Would the Real Elijah Please Come Forth!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Okay, so I have met about five people now, on various Christian forums who believe that they are the Elijah or the spirit of Elijah who is part of the two witness in these last days. I have noted that these believer's have a few things in common.

1. They are from the US
2. They are on Christian forums trying to convince others that they are the one that is spoken about in the
word.
3. They are not part of a Church body

Q.1. What do believer's look for when determining who this Elijah is and do we really have to? :huh:

2. Why is it that these latter day believer's think that they are in the spirit of Elijah when John the Baptist
did not recognize it of himself John 1:19, 20, 21 but Jesus did? Matthew 11:13-14, Matthew 17:12-13

Reactions: WalterandDebbie

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
Angelina said:
Q.1. What do believer's look for when determining who this Elijah is and do we really have to? :huh:
I'm not looking for Elijah I'm looking for Jesus the Christ but there are some that claim to be Jesus as well.

What it says to me is there are many that believe outlandish things that some of us can hardly believe they believe such nonsense
And guess what else, you can't reason with them, their to busy testifying about themselves

One trademark by such people that I know to ignore, self proclamation, notice the word SELF Christians proclaim Jesus not themselves.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Thank you Rex,
I guess the whole appearance of Elijah indicates a sign of the coming of our Lord and savior, as it was with John the Baptist in his day.... :) for he will appear first as the word says and everyone seems to want the honor...

Be Blessed

Reactions: WalterandDebbie

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
You ask a good question Angelina

I find it interesting that as Christians , we should be the most knowledgeable , the most discerning , the most cautious and careful people when it comes to religious thoughts and experiences and claims.

Yet it is within Christianity we find the most bizarre claims that really do not stand up to scrutiny .

I do not think God is confused , or The Holy Spirit is out of kilter , my best guess is some folks are using emotional thoughts and feelings to delude themselves about themselves.

I expect that if the real Elijah does show up he will do what the biblical Elijah would do ....... he certainly would not be on the internet trying to convince everyone he is Elijah.

i share your concerns about this whole topic , yet I do not know the answer to the question

Brothertom

All for Jesus no matter the cost.
May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
I think that when Elijah shows up, he will come in two-s Elijah & Elisha...he two witnesses....the last Elijahs. These will be redeemed losers & sinners...who will not strive for any glory to themselves...but all to Jesus.

JB_Reformed Baptist

Many are called but few are chosen.
Feb 23, 2013
AUSTRALIA
Angelina said:
Okay, so I have met about five people now, on various Christian forums who believe that they are the Elijah or the spirit of Elijah who is part of the two witness in these last days. I have noted that these believer's have a few things in common.

1. They are from the US
2. They are on Christian forums trying to convince others that they are the one that is spoken about in the
word.

2. Why is it that these latter day believer's think that they are in the spirit of Elijah when John the Baptist
did not recognize it of himself John 1:19, 20, 21 but Jesus did? Matthew 11:13-14, Matthew 17:12-13

Angelina said:

1. They are from the US
word.

Where is Moses? How come Elijah, turned up alone? :)

NB: Sounds like a 'Monty Python' scene.

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Elijah is not coming as one of the Two Witnesses. Sorry, i alwys thought so too. God gave Elijah and Enoch a rare gift, not tasting death. God does not take away rewards for doing nothing worng. It is that simple, but I can go deeper... Can Elijah come back during the 1,000 years and die physically during that time and still qualify the scripture claiming it is appointed for all ment to die the first death? Of course, and I can prove it! This does not imply that Elijah could not come back to earth prior to Armageddon in either physical form or in only spiritual form, it only means Elijah is not one of the Two Witnesses. Same goes for Moses and Enoch.

Consider the Rapture... all those taken do NOT taste the first death until after Armageddon. So, you do not believe in the rapture - ok consider the 144,000 they don't taste the first death before Armageddon is over as well. So we have a multitude no one can count, plus... 144,000 plus 2 more.. Elijah and Enoch.

I considered those that claim to be one of the Two Witnesses who are not and they are fairly easy to reveal. First they "want" something from those that accept him/them/her. Next inquire as to how they discovered this. I was given a vision that anyone next to me could have seen as well, it took about 45 minutes to complete. It was really HUGE and took up 1/3 or more of the horizon. At a time people were out of their homes examining the damages, for the day of the vision was the day after hurricane Charlie hit - and it hit right where I live. I would be very surprised if it was not recorded at least in part by someone with a video camera taping the damages or even a news company or local government assessing the damages. It was very explicit and directive. Anyone that seen it would also know that it was directed at me. I also know who the second Witness is and exceeding;y well too. Could the "spirit" of Elijah move inside me? I don't know - I was not told that, so i will not claim it. If asked, I would have to say... NO!

I have told no one becasue I want something and I am in a position to want alot, being very poor... so poor I have no drinkable running water. the house i live in (trailer) is a royal mansion and cost me $200. It is a Spartan trailer and real old, the name of it is " Royal Mansion." lol. In fact I would reject anything, as I wish to remain poor - if I did not - I would be wealthy- money is easy. Trying to follow God is difficult. I do not seek to increase myself by telling anyone. I have told others for the express reason that all who accept a prophet as a prophet receives a prophets reward. I do not mind skeptisism at all, however I do have a problem with Denial withOut Proof or Evidence. So please, at least with me.. hold your tongue, unless you have any proof.

I have said many times... come up with a proper test and I will take it. I will also pass it. My heart goes out to those who think they are one of the Two Witnesses - that are not seeking gain, for they may suffer greatly for not testing whetever or who ever told them they were. I tested the vision and the test was, of course, passed. I put the test to God by requesting the heart of another (I had no control over) would accept Christ and be re-baptised. See he was baptised as a child but as an adult with his own mind was against baptism of his choice instead of the choice of his mother and dad. Sure enough, the very next Sunday he was baptised by his own choice. Finally, and REX - I would take all the time you or others in this forum would want in "reason."

It was stated in this forum before that the Real Two Witnesses would not want any recognition, sure, it was put in different words, the meaning being the same. But, let us dispence with this lie, for Why would the real Two Witnesses not want others to receive the same reward they receive - that being aprophets reward? Would they desire to keep themselves elevated by not telling - thus giving others no chance to gain the same reward as they receive? There are two ways of being above others... climb on top of them - thus pushing them down or through achievemant(s). There is also a 3rd... being chosen by God without achievement - the same way we are accepted into Heaven. For we are not invited in do to our works but rather our acceptance of Christ Jesus. Through the act of "not telling others" is that not also holding thers back from being able to receive the same reward? Is that not selfish?

Exactly where in God's Word claims a prophet has no desire to be accepted as a prophet? Why is it Jesus wants acceptance - a requirement to enter Heaven? Nah... a prophet not wanting acceptance goes against God's Word. It seems to want acceptance is understood as not being humble. I deny that idea and consider it as more of being selfish. I consider myself un-worthy of being one of the Two Witnesses and - watch this... For all those that have sought God, stayed on his path and done better works than me:. Wen-or-if they also receive a prophet's reward, then their works place them ABOVE me... and I consider that Just !

Do i want acceptance...yeah, but not for me, but for all those who have done a much better job of staying on God's path - that they too receive a prophet's reward. I do not even feel the desire to be accepted. Knowing that posting who i am would bring about DENIAL and REBUKE why would I want to - except I have the desire for others to receive a prophet's reward? Do i expect that if I was acceepted here that - all of a sudden all ears would be toward me? nope. I am here learning. I share what I know and learn all I can.

final note: The world will NOT accept them. So denial without proof or evidence will be rampant. Must you also fall into this category?

JESUS IS THE WAY THE TRUTH and THE LIFE.

guysmith

Nov 12, 2007
Miami, FL
Hello Angelina,

You stated. AQ.1. What do believer's look for when determining who this Elijah is and do we really have to?

My response. 1. If the AC is alive, then the two witnesses are also alive.

2. John wasn't part of a per say church body. Like Christ, Johns message wasn't main stream, something that you would not necessarily hear from a pulpit. So, our two witnesses may be attending a church, but because their message is not mainstream it is doubtful that they are active in that church. You will more likely find them on a forum or two with their discussion pretty well confined to eschatology threads

3. John had one message prior to the start of Christs ministry. The witnesses message will be single themed and their activity will pretty much confined to the threads that they start. You probably won't find them trying to have input into every thread.

4. Johns ministry changed once Christs ministry began. The message that the witnesses prophesy during the GT is one thing. The message they promote prior to the GT is probably another.

Guy

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Guy smith wrote: " You probably won't find them trying to have input into every thread. "
And if one of them was taught by ministers that were discovered to be promoting themsellves instead of Christ Jesus? And if that Witness needed to purge themself of that erronious teachings...knowing some of it was true and that some of it he descerned to be this way or that.. right or wrong during that time... would he not give his input to discover others perspectives? All the while allowing people in that forum to be able to teach that Witness? Would he not share in other threads things he did know and stand them up to be tested?

I used to be an very good pool player and I used to buy an entire book on pool - all for the possibility to find one little tid bit of information I did not know or one different perspective of something I did know... all for the sake of improving my game.

For the above reasons I must disagree on that one aspect of your post, a post I found Just.

JB_Reformed Baptist wrote: " Where is Moses? How come Elijah, turned up alone? :) "
That is a very good question for all those claiming to be one of the Two Witnesses. And one I have asked of some of those who claimed to be one. ( Yes, I seek them out. ) As for me.. I am not alone. I have stated many times.. in prior posts; provide a proper test and I will stand to be tested and I will reveal the other Witness. Also, keep in mind... I do not claim to be Elijah, nor any of the other Prophets before me. If asked if I was one of them prophets my answer would have to be ...no.

Allow me to explain a little deeper. The Two Witnesses cannot be Jewish, if they were then the Jews would accept them. For them not to be Jewish AND yet be Elijah or another one of the prophets before... they would have to give up thier heritage, for at least that time. Also, the Two Witnesses being Gentiles provides proof before Armageddon that the Christians are grafted unto the vine of the Jews, a proof that would not otherwise exist.

Give those claiming to be one of the Two Witnesses and they will hang themselves.,, well, all except me.
Give me enough rope and I will tug for more, until i have enough to build a swing and bask in the evening sun.

Do those other "claimers" realize that this job is not a good one? Think of all the misery we will cause. This is just not one of those jobs that are pleasant. Surely they are looking for present time gratification until the time their lie is revealed. I never seen one of them that posted against themself if they were lying, but I have.
For my intentions are for God and Jesus. There is no glory in doing what the Two witnesses will be doing except for God and Jesus - the Honor and Glory belongs solely to them. I would much rather be a healer. Looking back after the smoke from Armageddon clears, the un-pleasant job of the Two Witnesses will still be considered un-pleasant... at best and so... how can we be loved as the other prophets? It is quite possible that is the reason our position is beside the Throne after Armageddon.

How then does God and Jesus receive Honor and Glory from the actions of the Two Witnesses? I will try to answer this... The job is to wake the world up and give the people a chance to redeem themselves. Jesus came as the Lamb of God first, next he will come as the Lion and so one does not send a shepard to provide apath for a Lion, one sends 2 warriors, each warrior making sure the Lion cannot reach the other warrior. (Yes I know, Jesus as the Lion would not attack the Two Witnesses - it is but the understanding of transport of an actual Lion. And it is the understanding that is the point here.) For one aspect, because of the misery we cause, we are given power carte blanc.

Becasue what that kind of power would do to people, our power is given time restriction. Since we are tunred loose with that power God and Jesus are not affecting Grace and so, Grace remains intact during that time. Whereis the Glory and the Honor? Where it should be at the hands of the Living God for providing an opportunity for redemption before Jesus comes and the unpleasantness belongs to the Two Witnesses - of which they wish they did not have to do. And for my God and his only begotten Son, I accept that. I know... my explanation seems lacking... help?

And what of the fals witnesses? Then what... will they not be false prophets (me as well IF I was not really one of the Two Witnesses)? As being a false prophet - where should their end be? Hell? Now consider when I am rebuked with out proof or evidence are those that rebuke me just as those "claimers" are, However with the exception of ending up in Hell? But surely, there has to be some ramifications for improper rebuking of a prophet and it cannot be good? This is why I ask people to hold their tongue. And so, By my words...

biggandyy

I am here to help...
Oct 11, 2011
SWPA
I thought the Elijah to come was John the Baptist.

But, more to the point, the Two Witnesses show up on the scene in Jerusalem, not in the United States. Furthermore, Rev 11:3a (And I will appoint my two witnesses [emphasis mine]) illustrates it is God's decision whom He chooses as Witness. When we look back at whom the Lord personally appointed, none of them knew beforehand they would be used of God.

The witnesses themselves, if they are alive today, do not know they will be appointed to that position until it actually happens. Those who have deluded themselves into believing they are one of the Two Witnesses may sincerely desire to see the Lord triumph over evil in this world, but they certainly (according to Rev 11:3) are NOT one of those two.

Brothertom

All for Jesus no matter the cost.
May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
guysmith said:
Hello Angelina,

You stated. AQ.1. What do believer's look for when determining who this Elijah is and do we really have to?

My response. 1. If the AC is alive, then the two witnesses are also alive.

2. John wasn't part of a per say church body. Like Christ, Johns message wasn't main stream, something that you would not necessarily hear from a pulpit. So, our two witnesses may be attending a church, but because their message is not mainstream it is doubtful that they are active in that church. You will more likely find them on a forum or two with their discussion pretty well confined to eschatology threads

3. John had one message prior to the start of Christs ministry. The witnesses message will be single themed and their activity will pretty much confined to the threads that they start. You probably won't find them trying to have input into every thread.

4. Johns ministry changed once Christs ministry began. The message that the witnesses prophesy during the GT is one thing. The message they promote prior to the GT is probably another.

Guy
THE WHITE HORSE:ANTI-CHRIST ALIVE..OBL.

The four horseman are riders until the end & manifest more clearly in the midst of the tribulation period. Here is my take on the White Horse.

THE WHITE HORSE : ISLAM

Mohammed rode "Lightning"..a magical White, flying steed from the Temple Mount in Jerusalem to Heaven, where he had conversations with Abraham & Jesus. [ not ]. Allah is the PRINCE OF PERSIA that Michael warred with over
Daniel's revelation; he is not Satan, but powerful, like a brother; #2 in the demon realm. During this time, Satan gives Allah his power, as they both benefit, thinking that they can defeat the Almighty..[ but knowing their time is short..] There are 1.4 Billion Muslims today. This rider on the white horse is none other than the Anti-Christ himself, the Son of Perdition, the man of sin.

I believe that this is the one who received a deadly wound to the head, & in resurrection, THE ENTIRE WORLD wonders over him. Who but Osama Bin Laden would qualify in World-Wide infamy? I met him in October 2012 in N. Africa & Cairo. He was very thin, about 6 1/2 feet tall, with eyes like a hundred wildcats, churcning with evil & hateful murder. It was Bin Laden. He was surrounded by 30 or so bodyguards. I also witnessed a companion with him; eye to eye. I witnessed a pillar of fire appear 50-60 feet high & 20-30 feet wide, burning with swirling white light....twice...at night in Eritrea. THE FALSE PROPHET.

All of the Earth will be given to him, & this one will issue a decree of the MARK, that all must have to buy or sell, & will murder all who will not worship him, & Allah. This is the center of the Great Tribulation. I prophesied to him & the false prophet of Jesus as Lord, & their end in the lake of fire. I also told them that they would win the Earth, but that they could not have all of it.

God kept me. It was 100 times more intense than anything I ever could have dreamed of; but the Lord was with me. This is what will come, even to America. America will fall & afterwards invaded. I do not know the sequence of Anti-Christ's domain here, but I know there will be a remant here, & I know that the Tree of Healing for All Nations will fall on the American Church..[ probably global]....& whoever touches her will touch Jesus Himself. This anointing will "fall" when we see an air war over Texas/Katrina; an extended air battle for Air Superiority that we lose. It will go on & on & on...& when we think we have a chance, another huge wave of fighters & Bombers appear, until our forces are crushed.

I don't know how long after, but this war for air superiority precedes an invasion. I was taken in the Spirit & shown an army. I heard the sound of Cadence; men marching in step, & the sound was like thunder, & the Earth shook, & as I watched, this vast army rose out of the sea. Soldiers in light combat gear marched right out of the ocean; mean & lean...multitudes.

As I watched, the Angel of the Lord spoke to me; "20 MILLION"; the size of the army. I knew that they came to occupy, & that their strategy was to take cities, dominate all resistance, & systematically & without mercy , until all were in submission. This is when the blood of the saints beheaded will flow in the streets, & many will bow the need to Allah, & betray one another to save their skins, or the skins of their children.

There will be a time of sorrow; unimaginable, coupled with a time of glory, the same. The Church will glow with love & power, & many will overcome, & there will be a company here to meet the Lord Jesus in The Gathering, when He returns.

Jesus is Lord & worthy of all worship...no matter the cost.

"Let no man steal your crown."

John_8:32

Nov 9, 2012
I thought the Elijah to come was John the Baptist.
He was the type of the coming Elijah...

Mal 4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:

The first coming was not the great and dreadful Day of the Lord spoken of in over 30 prophecies, of which here is one...

Joe 2:9 They shall run to and fro in the city; they shall run upon the wall, they shall climb up upon the houses; they shall enter in at the windows like a thief.
Joe 2:10 The earth shall quake before them; the heavens shall tremble: the sun and the moon shall be dark, and the stars shall withdraw their shining:
Joe 2:11 And the LORD shall utter his voice before his army: for his camp is very great: for he is strong that executeth his word: for the day of the LORD is great and very terrible; and who can abide it?
But, more to the point, the Two Witnesses show up on the scene in Jerusalem, not in the United States. Furthermore, Rev 11:3a (And I will appoint my two witnesses [emphasis mine]) illustrates it is God's decision whom He chooses as Witness. When we look back at whom the Lord personally appointed, none of them knew beforehand they would be used of God.

The witnesses themselves, if they are alive today, do not know they will be appointed to that position until it actually happens. Those who have deluded themselves into believing they are one of the Two Witnesses may sincerely desire to see the Lord triumph over evil in this world, but they certainly (according to Rev 11:3) are NOT one of those two.
I do beleive the two witnesses are alive today, I think it is that close. I also agree that the genuine articles would not think themselves to be the two witnesses until God thrusts that job on them. Humility (meekness) is a very important quality to God.

Will the real two witnesses please stand up?

THE WHITE HORSE:ANTI-CHRIST ALIVE..OBL.

The four horseman are riders until the end & manifest more clearly in the midst of the tribulation period. Here is my take on the White Horse.

THE WHITE HORSE : ISLAM
And here is Christ's take...

Mat 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
Mat 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Religious deception.

The Olivet prophecy unlocks the seals.

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
Olam Haba
Shalom-Peace Angelina: These things must necessarily be so as there are two vessels; there is a "vessel of honor" and a "vessel of infamy" fitted into apoleian-perdition, and the twain arise from the selfsame lump of clay. However, we shall not all sleep for "the Lazarus days" but we shall all be changed. :)

terry said:
Elijah is not coming as one of the Two Witnesses. Sorry, i alwys thought so too. God gave Elijah and Enoch a rare gift, not tasting death. God does not take away rewards for doing nothing worng. It is that simple, but I can go deeper... Can Elijah come back during the 1,000 years and die physically during that time and still qualify the scripture claiming it is appointed for all ment to die the first death? Of course, and I can prove it! This does not imply that Elijah could not come back to earth prior to Armageddon in either physical form or in only spiritual form, it only means Elijah is not one of the Two Witnesses. Same goes for Moses and Enoch.

Consider the Rapture... all those taken do NOT taste the first death until after Armageddon. So, you do not believe in the rapture - ok consider the 144,000 they don't taste the first death before Armageddon is over as well. So we have a multitude no one can count, plus... 144,000 plus 2 more.. Elijah and Enoch.

I considered those that claim to be one of the Two Witnesses who are not and they are fairly easy to reveal. First they "want" something from those that accept him/them/her. Next inquire as to how they discovered this. I was given a vision that anyone next to me could have seen as well, it took about 45 minutes to complete. It was really HUGE and took up 1/3 or more of the horizon. At a time people were out of their homes examining the damages, for the day of the vision was the day after hurricane Charlie hit - and it hit right where I live. I would be very surprised if it was not recorded at least in part by someone with a video camera taping the damages or even a news company or local government assessing the damages. It was very explicit and directive. Anyone that seen it would also know that it was directed at me. I also know who the second Witness is and exceeding;y well too. Could the "spirit" of Elijah move inside me? I don't know - I was not told that, so i will not claim it. If asked, I would have to say... NO!

I have told no one becasue I want something and I am in a position to want alot, being very poor... so poor I have no drinkable running water. the house i live in (trailer) is a royal mansion and cost me $200. It is a Spartan trailer and real old, the name of it is " Royal Mansion." lol. In fact I would reject anything, as I wish to remain poor - if I did not - I would be wealthy- money is easy. Trying to follow God is difficult. I do not seek to increase myself by telling anyone. I have told others for the express reason that all who accept a prophet as a prophet receives a prophets reward. I do not mind skeptisism at all, however I do have a problem with Denial withOut Proof or Evidence. So please, at least with me.. hold your tongue, unless you have any proof.

I have said many times... come up with a proper test and I will take it. I will also pass it. My heart goes out to those who think they are one of the Two Witnesses - that are not seeking gain, for they may suffer greatly for not testing whetever or who ever told them they were. I tested the vision and the test was, of course, passed. I put the test to God by requesting the heart of another (I had no control over) would accept Christ and be re-baptised. See he was baptised as a child but as an adult with his own mind was against baptism of his choice instead of the choice of his mother and dad. Sure enough, the very next Sunday he was baptised by his own choice. Finally, and REX - I would take all the time you or others in this forum would want in "reason."

It was stated in this forum before that the Real Two Witnesses would not want any recognition, sure, it was put in different words, the meaning being the same. But, let us dispence with this lie, for Why would the real Two Witnesses not want others to receive the same reward they receive - that being aprophets reward? Would they desire to keep themselves elevated by not telling - thus giving others no chance to gain the same reward as they receive? There are two ways of being above others... climb on top of them - thus pushing them down or through achievemant(s). There is also a 3rd... being chosen by God without achievement - the same way we are accepted into Heaven. For we are not invited in do to our works but rather our acceptance of Christ Jesus. Through the act of "not telling others" is that not also holding thers back from being able to receive the same reward? Is that not selfish?

Exactly where in God's Word claims a prophet has no desire to be accepted as a prophet? Why is it Jesus wants acceptance - a requirement to enter Heaven? Nah... a prophet not wanting acceptance goes against God's Word. It seems to want acceptance is understood as not being humble. I deny that idea and consider it as more of being selfish. I consider myself un-worthy of being one of the Two Witnesses and - watch this... For all those that have sought God, stayed on his path and done better works than me:. Wen-or-if they also receive a prophet's reward, then their works place them ABOVE me... and I consider that Just !

Do i want acceptance...yeah, but not for me, but for all those who have done a much better job of staying on God's path - that they too receive a prophet's reward. I do not even feel the desire to be accepted. Knowing that posting who i am would bring about DENIAL and REBUKE why would I want to - except I have the desire for others to receive a prophet's reward? Do i expect that if I was acceepted here that - all of a sudden all ears would be toward me? nope. I am here learning. I share what I know and learn all I can.

final note: The world will NOT accept them. So denial without proof or evidence will be rampant. Must you also fall into this category?

JESUS IS THE WAY THE TRUTH and THE LIFE.
Dear prophet: Enoch died in faith, not having received the promises, (Hebrews 11:13). Also it is appointed unto the anthropon once to die and with that the judgment-decision, (either the black stone of "the blackness of darkness forever" or the "white stone having a new name written therein"). As for Elijah, this is the Spirit of the prophets including Yonah the son of Amittai who anointed Jehu son of Nimshi in the place of Elijah. It was Elijah who was commanded to anoint Jehu son of Nimshi as king over Israel, (1 Kings 19:16) and he did so through Yonah the young man of the sons of the prophets, (2 Kings 9:1-10). And as for Moses, you neither know him nor of him; for the man Moses was very meek, above all the men which were upon the face of the 'adamah, (Numbers 12:3). As for your so-called "test" you have already been tested, weighed in the balances, and found wanting. When I arrived here I opened one simple thread in this Eschatology Board on 12 February 2013, ("Desolating Abomination") and opened no other threads in the Eschatology Board for over two weeks. It was like unto me as "my one little lamb" or like a daughter of my doctrines which I was nurturing to bring up into adulthood. Yet you took my one little lamb from me, and slaughtered it for your own self centered purposes, making my one little thread your place to make your grand announcement to the forum that you were indeed "one of the two witnesses" from the Book of the Revelation of Yeshua. You see everything is reversed in the spirit realm, O king, so although you may fancy yourself "poor" according to the flesh, living in a trailer park trailer, still yet the more you prove yourself otherwise in the machinations of the imagination of your mind whilst thinking yourself to be a mighty one, (like Nimrod, a mighty one, even a mighty hunter before the Lord) for the stature of the man is in the vain imagination of his mind:

2 Samuel 12:1-7a KJV
1. And the Lord sent Nathan unto David. And he came unto him, and said unto him, There were two men in one city; the one rich, and the other poor.
2. The rich man had exceeding many flocks and herds:
3. But the poor man had nothing, save one little ewe lamb, which he had bought and nourished up: and it grew up together with him, and with his children; it did eat of his own meat, and drank of his own cup, and lay in his bosom, and was unto him as a daughter.
4. And there came a traveller unto the rich man, and he spared to take of his own flock and of his own herd, to dress for the wayfaring man that was come unto him; but took the poor man's lamb, and dressed it for the man that was come to him.
5. And David's anger was greatly kindled against the man; and he said to Nathan, As the Lord liveth, the man that hath done this thing shall surely die:
6. And he shall restore the lamb fourfold, because he did this thing, and because he had no pity.
7a. And Nathan said to David, Thou art the man.

Mene Mene Tekel Upharsin, O king, Prince of Persia to come ...

Perhaps in the latter days you will consider it …
:)

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
Brothertom said:
I believe that this is the one who received a deadly wound to the head, & in resurrection, THE ENTIRE WORLD wonders over him. Who but Osama Bin Laden would qualify in World-Wide infamy? I met him in October 2012 in N. Africa & Cairo. He was very thin, about 6 1/2 feet tall, with eyes like a hundred wildcats, churcning with evil & hateful murder. It was Bin Laden. He was surrounded by 30 or so bodyguards. I also witnessed a companion with him; eye to eye. I witnessed a pillar of fire appear 50-60 feet high & 20-30 feet wide, burning with swirling white light....twice...at night in Eritrea. THE FALSE PROPHET.
You meet Osama Bin Laden in October 2012 but the world was told he was killed in May of 2011.
OK :mellow: I just had to comment on it to know that you really said it

It just gets better and better

I prophesied to him & the false prophet of Jesus as Lord, &
their end in the lake of fire. I also told them that they would win the
Earth, but that they could not have all of it.

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
I know why I was told before hand and you do not. There is no proof or evidence the Two Witnesses poof to power in Jerusalem... But I guess it could be quite possible one reason I was told ahead of time is that I can prepare for a trip to Jerusalem just before being empowered.

Daq wrote: " And as for Moses, you neither know him nor of him; for the man Moses was very meek, above all the men which were upon the face of the 'adamah "
Daq, you just make up as you go along, because it is you who think you are mighty enough to lie and get away with it. You also claimed I have been measured and found wanting... in who's eyes? yours? Who do you think YOU are? In God's Eyes? Do you think you have the right now to tell God what God thinks... not smart.

BiggAndyy wrote: " The witnesses themselves, if they are alive today, do not know they will be appointed to that position until it actually happens. "
Make believe, fairy tale and dangerous for as you use the words " do not know they will be appointed " you set yourself up to adding and taking of prophecy. Be careful - not not put your opinions down as fact

It not a good idea to express your desires as fact. Thinking that If God did not inform prophets who they were beforehand then God would not inform the Two (or just one) Witnesses before hand, is to claim God made Samson exceedingly strong and so all prophets must be exceeding strong. But as stated above Moses was weak. So all prophets must be weak? Do I consider myself mighty? Not without God on my side. But yes, when God is on my side.
And God IS on my side.

Also expressed was Humbleness as if to be a prophet - humbleness is a requirement... another attempt to take away or add to prophecy. Your understanding of Humbleness is lacking greatly. And no scripture back up that the Two Witnesses must be humble, - does not mean they cannot be. And my humbleness is something I place in order when I determine it is needed, for I am my own man and I choose Jesus and the Father of my own free will.

Many here show so much knowledge of the Word, yet lack wisdom in the Word. Every negative coment I have seen here lacks any proof or evidence yet boasts of denial. We will see how that works for you. Remember, all I requested was becareful.

You meet Osama Bin Laden in October 2012 but the world was told he was killed in May of 2011. If I remember rightly Brothertom claimed he looked like (though to the point one may contend Brrothertom claimed it was... Osama Bin Laden. I would reject claiming Brothertom did not leave room for that to be someone else, but rather just a "most likely."

By the way... all prophets before could be accepted while they were there, but once we start acceptance will not be available,,, neither willl testing - yet another reason for knowing ahead of time. For what faith if God is shown when one KNOWS his prophet is a prophet and accepts to be shielded against personal intrusion rather than accepting because out of faith they sought God through a prophet - just as one seeks God through a minister?

Trumpeter

Mar 6, 2013
Alberta, Canada
The Last Trump

2/10/06 From The Lord, Our God and Savior - A Letter Given to Timothy, For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear

Thus says The Lord: I AM COME! And I have sent My messengers before My face!...

Who is the face and image of God?! Behold, it is He I have sent, He who I am sending! He can wait no longer knocking, for the Day of The Lord is at hand! And the time appointed draws near, when The Son of Man must enter in and gather them together!... Reap, O Son of Man! REAP, glorified Son of The Most High God!
My people, I am The Only God and Savior! There is no other! There is none like Me, save He who is of Me and I of Him, for The Father and The Son are One! YahuShua HaMashiach is His name! Yes, Jesus is The Gift, Christ is The Ransom, for He is both Lamb and Lion, Lord and King!... The Lord of Hosts!

Thus says The Lord: My Spirit is poured out, My messengers called and sent. And if you are willing to receive it, they are Elijah and John; first baptizing with My Word and fire, then many marvelous works performed through men... My witnesses, 144,000.
Behold, even Elijah and Moses shall come prophesying in My name, the coming of The Holy One called Christ. For these are the two lampstands, who shall be sent down to shout The Lord’s proclamation, the two witnesses who stand before The Lord God of Heaven and Earth.

Who else shall I send? Who will go for Me?!
Who will noise in the four corners and shout from the rooftops?
Who will go forth, in the name of The Lord?!...

For I shall surely anoint My messengers, with the Spirit of truth and power!...

Watchmen, go forth! Sound the trumpet!
For the Great and Terrible Day of The Lord draws nigh!

Thus says The Lord: Repent and be spared! For The Thief is about to enter the house and take His spoil! Behold, He has entered the hearts of the penitent already, and has but to call out and they shall be snatched away! Do not wait, little children, for The Master comes to cleanse the house of all its fornications and adulteries committed against its Creator!... He comes to uplift and cast down, to uproot and destroy!
Behold, the Day of Wrath has come, for the anger of The Lord is kindled, and will soon be set ablaze in the heat of His indignation!... Judgments raining down from Heaven upon the whole multitude, upon every tribe, tongue and people! Recompense for every nation! Calamity in every land! Disaster reaching to the ends of the earth, filling every corner!
Who can hide from the face of God revealed in His wrath, burning in His fury?! Who is able to drink from the cup of His indignation, and live?! Is it not written, “Unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved?” For the heavens shall be set on fire above, and the earth shall become a raging furnace beneath... Yet whosoever calls on the name of The Lord, and accepts The Son of Salvation, shall be delivered in that Day; for I tell you the truth, it comes quickly, says The Lord.

Thus says The Lord, to the generation of His wrath: I have trumpeted to you, yet you cover your ears. I shall show signs and wonders the likes of which as has never been seen, indeed many signs are made plain already, yet you cover your eyes. Is this not a small thing for The Lord, and the judgment poured out on Egypt a mere twinkle in the vesture of God’s power?
Yet you refuse to repent! Neither will you bow down, for your hearts are hard and your mouths vile! Therefore, judgment is come! Judgment shall fall! It shall fall hard upon your backs and be very heavy!... Breaking the backs of the wicked, abasing the proud and humbling the haughty, casting down the high-minded and bringing swift death upon the oppressor! Behold, on the whole multitude, upon every inhabitant of the earth, shall it fall! All shall be broken!... Some broken and lifted up; and many more, broken and condemned.
Yet I shall not make a total end of this generation; for the elect’s sake I shall leave a remnant, and the redeemed of The Lord shall be delivered. Behold, before the sixth seal is broken, I shall deal to the hard-hearted a glancing blow: One shall be taken, and the other left. Thus is the inheritance of the hard-of-heart, those who continually shout, “Nay! Nay!”...

The innocent shall be taken,
And the upright in heart shall be gone from this place;
All those who hear My words, and also do them, shall not be found...

Yea, even the dead who sleep shall come forth,
As many of all who had lived unto The Lord,
And they too shall be gone from the earth...

Behold, the earth shall starve, all light gathered and taken;
Darkness, thick darkness shall spread forth across the land,
Engulfing the whole earth.

Therefore, thus says The Lord God: Your Redeemer lives! His time has come! And His will shall be done, even as My will is done through Him, even as it was purposed from the beginning! He has come, and shall return and gather His own; He shall take them, even all those I have given Him!... And they shall rest and give worship, seven times. Then He shall reveal His glory, the power and glory of The One True God and Savior!... The One who is, and was, and is to come, The Almighty!

Peoples of the earth, hear The Word of The Lord: Travesty, great travesty is coming, even the abomination which causes desolation; atrocities and war, great injustice, perversions of every kind! Thus I have declared the Day and set the hour, the time appointed has come!...Judgment for all those who have denied the power and glory, of the one and only Man who was and is God, Immanu El... Glory for those who glory in Him who is their Ransom, He who was sent to them, crucified and then exalted to My right hand, so they may live and not die.

Therefore, love The Lord your God with your whole heart, and find sanctuary in The One through whom you were made; embrace The Son, that He may bless you and keep you, and be gracious to you and give you peace... For He alone is The Loving Mercy of God made manifest, The Way, The Truth, The Life... The Face of God which shall shine upon you, on the day I make you My jewels.

For the justice of God is beyond question,
And all My judgments are just and right.
Yet the love I have for My beloved is like a fire,
Which encompasses all creation, it can not be quenched...

Come to Me therefore, and be lifted up by way of The Son;
Embrace Him, and you shall abide with Me forever...

I AM THE LORD.

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Angelina wrote as topic header: " Would the Real Elijah Please Come Forth! "

Why... so he could be un-justly rebuked, insulted and denied, like me?

For some reason does anyone of you think for one moment I posted who I am without knowing the denial, rebuke and insults I would be facing?
If you did, then you certainly should re-think what your limits of wisdom are, for wisdom eldudes you. Of course I knew, and I knew of this before I ever knew I was one of the Two Witnesses. So I began by saying if one comes up with a valid test I will stand to be tested and will reveal the other Witness as well. Not one person has provided a proper test, although some have claimed their "test" is valid, but it is not even a test, just an opinion formed before their idea of it as a test, validated or in-validated by their own desires. It really eludes me how they could even think that could possibly be valid.

If I am a liar...therefore a false prophet then, I should be sent to Hell. Shouldn't I be sent there? For if I am a liar, then I have added to and taken away from prophecy plus I have reached out to deceive others and I should pay the price for deceiving others. Now if you are a liar and wrong calling me a fake, ridiculing me, insulting even to the point of condemming me are you not to be subjected to the same end, for you have been decieving others. Who among you are willing to suffer the same consequences? If you are not ( And I hope you are not ) willing then you do not even trust yourself as being truthful. If you have no trust in yourself, why are you here trying to persuade others to listen to you? DAQ lets see you get out of this without ignoring it. This has been your tactic all along.. stand up like a man, or continue trying to infect others with your words of wit that you do not even believe yourself. I continued to randomly toss you a bone for peace and you continue to think of it as a weakness as if that meant you were right and attacking further was good... wrong again. Now, I should be rentless in demanding an answer from you. Those are my words of truth - where are yours? I really did not wish to post this, because it puts those who taunt me, on the spot, but I am tiring of all the un-just accuasions, direct or implied.

If this backs you down, yet still remain skepticle, but have changed your plan to one without denial and rebuke... then take this " BONE " and place it in your header for a few times when directing your posts toward me ( letting me know, and remember, you have decided to no longer taunt me ) and I will not take that as a surrender but, rather as a truce and will not direct any more anger at you. And so we can continue in a constructive manner in this forum. Was i out of line there? If so.... let me know where and I will consider it and revise if needed, becasue I wish no one harm.

As for me, I am that willing because I trust in God and Christ Jesus. In broad daylight I was shown God's plan for me..

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Yes, Rex... usually it is best to have someone testify for you. Yes, Only Jesus could testify for himself.
There are many that could testify about me, alas they are not members of this forum. Also, since I moved around allot... not many could testify about me and none with a lifetime history. With time being short and because of the ridicule anyway I decided to reveal God's plan for me. Plus this allows more the time to be used that others could see what I claim is true.

John said his testimony about himself would not be valid - he did not say the same goes for others nor did he say it would be a lie. Just not valid as many realize few people see themselves as they really are. I have spent a lifetime learning to be objective... seeing this as they are. most people cannot do this. I have not spent much time telling of myself at all... but have told of my "position." Who would know more about the Two Witnesses than one of the Two Witnesses?

All that I have claimed boils down to the same thing... Allow people to accept and receive a prophet's reward and development of a proper test. Notice I have never tried to maneuver people by using the position God has given me as a weapon to turn people into agreeing with me, such as " I am the prophet - you should follow me " I just could not do that. One is so others could know and the other is so others could receive a prophet's reward. All the while knowing how easy it is for people to embrace denial. This is the reason i am being ridiculed, rebuked and denied??? I do this for others - not for myself. As for myself - I do find myself wanting but as a prophet of God I do not.

Perhaps, it would have been better had I not told anyone and so no one could receive a prophet's reward? I just don't get that.

I will use the words testify and testimony as the same word in the descriptions below.
" If I testify about Myself, My testimony is not valid, " Lets consider this. And first lets say the testimony is both the same testimony, like... If I testify about Myself, My testimony (about my self) is not valid. Next lets consider they are not the same testimony, like... If I testify about Myself, My testimony ( I give as a prophet to others about God ) is not valid. Then lets consider valid as one's license to drive expires and becomes invalid, yet the information contained within or on the drivers license is still true. The second sentence seems to reflect that the two testimonies are the same, but that is not necessarily true,

Who told of the vision Moses saw and of the directions he was give and of the position he was given? Moses. Did that invalidate him?

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Angelina wrote as topic header: " Would the Real Elijah Please Come Forth! "
Why... so he could be un-justly rebuked, insulted and denied, like me?
For some reason does anyone of you think for one moment I posted who I am without knowing the denial, rebuke and insults I would be facing?
If you did, then you certainly should re-think what your limits of wisdom are, for wisdom eldudes you. Of course I knew, and I knew of this before I ever knew I was one of the Two Witnesses. So I began by saying if one comes up with a valid test I will stand to be tested and will reveal the other Witness as well. Not one person has provided a proper test, although some have claimed their "test" is valid, but it is not even a test, just an opinion formed before their idea of it as a test, validated or in-validated by their own desires. It really eludes me how they could even think that could possibly be valid.
Hi terry,
The question I asked was a relevant one. Based on my meeting other believer's from various forums who also identified themselves as Elijah of these last days. All who professed to be in the spirit of Elijah on these forums were also considered delusional, so you should be happy to know that you not alone.

Elijah [meaning: Jehovah is God] the Tishbite was from Gilead. He had no recorded genealogy and suddenly appears in the history books one day before Ahab, King of Israel saying: “As the Lord God of Israel lives, before whom I stand, there shall not be dew nor rain these years, except at my word.” 1 Kings 17:1.
He moved powerfully in signs and wonders. Talking about it, is not signs and wonders...

Let's take a look at John the Baptist and his birth - John's father Zechariah the Priest was from the division of Abijah and a descendant of Aaron. He was visited by the Angel of the Lord "Gabriel" in answer to his prayer. The angel stated that his wife Elizabeth would conceive in her old age and give birth to a son whom they were to call John.

Some things that the Angel foretold about John:
He would be great in the sight of the Lord
He would never take fermented drink or wine
He will be filled with the Holy Spirit before he was born.
He will go before the Lord in the Spirit and power of Elijah
He will turn the hearts of the parents to their children
and the disobedient to the wisdom of the righteous - to make ready a people for the Lord.
Zechariah, the Father of John, was struck dumb until the birth of his son because of his unbelief.

Note: the Angel of the Lord that appeared before the birth of John and also Jesus...also note the line of Levi, Judah and of course, Melchezedek - the Priestly line.
Can any one of you self professed Elijah's boast of having such an ancestry? Why would he change now and choose America, or my country or any place else when he has always followed a specific line? :huh:

Also note: The Two witnesses:
They prophesy for 1,260 days in the holy city [which is Jerusalem] These events occur in the Holy city not in the United States.
"The beast that comes up from the Abyss will attack them, and overpower and kill them. Their bodies will lie in the public square of the great city—which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt—where also their Lord was crucified."
Revelation 11:2-3, 7-8.

I do not believe for one second that the last Elijah would spend any time on the inter-net. He would be doing what God had commanded him to do in the city he was called to prophecy over and he would be of Jewish descent.

Shalom!