Words of Wisdom

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

SpiritSoldier

Dec 24, 2007
*A child sees things fresh and new an adult sees things as bland and boring but a wiseman sees the entire picture going on while the young may see things as new and the old see things as dull the observer see things as all in your perspective.*Life is a journey you are either on your way to pursuit of happiness or on the path to righteousness*To love truth is to go after it and seek it out that it may be found to choose deception is to love complacency and deny your own search for truth. Complacency by the way is like saying "I have Jesus I can stop there." Or "I'm Saved so I don't need to do anything else." or "I can believe the Church and don't need to search myself." "Now that I have witnessed and done good deeds my faith is complete in Christ."or even this one "Jesus is the Truth that I found." yes but that is only one layer of truth! These are the subliminal messages that the enemy uses against us while people probably wouldn't say these out loud they are on the sub-concious level of thought and attitude. Please realize many will call him Lord,Lord but he never knew them. To love truth is to love Yashua*In life we always have a choice some people say "I don't have a choice." But this is the reality, You may not control circumstances but you always control your choice on how to respond and how to behave. If you choose to be bitter and say "I don't have a choice." you choose to be bitter and not only that but they are really saying underneath is "I can't change this and I want more control." Remember you can't control everything that affects youbut you control how you think,act, and respond to what happens and to deny this is folly.*The older I get in age the younger I must remain at heart or else I might lose my passion,zeal,ardur. Contrarily wise the more childish I act in age is a foolish way to impart my adult sense of expression*Someone once said "Life is ours to be spent not saved." Although I would like to say "Life is a choice to waste it on sin or to save it for eternity." Remember though who ultimately saves not us.*To live free is to die hard because this is the reality a cowards dies many times in his own fear because his heart is enslaved but a brave man only dies once because his heart is free from fear. The sad thing is not death the sad thing is that not many people never really live they "exist" day to day meal to meal are you eating to live or living to eat? Are you afraid of death or does death take you on a journey of being alive?*The truth is this if this life is all there is then we have every reason to feardeath but if there is life after death because of love then we should die to protect that love.*You can never really know yourself until you ask yourself "Who am I?" not "Who do I want to be? The first is searching yourself the second is searching for a mask.*Yes all that's required for salvation is receiving Yashua as a free gift nothing else is needed however if we do nothing with this gift then we are still acting selfishly and foolishly.*If all we do is to serve God to avoid punishment or recieve reward then we are not really serving God but ourselves and for our own behalf*Born-again is not a prayer pill it's a choice of free will to abandon sin and the world it will cost you everything from life and even more for love but nothing you do will ever make you new only the Holy Spirit Living in you.*Repentance is not just asking for forgiveness and feeling sorry for yourself it is feeling sorry for sin to ask for forgiveness only to give your heart to change the things you have done and turn them around.*To Deny Yashua is to deny our own forgiveness and grace but to deny the Torah is to deny God's will for our lives to be "set apart".*The spirit of the law is to Love God and others the letter of the law is the commands written by Moses the whole law or completion of the law is to obey the letter of the law in the spirit of the law or in Love obeying YHWH's law of love bringing forth the fruits of righteousness. To obey one or the other as Christian or Jew is missing the mark.*To dispise the law is to dispise the God who made it, to love God is to obey him, to obey God is to follow his Son to obey Man is to follow the world.*You cannot have one without the other If you love others and love God then you are only keeping the spirit and not the letter if you only keep the commands without love then you are keeping the letter but not the spirit, the contention is this you keep spirit if you are a Christian and so reject the letter, you keep the letter if you are a Jew and reject the Savior and his message about keeping the Spirit this is the solution to the matter..keep them both!

Thunder1

Dec 12, 2007
Good post, SpiritSoldier ! We've got a choice ! And yes lets take action as the Holy Spirit guides each and everyone.

SpiritSoldier

Dec 24, 2007
(Thunder1;34392)
Good post, SpiritSoldier ! We've got a choice ! And yes lets take action as the Holy Spirit guides each and everyone.
Thanks Thunder you are too kind. In hopes that I can speak the truth and not diminish it this I say to you friend...Godspeed and good will unto all mankind.