Worship Songs

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Nancy This is another that I like a lot ...it has a bit of rap in it, too. My oldest son showed me this one a little over a year ago.

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Nancy This is another that I like a lot ...it has a bit of rap in it, too. My oldest son showed me this one a little over a year ago.

Another good one, you tryin to turn me onto Rap??!! :D Great lyrics and, even our Christian songs change with the times. As long as the lyrics are lined up, it just don't matter, Amen? Not big on the lights and theatrical smoke they use at so many Church's now, though.
I'll be adding this one to my list as well, my niece might like it ;) But to be fair, she does put Christian music on also sometimes, she likes Lauren Daigle, Hillsong and a few others.
Thanks again for another good one!
xo

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Nancy Maybe your niece would like this one, too. :) I've never been a fan of rap myself. But these are the few I really like.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Nancy Maybe your niece would like this one, too. :) I've never been a fan of rap myself. But these are the few I really like.

I like the song and I'm sure my niece would too! It reminds me of these lyrics to an old secular song by The Pretenders and the lyric goes: "Don't try to paint your masterpiece under artificial light"
Like a Christian that knows OF Jesus but does not KNOW Him. IOW - Go to the True Light, and let Him mold us, guide us and shape our character into that of Jesus. Not sure that made ANY sense, lol.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I like the song and I'm sure my niece would too! It reminds me of these lyrics to an old secular song by The Pretenders and the lyric goes: "Don't try to paint your masterpiece under artificial light"
Like a Christian that knows OF Jesus but does not KNOW Him. IOW - Go to the True Light, and let Him mold us, guide us and shape our character into that of Jesus. Not sure that made ANY sense, lol.
Wow ...now this reminds me of another older song by Natalie Grant. I'm going to look it up and post it.
Oh ...it just came to me ...I think it's called "The Real Me." I could be wrong .....brb, lol.....

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes ...perfect sense! :)

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow ...now this reminds me of another older song by Natalie Grant. I'm going to look it up and post it.
Oh ...it just came to me ...I think it's called "The Real Me." I could be wrong .....brb, lol.....
Lol. So many songs. so little time! :eek::D

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Natalie Grant is my favorite.
She is very real in her lyrics...lots of heart and honesty. She has some great songs. :)

I've been looking for a clip of video where she visited Michael W. Smith's tour bus ....there's something that stands out to me in that video.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This guy is awesome. He sings at my new church. I can't wait, because I get to be on praise team now and sing with him soon with the others. I think that is pretty neat. Worship isnt about fame, but if he becomes famous, I can always say I got to sing with him. ^_^ I do every sunday in the pews anyway. Lol

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This guy is awesome. He sings at my new church. I can't wait, because I get to be on praise team now and sing with him soon with the others. I think that is pretty neat. Worship isnt about fame, but if he becomes famous, I can always say I got to sing with him. ^_^ I do every sunday in the pews anyway. Lol

Totally congrats on making the Worship Team!! You have a good strong voice...even when a baby is pulling your hair out ya don't miss a beat :D