Would the Real Elijah Please Come Forth!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

HeRoseFromTheDead

Not So Advanced Member
Jan 6, 2012
daq said:
As for Azal it matters not whether you make yourself the judge of who has or who has not refuted what you have chosen to believe. Rather what matters is what the Scripture says. You are not even in the ball park with your "geology theology". Hahaha, :lol:
My geology theology got the problem solved. All you are able to do is confuse people. Your fantasy world will never trump reality.

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
Olam Haba
ChristRoseFromTheDead said:
My geology theology got the problem solved. All you are able to do is confuse people. Your fantasy world will never trump reality.

Brothertom said:
Point proved.
You cannot force a person to believe anything much less the truth concerning the Golgotha-Moriah Crucifixion of Messiah at the Stone of Ezel. However, when such a great amount of evidence is completely rejected and then ridiculed as "fruitcake recipes" just because the person has an agenda then that one is pretty much anathema having trampled the holy Blood of the Covenant. This point Brothertom has been now "proved" in more than one occasion; not by myself or by my design, but by the poster himself with his own hateful words. :)

HeRoseFromTheDead

Not So Advanced Member
Jan 6, 2012
Brothertom said:
Point proved.
BT, part of loving Christ and his body is defending the integrity of GOD's revealed word so that his holy ones may have a rock solid foundation upon which to grow their faith. Apart from the spirit, that is all we have. GOD hates the multitude of self-indulgent visions and false prophecies that are spewed daily by unstable souls who love to pretend they are sent from GOD with a special message, but in reality are just messengers of satan ministering unrighteousness and seeking their own glory. They are stumbling blocks to the body of Christ. Woe unto them and unto those who enable them. The fear of having the iniquity of one's own work or beliefs exposed facilitates this madness through the deceitful implication that confrontation of falsehood is carnal, and glossing over the repeated, unending lies of false messengers is brotherly love. Love doesn't cover the multitude of sins of false teachers and false prophets who proclaim their lies publicly.

daq said:
You cannot force a person to believe anything much less the truth concerning the Golgotha-Moriah Crucifixion of Messiah at the Stone of Ezel. However, when such a great amount of evidence is completely rejected and then ridiculed as "fruitcake recipes" just because the person has an agenda then that one is pretty much anathema having trampled the holy Blood of the Covenant. This point Brothertom has been now "proved" in more than one occasion; not by myself or by my design, but by the poster himself with his own hateful words. :)
I honestly think you're insane. :)

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
Olam Haba
ChristRoseFromTheDead said:
BT, part of loving Christ and his body is defending the integrity of GOD's revealed word so that his holy ones may have a rock solid foundation upon which to grow their faith. Apart from the spirit, that is all we have. GOD hates the multitude of self-indulgent visions and false prophecies that are spewed daily by unstable souls who love to pretend they are sent from GOD with a special message, but in reality are just messengers of satan ministering unrighteousness and seeking their own glory. They are stumbling blocks to the body of Christ. Woe unto them and unto those who enable them. The fear of having the iniquity of one's own work or beliefs exposed facilitates this madness through the deceitful implication that confrontation of falsehood is carnal, and glossing over the repeated, unending lies of false messengers is brotherly love. Love doesn't cover the multitude of sins of false teachers and false prophets who proclaim their lies publicly.

I honestly think you're insane. :)
And it is clear that you speak with a forked tongued for having eaten way too many inedible capri-fig goat-figs full of wasp eggs. Your diatribe against "dreamers" proclaiming "Woe unto them" and calling them "messengers of Satan" comes straight from Deuteronomy 13 whether you are willing to acknowledge that fact or not. Torah is introspective and to be used against ourselves; why therefore do you not use Torah to judge yourself first? We have no right to use Torah against others because everyone of us has broken it, (and since the Master did not he is therefore the only One who gets to interpret it and likewise paid for that Testimony with his innocent Blood).

Deuteronomy 13:1-11 KJV
1. If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder, and
2. And the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them;
3. Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the Lord your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul.
4. Ye shall walk after the Lord your God, and fear him, and keep his commandments, and obey his voice, and ye shall serve him, and cleave unto him.
5. And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken to turn you away from the Lord your God, which brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed you out of the house of bondage, to thrust thee out of the way which the Lord thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put the evil away from the midst of thee.
6. If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers;
7. Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth;
8. Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him:
9. But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people.
10. And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the Lord thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.
11. And all Israel shall hear, and fear, and shall do no more any such wickedness as this is among you.

Tell us how it is that over in the "Law" threads you claim you are not under Torah or the Law of Moses but rather under the Law of Christ, (which includes loving your neighbor as yourself, turning the other cheek, and loving your enemies) yet here in this forum board you are no longer under the Law of Christ but rather bring out Torah so as to judge others who disagree with your paradigm? Who therefore is the one fallen from grace?

Quote "ChristRoseFromTheDead"]"Those in Christ are dead to the law of Moses, and are commanded to obey the law of Christ."[End quote. http://www.christianityboard.com/to...ot-abrogated-by-christ-to-believers/?p=195384

What else was it you said there? Oh yea, "You can't have it both ways" . . .

Brothertom

All for Jesus no matter the cost.
May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
Whew!,,,as I said....[ somewhere...]...Nothing more hateful than the religious...nothing...when crossed. This is the one & same spirit that counseled to murder Lazarus because he testified to Jesus' Lordship. I will respond no more to this vitriol.....but will wait for the brothers.

HeRoseFromTheDead

Not So Advanced Member
Jan 6, 2012
Brothertom said:
This is the one & same spirit that counseled to murder Lazarus because he testified to Jesus' Lordship. I will respond no more to this vitriol.....but will wait for the brothers.
Uh, no, Tom, that's really even close to reality. The lord rebuke you for saying such a thing.

Brothertom

All for Jesus no matter the cost.
May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
Brothertom said:
The Beast that kills them, the one who came out of the bottomless pit, is Allah Mahozeim, the god of war & fortresses. He is the king of Islam, Allah, & the Two witnesses prophecy against him..the beast....& warn all that he is but a devil , as he inhabits the Anti-Christ.

"Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

....... But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces:"

This scripture [ Daniel 11:37 ] was originally written in Chaldean, & the original transliterated is ALA-MAHOZEIM...The God of war & Fortresses. Today he is just called Allah.

....... a god whom his fathers knew not [ Mohammed became the first possessed by him....] shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.

After Mohammed's rage, & Islam threatened to consume the entire world....even into Europe, the Lord had enough. I believe that Allah Mahozeim was cast into the bottomless pit around the Year 1000 AD. [ Allah is the Prince of Persia himself, the second most powerful demon there is...]
. Thus, the conquest of Afghanistan in the year 1000 was followed by the annihilation of the Hindu population; the region is still called the Hindu Kush."

Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, [ Allah ] whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain." [ the World will be divided under ten kingdoms under the anti-Christ.]

Now we see Allah released, & rampaging, & Islam once again growing daily in strength, the Anti-Christ is among us now; Osama Bin Laden. The Two witnesses will be anointed to confront him, immortal, until the day that they are killed by him, 1260 days later. Their resurrection, 3 1/2 days later, actually ends the anti-Christs reign, & in a sense defeats him, & I believe is the primary event that brings the Jews in Israel to faith...

They will have pronounced that he is but a devil, & that Jesus is Lord & the true King of Kings, & their very public resurrection will end the matter. Then , an Earthquake....

"And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.

And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath."

This event de-horns Allah, & Jesus then begins to act in His Holy Wrath .......& Rejoicing begins again in Israel, alongside the body of Christ!
..................But I don't know about either one of them being Elijah...but it is possible I suppose.....Enoch seems to be the only other human translated without dying.....We don't know much about him....but he could have been the first Elijah........

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
Olam Haba
Brothertom said:
..................But I don't know about either one of them being Elijah...but it is possible I suppose.....Enoch seems to be the only other human translated without dying.....We don't know much about him....but he could have been the first Elijah........
Enoch was taken, (harpazo) just like Stephen, (whose name was changed to Stephanas) just like Saulos, (whose name was changed to Paulos). Enoch is the type of those in this Messianic age who are so blessed to be transformed, (born from above). Pray that you too may be found worthy to stand before the Son of man in that great Bematos Day, (upon a sea of transparency like crystal clear glass having been mingled with baptismal fire). To "see death" and to "taste death" are not the same things in the Scripture:

Hebrews 11:5-13 KJV
5. By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.
6. But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
7. By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith.
8. By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went.
9. By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise:
10. For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God.
11. Through faith also Sara herself received strength to conceive seed, and was delivered of a child when she was past age, because she judged him faithful who had promised.
12. Therefore sprang there even of one, and him as good as dead, so many as the stars of the sky in multitude, and as the sand which is by the sea shore innumerable.
13. These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.

And in the mean time learn the Song of Moshe and the Lamb . . . :)

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Brothertom, I do believe you when you have claimed you hsve been gi

Brothertom I do so wish to believe you have been given many visions, but I am concerned of how many were of Jesus and how many were of Satan. Discernment is paramount and i "think some of your visions are origins of Satan... a mere human imperfection of which (unlike you) I will not criticize you for being victim to. Calling me delusional is bad enough, but to criticize a prophet by calling me delusional is a very bad idea. We should be working together, certainly not in not in opposition. Remember this post is a chance as reconcile. This does not mean I expect you to rid yourself of skepticism - just denial. Like it or not... I am whom I claim. Peace be unto you and God through Jesus - Bess you.... it is now your step.