Worlds longest thread

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
Man you are just brutal to me today Kriss.
smile.gif
what did I ever do to you except tell you the monk Joke
smile.gif
( apple orange and a piece of string) I actually told a person that joke once and they gave me a black eye. Good times, good times.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Ah you know I luv ya LGF but I wish you hadnt brought up that apple orange string joke thing:)

K9Claire

Jan 10, 2008
joining in with praise to God. I'm new here and freshly reunited with the Word under a year ago. Hello everybody!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Hi K9Clairewelcome to CB see you found our crazy thread we are serious about the word but we have our whacko moments
smile.gif

MWM

Feb 16, 2008
Umm, I think this is more like the World's Smallest Thread!!!Come on guys!

Richard_oti

Mar 17, 2008
(Letsgofishing;35192)
This will be the worlds longest thread and it starts now
Ok, I'll bite and contribute
smile.gif
Kriss: Perhaps a real statistician would investigate such? Inquiring minds need to know
rolleyes.gif
No offense Letsgofishing

MWM

Feb 16, 2008
Okay.JOKE TIME!!!Alright here it goes.A Republican and Democrat are walking down the street and come across a homeless man with a sign that says"Please Help".The Republican pulls fifty dollars out of his pocket and gives it to the homeless man. He also gives the man hisbusiness card and says "Get something to eat and get yourself cleaned up. Then come and see me and I'll give youa job."The Democrat sees this and thought that was nice. The Democrat wanted to do something for this man also....afterall being a Democrat means he likes to help people.So the Democrat reaches into the Republican's pocket, pulls out another fifty dollars and gives it to the homelessman!
biggrin.gif

Richard_oti

Mar 17, 2008
Well Letsgofishing: I think we are going to need some help stretching the size of this fish... errr I mean thread
biggrin.gif
Cause this fish tale is a little short
tongue.gif
currently

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
(Richard_oti;42053)
Well Letsgofishing: I think we are going to need some help stretching the size of this fish... errr I mean thread
biggrin.gif
Cause this fish tale is a little short
tongue.gif
currently
hey this name is God given so you better not mess with it
smile.gif
If you want to hear the testimony look in the forum nicknames thread its posted there

Richard_oti

Mar 17, 2008
(Letsgofishing;42473)
hey this name is God given so you better not mess with it
smile.gif

Not messin with it
smile.gif
just trying to help along this thread. For at this rate, it might make the record by ohhhh... circa 2409 CE . Just trying to speed it up a little

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(kriss;41798)
Is there a record for that:)
Yea, there is a record of it... A thread with no replies...And I have a few of them on here.

Richard_oti

Mar 17, 2008
(thesuperjag;52537)
Yea, there is a record of it... A thread with no replies...And I have a few of them on here.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Who's crazy idea was this thread? Oh yeah I remember the same guy that post those mile long no punch line jokes:) but we wont mention namesWe will just love him in spite of his little quirks:)

Richard_oti

Mar 17, 2008
(kriss;52590)
Who's crazy idea was this thread? Oh yeah I remember the same guy that post those mile long no punch line jokes:) but we wont mention namesWe will just love him in spite of his little quirks:)
LOL Letsgetthethreadgoing?

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
.Its been a very good day day for this nutjob..take a look at just what just arrived in the mail. http://www.amazon.com/Amazing-Spider-Man-C...n/dp/B000HKIM7Qall 535 issues of the amazing spiderman on CD-Rom.
smile.gif
, I am so happynot only do I tell bad jokes, I'm also a spiderman freak. I just keep getting more impressive every day..
smile.gif
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Oh yeah and on an equally sweet note this also camehttp://www.amazon.com/Complete-C-S-Lewis-S...14268085&sr=8-1