Without unconditional Election,no one would be saved.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's time for me to leave off from you people and let the blind be leaders of the blind.

SovereignGrace

Certified Flunky
Feb 15, 2019
Crum, WVa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's time for me to leave off from you people and let the blind be leaders of the blind.

sad1.gif

SovereignGrace

Certified Flunky
Feb 15, 2019
Crum, WVa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because she saw you say you could not respond to post 488? Or because you said you could not find it?

Exactly. We're not fooled by his leftist ideologies. He goes passive aggressive and then cries like a baby when someone challenges his ideologies...and then has the gall to have a persecution complex to boot.

Reactions: Preacher4Truth

Anthony D'Arienzo

Jan 3, 2019
georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exactly. We're not fooled by his leftist ideologies. He goes passive aggressive and then cries like a baby when someone challenges his ideologies...and then has the gall to have a persecution complex to boot.
Yes indeed, and then instead of taking responsibility for his failed responses, he rebukes satan of course.
At no time will he consider the passage as it is written,instead we get storytime about keys ,and mansions, and theological unicorns.

Anthony D'Arienzo

Jan 3, 2019
georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Witty...still reminiscent of thorns and thistles.
Yes it is witty because it is based on truth.
No need to take your ball and go home.
We want you to be honest and answer post 488.
Go line by line, say I agree, or I disagree and here is why. Post honestly what you believe and why.
I will respond by agreeing, or expanding what I posted there.
Then the readers can decide. It was you who said we could not respond to Roman's 5, or 2 pet 3...guess what we can and will do both;).

Anthony D'Arienzo

Jan 3, 2019
georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When you have been taught something that is not true,then you see what is true, change needs to take place or you remain in the error.
Each of us has believed half truths, or wrong ideas.We have even opposed each other as well as ourselves. God had others challenge our ideas, and still does.
If someone can make a biblically clear argument, I will continue to modify what I hold.

Reactions: SovereignGrace

Anthony D'Arienzo

Jan 3, 2019
georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you cannot respond to post #488... I will have no choice but to respond for you. It would be much better for you to try to do so in your own words.
Own your position.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those evil Calvinists asked me to respond to post 488, and I do not want to,help me mommy,help.
Evidently they take the doctrine of Total Depravity as a license to sin. For, as the saying goes, "Actions speak louder than words".

And it's more like, Abba, I pray that you will receive them as sons according to Hebrews 12:6.

Last edited:

Anthony D'Arienzo

Jan 3, 2019
georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I already did this...so go back and try to decipher what I posted...

It appears to me that you are not seeing my pov on purpose.

But I said that I was going to leave you to lead each other into a ditch, and I meant it; so I will not be responding any more in this thread; unless the goadings become exceedingly fierce.
I have no choice but to further expose your nonsense.

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because she saw you say you could not respond to post 488? Or because you said you could not find it?
Thing is he fed her some cockamamie line exalting himself and libeling others, she believed it and then offered her retort.

He's a powerful somebody online you know. Famous. Renown. A tough guy:

cf7.jpg

Doesn't work, doesn't read Bible chapters, just a verse snatched from the air, gets up at 5 allegedly, and argues all day long on a forum. After a slothful day of arguing and getting pummeled by Scripture he tells the wife of his "exploits." A champion in his own mind. :D :p

Last edited:

Anthony D'Arienzo

Jan 3, 2019
georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
justbyfaith,

[I already did this...so go back and try to decipher what I posted..]

You did not answer at all.

[t appears to me that you are not seeing my pov on purpose.]
You did not answer.

[I don't need to work through the chapters because what is written in the verses are plain for all to see. Forgive me for being lazy. I don't feel that I have to look at the entire passage because the verses in question are clear; and I also believe that every Bible verse stands on its own as a bastion of Bible truth.

If you think that looking at the context will bear out a different result, then by all means show us how the context nullifies the meaning of the verses in question.

The passages are Romans 5:1-8 and 2 Peter 3:1-9.]

These posts show the issue and now we will see why justbyfaith has refused to give an honest answer.

he suggests that the passage speaks to all men, not just the justified; let's see if that works.
My response in post488 was;

justbyfaith,

[Rom 5:1, Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: Rom 5:2, By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

[In v.1, I would refer to the fact that Jesus said, I am the way and the truth and the life; no man cometh to the Father except through me, in John 14:6. We are declared righteous by faith in Jesus; we have seen that our faith is counted for righteousness in previous messages in this thread. Because we have been declared righteous by our faith in Him, we now have peace with God the Father through Him. Before we came to Christ, we were at war with the Lord. We were friends of the world and at enmity with God, James 4:4. Now we are at enmity with the world and are friends of the Lord. All that is of the world is not pleasing to God: the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life; these things are our enemies, now that we have Christ in our hearts our eyes are opened to the fact that these things are catalysts for sin in our lives and to the fact that they fight against our souls.]

There are true statements in this paragraph. none of these things are found in Romans 5:1 however.

verse one starts with the word..THEREFORE...linking to Romans 3:24-5:1.
We our justified by the work of Jesus on our behalf.
Faith is the instrument that enables us to gain access.
Faith is given as part of the gift of salvation.

verse 1 is speaking of believers only
Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: R

1]being justified...the unsaved are not justified

2]we have peace with God.....there is no peace to the wicked

[In v.2, I want to for a brief moment address the issue of the Calvinistic teaching that salvation and grace come before faith.]

Although Paul was a Calvinist...he was not concerned about such questions here. He was presenting doctrinal certainty, so why are you trying to address a question that is not in these texts?

[It should be clear that this verse teaches that faith comes before grace.]

It is not giving an order of when ,it is explaining what is the instrumentality of how we are granted access, that is...by or through faith.....NEVER DOES IT SAY BECAUSE OF FAITH

[The final word (to date) in a medium-sized thread on the issue, I will place below, because it answers the contention that this passage is to believers only and therefore does not teach that we truly did gain access into the grace wherein we stand by our faith; and that therefore, since faith is the catalyst for entering into grace, faith must come before grace; that is, we must have faith before we can have grace, since our entrance into grace is through our faith.]
HERE YOU ARE STANDING IN DIRECT OPPOSITION TO THE PASSAGE...it is written to the believers at Rome, not the world

Watch here I will bolden[in blue] everything true of believers, none of which is true of unbelievers...

5 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:

2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

3 And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;

4 And patience, experience; and experience, hope:

5 And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

7 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die.

8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

11 And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom

The we, the justified, the reconciled are only the Christians.

Justinfaith cannot answer because he would need
to say that unsaved are;
1justified,
2] have peace with God
3]have access by faith
4]stand in grace
5]rejoice in theglory of God
6]have the love of God shed abroad in their heart by the Holy Spirit who is given to them
7]they are now justified by his blood
8]they will be saved from wrath
9]they are reconciled to God.
10]they will be saved by His life
11]they joy in God

Do you now see why he would not answer. He did not want to look foolish openly.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is answered in the posts subsequent to post #488; for anyone who will receive the truth of the matter.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Boo flipping hoo! What are you, 5? Playing the persecution complex I see. Its time to grow up and get out of mommy's basement.

Exactly. We're not fooled by his leftist ideologies.

Those evil Calvinists asked me to respond to post 488, and I do not want to,help me mommy,help.

At no time will he consider the passage as it is written,instead we get storytime about keys ,and mansions, and theological unicorns.

I have no choice but to further expose your nonsense.

I forgive you.