Worldwide Covid-19 Virus Insane Panic!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Seasoned by Grace

Feb 15, 2020
Northwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Remember guys, we are told to contend for the truth of God's word, and defend the truth of Gods word, but we don't have to defend or contend for the faith we have received from the Holy Spirit that we have committed our lives to.

That's the faith God has brought to us that we know is true because the Holy Spirit has revealed it to us, we didn't decide on our own.
We prayed for the truth and it was a gift, like the Holy Spirit was when I was baptized. Acts 2:38.

You may not agree with me on baptism, but I'm betting my eternal life on it.

Love to you all
My name is OLIGOS

Reactions: marks

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
www.personal-communication.org.nz
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
If people panic over this wait till they see a real disaster.

But for this one take advantage of the time it may give you away from the hustle and bustle of the world.
"Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken" (Luke 21:26).

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And the only thing to fear is fear itself.

Fear literally changes the metabolism in a harmful way. That is why this slogan is very therapeutic.

View attachment 8890
This is what's on my front license plate:

41bjqQqkTLL._SX466_.jpg

I'm happy to see this message daily!

:)

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Panic won't help. Knowing the hazards and making sensible changes to deal with them, that's what helps.

And hand lotion. With all the hand washing, keep your skin from getting chapped. Damaged skin is more vulnerable to infection. I'm pleased that many essential retailers are setting up ways to limit exposure. My local grocery store has someone posted at the door to assure each customer gets a disinfected cart.