Would the Real Elijah Please Come Forth!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

HeRoseFromTheDead

Not So Advanced Member
Jan 6, 2012
101G said:
2 ChristRoseFromTheDead,
do you really believe that the Father need to sit, is he not spirit, question, where do a Spirit sit?. and two is not God at work. listen you had the right scripture, but without understanding. Psalms 110:1 A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool". let me shock you. he who sit is he who stand. lets understand. what do a sitting high priest signify?. he is at rest from his work. what did Jesus say on the cross?, "it is finish". so Jesus the Christ is at rest from his Work, and if we're in him so are we also at rest, for we're seated with him. now as the Psalms say sit until I make thy enemies your footstool. heaven is his throne, and earth is his footstool. so his enemies is on earth. where is the HOLY SPIRIT today, in the earth realm making his enemies his footstool. now back to the question, is not the LAMB the HOLY SPIRIT?, "having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth". God the father never sit. this is symbolic imagery, so your statement the son took the book is in ERROR. I'll let you digest this, and I'll return to explain who took the book, and why.
No, the lamb is not the spirit. He is the lamb of GOD. The spirit of GOD is the seven lamps and the seven eyes.

101G said:
see my sister, ...
Angelina, he sure is condescending isn't he?

What does BB stand for?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 ChristRoseFromTheDead,

No, the lamb is not the spirit. He is the lamb of GOD
sorry to inform you, but there is no Lamb "of" God in heaven. there was a Lamb "of" God on Earth, but not any more.
watch how I use the words.

101G

HeRoseFromTheDead

Not So Advanced Member
Jan 6, 2012
101G said:
2 ChristRoseFromTheDead,

No, the lamb is not the spirit. He is the lamb of GOD
sorry to inform you, but there is no Lamb "of" God in heaven. there was a Lamb "of" God on Earth, but not any more.
watch how I use the words.

101G
Oh my... watch how he slices and dices.

Ridiculous. Nonsensical. Presumptuous.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 ChristRoseFromTheDead,
Ridiculous. Nonsensical. Presumptuous. scripture please?.
101G

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
101G said:
see my sister, you're missing the whole point. the coming events or future event was God vengeance on sin. all of the O.T. points to these events. that what was prophesy is all about his coming. which he did, why?, to dsave his people, by bring sin to and end once and for all. and in doing that he can restore his people back to him. our sins separated us from him. so he he came to restore, and did it. Isaiah 35:4 "Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you". that's the whole reason for the two witness. to fulfill his word. for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy, did not the prophets testify?. and did not Jesus fulfill that testimony?. now, when he returns again, he will gather his own to be with him for ever.
I did not say that it wasn't brother...we were actually talking about a particular event however, if you will recall. "The Day of the Lord." The purpose of this, was to then work out whether the two witnesses are part of those last day events. You have already decided that they have come and gone during the days of Jesus and his life on earth. I am saying that these two witnesses are for a future event. Most likely before his second coming. Hey brother, I could be wrong and I don't mind saying that... :D

PS: BB = Be Blessed. I seem to be getting a little tired as I am making a lot of spelling mistakes LOL! BTW: It is nearly 2am

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I seem to be getting a little tired as I am making a lot of spelling mistakes LOL! BTW: It is nearly 2am
sister by all means, please forgive me of my insensitivity, yes after work you're tired. please get some sleep, see you later, BB, (smile)

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
We will take this up again brother as we have not finished yet. ^_^ and I don't have to work till tomorrow arvo [afternoon] but we will leave it here for now if you wish ^_^

BB!

HeRoseFromTheDead

Not So Advanced Member
Jan 6, 2012
101G said:
2 ChristRoseFromTheDead,
Ridiculous. Nonsensical. Presumptuous. scripture please?.
101G
How about a godly explanation and you look up scripture?

John said 'behold the lamb of GOD taking away the sin of the world'. Sin is not yet taken away; our sins are only covered in his blood. The power of sin has been destroyed, but sin is still in our midst. And the high priest is still in the holy of holies; he has not emerged yet to banish sin from our presence forever.

Therefore, the lamb of GOD is in process of taking sin away, but the task is not completed yet. But more importantly, the lamb of GOD is the resurrection.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The power of sin has been destroyed, but sin is still in our midst. And the high priest is still in the holy of holies".

I guess you haven't been redeemed?.
Romans 6:1 "What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?. 2 God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, (are you dead to it?), live any longer therein?. my question to you is, "are you still living in SIN?". 3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death? 4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. 5 For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection". question are you walking in newness of LIFE?.

now listen real good, Romans 6:18 "Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness. 19 I speak after the manner of men because of the infirmity of your flesh: for as ye have yielded your members servants to uncleanness and to iniquity unto iniquity; even so now yield your members servants to righteousness unto holiness. 20 For when ye were the servants of sin, ye were free from righteousness".

Now as for our High Priest, he sits, Hebrews 8:3 "For every high priest is ordained to offer gifts and sacrifices: wherefore it is of necessity that this man have somewhat also to offer. 4 For if he were on earth, he should not be a priest, seeing that there are priests that offer gifts according to the law". are you under the LAW, if so then you're still in your sins. by taking away the LAW, sin is taken AWAY. so why serve the Law, which is the knowledge of sin?.

for our High Priest sit, his work is done, and we who is of him rest from our flesh, and the works their of.
and lastly, "is there a Lamb "of" God in heaven?.

to finish up on Revelation chapter 5. the book in right hand of the one who sit?. who took it and why.
to answer this question, we need to answered by another question. so lets kill two birds with one stone, so to say.
some non believers ask the question, "Jesus don't know his return date?. so how can he be God?".
good question. and it needs a good answer. as most know, Jesus is the Holy Spirit, (the comforter, as well as the Mediator, and High Priest). when our Lord was here on Earth reconciling us unto himself, he told us all we needed to know, see (Hebrews 1:1 &2). now that the Comforter, the Holy Spirit is come Jesus said he will speak not on his accord , but of me. John 14:24 "He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me. 26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you". there's a reason for this. the Son have already spoken what we need to hear, Hebrews 1:1 &2. so now is the time to be taught what we have heard, and learn what we have heard. everything that is know about the future in the book of the one who hold it, Christ Jesus. by the Father, (the Holy Spirit) taking the book out of his hands, he only knows the end time. now, one must ask how can God not know anything?, good question. answer. "HE WILLS IT." we forgot about his own will. lets teach by scripture, his will is a Godly principle. scripture, Matt 6:3 "But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth". listen real good to the very next verse, 4 That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly". now what's the principle?. lets give you a hint, Isa 43:25 "I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins". wait a minute, if God is all knowing, (and he is), how can he forget. YOU FORGOT HIS WILL. God have a will, and he wills to forget our sins. as he is mediator he wills it not to be known of him, just as he wills it not to remember our sins. Now, as he sit as mediator, waiting for his enemies to become his footstool, he mediate the new covenant, (the Government is upon his shoulders, Isaiah 9:6), he's our advocate.
back to Revelation chapter 5, you want to know who and why the lamb took the sealed book. "But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth: That thine alms may be in secret". why do you think the book is sealed, "that thy left hand know not what thy right hand doeth",
question, "WHICH HAND IS THE BOOK IN?", that's right, the right hand. and who took the book?, the Father, the HOLY SPIRIT. that's why our Lord Jesus said, "ONLY THE FATHER KNOWS". and since the Holy Spirit speak not of himself, you and I don't know either.
this is the Godly principle of the will of God.
Hoped this helped.

101G

Brothertom

All for Jesus no matter the cost.
May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
Brothertom said:
A proper Test:

Have you ever been called directly , face to face, eye to eye by the risen Lord Jesus? & called up by Him? Has He ever called you by name,? Has he ever commanded you what to speak of? Has He appeared to you in other venues to protect & encourage you? Were you there when the sons of God rejoiced in the beginning, & He created you, & embraced you, & immersed in Great Glory, calling you by your title? "The Holy seed of God?" & then aware of being sent to the womb you would be born out of?

Have you ever appeared before Him in Heaven, & approached by the same woman in Heaven that John the Apostle saw, & approached by her?...& been there in the presence of another man, so disciplined? Have you seen the Treasure box of Heaven, & held it, where the Throne was visible, as He who sat there was too? Have you seen the servants of the Lord & the angels ministering to Him as they walked across the Sea of Glass to present their offerings to Him?

Have you seen, & heard, the Heavenly choirs approach the Lord, high & lifted up, & present their offerings to Him in beautiful worship? Have you smelled the beauty of Heaven, & the anointing oil, as Shekinah Presence poured out? Have you ever opened this glory? or shut it up?

Have you been called by the Father by name, separate from the Lord Jesus, and had Him commit audibly speak a commission a Commission over you ? among the World church? Have you seen Shekinah ever? Have you ever brought authentic healing to His body, or cast out real demons? Has He spoken to you with His real voice? Do you know your Heavenly name, as all the prophets did? Have you seen the sacred White stone that your name is written on? Have you seen the Books in Heaven that will be opened on THAT DAY? Have you ever possessed the Arm of the Lord as your own? Has the Lord ever given you tangible gifts in the Spirit of authority, & Warfare? Do you know of the Belt Buckle of the Lord?

Have you ever been taken away in the Spirit by the Lord? Has He ever revealed to you His very own Secret Places that He enjoys in the Universe of great Beauty, & taken you there with Him...to enjoy them, as a friend, and as a corresponding word to you for your life on Earth?

Have you ever been in the prescence of Satan multiple times? Has the wicked one ever been allowed to take you away into his domain...the Throne rooms of Hell, & capture you? Have you ever heard the Thundering voice of the Lord deliver you there by Command? Have you ever met the one & same Prince of Persia that the Archangel Michael warred with, as Daniel waited by? Has he ever grabbed you, with a tangible hand, as big as a car?

Have you ever warred against Jezebel? Have you seen the Queen of Heaven herself? Have you ever felt the pain of her spear? Have you ever seen her armies marching? Have you ever seen the war class angels? Have you ever seen their ancient weapons? Have you ever met Krishna, the demon of the east? Have you ever been taken by the Synagogue of Satan in Jerusalem, away into their meeting, & be confronted by their powerful, manifested demon, & be temporarily blinded by him? Have you ever been confronted by the world wide Wikken Satanists, that carry the ancient ways to honor Satan, & have them carry you away to attack you, & see yourself delivered by the word of the Lord, multiple times?

Have you ever seen a heavenly angel face to face, eye to eye, & beheld his beauty. Have you seen the metallic hues of gold, silver, & copper blended into his complexion in perfection, & his eyes of azure twinkling with light & purity & approval. Have you seen his hair? Have you seen the warring angels of the Lord? Do you know what their armor looks like? Have you seen the Contours of Mercury upon them, that enables them to travel into & out of time itself? Have you ever been made a Eunich by them? Have you felt their power...that could destroy a city in moments, & tear down hundred foot wallls at a gesture? Have you seen the swords they carry? Have you experienced the terror they manifest?

Have you ever been taken to the day of your death? Have you experienced it, with real blood flowing from your body? Have you been taken by the Lord on that day, to be dressed by angels in rooms, preparing to present you to the Lord? Were you aware of another human man there with you? Have you been before Him on that day, arms raised, as His LOVE & Glory poured from His Being, in Tsunami Waves hundreds of feet tall, poured over all of Heaven in manifest power beyond man's ability to describe? Have you ever worshipped Him there? Have you mutually expressed you love to Him at Heaven's Throne? ...on the day that you enter Heaven?....received by the Lord Jesus, High & lifted up?

Has the Lord ever taken you in the Spirit to show you things to come? Do you understand the things that are coming upon the Earth? by His lips? Have you ever seen the Judgment Seat of Christ? Have you seen the innocent aborted received at His Throne as the Lord spoke His Mercies...& heard His voice? Have you seen the soul of a baby aborted? Has He ever given this word to you, & transferred that burning Heart of passionate love into your breast? to carry it? Has He appeared to you in a Shekinah Cloud, to reveal His name & nature?

Or.....have you been watching the clouds one day, & a buffalo head appeared, & some initials formed of you & your family, & a pool cue bridge too, that identified you as your skill in pool, & this alone designated you as one of the Two Elijah-type prophets to come?

Forgive me for any pride in this Terry...but my fear for you is that delusion will carry you away. I'm not putting any value on myself; it just doesn't matter. I am called under the ROYAL TITLE OF BROTHER...& this is to the least of the brothers & sisters on the Earth, & what matters to God is that we learn to manifest Agape Love. "If I have all faith!" & have not this, I am nothing. 1 Corinthians 13. Love. Titles can be foolish.

Paul, the greatest of brothers, & maybe the most anointed, Got his education in Heaven...from the lips of Jesus himself! as did John. Did you ever hear them bragging? or designating themselves as something? because of revelation? These men wrote the Word of God, & manifested Jesus as NOTHINGS to themselves, & everything to the least of the family of God in Holy Agape Love...They were simply good sons, & good brothers to God's family. Not once did they ever expect honor, or identity in their calling, or revelation alone, nor did they demand it. This is what we all are called to.

We are called to bear fruit to God; Deny ourselves....& be possessed by God. We are what we are. All of us can have our names blotted out of the book of Life. I know I can...I can step into that corner over there & worship Satan...if I wanted...& lose my soul, as Baalim....but I think not today. In the end, if we endure & overcome by the blood, by our true testimony, & not love our own selfish way on Earth, but His Way....Loving Jesus, & not despising His scourgings & harsh training, we will become like Him, & when we learn to love like Him, we will be received...on that day. Jesus loved the lepers alone, the demon possessed without hope, and travelled to the solitary to heal and restore. By proclaiming our position as prophetic, or more, to attain respect of mere men, is delusional.

There is a big family awaiting us with a long marriage supper too, & we will have an eternity to get to know them, in a perfected & beautiful life. Are you any better & above the Gadarene Demoniac or the demon possessed prostitute Magdalena there? No! Your just part of a family that rests in His eternal love...the same love that God Himself imparts to all of us.

The exalted 24 Elders that surround His Throne of Glory....out of the billions & billions of souls born on Earth both before & after the flood....remove their Crowns & cast them before the feet of Jesus lifted up, & proclaim that he is alone worthy....knowing that every human saved has nothing, absolutely nothing that he is worthy of. I am worthy of the lowest Hell....but I was shown mercy. This is the attitude of Paul the apostle every breath on Earth after the Lord knocked him off his horse, & revealed His mercy to him. To think that your calling as a prophet or apostle or evangelist or even an Elijah figure simply doesn't matter, & it should not. "It is not he who runs, or he who wills, but God who shows mercy. Jesus died for you & me.
I have.

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Brothertom, You began thiss with "A Proper Test" the reality is this is not even close to a proper test, but rather another attempt to disclode what you claim to have experienced. Now, Many of the questions above I can answer - such as have I met Jesus... the answer is yes, face to face. Have I seen angels? - nope, but I knew I could have, I did not need to - for I had faith.

You wrote " Or.....have you been watching the clouds one day, & a buffalo head appeared, & some initials formed of you & your family, & a pool cue bridge too, that identified you as your skill in pool, & this alone designated you as one of the Two Elijah-type prophets to come?

Forgive me for any pride in this Terry...but my fear for you is that delusion will carry you away. I'm not putting any value on myself; it just doesn't matter. I am called under the ROYAL TITLE OF BROTHER...& this is to the least of the brothers & sisters on the Earth, & what matters to God is that we learn to manifest Agape Love. "If I have all faith!" & have not this, I am nothing. 1 Corinthians 13. Love. Titles can be foolish. "

Forgive you for your pride??? i tend to think it is more then pride you are displaying here.

Elijah-type...??? LOL - As I do NOT consider myself an "Elijah-type" I am a mere Gentile-Christain, unworthy of the "position" God has opted for me. You are now causing me to doubt what you have written about yourself, to be true. For if all these things had occured, certainly you would not be so willing attack another witout proof or evidence with your denial. Please understand this for many will see signs and visions that are not prophets and these people should not have to endure ridicule from prophets or the Two Witnesses AND that is why I never attack another with denial and no evidence. How is it you are willing to attack one of the Two Witnesses and yet you would not attack someone who is not a prophjet yet was given vision(s) or had seen sign(s)? Please re-adjust your stance doing aso would serve you better. You can explain, if you will... how you should expect God or Christ Jesus to allow you to know what I have said is true or allow you to know who I am - all the while you ridicule me? I(f you wonder why you have been left in the dark on this issue, and yet you have experienced all the things you claim - this is the answer to it.

And to this I will respond... Delusion??? Well Brothertom there existed no delusion and exists no delusion (at least on my part) - according to your testimony above where you have listed all these things you have seen/felt/heard exactly where do you get off trying to tell ME that I have had delusions? Of that determination you have ZERO right. IF you really were invited to sense all these things of God then surely you would NOT label what I havew told you as delusional for what I have experienced is true and will certainly be understood in the end by all. Denial withOut Proof or Evidence is simply DOPE. Please do not allow yourself to engage in such rampant ignorance, I would think that this would be one of the first things you would have learned. Yes, Titles can be foolish. I have no faith in myself, but my faith belongs with God and Jesus only. For some reason all who atrtempt and assault against me have ignored WHY I posted WHO I am... it is not for me! God's Word tells us all who recognize a prophet as a prophet receives a prophet's reward... it is for that reason I revealed who I am. I was expressly clear on that point when I told who I am. Everyone seems to want whats in it for them - not me, I gave this to show whats in it for others, all the while knowing I would be ridiculed. Also by attempting to step on me YOU are attempting to elevate yourself !!! Exactly opposite of what you claim.

You wrote: " Have you ever been in the prescence of Satan multiple times? Has the wicked one ever been allowed to take you away into his domain...the Throne rooms of Hell, & capture you? "

This casts more doubt upon you as you seem to claim Satan must "like" Hell as well as reside there... neither is true, and one will remain true but the other is yet to come, at least this is my understanding. (SEE, I leave room for "my" personal errors, though ,my understanding is firm.)

Brothertom

May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
TERRY:

I said what I said Terry for your sake, not mine....in that you may wake up to reality. You watched some clouds form into a Bison head with some initials & a hand representing a bridge for a pool cue, as your basis for being called one of the Two Witnesses.

Why don't you print that?

Now you claim to have seen , or been called by the risen Lord Jesus as an afterthought...the former cloud watching obviously being more important. You will not have to proclaim yourself as you do, if you were anybody, would you? Why is it important to you that others recognize you? I do not see you as prophetic at all, & your obsession with being a Witness IS delusional....but the deluded are blinded...focusing on the pride of their deception.

I have related a 40+ year prophetic history including many audible words, visions & dreams, & Carrying away in the Spirit....for the body of Christ, over on my site THE WILDERNESS BRIDE.....for them....I have a gift for the Church...a prophetic gift to edify them.....to serve THEM.....to protect & prepare HER for the Master Husband.

I have not claimed any position in the Church...except as a SEER, & probably a prophet....but even that is meaningless...isn't it? Only God will prove things out Terry....We do not have to keep pointing to ourselves as anything...it is vanity...& in your case Delusional. I know this wounds you, but it is only your pride that is wounded, & the wounds of a friend are faithful. Strive to be a good son to the Father, & a good brother to the Body of Christ, & here-in you will find success with God, & fulfill your true calling.

I hope I sat this in love.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hi 101G!
Let's take a look at Revelation 11
3 And I
will appoint my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth.” 4 They are “the two olive trees” and the two
lampstands, and “they stand before the Lord of the earth.”
7 Now when they have finished their testimony, the beast that comes up from the Abyss will attack them, and overpower and kill them. 8 Their bodies will lie in the public square of the great city—which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt—where also their Lord was crucified.
You can see by these scriptures that after their testimony, the beast that came out of the Abyss in Rev 9:1, killed them. Prior to that, his minions were allowed to torture and kill people who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads for 5 months. Has this happened yet? :huh:

Also note the city which is figuratively called "Sodom and Egypt. Scripture clearly states that this is where "THEIR" Lord was crucified. Christ is already crucified here based on scripture. This indicates that 1. None of them are the Lord. 2. These two, are witnessing after Christ died and not before.

10 The inhabitants of the earth will gloat over them and will celebrate by sending each other gifts, because these two prophets had tormented those who live on the earth. 11 But after the three and a half days the breath of life from God entered them, and
they stood on their feet, and terror struck those who saw them. 12 Then
they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, “Come up here.” And
they went up to heaven in a cloud, while their enemies looked
on.
Lastly, please note the verse above - The breath of life in the above scripture is the Holy Spirit. So the Holy Spirit is also not one of the two witnesses.

First the Anointing of (John), Scripture: Luke 1:11 "And there appeared unto him an angel of the Lord standing on the right side of the altar of incense. 12 And when Zacharias saw him, he was troubled, and fear fell upon him. 13 But the angel said unto him, Fear not, Zacharias: for thy prayer is heard; and thy wife Elisabeth shall bear thee a son, and thou shalt call his name
John. 14 And thou shalt have joy and gladness; and many shall rejoice at his birth. 15 For he shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother's womb. 16 And many of the children of Israel shall he turn to the Lord their God. 17 And he shall go before him in the spirit and power of Elias, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.
so here in this scripture, not only do we have the Anointing of John with the Holy Spirit, but also the connection with the spirit of Elijah.
and as Zechariah said "that stand by the Lord of the whole earth", Luke states, "For he shall be great in the sight of the Lord". Connection #1.is made.
Your quote above seems to suggest that there is a connection between Zechariah's "that stand by the Lord of the whole earth" Zechariah 4:14 and John's appointment as a forerunner for our Messiah. The only similarity I can see is that John's Father had the same name as the Book of Zechariah and that they both were priests of God.

Zechariah the prophet [who wrote the book of Zechariah] was in ministry during the reign of Darius, after the fall of Jerusalem and after the first group of exiles returned from Babylon. He began writing around 520-518 BC. Zechariah 14:3. He describes " The Day of the Lord"
Zechariah the priest [John's Father] ministered during the days of King Herod the Great approx 73-74 BC.

Catcha later!

Be Blessed!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Angelina, GINOLJC

You can see by these scriptures that after their testimony, the beast that came out of the Abyss in Rev 9:1, killed them. Prior to that, his
minions were allowed to torture and kill people who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads for 5 months. Has this happened yet? :huh:

yes, yes, and yes. did not John and Jesus finished their testimony before their deaths?. and you said, "Prior to that, his
minions were allowed to torture and kill people who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads for 5 months". answer, was not devils cast out, sick heal, lame walked, eyes open, and dead raised. well?.

Also note the city which is figuratively called "Sodom and Egypt. Scripture clearly states that this is where "THEIR" Lord was crucified. Christ is already crucified here based on scripture. This indicates that 1. None of them are the Lord. 2. These two, are witnessing after Christ died and not before.

read the scripture first before you quote them. Revelation 11:8 "And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified". question sister was Jesus body laid before he was crucified or after?. he was crucified first. see the word also?. AFTER HE WAS CRUCIFIED.

and you quoted, "10 The inhabitants of the earth will gloat over them and will celebrate by sending each other gifts, because these two prophets had tormented those who live on the earth. 11 But after the three and a half days the breath of life from God entered them, and they stood on their feet, and terror struck those who saw them. 12 Then they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, “Come up here.” And they went up to heaven in a cloud, while their enemies looked on".

first the Gifts. Matthew 28:11 "Now when they were going, behold, some of the watch came into the city, and shewed unto the chief priests all the things that were done. 12 And when they were assembled with the elders, and had taken counsel, they gave large money unto the soldiers 13 Saying, (that's the gloat, the LIE), Say ye, His disciples came by night, and stole him away while we slept. 14 And if this come to the governor's ears, we will persuade him, and secure you. 15 So they took the money, and did as they were taught: and this saying is commonly reported among the Jews until this day". so the Jews gloated, NO RESURRECTION, EVEN UNTILL THIS DAY. my, my, my. and some still don't believe today.

Lastly, please note the verse above - The breath of life in the above scripture is the Holy Spirit. So the Holy Spirit is also not one of the two witnesses.

Acts 4:10 "Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.

John 5:36 "But I have greater witness than that of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me".

so have these thing already happen. YES, YES, YES. and if you want to ask about the bural for 3 day .
was our Lord "BURIED?", HE WAS NOT. supportive scripture, Luke 23:50 "And, behold, there was a man named Joseph, a counsellor; and he was a good man, and a just 51 (The same had not consented to the counsel and deed of them;) he was of Arimathaea, a city of the Jews: who also himself waited for the kingdom of God. 52 This man went unto Pilate, and begged the body of Jesus. 53 And he took it down, and wrapped it in linen, and laid it in a sepulchre that was hewn in stone, wherein never man before was laid. 54 And that day was the preparation, and the sabbath drew on. 55 And the women also, which came with him from Galilee, followed after, and beheld the sepulchre, and how his body was laid. 56 And they returned, and prepared spices and ointments; and rested the sabbath day according to the commandment". he was never given a proper bural. that's why they the women was returning to give him a proper burial. Luke 24:1 "Now upon the first day of the week, very early in the morning, they came unto the sepulchre, bringing the spices which they had prepared, and certain others with them." now was John body with his head was buried?, if so give scripture.
and lastly did not our Lord ascend, and carried others with him?, scripture, Ephesians 4:8 "Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men".

anymore?.
Love and Peace
101G

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have notice that when people Laugh, they are at a lost to respond. so lets give it time.

2 Angelina,

when you get off from work, consider this on the Lord's terrible Day.

Isaiah 34:8 "For it is the day of the LORD'S vengeance, and the year of recompences for the controversy of Zion".
read Clark commentary on this verse concerning ,"recompences for the controversy of Zion" you might be enlighten.
after reading the commentary on the verse in question, lets breakdown the two main word, "vengeance", and Zero in on "recompences"

vengeance, means wrath. or Judgment, (see the Greek word, ,G1349, dike). we will look at judgment later, that's in Revelation 11:1 "to measure"
but the Hebrew word is, H5359 נָקָם naqam (naw-kawm') n-m.
1. revenge
[from H5358]
KJV: + avenged, quarrel, vengeance.
Root(s): H5358
Nahum 1:2 "God is jealous, and the LORD revengeth; the LORD revengeth, and is furious; the LORD will take vengeance on his adversaries, and he reserveth wrath for his enemies". the question must be asked then, who, or what are God's enemies?. lets eliminate the #1 choice on your mind right now, "the devil". he's our enemy, he's only a tempter. scripture. 1 Peter 5:8 "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour". so the devil is our adversary. because he can't do nothing without our help. John 8:44 "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it". this is kinda narrowing it down. well lets narrow it down to the core and see who or what is God enemies. Romans 5:10 "For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life". so what was the cause of us being God's enemies?. lets back up a few scriptures and see. Romans 5:8 "But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us". that's the reason why we were enemies of God, because of SIN. what do God hate?,
Proverbs 6:16 "These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him".17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood 18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, 19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren". O yes, sound like what we use to be. but God have cut us off from SIN.

Micah 5:8 "And the remnant of Jacob shall be among the Gentiles in the midst of many people as a lion among the beasts of the forest, as a young lion among the flocks of sheep: who, if he go through, both treadeth down, and teareth in pieces, and none can deliver. 9 Thine hand shall be lifted up upon thine adversaries, and all thine enemies shall be cut off. 10 And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the LORD, that I will cut off thy horses out of the midst of thee, and I will destroy thy chariots: 11 And I will cut off the cities of thy land, and throw down all thy strong holds: 12 And I will cut off witchcrafts out of thine hand; and thou shalt have no more soothsayers: 13 Thy graven images also will I cut off, and thy standing images out of the midst of thee; and thou shalt no more worship the work of thine hands.7 14 And I will pluck up thy groves out of the midst of thee: so will I destroy thy cities.8 15 And I will execute vengeance in anger and fury upon the heathen, such as they have not heard".
when did this happen?. answer verse 8 "And the remnant of Jacob shall be among the Gentiles in the midst of many people". when was the remnant among the Gentiles?. 1 Peter 1:1 "Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the strangers scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia, 2 Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied".
James 1:1 "James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting".
lets see this remant from the old testament.
Micah 5:1 "Now gather thyself in troops, O daughter of troops: he hath laid siege against us: they shall smite the judge of Israel with a rod upon the cheek.
2 But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting. 3 Therefore will he give them up, until the time that she which travaileth hath brought forth: then the remnant of his brethren shall return unto the children of Israel". this is the Church of Zion
question, until the time that she which travaileth, who is this that travaileth in child birth?. the church in the wilderness. (ISRAEL). Revelation chapter 12

Joel 2:32 "And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call".
now, recompences, according to Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Greek and Hebrew Dictionaries H7966 שִׁלּוּם שִׁלּוּם shilluwm (shil-loom') (or shillum {shil-loom'}) n-m.
1. a requital, i.e. (secure) retribution, (venal) a fee
[from H7999]
KJV: recompense, reward.
Root(s): H7999
the root of this word "recompences", is the Hebrew word, H7999 שָׁלַם shalam (shaw-lam') v. according to Brown-Driver-Briggs' Hebrew Definitions,
means, restoring, or to complete or finish. comfort, or an advocate, or defender.
you know what a comforter, or advocate is.
according to Brown-Driver-Briggs' Hebrew Definitions. the root of the word H7999, "Shalam".
1. to be in a covenant of peace, be at peace
a. (Qal)
1. to be at peace
2. peaceful one (participle)
b. (Pual) one in covenant of peace (participle)
c. (Hiphil)
1. to make peace with
2. to cause to be at peace
d. (Hophal) to live in peace
2. to be complete, be sound
a. (Qal)
1. to be complete, be finished, be ended
2. to be sound, be uninjured
b. (Piel)
1. to complete, finish
2. to make safe
3. to make whole or good, restore, make compensation
4. to make good, pay
5. to requite, recompense, reward
c. (Pual)
1. to be performed
2. to be repaid, be requited
d. (Hiphil)
1. to complete, perform
2. to make an end of

is not this our Eight King, the Prince of the kings of the earth?.
is not Jesus our peace? the prince of peace?. for he is our comfort.
Romans 5:1 "Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ".

Colossians 1:20 "And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven". was not the blood for the atonement for sin?. and by that atonement we have PEACE John 16:33 "These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world". John 14:27 "Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid".
is this not a comfort, and as you know Jesus is the Comfort that Israel was Looking for. scripture, Isaiah 40:1 "Comfort ye, comfort ye my people, saith your God. 2 Speak ye comfortably to Jerusalem, and cry unto her, that her warfare is accomplished, that her iniquity is pardoned: for she hath received of the LORD'S hand double for all her sins. 3 The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God". so here again is our two witness, Jesus and John the Baptist. did not John prepare the way for the Lord our God?. was not our Lord the sacrifice for our sins?. again is not our Lord the comforter of our PEACE with God?. Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace". I have bold and underlined the word for comforter, Counsellor. meaning an advocate, or defender. is not the Child that was born the comfort of Israel?. lets see. Luke 2:25 there was a man in Israel name Simeon, and the same man was just and devout, waiting for the consolation of Israel: and the Holy Ghost was upon him". that word consolation means Counsellor, advocate. Noun,G3874, paraklesis means a calling to one's side" (para, "beside," kaleo, "to call"); hence, either "an exhortation, or consolation, comfort, (here "looking for the consolation of Israel" is equivalent to waiting for the coming of the Messiah). THERE'S OUR PEACE MAKER. and how did he make peace between us and God?. by dying for our sins. that is the JUDGMENT, or the GREAT and TERRIBLE DAY OF THE LORD. Isaiah said it best. Isaiah 35:4 "Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you". all of our topic is wrapped up in these couple of verse of scripture. I hope you can see it. read Isaiah chapters 34, and 35

Love and Peace
101G.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I have notice that when people Laugh, they are at a lost to respond. so lets give it time.
Well actually I had to go to work but I'm back now...so I will spend time going through this again... ^_^ let me digest your reply...
----------------------------------------------------------------

My quote:You can see by these scriptures that after their testimony, the beast that came out of the Abyss in Rev 9:1, killed them. Prior to that, his
minions were allowed to torture and kill people who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads for 5 months. Has this happened yet?

101G yes, yes, and yes. did not John and Jesus finished their testimony before their deaths?. and you said, "Prior to that, his
minions were allowed to torture and kill people who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads for 5 months". answer, was not devils cast out, sick heal, lame walked, eyes open, and dead raised. well?
For 5 months?...no, Jesus was in ministry for 3 years before his death on the cross. Nothing in the bible suggests that he did anything while on earth, for 5 months... :huh:

My quote: Also note the city which is figuratively called "Sodom and Egypt. Scripture clearly states that this is where "THEIR" Lord was crucified. Christ is already crucified here based on scripture. This indicates that 1. None of them are the Lord. 2. These two, are witnessing after Christ died and not before.

101G: read the scripture first before you quote them. Revelation 11:8 "And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified". question sister was Jesus body laid before he was crucified or after?. he was crucified first. see the word also?. AFTER HE WAS CRUCIFIED.
Now this is actually the point where I began to laugh...sorry :huh: please read carefully. "It says: that the two witnesses" bodies will lie in the street of this great city - where "also" their Lord was crucified. Meaning the Lord was also crucified in this great city as well...

and you quoted, My quote:"10 The inhabitants of the earth will gloat over them and will celebrate by sending each other gifts, because these two prophets had tormented those who live on the earth. 11 But after the three and a half days the breath of life from God entered them, and they stood on their feet, and terror struck those who saw them. 12 Then they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, “Come up here.” And they went up to heaven in a cloud, while their enemies looked on".

101G: first the Gifts. Matthew 28:11 "Now when they were going, behold, some of the watch came into the city, and shewed unto the chief priests all the things that were done. 12 And when they were assembled with the elders, and had taken counsel, they gave large money unto the soldiers 13 Saying, (that's the gloat, the LIE), Say ye, His disciples came by night, and stole him away while we slept. 14 And if this come to the governor's ears, we will persuade him, and secure you. 15 So they took the money, and did as they were taught: and this saying is commonly reported among the Jews until this day". so the Jews gloated, NO RESURRECTION, EVEN UNTILL THIS DAY. my, my, my. and some still don't believe today."10 The inhabitants of the earth will gloat over them and will celebrate by sending each other gifts, because these two prophets had tormented those who live on the earth. 11 But after the three and a half days the breath of life from God entered them, and they stood on their feet, and terror struck those who saw them. 12 Then they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, “Come up here.” And they went up to heaven in a cloud, while their enemies looked on".
You added Revelation 11:10 to Matthew 28:11 but the inhabitants of the earth did not celebrate or send gifts to each other... Matthew 28:11 says that the Elders made sure that no-one would believe that Jesus rose from the dead by paying the soldiers to lie and why does the bible not say that John the Baptist rose along with Jesus?

My Quote: Lastly, please note the verse above - The breath of life in the above scripture is the Holy Spirit. So the Holy Spirit is also not one of the two witnesses.

101G Acts 4:10 "Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.
John 5:36 "But I have greater witness than that of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me".
Random scriptures that have no bearing on the statement I made above??? :huh:

101G: so have these thing already happen. YES, YES, YES. and if you want to ask about the bural for 3 day .

was our Lord "BURIED?", HE WAS NOT. supportive scripture, Luke 23:50 "And, behold, there was a man named Joseph, a counsellor; and he was a good man, and a just 51 (The same had not consented to the counsel and deed of them;) he was of Arimathaea, a city of the Jews: who also himself waited for the kingdom of God. 52 This man went unto Pilate, and begged the body of Jesus. 53 And he took it down, and wrapped it in linen, and laid it in a sepulchre that was hewn in stone, wherein never man before was laid. 54 And that day was the preparation, and the sabbath drew on. 55 And the women also, which came with him from Galilee, followed after, and beheld the sepulchre, and how his body was laid. 56 And they returned, and prepared spices and ointments; and rested the sabbath day according to the commandment". he was never given a proper bural. that's why they the women was returning to give him a proper burial. Luke 24:1 "Now upon the first day of the week, very early in the morning, they came unto the sepulchre, bringing the spices which they had prepared, and certain others with them." now was John body with his head was buried?, if so give scripture.

and lastly did not our Lord ascend, and carried others with him?, scripture, Ephesians 4:8 "Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men".
I disagree...the scriptures you have quoted do not support what is written in Revelation 11.

Bless ya!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Angelina, good morning.
For 5 months?...no, Jesus was in ministry for 3 years before his death on the cross. Nothing in the bible suggests that he did anything while on earth, for 5 months... :huh:

was 70 week of Daniel literally 70 WEEKS?, as you say huh?. remember Revelation is symbolic.

Now this is actually the point where I began to laugh...sorry :huh: please listen carefully. "It says: that the two witnesses" bodies will lie in the street of this great city - where "also" their Lord was crucified. Meaning the Lord was also crucified in this great city...

I must laugh now, was not the body of our Lord laid, and not buried, is this the STREET YOU CALLED STRAIGHT?. I told you Revelation is symbolic. is it true that he was laid?. a street is the truth, called straight.

You added Revelation 11:10 into Matthew 28:11 but the inhabitants of the earth did not celebrate or send gifts to each other
sorry I didn't add anything. it was already there.

now for John rising with Our Lord.
I see you're still ignorant of Revelation symbolism. lets point this out. are you buried with Christ Jesus?. please give us your date when you was buried with Christ Jesus?. (smile). Paul was, Romans 6:4 "Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life". are you getting this sister?.have you been raised, and walking in NEWNESS of LIFE as he is?.

Now, are you working on my previous post about the DAY of the LORD?. I do have some question for you.

Love and Peace
101G.

P S BB

Brothertom

May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
The Beast that kills them, the one who came out of the bottomless pit, is Allah Mahozeim, the god of war & fortresses. He is the king of Islam, Allah, & the Two witnesses prophecy against him..the beast....& warn all that he is but a devil , as he inhabits the Anti-Christ.

"Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

....... But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces:"

This scripture [ Daniel 11:37 ] was originally written in Chaldean, & the original transliterated is ALA-MAHOZEIM...The God of war & Fortresses. Today he is just called Allah.

....... a god whom his fathers knew not [ Mohammed became the first possessed by him....] shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.

After Mohammed's rage, & Islam threatened to consume the entire world....even into Europe, the Lord had enough. I believe that Allah Mahozeim was cast into the bottomless pit around the Year 1000 AD. [ Allah is the Prince of Persia himself, the second most powerful demon there is...]
. Thus, the conquest of Afghanistan in the year 1000 was followed by the annihilation of the Hindu population; the region is still called the Hindu Kush."

Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, [ Allah ] whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain." [ the World will be divided under ten kingdoms under the anti-Christ.]

Now we see Allah released, & rampaging, & Islam once again growing daily in strength, the Anti-Christ is among us now; Osama Bin Laden. The Two witnesses will be anointed to confront him, immortal, until the day that they are killed by him, 1260 days later. Their resurrection, 3 1/2 days later, actually ends the anti-Christs reign, & in a sense defeats him, & I believe is the primary event that brings the Jews in Israel to faith...

They will have pronounced that he is but a devil, & that Jesus is Lord & the true King of Kings, & their very public resurrection will end the matter. Then , an Earthquake....

"And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.

And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath."

This event de-horns Allah, & Jesus then begins to act in His Holy Wrath .......& Rejoicing begins again in Israel, alongside the body of Christ!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Brothertom, GINOLJC

I see that you're on a good track. but do not these beasts and as in revelation and the red dragon symbolize people?. who these demon work through.
as with the red dragon, who is king Herold

Love and peace
101G