Without unconditional Election,no one would be saved.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mat 7:15, Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
Mat 7:16, Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
Yes, you're bearing lot's of thorns and thistles, are unstable, double-minded, divisive, sow discord, name-call, heretical. Your profession, even though that is shaky, appears pretense. Faux wool.

Reactions: SovereignGrace

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, back to calling us lost again? For the record, Jesus is my LORD and Savior.
If Jesus were truly your Lord and Saviour, you would not be bearing the kind of fruit that I now see you bearing.

After I apologized to you for reacting to your abuse in a way that I felt was not kosher, you continued with it, as if to say that you want to fight a war with me even though I tried to make peace with you.

I am sorry again. Please forgive me for reacting to being pricked as with thorns and thistles. I just want to get away from you; you are not faithful to what it means to be a true Christian. You are abrasive; perhaps you are the one with a persecution complex: because you seem to be trying to get me to hate you. I don't; in all reality I pity you. You are in for a rude awakening on your day of judgment, unless you repent.

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If Jesus were truly your Lord and Saviour, you would not be bearing the kind of fruit that I now see you bearing.

After I apologized to you for reacting to your abuse in a way that I felt was not kosher, you continued with it, as if to say that you want to fight a war with me even though I tried to make peace with you.

I am sorry again. Please forgive me for reacting to being pricked as with thorns and thistles. I just want to get away from you; you are not faithful to what it means to be a true Christian. You are abrasive; perhaps you are the one with a persecution complex; because you seem to be trying to get me to hate you. I don't; in all reality I pity you. You are in for a rude awakening on your day of judgment, unless you repent.
Hmmmm. This is coming from the guy who apologized for what he said, then in the middle of the night went right back to the false accusations, name-calling &c. I've simply made an observation on your behavior, that you're double-minded, unstable, divisive, sow discord, reject Scripture, abuse Scripture and don't bat an eye over it, and are heretical.

Speaking the truth isn't thorns and thistles.

But this is the endpoint; Romans 16:17. I've tried, but it is time. Adios.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, you're bearing lot's of thorns and thistles, are unstable, double-minded, divisive, sow discord, name-call, heretical. Your profession, even though that is shaky, appears pretense. Faux wool.
People can see through your accusations. You think that because you say something people will just believe you? It is clear from my posts that I do my best not to be abrasive; but sometimes it is unavoidable that I fight back against some of the abrasive comments that have been laid against me.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmmmm. This is coming from the guy who apologized for what he said, then in the middle of the night went right back to the false accusations, name-calling &c. I've simply made an observation on your behavior, that you're double-minded, unstable, divisive, sow discord, reject Scripture, abuse Scripture and don't bat an eye over it, and are heretical.

sad1.gif

You should have expected that.

Now how does it feel?

images

Because you are united in your attacks against me.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have done your best to destroy my ministry in this place; and I define that as persecution.

So I am blessed in that mine is the kingdom of heaven; although those who heed your words may very well indeed reject mine and could very well find themselves in hell on that day because of it; because I have been preaching the gospel here.

You are an instrument of satan who is attempting to destroy all that I have worked for at these boards.

You will not succeed at keeping people from being saved through my words; you are merely a thorn in my flesh.

Commentary on Romans.

Wet Paint Principle (Freedom)

Last edited:

SovereignGrace

Certified Flunky
Feb 15, 2019
Crum, WVa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have certainly not attacked me in the last few posts...:rolleyes:.

No; I currently go to a Calvary Chapel; but was previously baptized in Jesus' Name through an Apostolic church.

This nightmare of persecution continues...I believe that the Father and the Son are distinct Persons within the Trinity; for the record. But I also believe in one God; not in Tritheism as the lot of you seem to think is the reality.
We are not persecuting you, get over yourself. We are trying to help you, but you remain in your obstinace, in your ivory tower.

You said the Father became the Son. That’s modalism. Own it.

Reactions: Anthony D'Arienzo

SovereignGrace

Certified Flunky
Feb 15, 2019
Crum, WVa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have done your best to destroy my ministry in this place; and I define that as persecution.

So I am blessed in that mine is the kingdom of heaven; although those who heed your words may very well indeed reject mine and could very well find themselves in hell on that day because of it; because I have been preaching the gospel here.

You are an instrument of satan who is attempting to destroy all that I have worked for at these boards.

You will not succeed at keeping people from being saved through my words; you are merely a thorn in my flesh.

Commentary on Romans.

Oh boo flipping hoo!

SovereignGrace

Certified Flunky
Feb 15, 2019
Crum, WVa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

He is the picture of James 1:8.

Reactions: Preacher4Truth

SovereignGrace

Certified Flunky
Feb 15, 2019
Crum, WVa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Commentary on Romans.

What ministry?

The one that adds H2O to salvation and w/o it there is no salvation?

The one where you teach the Father became the Son?

These heresies need exposed.

Reactions: Preacher4Truth

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're the humblest egomaniac I have ever debated.
Psa 131:1, [[A Song of degrees of David.]] LORD, my heart is not haughty, nor mine eyes lofty: neither do I exercise myself in great matters, or in things too high for me.
Psa 131:2, Surely I have behaved and quieted myself, as a child that is weaned of his mother: my soul is even as a weaned child.
Psa 131:3, Let Israel hope in the LORD from henceforth and for ever.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In my devotions this morning the Lord ministered to me with the following verses:

Psa 57:3, He shall send from heaven, and save me from the reproach of him that would swallow me up. Selah. God shall send forth his mercy and his truth.

Psa 59:7, Behold, they belch out with their mouth: swords are in their lips: for who, say they, doth hear?
Psa 59:8, But thou, O LORD, shalt laugh at them; thou shalt have all the heathen in derision.

SovereignGrace

Certified Flunky
Feb 15, 2019
Crum, WVa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is not modalism in my thinking; for I believe that the Son is a distinct Person from the Father. You can go to the following thread if you are willing to gain my understanding on the matter (will be back shortly to provide the link).
The Father is the Father, the Son is the Son, the Holy Spirit is the Holy Spirit. They don’t become anything, but are one Being with three distinct Persons.

Reactions: Anthony D'Arienzo