Without unconditional Election,no one would be saved.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is the implication of what you teach; for do you not teach that a man is saved and receives grace before he comes to faith and repentance? I know that some in your camp do. So if you disagree with them, take a stand and say that it is so. Otherwise, you are teaching with them, by implication, that a man can be saved apart from faith and repentance. (since salvation comes before faith and repentance, there is no need for the latter).
ordo-salutis2.jpg

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Misrepresenting.

No doubt, I am not denying that my faith is from the Lord, Romans 10:17.

He reached down to pull me out of the pit I was in, and I, wanting to be rescued, reached up and took His hand. No virtue on my part in that. I would never have been able to get out of the pit myself, so He is the One who saved me.

You conveniently ignored and snipped out the Scripture he provided, proving his point. Deal with them instead of ignoring them.

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think that one of the reasons why people differ in doctrine is that they have differing hermeneutical practices, would you agree?
Yes. For instance, you take Scripture completely out of its context, change its intent and meaning, and establish your errant position off of that error.

We use Scripture in context, exegetically accurate, and you avoid addressing these that refute your errors, skip over them, and pretend you've answered them.

Two differing hermeneutics. Only one is 2 Timothy 2:15 in action, and it's the latter, not the former.

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, I wrote that before the Lord spoke to me and led me to make the apology.

Please, don't be so quick to judge.

It turns out that here, you judged according to the outward appearance, and did not judge righteous judgment.
My apologies if you wrote that prior.

Reactions: justbyfaith

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is the implication of what you teach; for do you not teach that a man is saved and receives grace before he comes to faith and repentance? I know that some in your camp do. So if you disagree with them, take a stand and say that it is so. Otherwise, you are teaching with them, by implication, that a man can be saved apart from faith and repentance. (since salvation comes before faith and repentance, there is no need for the latter).
This is the apex of your foolish false accusations thus far. Please don't one up yourself.

When will you be ready to offer up facts finally?

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since these doctrines are not what I would call essentials for salvation but peripheral issues in the word of the Lord; and because I am still being treated abrasively to a certain extent: I am going to bow out now if the backlash for doing so will not be so dramatic as it was the last time I tried to do so.

I have given an invitation to all of you to receive Christ and you have all made your choices (whether you want to believe that or not).

If you chose not to receive Christ because you believe in Calvinistic doctrine, then the issue is not so peripheral for you; but it is for me. I know that I am saved even though I don't adhere to every tenet of Calvinism. And you are also saved if your belief doesn't keep you from receiving the Lord; and also if your preaching doesn't keep anyone else out of the kingdom.

You have been warned of the potential that your doctrine has of doing this; so I am free from your blood: I have declared to you what I have needed to declare to you.

I will continue to pray for those whose tongues have risen up against me in judgment (even for their salvation); but I will not publicly condemn them any longer, but will pray for them in a private manner.

It is the least that I can do for you; because Christ has called me to love those who come against me with abrasive words.

Anthony D'Arienzo

Jan 3, 2019
georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
justbyfaith,

[Since these doctrines are not what I would call essentials for salvation but peripheral issues in the word of the Lord; ]
they are essential core doctrines

[[and because I am still being treated abrasively to a certain extent:]
you bring that upon yourself by not answering,

[I am going to bow out now if the backlash for doing so will not be so dramatic as it was the last time I tried to do so.]
that is fine, no one forces anyone to interact.

[I have given an invitation to all of you to receive Christ]
This is quite foul as we are believers. You are implying we are not.

[and you have all made your choices (whether you want to believe that or not).]
Yes we choose to believe you are perhaps in a cult known as the Church of CHRIST
[If you chose not to receive Christ because you believe in Calvinistic doctrine,]

This post is asinine suggesting that Calvinists are unsaved once again

[You have been warned of the potential that your doctrine has of doing this;]
You warning is not credible because not only are you badly mistaken, but you have not posted one thing we believe accurately.

[so I am free from your blood: I have declared to you what I have needed to declare to you.]

You are deluded I am afraid. In the other thread you because you were sorry, but now attack once again.God did not speak to you as He did to Job.

[It is the least that I can do for you; because Christ has called me to love those who come against me with abrasive words.]

You attacked and still are trying to do so now. You were answered in such a way that you cannot respond.Now you escape.

Reactions: SovereignGrace

SovereignGrace

Certified Flunky
Feb 15, 2019
Crum, WVa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since these doctrines are not what I would call essentials for salvation but peripheral issues in the word of the Lord; and because I am still being treated abrasively to a certain extent: I am going to bow out now if the backlash for doing so will not be so dramatic as it was the last time I tried to do so.

I have given an invitation to all of you to receive Christ and you have all made your choices (whether you want to believe that or not).

If you chose not to receive Christ because you believe in Calvinistic doctrine, then the issue is not so peripheral for you; but it is for me. I know that I am saved even though I don't adhere to every tenet of Calvinism. And you are also saved if your belief doesn't keep you from receiving the Lord; and also if your preaching doesn't keep anyone else out of the kingdom.

You have been warned of the potential that your doctrine has of doing this; so I am free from your blood: I have declared to you what I have needed to declare to you.

I will continue to pray for those whose tongues have risen up against me in judgment (even for their salvation); but I will not publicly condemn them any longer, but will pray for them in a private manner.

It is the least that I can do for you; because Christ has called me to love those who come against me with abrasive words.

You're the humblest egomaniac I have ever debated.

#HumbleBragger

Reactions: Preacher4Truth

SovereignGrace

Certified Flunky
Feb 15, 2019
Crum, WVa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now it makes sense how he got every section of scripture wrong...He does not have the Spirit:oops:

CoreIssue called him out for being a Modalist(which he is) and he denied it. Then later on he said the Father became the Son. That's the prime example of Modalism. He's a Modalist and does not even know it. Then on top of that, he adds water to salvation via his Church of Christ brainwashing. And he has the audacity, the temerity to call us lost. o_O :rolleyes: :eek: :confused: o_O

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Lolzzzz.

So, back to calling us lost again? For the record, Jesus is my LORD and Savior.

As I stated earlier you're unstable, double-minded, and I must add, heretical.

Do you believe in Christ? Who is he? John 8:24.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You attacked and still are trying to do so now.
You have certainly not attacked me in the last few posts...:rolleyes:.

Yes we choose to believe you are perhaps in a cult known as the Church of CHRIST

No; I currently go to a Calvary Chapel; but was previously baptized in Jesus' Name through an Apostolic church.

CoreIssue called him out for being a Modalist(which he is) and he denied it. Then later on he said the Father became the Son. That's the prime example of Modalism. He's a Modalist and does not even know it.

This nightmare of persecution continues...I believe that the Father and the Son are distinct Persons within the Trinity; for the record. But I also believe in one God; not in Tritheism as the lot of you seem to think is the reality.

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is the apex of your foolish false accusations thus far. Please don't one up yourself.

When will you be ready to offer up facts finally?
This gets overlooked. I mean, why look at Scripture when you know it's going to correct you? Just carry on and pretend you never saw it @justbyfaith.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lolzzzz.

So, back to calling us lost again? For the record, Jesus is my LORD and Savior.

As I stated earlier you're unstable, double-minded, and I must add, heretical.

Do you believe in Christ? Who is he? John 8:24.
Do you even know?

He is the eternal Spirit come in flesh.

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You

I believe that the Father and the Son are distinct Persons within the Trinity; for the record. But I also believe in one God; not in Tritheism as the lot of you seem to think is the reality.

Persecution? You're self-martyring now? Should we call Frances and get him to make a little statuette of you for Catholic's dashboards?

So you deny the Deity of Christ?