Wisdom

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Eric E Stahl

May 28, 2013
Pa. USA
Wisdom

James 1:5
5 If any of you lack [SIZE=14pt]wisdom[/SIZE], let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

James 3:17-18
17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.
18 And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.

Galations 5:22-23
22 But [SIZE=14pt]the fruit of the Spirit[/SIZE] is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

Ask for wisdom and you will also get fruits of the spirit too!

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
Nice!

Did you know that Wisdom is a she and that she is our mother heavenly Jerusalem? And that she was by The LORD'S side when He created the earth and He laid the foundations? She is the Bride/Wife Zion
Prov 8:29-31
29 When he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment: when he appointed the foundations of the earth:
30 Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him;
31 Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth; and my delights were with the sons of men.
KJV

Pray for the Peace... of Jerusalem... in your life
Heb 12:23
22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,
KJV
Gal 4:26-28
26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.
27 For it is written, Rejoice, thou barren that bearest not; break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: for the desolate hath many more children than she which hath an husband.
28 Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise.
KJV
Rev 21:9-11
9 And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.
10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,
11 Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;
KJV
Rev 22:17
17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.
KJV

The Spirit of God is our bloodline for our spirit resides in our blood(life is in the blood) and if we have the Spirit of God guiding and teaching us as a mother should to birth us into a child of God having His wisdom.