Worship Songs

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@farouk I really like Christy Nockels's songs...very sincere, heartfelt worship.

Reactions: farouk

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Love that song. Sing it at church.
Sister, God brought me back to that song this past week. I remember when it came out and although life was difficult, my heart could still sing it with conviction. Then when my son was ill ...his faith grew and we listened to these songs together. But when my son passed away, it was so difficult to sing that song bc it just didn't feel like love when my son was taken. But in my heart, I have clinged to Him, knowing that He is still good. I know He doesn't lie ...He hasn't forgotten us. This will work for good. So last week, I remembered this song and finally, I could sing it again with conviction ...God is good, and He's a good good Father!

“O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.” — Psalm 34:8 (KJV)

Last edited:
Reactions: Wynona and farouk

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Nancy I wanted to share this with you today ....love, love, love this! Can you imagine how it is around the throne of God?

Reactions: Nancy

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can't remember which thread I posted about driving down the highway and started hearing what sounded like a choir singing Alleluja....turned my radio volume up and it wasnt the song...turned the radio off and I could still hear it...rolled my window down and I could still hear it....well....I finally realized that sounds like angels singing. This happened about 1-2 months ago.
A dear friend of mine just recently sent me this link and my jaw dropped...I said that is exactly what I was hearing! You can hear Angel's singing after the real choir had paused!
If interested listen to this!
Back in about 2007, God showed me what our prayers sound like on Heaven's side ...I need to remember to write it soon.

Reactions: Heart2Soul