Wisdom

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi @soul man

Yes, they received the word spoken with all readiness of mind, but searched the Scriptures daily to make certain that what they had heard was indeed so. This is something we should all do, isn't it? The compilers of 'The Berean Expositor' that you refer to, ask that all that read the studies that they publish, apply the same principle in regard to them, for no man is incapable of error.

The studies can be found in PDF format for free download, and in audio form at www.bibleunderstanding.com, and at www.believer.com. Or alternatively, 'The Berean Publishing Trust' has an outlet in Indiana @ 'Truth for today Bible Fellowship', (Ronnie McCurry) PO Box 607, West Union SC 29696-3303 USA. There are also outlets in Canada, Australia and the Netherlands.

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris

My friends have a fellowship somewhere in the UK!

charity

Nov 26, 2017
UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
My friends have a fellowship somewhere in the UK!
Hello @soul man,

Audios/Videos - BibleUnderstanding Ministry

The link takes you to a list of the contributors to the audio library, from where you can go to the list of the subjects covered, and the audio's themselves. I have loved certain audio series, such as 'The Finished Work' by Charles Welch, and 'The Kingdom of God in Heaven and on Earth' by Stuart Allen both from the UK, and many others which I cannot name at the moment, but the American speakers are Pastor Lambourne and Oscar Baker.

The style of Charles Welch may take a little getting into because being born within the sound of Bow Bells in London, he has a Cockney accent, and an older style, but he is well worth listening to.

Thank you
With love in Christ Jesus
Chris

Reactions: soul man

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello @soul man,

Audios/Videos - BibleUnderstanding Ministry

The link takes you to a list of the contributors to the audio library, from where you can go to the list of the subjects covered, and the audio's themselves. I have loved certain audio series, such as 'The Finished Work' by Charles Welch, and 'The Kingdom of God in Heaven and on Earth' by Stuart Allen both from the UK, and many others which I cannot name at the moment, but the American speakers are Pastor Lambourne and Oscar Baker.

The style of Charles Welch may take a little getting into because being born within the sound of Bow Bells in London, he has a Cockney accent, and an older style, but he is well worth listening to.

Thank you
With love in Christ Jesus
Chris

I do like that style, and the older understandings of the greats of God. We can get a lot from them imo because the church is to listen and learn from those that have gone on. You get what they could see in the scripture as they saw it. I think it was Norman Grub who used the term "fire spirit." The term "birthing" came out of that by a friend of mine who coined it. He listened to him, as well as others. That is really the way it should be.. and then the Spirit lead us into what it is He is saying!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A truth is a truth; no matter the container it comes from.