation 11
And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.

2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

No Pre-TB

Jan 15, 2022
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But I'm pretty sure that temple will be built.
Could it happen? Of course. I think any logical person would have to agree, anything is possible.

Does it have to happen in order to fulfill scripture? This is where I believe it does not.

The last standing temple was polluted with the Jews abominations. It was said, their temple was left to them desolate. Not God’s temple, but theirs. It was also said, they would not see him again till they said blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord. Any temple built will not be holy and be void of God. Any man sitting in the inner sanctuary would need to usurp God’s dwelling place. Since he doesn’t dwell there, it cannot be usurped. Also, the Jews would have to also have the original ark of the covenant for someone to sit on the mercy seat. Something I find very unlikely.

I interpret the passage as:
Due to the man of sins pride, elevating himself above all, even God; not necessarily with words but with deeds. He exalts himself with divinity. We see examples of this in Nebuchadnezzar, Antiochus Epiphanies and the prince of Tyre. His pride is symbolized as if he sat on the mercy seat because that act is acting like he is God. I’d love to dig in deep with scriptural ref. but I’m on my iPhone.

Of course, others will have their opinions. Just remember, that text states “ so that he” referring to the previous act (pride) as the catalyst and the following example is the imagery.

• Love

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They don't read. They are driven by their emotions especially .....the lazy thinker ... .....