Would the Real Elijah Please Come Forth!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
Olam Haba
JB_Reformed Baptist said:
Whatever.
The kingdom of God is not in word, but in power:

Matthew 10:1-6
1. And when he had
called unto him his twelve talmidim, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.
2. Now the names of the twelve apostolos are these; The first, Simon, who is called Petros, and Andreas his brother; Yakabos that is of Zebedaiou, and Yochanan his brother;
3. Filippos, and Bartholomaios; Thomas, and Maththaios the publican; Yakabos that is of Halfaiou, and Thaddaios;
4. Simon the Kananaios, and Youdas Iskariotes, who also betrayed him.
5. These twelve Yeshua sent forth, and did para-angelo them, saying, Go not into the way of the heathen, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:
6. But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Yisrael.

Matthew 11:1
1. And it came to pass, when Yeshua had made an end of diatasso-thoroughly commanding his twelve talmidim, he changed places from there to teach and preach in their cities.

The critical companion context is therefore Luke 10 ~ Six wings, six wings to the one! (6 x 12 = 72).
:)

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
A Prophet's Reward is a reward that is God given and is of which God chooses. In other words - this means the rewards do not have to be the same things ( physical or other ) - but rather each according to what God determines. for that individual - Of course. Can the reward be given of an earthly nature or a Heavenly nature? Yes certainly. God rewarded Job on earth and yet others rewards are given in Heaven - or both - meaning this reward is according to God's decision.

BROTHERTOM - you claimed you do not call yourself a prophet but might be one? You do claim you are a "seer." A Seer is a Prophet and it was the title of a Prophet before the word Prophet was introduced. So.... now that You claimed you are a Seer or Prophet - I can test you as a Prophet for the Test of a Prophet is prophecy and if you cannot fulfill the test - then you are fake... So here it is... What will be the foremost major event transpiring at least 60 days from now, yet within the next year and give specific details. Now - you have called me delusional - here is your chance to prove yourself. ( It would have been easier for you to chat with God as to who I am - then you would not be insulting me, so because you cannot discover the truth I have given about who I am, I am pretty sure you cannot pass this test either.

I wish it was a viable test for a Witness, but alas that title differs for good reason - for until the 1,260 days begin the test of a Prophet has no validity for me, and is why I asked that a proper test for me as one of the Two Witnesses be developed.

And for anyone reading this.. I really do not wish to focus on who I am, but I will respond to insults and denials. And... if enough people here wish me to post the vision I witnessed that showed me I am one of the Two Witnesses - I will post the entire vision. Brothertom seems to think he can elevate himself by stepping on top of me, not a good plan!

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
Olam Haba
terry said:
A Prophet's Reward is a reward that is God given and is of which God chooses. In other words - this means the rewards do not have to be the same things ( physical or other ) - but rather each according to what God determines. for that individual - Of course. Can the reward be given of an earthly nature or a Heavenly nature? Yes certainly. God rewarded Job on earth and yet others rewards are given in Heaven - or both - meaning this reward is according to God's decision.

BROTHERTOM - you claimed you do not call yourself a prophet but might be one? You do claim you are a "seer." A Seer is a Prophet and it was the title of a Prophet before the word Prophet was introduced. So.... now that You claimed you are a Seer or Prophet - I can test you as a Prophet for the Test of a Prophet is prophecy and if you cannot fulfill the test - then you are fake... So here it is... What will be the foremost major event transpiring at least 60 days from now, yet within the next year and give specific details. Now - you have called me delusional - here is your chance to prove yourself. ( It would have been easier for you to chat with God as to who I am - then you would not be insulting me, so because you cannot discover the truth I have given about who I am, I am pretty sure you cannot pass this test either.

I wish it was a viable test for a Witness, but alas that title differs for good reason - for until the 1,260 days begin the test of a Prophet has no validity for me, and is why I asked that a proper test for me as one of the Two Witnesses be developed.

And for anyone reading this.. I really do not wish to focus on who I am, but I will respond to insults and denials. And... if enough people here wish me to post the vision I witnessed that showed me I am one of the Two Witnesses - I will post the entire vision. Brothertom seems to think he can elevate himself by stepping on top of me, not a good plan!
Messengers, angels, and prophets have given you what you already have; yet you push them aside and trample them like dogs, taking whatsoever portion your heart desires from them and casting the remainder into the rubbish pile as you continue on your merry way. But what will you do when those same little ones return to demand back what is theirs and you do not have it to give? They will surely remove it from you down to the last fin, scale, and mite. :)

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
Olam Haba
terry said:
Accusations without representations seems to be your modus operandi Daq, for I have pushed none aside. Is this the limits of you intellect?
Does the prophet not know that the spirits of the prophets are subject to the prophets? Therefore take heed that you despise not one of these little ones; that no one go beyond and defraud his brother in any such matter: because that the Lord is the avenger of all such, even as Paulos, Silvanos, and Timotheos also have forewarned you and testified. For God hath not called us unto uncleanness, but unto holiness. :)

Brothertom

All for Jesus no matter the cost.
May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
The Two witnesses will not seek fame or acceptance...nor desire that others recognize them....they stand before the Lord of the whole Earth...& are justified by Him alone....& all of this bantering to prove who you are, or who someone else is not; is entirely foolish.

When their day comes...however it works out, there will be no doubt...as Nations & armies are humbled by them....& I think they will be primary in the protection of the Church around the World...& to Israel.....& when they resurrect from the dead bodily...their witness will cause all of Israel, who are chosen for Salvation...to repent & believe in Jesus.

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Brothertom wrote: " The Two witnesses will not seek fame or acceptance...nor desire that others recognize them....they stand before the Lord of the whole Earth...& are justified by Him alone....& all of this bantering to prove who you are, or who someone else is not; is entirely foolish.

When their day comes...however it works out, there will be no doubt...as Nations & armies are humbled by them....& I think they will be primary in the protection of the Church around the World...& to Israel.....& when they resurrect from the dead bodily...their witness will cause all of Israel, who are chosen for Salvation...to repent & believe in Jesus. "

First, I AM NOT SEEKING FAME, NOR FORTUNE - PERIOD! As far as acceptance --- that is an idea you cooked up... for you must not know scripture that tells us that those who accept a prophet as a prophet receives a prophets reward! This is of no benefit to me, so acceptance is not for any benefit to me, but rather a benefit to those that accept me! Which would make the rewards for those who accept a prophet as a prophet equal to the prophet. Why must you continually mis-read this (again) - for you certainly do not understand it? Stop trying to claim I am giving this information for ME... It is FOR all of you, not me ! If I did NOT give this opportunity, then none here could have the ability to accept... duh! For when the time I am given to start the 1,260 days there will be an exceedingly few ( if not - none ) that will be willing or able to accept us as prophets. DUH! It should not take a brain scientist nor a rocket surgeon to figure that out.

Upon considering your posts concerning your visions you claim to have had, I arrived at a decision that maybe you have received visions from God, but have also received visions from Satan and have been unable to discern which vision came from which origin. Does that mean that you could not possibly be a prophet? - No, it does not.... just read my signature., for many prophets needed to discern the origin of their visions, and in that ability, you are found wanting.

Protected by the Churches??? Shirley ewe jest... We need no protection by the churches of this earth! And... Cause Israel to accept Jesus? - unlikely - highly unlikely - although I do expect it may play a small role giving Israel the insight to oust the Beast from Israel. Most likely, it will be due to the tenth of the city falling and 7,000 slain rather than our ascension to heaven. However, it could also be due to the fact that these things are foretold in scripture.

Now,, Brothertom, just consider my signature below, it has been up here for quite a spell, and I just now showed it used to your benefit. Hmmmm.

Questor

Messianic Gentile
Jun 11, 2012
SoCal Mountains
Faith
Country
United States
terry said:
Elijah is not coming as one of the Two Witnesses. Sorry, i alwys thought so too. God gave Elijah and Enoch a rare gift, not tasting death. God does not take away rewards for doing nothing worng. It is that simple, but I can go deeper... Can Elijah come back during the 1,000 years and die physically during that time and still qualify the scripture claiming it is appointed for all ment to die the first death? Of course, and I can prove it! This does not imply that Elijah could not come back to earth prior to Armageddon in either physical form or in only spiritual form, it only means Elijah is not one of the Two Witnesses. Same goes for Moses and Enoch.
Consider the Rapture... all those taken do NOT taste the first death until after Armageddon. So, you do not believe in the rapture - ok consider the 144,000 they don't taste the first death before Armageddon is over as well. So we have a multitude no one can count, plus... 144,000 plus 2 more.. Elijah and Enoch.

I considered those that claim to be one of the Two Witnesses who are not and they are fairly easy to reveal. First they "want" something from those that accept him/them/her. Next inquire as to how they discovered this. I was given a vision that anyone next to me could have seen as well, it took about 45 minutes to complete. It was really HUGE and took up 1/3 or more of the horizon. At a time people were out of their homes examining the damages, for the day of the vision was the day after hurricane Charlie hit - and it hit right where I live. I would be very surprised if it was not recorded at least in part by someone with a video camera taping the damages or even a news company or local government assessing the damages. It was very explicit and directive. Anyone that seen it would also know that it was directed at me. I also know who the second Witness is and exceeding;y well too. Could the "spirit" of Elijah move inside me? I don't know - I was not told that, so i will not claim it. If asked, I would have to say... NO!

I have told no one becasue I want something and I am in a position to want alot, being very poor... so poor I have no drinkable running water. the house i live in (trailer) is a royal mansion and cost me $200. It is a Spartan trailer and real old, the name of it is " Royal Mansion." lol. In fact I would reject anything, as I wish to remain poor - if I did not - I would be wealthy- money is easy. Trying to follow God is difficult. I do not seek to increase myself by telling anyone. I have told others for the express reason that all who accept a prophet as a prophet receives a prophets reward. I do not mind skeptisism at all, however I do have a problem with Denial withOut Proof or Evidence. So please, at least with me.. hold your tongue, unless you have any proof.

I have said many times... come up with a proper test and I will take it. I will also pass it. My heart goes out to those who think they are one of the Two Witnesses - that are not seeking gain, for they may suffer greatly for not testing whetever or who ever told them they were. I tested the vision and the test was, of course, passed. I put the test to God by requesting the heart of another (I had no control over) would accept Christ and be re-baptised. See he was baptised as a child but as an adult with his own mind was against baptism of his choice instead of the choice of his mother and dad. Sure enough, the very next Sunday he was baptised by his own choice. Finally, and REX - I would take all the time you or others in this forum would want in "reason."

It was stated in this forum before that the Real Two Witnesses would not want any recognition, sure, it was put in different words, the meaning being the same. But, let us dispence with this lie, for Why would the real Two Witnesses not want others to receive the same reward they receive - that being aprophets reward? Would they desire to keep themselves elevated by not telling - thus giving others no chance to gain the same reward as they receive? There are two ways of being above others... climb on top of them - thus pushing them down or through achievemant(s). There is also a 3rd... being chosen by God without achievement - the same way we are accepted into Heaven. For we are not invited in do to our works but rather our acceptance of Christ Jesus. Through the act of "not telling others" is that not also holding thers back from being able to receive the same reward? Is that not selfish?

Exactly where in God's Word claims a prophet has no desire to be accepted as a prophet? Why is it Jesus wants acceptance - a requirement to enter Heaven? Nah... a prophet not wanting acceptance goes against God's Word. It seems to want acceptance is understood as not being humble. I deny that idea and consider it as more of being selfish. I consider myself un-worthy of being one of the Two Witnesses and - watch this... For all those that have sought God, stayed on his path and done better works than me:. Wen-or-if they also receive a prophet's reward, then their works place them ABOVE me... and I consider that Just !

Do i want acceptance...yeah, but not for me, but for all those who have done a much better job of staying on God's path - that they too receive a prophet's reward. I do not even feel the desire to be accepted. Knowing that posting who i am would bring about DENIAL and REBUKE why would I want to - except I have the desire for others to receive a prophet's reward? Do i expect that if I was acceepted here that - all of a sudden all ears would be toward me? nope. I am here learning. I share what I know and learn all I can.

final note: The world will NOT accept them. So denial without proof or evidence will be rampant. Must you also fall into this category?

JESUS IS THE WAY THE TRUTH and THE LIFE.

Since the reward of a Prophet seems always to be death and rejection by others (other than the spiritual benefits of being obedient to YHVH), I don't know why anyone would want to be a Prophet, much less one of the two witnesses...except maybe for the fun of it (you know, natural human enjoyment of the predicaments we find ourselves in, and are excrutiatingly funny). I do not know a test for who the witnesses will be, and I am not personally against you being one of the two witnesses, and announcing that fact. I would simply like to know more about the way you came to know what you know, why you live in dangerous poverty if you do not need to...humility is easy enough in a small trailer with clean water and power...I lived in a 8'x32' trailer for twelve years, and was very happy in it, with spouse and dogs, and before that an 8' x 16 foot trailer...and I enjoyed that one too.

The others simply do not understand that you very well may be just what you say. I am willing to wait to find out. I would also like to know if you have prophetic power now, and if you are proving yourself in ways that are permitted you.

Having experienced Dreams and Visions since 2006, I don't put anything past YHVH, or the Adversary (I've had Dreams and VIsions from both, and eventually you do learn to tell them apart, but it takes some time to learn, and even then, one wonders)...I would simply like to know how you know what you have seen that was able to be done only by YHVH. Your friend of the 2nd baptism...I would worry that the Adversary would pull back all the demon's hindering him from a baptism of his own denomination and beliefs, and be simply releasing the poor man to do what he wanted...sheeps fleeces being dangerous things.

But even so, I would merely caution you to stay on your knees a lot, particularly as you find that a Prophet's honor was nothing even in Yah'shua's day, and attempt to learn patience with all those that don't realize that. Rewards for a Prophet are evidently a very different thing, not that I know what they are.

I would in all sincerity like to know more.

Q

domenic

Apr 5, 2013
Arnie Manitoba said:
You ask a good question Angelina

I find it interesting that as Christians , we should be the most knowledgeable , the most discerning , the most cautious and careful people when it comes to religious thoughts and experiences and claims.

Yet it is within Christianity we find the most bizarre claims that really do not stand up to scrutiny .

I do not think God is confused , or The Holy Spirit is out of kilter , my best guess is some folks are using emotional thoughts and feelings to delude themselves about themselves.

I expect that if the real Elijah does show up he will do what the biblical Elijah would do ....... he certainly would not be on the internet trying to convince everyone he is Elijah.

i share your concerns about this whole topic , yet I do not know the answer to the question

" he certainly would not be on the internet trying to convince everyone he is Elijah."

This is so funny, you make my eyes water...only in America do we have nuts like this. Hahahahahahaha.

JB_Reformed Baptist

Many are called but few are chosen.
Feb 23, 2013
AUSTRALIA
daq said:
Does the prophet not know that the spirits of the prophets are subject to the prophets? Therefore take heed that you despise not one of these little ones; that no one go beyond and defraud his brother in any such matter: because that the Lord is the avenger of all such, even as Paulos, Silvanos, and Timotheos also have forewarned you and testified. For God hath not called us unto uncleanness, but unto holiness. :)
The twisting of scriptures shows you're NOT the real deal.

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
Olam Haba
JB_ said:
The twisting of scriptures shows you're NOT the real deal.
Just because you do not understand the Scriptures does not mean the one who does is twisting them. If you understood Yeshua then you would likewise understand Petros-Paulos. Be careful it is not you who twist his words into a more "palatable gospel" for yourself seeing how Peter clearly gives a warning concerning his words and what the results will be for those who wrest not only his words but all of the Scriptures. As far as "the real deal" I have not claimed to be anyone. You're barking up the wrong tree. :)

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
Olam Haba
"Would the Real Elijah Please Come Forth!" ~

Yeshua HaMelek HaMoshiya` says: "I Yeshua have dispatched my messenger to testify unto you these things in the congregations. I am the Rhiza and the Genos of David, the Aster the Lampros the Proinos."

Yochanan the Immerser Eliyahu HaQowre' who testifies of the Master says: "He that testifies these things says; Yea, I come quickly! Amein! Erchou, Master Yeshua!"

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
QUESTOR... In response you your understanding I will first tell you a prophets reward is NOT on of demise, as demise is certainly not a reward.
A prophet's reward can be either in Heaven or on on earth - or ( and most often... both. Consider Solomon his reward was also an earthly reward.

You said " he certainly would not be on the internet trying to convince everyone he is Elijah. "
I never said I was Elijah... in fact I said I am not him, and gave several reasons to back up why neither of the Two Witnesses are not prophets of old. As far as why I would be on the internet...and telling others who I am... it is simple... to offer the ability to be accepted that those accepting me as one of the Two Witnesses the achievement of a prophet's reward...And - Death as a reward does not fit. This does NOT improve ME, but rather those who accept me. With the ability to reach a world-wide audience provides greater chance for the largest amount of people to obtain a prophet's reward... I do this all the while knowing I will be attacked for it... that reflects my commitment to allow others (as many as possible) the ability to gain a prophet's reward. Its that simple and not self serving. And where else would I be able to reach out to multitudes so easily - if not the internet?

Currently, I do possess some prophetic power, but that power is limited to the power of ordinary true Christians... of course.

also you wrote: " .I would simply like to know how you know what you have seen that was able to be done only by YHVH. "

I was given a long-time and huge vision (roughly 45 minutes ) set in the sky Taking nearly 2/3s of the hoizon for all paying attention to see for them selves, unfortunately they were looking elsewhere. More importantly... I tested the vision. Jesus went to the mound to share his words and reach allot of people... I use the Internet to reach even more people..

Solomon was rewarded not with just man's greatest wisdom but also with man's greatest wealth... so I do not understand you point on rewards. ( And he was just one of many.) Your skepticism is fine by me, but please do not use denial without proof or evidence. I hope this helps you understand better!

Domenic wrote: " This is so funny, you make my eyes water...only in America do we have nuts like this. Hahahahahahaha. "
Not only in America ! it also happened to allot of real prophets (like me ) but in the ancient of times. So... its repeating itself once again and YOU are surprised and even try to use that as leverage for Denial with0ut Proof or Evidence ??? This places you int he exact same category as the masses that voted for the crucifixion of Jesus and the demise of other prophets, I would dis-count that to be believe that is a good and sane stance. And your "wisdom" provides you humor??? Please reconsider your position on this matter.

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, daq.

daq said:
"Would the Real Elijah Please Come Forth!" ~

Yeshua HaMelek HaMoshiya` says: "I Yeshua have dispatched my messenger to testify unto you these things in the congregations. I am the Rhiza and the Genos of David, the Aster the Lampros the Proinos."

Yochanan the Immerser Eliyahu HaQowre' who testifies of the Master says: "He that testifies these things says; Yea, I come quickly! Amein! Erchou, Master Yeshua!"

That's quite a mix of languages you have there! Amein - Hebrew, Erchou - Greek, Master - English, and back to Hebrew, Yeshua`!
LOL! :lol:

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
Olam Haba
Retrobyter said:
Shalom, daq.

That's quite a mix of languages you have there! Amein - Hebrew, Erchou - Greek, Master - English, and back to Hebrew, Yeshua`!
LOL! :lol:
Question is why? Secrets, secrets . . . :)

Revelation 6:1-7
1. And I saw when the Lamb [terminology used only by Yochanan the Immerser] opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four living creatures saying, Erchou!
2. And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.
3. And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, Erchou!
4. And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.
5. And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, Erchou! And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
6. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.
7. And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, Erchou!

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
Olam Haba
ChristRoseFromTheDead said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmwqnqL3Hbg
You have nothing constructive to offer? "Vengeance is mine" says the Most High. By the way, now that you have been told about Azal you will be answering for continuing to promote a lie. If you truly believed that Messiah rose from the dead you would hear Moshe and the Prophets and change your course. And to whom much is given much shall be required. :)

HeRoseFromTheDead

Not So Advanced Member
Jan 6, 2012
daq said:
You have nothing constructive to offer? "Vengeance is mine" says the Most High. By the way, now that you have been told about Azal you will be answering for continuing to promote a lie. If you truly believed that Messiah rose from the dead you would hear Moshe and the Prophets and change your course. And to whom much is given much shall be required. :)
You do not speak for the Most High. Your words are your own.

Regarding Azal, I have yet to have one person refute any of the evidence I have presented. Providing opinionated garbage like you did is not refutation of evidence. The reason no one has refuted anything is because they can't; it's the truth. If it's the truth, why don't you believe it?

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
Olam Haba
ChristRoseFromTheDead said:
You do not speak for the Most High. Your words are your own.

Regarding Azal, I have yet to have one person refute any of the evidence I have presented. Providing opinionated garbage like you did is not refutation of evidence. The reason no one has refuted anything is because they can't; it's the truth. If it's the truth, why don't you believe it?
I spoke from Scripture which you apparently do not know:

Romans 12:19 KJV
19. Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

As for Azal it matters not whether you make yourself the judge of who has or who has not refuted what you have chosen to believe. Rather what matters is what the Scripture says. You are not even in the ball park with your "geology theology". Hahaha, :lol:

Brothertom

All for Jesus no matter the cost.
May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
The Internet is like the world of Oz...where anyone can be whoever they imagine themselves to be, or through pride whatever they might present themselves to be. It's called the PERSONA; ...more than I ever could imagine. The real world is out here, to live & to be. Out here we are commanded to love others, & our offenders....in here...we can just blast them away, or coddle those who agree with our doctrine or dogma, while lifting up our righteous personal opinions of who, or what we are.

I submit to you that none of you...including me, have one true friend here, or on any site. You may be connected ideologically [ the mental, idea realm ]...or theologically...but this is not friendship or brotherhood. This exists only in the Holy-Spirit walk, day by day, minute by minute, as we learn to lay our lives down out here, in the real world; & it is the ONLY thing that really counts; BEARING FRUIT TO GOD. I'm right & your wrong

The idea realm can be good, & information & the paradigm of other Godly men & women helpful; but only as one learns to incorporate it into one's faith life; walk with Jesus...but more often than not, it degenerates into I'm this or your certainly not!...& because your wrong your a pig!....This becomes foolish & destructive so fast. It's amazing to me how fast religious people, or the deceived, become so hideously hateful the second they feel crossed or rejected.

Just a reminder: there will be no Internet or Cell phone available in the Tribulation: NONE!..we will have the remnant body though..the true church that has learned to love as Jesus did & does, who will be there & lay down their own lives for you; unless you yourself have never learned to...& then you will be but a prideful outcast...A FOOLISH VIRGIN...that has no oil to travel into the dark night. [IT IS RAPIDLY COMING LIKE A BIRD SNARE ON THE ENTIRE EARTH. ]

My counsel is to repent..[ me too ] & learn to love, God first, others second...& become His love, just like Jesus....Learn of Him..out here...today....& learn to stand, & battle too, unless you are overcome by the World, the Flesh & the Devil...Be an overcomer...It is the most important thing in the Universe for all of us.

The Holy Spirit is beckoning us all to prepare our hearts, & there will be a re-positioning as we recognize others who have been sentenced to death but arise in resurrection life in these very final days.