Would the Real Elijah Please Come Forth!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
Olam Haba
terry said:
Angelina wrote as topic header: " Would the Real Elijah Please Come Forth! "

Why... so he could be un-justly rebuked, insulted and denied, like me?

For some reason does anyone of you think for one moment I posted who I am without knowing the denial, rebuke and insults I would be facing?
If you did, then you certainly should re-think what your limits of wisdom are, for wisdom eldudes you. Of course I knew, and I knew of this before I ever knew I was one of the Two Witnesses. So I began by saying if one comes up with a valid test I will stand to be tested and will reveal the other Witness as well. Not one person has provided a proper test, although some have claimed their "test" is valid, but it is not even a test, just an opinion formed before their idea of it as a test, validated or in-validated by their own desires. It really eludes me how they could even think that could possibly be valid.

If I am a liar...therefore a false prophet then, I should be sent to Hell. Shouldn't I be sent there? For if I am a liar, then I have added to and taken away from prophecy plus I have reached out to deceive others and I should pay the price for deceiving others. Now if you are a liar and wrong calling me a fake, ridiculing me, insulting even to the point of condemming me are you not to be subjected to the same end, for you have been decieving others. Who among you are willing to suffer the same consequences? If you are not ( And I hope you are not ) willing then you do not even trust yourself as being truthful. If you have no trust in yourself, why are you here trying to persuade others to listen to you? DAQ lets see you get out of this without ignoring it. This has been your tactic all along.. stand up like a man, or continue trying to infect others with your words of wit that you do not even believe yourself. I continued to randomly toss you a bone for peace and you continue to think of it as a weakness as if that meant you were right and attacking further was good... wrong again. Now, I should be rentless in demanding an answer from you. Those are my words of truth - where are yours? I really did not wish to post this, because it puts those who taunt me, on the spot, but I am tiring of all the un-just accuasions, direct or implied.

If this backs you down, yet still remain skepticle, but have changed your plan to one without denial and rebuke... then take this " BONE " and place it in your header for a few times when directing your posts toward me ( letting me know, and remember, you have decided to no longer taunt me ) and I will not take that as a surrender but, rather as a truce and will not direct any more anger at you. And so we can continue in a constructive manner in this forum. Was i out of line there? If so.... let me know where and I will consider it and revise if needed, becasue I wish no one harm.

As for me, I am that willing because I trust in God and Christ Jesus. In broad daylight I was shown God's plan for me..
Hahaha, :lol: It is not really about taunting, or prophesying, or prognosticating, or fabricating things as I go, but rather simply telling you from experience what is about to happen to you. You should listen to your elders, "O ye sons of the prophets", lest the eagles be called to pick your eyes out, (for the Scripture cannot be broken). You have an appointment at Sodom and Egypt, and your carcass will be upon the high places of the field while the eagles, ravens, and vultures summer on your bones, "O ye fourth generation fig". :lol: Doesn't mean you are "lost" but just a prodigal; and a long way from home at that.

Exodus 34:5-7 KJV
5. And the Lord descended in the cloud, and stood with him there, and proclaimed the name of the Lord.
6. And the Lord passed by before him, and proclaimed, The Lord, The Lord God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in goodness and truth,
7. Keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear the guilty; visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children's children, unto the third and to the fourth generation.

Proverbs 30:11-17 KJV
11. There is a generation [1] that curseth their father, and doth not bless their mother.
12. There is a generation [2] that are pure in their own eyes, and yet is not washed from their filthiness.
13. There is a generation [3], O how lofty are their eyes! and their eyelids are lifted up.
14. There is a generation [4], whose teeth are as swords, and their jaw teeth as knives, [Daniel 7:7 "teeth of iron"] to devour the poor from off the earth, and the needy from among men.
15. The horseleach hath two daughters, crying, Give, give. There are three things that are never satisfied, yea, four things say not, It is enough:
16. The grave; and the barren womb; the earth that is not filled with water; and the fire that saith not, It is enough.
17. The eye that mocketh at his father, and despiseth to obey his mother, the ravens of the valley shall pick it out, and the young eagles shall eat it.

How can a "fourth generation fig" understand he is in his fourth generation when he does not even know he is a fig? And there is only one other here that I can imagine might have "seen" the eagles, ravens, and vultures of which I speak:

pterodactyl_cap2.jpg

emoticon-giggling.gif

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
terry said:
Perhaps, it would have been better had I not told anyone and so no one could receive a prophet's reward? I just don't get that.
Then let me comment on this, I have seen you reference a prophets reward in several treads.

First lets find out what it is that a prophet speaks in relationship to his words VS speaking the words God has placed in his mouth or told him to speak.
In ether case I'm not going to go to the trouble to prove this point by pulling scripture, I am going to presume this is common knowledge among believers.

DEFINITION: A prophet is a man who speaks to men on behalf of God the message he has received from God. Prophecy is the declaration and illustration of the principles of the divine government, whether in the past, present, or the future. Prophets were God’s specially called and inspired messengers. They were "holy men of God who spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit" 2 Peter 1:21

In my statement above, what is it that we believe? We believe the words of the Prophet not the prophet the man but the prophet under the direction of God.
a couple of basics

1 They were sent from God. These men claimed to be speaking from God and for God. "Thus says the Lord" was a clear emphasis of their preaching. The content of their message is proof that they were inspired of the Lord. Of course many of those that spoke or wrote "thus says the Lord" were already recognized as prophets and of course the people accepted or recorded the word as being Gods word to them.

2 Prophets were always calling the people to repentance and revealing God’s will to man.

3 All prophecy is centered in Christ. It is a testimony of Jesus Christ. He is at the center of prophecy because He is the central theme of all the Scriptures. No one, or anything can share that center stage with Him. Bring every prophecy to Christ in order to see it in its true light.

4 God's revelation is progressive. Each message builds upon other revealed truth from God.

5 I would also like to note that the indwelling of the Holy Spirit unto all believers had not yet come to be in the times of the OT prophets, it would seem only logical to understand that God used Holy men "prophets" to communicate his intent "salvation",his will "expectation" and warnings, to those that believed. As well as the promises to those that find their way, or rather find His way in their lives.

I'm going to ask you to put your mind in neutral for a moment and think about reward a prophets reward, what was it the prophets had that many in the OT did not?
They had a relationship with God a direct line of communication a heart for God. IMO this is the highest reward God give us, to be in His presence to be close to know Him and then to relay that which we have heard to those not yet near.

Terry If you start focusing on the Lord, having ascended the steps to his throne, to be at his feet and sharing what you have heard an seen you may well be a prophet. Or start helping others to ascend the steps you have tread by the power or reward of a prophet.

Prophets know what good gifts are. There not distributed by God because we honor the prophet, we honor, reverent and desire what's in the prophet.

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
Olam Haba
Perhaps also what many people fail to understand is that the prophets expounded TORAH to the people. When a prophet said or wrote: "Thus saith YHWH" it generally follows that his oratory is ALREADY written in shadows and types somewhere in Torah but no one fully understood it before that time, (Torah being generally considered the five books of Moses). It is always a new revelation from what has been written rather than implying an auditory conversation with the Most High and a totally new revelation, (likewise any vision must comply with what is written). The same thing happens with Paul when people take his words out of context and believe him to have been given something never before revealed to anyone else, (and thus a different Gospel than what Yeshua delivered to the disciples). The same is neither true of Paul but rather that the things he teaches were never before revealed until Yeshua revealed them in the Gospel accounts. When Paul says "by the Word of the Lord" he either means something written in Torah or in the Gospel accounts concerning the doctrines of Messiah. :)

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
I like your inclusion of Paul as a prophet, most don't or wouldn't think Paul a prophet under the general definition that is tossed around today.

"holy men of God who spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit" 2 Peter 1:21

A prophet doesn't necessarily have to be a seer of yet future events, he is moved to speak in the power of the Holy Spirit a message to people at anytime and place he is moved to do so. In the broadest definition a prophet is the empowerment of the Holy Spirit.

In context of the OT, prophets had the Holy Spirit, something that is now available to all men, though I sometimes question it's presents in everyone today that makes the claim. It would seem that by self proclamation every tom dick and harry is born of the Spirit, much less those that claim the mantel of a prophet.

3 All prophecy is centered in Christ. It is a testimony of Jesus Christ.
He is at the center of prophecy because He is the central theme of all
the Scriptures. No one, or anything can share that center stage with
Him. Bring every prophecy to Christ in order to see it in its true light.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Amen, I agree... :)

Revelation 19
10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. But he said to me, “See that you do not do that! I am your fellow servant, and of your brethren who have the testimony of Jesus. Worship God! For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.”

Blessings!!!

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
Olam Haba
Yes, and perhaps the "prophets" should look a little closer at what Paul actually states concerning these things:

1 Corinthians 14:36-37 KJV
36. What? came the word of God out from you? or came it unto you only?
37. If any man think himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge
that t
he things that I write unto you are the commandments of the Lord.

Not many of the modern self-proclaimed "prophets" are expounding the commandments of the Lord ... :(

stefen

Mar 3, 2013
Chennai, India
After studying the Bible, it shows me the following explanation about Prophets.

1st category is the people who are born as prophets. For eg: Elijah, samuel, ezekial, jeremiah etc..! And John the baptist, Agabu and three daughters of philip.

2nd category will be by the gifts of Holy spirit. In this Paul, Peter, etc will come under this category.

So, Prophet by birth is a special call from God. They stand for Holy people. They won't fear for any kings and rulers in this world. Their words will be like sharp edged knife.

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Rex wrote: " In context of the OT, prophets had the Holy Spirit, something that is now available to all men, though I sometimes question it's presents in everyone today that makes the claim. It would seem that by self proclamation every tom dick and harry is born of the Spirit, much less those that claim the mantel of a prophet "

Many here must think I want to spend time here discussing myself... I DO NOT.

Is it your contention no prophet ever told another they were a prophet? Please stop. Does God's Word say prophets have never told anyone who or what they are? Sorry, that is not in God's Word. What is in God's Word is that even when Jesus told others - they did as you have done... figured that if you have to tell someone who you are, then you are a fake. This has been 2,000 years and still the same antiquated false wisdom prevails? You need to grow up and be somebody.

Remember I offered anyone with a proper test to step forward... you cannot step forward yet you taunt me? Not good. Ask God how to test me, until you get an answer - I suggest your taunts be directed at those fake "claimers" and be sure to leave me out of that mess. I agree - they need attention, guidence and deliverance for surely they are not one of the Two Witnesses.

Understand this... it has been said here that the Two Witnesses would not spend time here on the internet. yet I tell you this is the greatest highway of information one can find - so where else would I be? Sharing in the diverse perspectives of God's word within a Christian forum is better than confinement in a Church with only one path being taught. So where else should I be? To those that posted a like idea - you did not think this through.

To all those that wish to taunt me:
On the net and in Christian forums I can amass a great deal of knowl;edghe and different perspectives to ponder while I await my timme to commense. I can study it in Church via a Christain forum or on the net seeking world events without great expense and so my time is greater than if I attempted travel to learn these things.. so where else should I be? Surely your wisdom has failed you, accept it and lets move on. I have told who I am - one can accept it, deny it or just hold their tongue and be skeptible, I would much rather spend my time addressing other issues than trying to get those who can only deny for deny's sake to hold their tongue. EVERYONE HERE that has NO Proof or Evidence yet taunts me or denies me is displaying thier lack of wisdom and descernment. And your not smart enough even to understand this? Do you realize not holding ( when all you have is denial without proof or evidence ) your tongue, has demerits to it? ( Unless, I am a fake... and so continuing to taunt me is your mode of "self-protection" for your errors when it is proven you are wrong about me? )

Give these fake "claimers" enough rope and they will hang themselves, you don't even need to taunt them, just give them rope. And you should not taunt them, because sooner or later a real one will show up (me) and you will do as you have done with all the rest. ( 2,000 years later, and few have learned from others mistakes, until it becomes you own? )What you are doing with me is; putting a noose around your own neck and I do not like that. You are embarrassing other Christains. Back up, regroup, hold your tongue and let us move on.

You will not be able to get passed this wisdom, you will only be able to ignore it or go around it with more bad wisdom. So, I ask this, that you fully understand what it is I posted here before you post a responce to it. I will be able to give you rope.

Inoticed no one has put BONE in their headers. All that should have and have not are merely Self Righteous.

Brothertom

All for Jesus no matter the cost.
May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
A proper Test:

Have you ever been called directly , face to face, eye to eye by the risen Lord Jesus? & called up by Him? Has He ever called you by name,? Has he ever commanded you what to speak of? Has He appeared to you in other venues to protect & encourage you? Were you there when the sons of God rejoiced in the beginning, & He created you, & embraced you, & immersed in Great Glory, calling you by your title? "The Holy seed of God?" & then aware of being sent to the womb you would be born out of?

Have you ever appeared before Him in Heaven, & approached by the same woman in Heaven that John the Apostle saw, & approached by her?...& been there in the presence of another man, so disciplined? Have you seen the Treasure box of Heaven, & held it, where the Throne was visible, as He who sat there was too? Have you seen the servants of the Lord & the angels ministering to Him as they walked across the Sea of Glass to present their offerings to Him?

Have you seen, & heard, the Heavenly choirs approach the Lord, high & lifted up, & present their offerings to Him in beautiful worship? Have you smelled the beauty of Heaven, & the anointing oil, as Shekinah Presence poured out? Have you ever opened this glory? or shut it up?

Have you been called by the Father by name, separate from the Lord Jesus, and had Him commit audibly speak a commission a Commission over you ? among the World church? Have you seen Shekinah ever? Have you ever brought authentic healing to His body, or cast out real demons? Has He spoken to you with His real voice? Do you know your Heavenly name, as all the prophets did? Have you seen the sacred White stone that your name is written on? Have you seen the Books in Heaven that will be opened on THAT DAY? Have you ever possessed the Arm of the Lord as your own? Has the Lord ever given you tangible gifts in the Spirit of authority, & Warfare? Do you know of the Belt Buckle of the Lord?

Have you ever been taken away in the Spirit by the Lord? Has He ever revealed to you His very own Secret Places that He enjoys in the Universe of great Beauty, & taken you there with Him...to enjoy them, as a friend, and as a corresponding word to you for your life on Earth?

Have you ever been in the prescence of Satan multiple times? Has the wicked one ever been allowed to take you away into his domain...the Throne rooms of Hell, & capture you? Have you ever heard the Thundering voice of the Lord deliver you there by Command? Have you ever met the one & same Prince of Persia that the Archangel Michael warred with, as Daniel waited by? Has he ever grabbed you, with a tangible hand, as big as a car?

Have you ever warred against Jezebel? Have you seen the Queen of Heaven herself? Have you ever felt the pain of her spear? Have you ever seen her armies marching? Have you ever seen the war class angels? Have you ever seen their ancient weapons? Have you ever met Krishna, the demon of the east? Have you ever been taken by the Synagogue of Satan in Jerusalem, away into their meeting, & be confronted by their powerful, manifested demon, & be temporarily blinded by him? Have you ever been confronted by the world wide Wikken Satanists, that carry the ancient ways to honor Satan, & have them carry you away to attack you, & see yourself delivered by the word of the Lord, multiple times?

Have you ever seen a heavenly angel face to face, eye to eye, & beheld his beauty. Have you seen the metallic hues of gold, silver, & copper blended into his complexion in perfection, & his eyes of azure twinkling with light & purity & approval. Have you seen his hair? Have you seen the warring angels of the Lord? Do you know what their armor looks like? Have you seen the Contours of Mercury upon them, that enables them to travel into & out of time itself? Have you ever been made a Eunich by them? Have you felt their power...that could destroy a city in moments, & tear down hundred foot wallls at a gesture? Have you seen the swords they carry? Have you experienced the terror they manifest?

Have you ever been taken to the day of your death? Have you experienced it, with real blood flowing from your body? Have you been taken by the Lord on that day, to be dressed by angels in rooms, preparing to present you to the Lord? Were you aware of another human man there with you? Have you been before Him on that day, arms raised, as His LOVE & Glory poured from His Being, in Tsunami Waves hundreds of feet tall, poured over all of Heaven in manifest power beyond man's ability to describe? Have you ever worshipped Him there? Have you mutually expressed you love to Him at Heaven's Throne? ...on the day that you enter Heaven?....received by the Lord Jesus, High & lifted up?

Has the Lord ever taken you in the Spirit to show you things to come? Do you understand the things that are coming upon the Earth? by His lips? Have you ever seen the Judgment Seat of Christ? Have you seen the innocent aborted received at His Throne as the Lord spoke His Mercies...& heard His voice? Have you seen the soul of a baby aborted? Has He ever given this word to you, & transferred that burning Heart of passionate love into your breast? to carry it? Has He appeared to you in a Shekinah Cloud, to reveal His name & nature?

Or.....have you been watching the clouds one day, & a buffalo head appeared, & some initials formed of you & your family, & a pool cue bridge too, that identified you as your skill in pool, & this alone designated you as one of the Two Elijah-type prophets to come?

Forgive me for any pride in this Terry...but my fear for you is that delusion will carry you away. I'm not putting any value on myself; it just doesn't matter. I am called under the ROYAL TITLE OF BROTHER...& this is to the least of the brothers & sisters on the Earth, & what matters to God is that we learn to manifest Agape Love. "If I have all faith!" & have not this, I am nothing. 1 Corinthians 13. Love. Titles can be foolish.

Paul, the greatest of brothers, & maybe the most anointed, Got his education in Heaven...from the lips of Jesus himself! as did John. Did you ever hear them bragging? or designating themselves as something? because of revelation? These men wrote the Word of God, & manifested Jesus as NOTHINGS to themselves, & everything to the least of the family of God in Holy Agape Love...They were simply good sons, & good brothers to God's family. Not once did they ever expect honor, or identity in their calling, or revelation alone, nor did they demand it. This is what we all are called to.

We are called to bear fruit to God; Deny ourselves....& be possessed by God. We are what we are. All of us can have our names blotted out of the book of Life. I know I can...I can step into that corner over there & worship Satan...if I wanted...& lose my soul, as Baalim....but I think not today. In the end, if we endure & overcome by the blood, by our true testimony, & not love our own selfish way on Earth, but His Way....Loving Jesus, & not despising His scourgings & harsh training, we will become like Him, & when we learn to love like Him, we will be received...on that day. Jesus loved the lepers alone, the demon possessed without hope, and travelled to the solitary to heal and restore. By proclaiming our position as prophetic, or more, to attain respect of mere men, is delusional.

There is a big family awaiting us with a long marriage supper too, & we will have an eternity to get to know them, in a perfected & beautiful life. Are you any better & above the Gadarene Demoniac or the demon possessed prostitute Magdalena there? No! Your just part of a family that rests in His eternal love...the same love that God Himself imparts to all of us.

The exalted 24 Elders that surround His Throne of Glory....out of the billions & billions of souls born on Earth both before & after the flood....remove their Crowns & cast them before the feet of Jesus lifted up, & proclaim that he is alone worthy....knowing that every human saved has nothing, absolutely nothing that he is worthy of. I am worthy of the lowest Hell....but I was shown mercy. This is the attitude of Paul the apostle every breath on Earth after the Lord knocked him off his horse, & revealed His mercy to him. To think that your calling as a prophet or apostle or evangelist or even an Elijah figure simply doesn't matter, & it should not. "It is not he who runs, or he who wills, but God who shows mercy. Jesus died for you & me.

Pelaides

Jul 30, 2012
I cant believe how blessed i must be,To be able to witness this historic event.Here we have 3 prophets in one place at one time.

stefen

Mar 3, 2013
Chennai, India
Angelina said:
Okay, so I have met about five people now, on various Christian forums who believe that they are the Elijah or the spirit of Elijah who is part of the two witness in these last days. I have noted that these believer's have a few things in common.

1. They are from the US
2. They are on Christian forums trying to convince others that they are the one that is spoken about in the
word.
3. They are not part of a Church body
There are lot more these type of people in other countries as well. We cannot come to a conclusion that they will be from US. And those 2 prophets acts would be entire different and we cant see those type of boldness in our lives. I think this is not time to expect them. It will happen at end times..

Angelina said:
Q.1. What do believer's look for when determining who this Elijah is and do we really have to? :huh:

2. Why is it that these latter day believer's think that they are in the spirit of Elijah when John the Baptist
did not recognize it of himself John 1:19, 20, 21 but Jesus did? Matthew 11:13-14, Matthew 17:12-13

The above question brings me to different areas. One is the Human should taste death once he born on this earth. But 2 people in the Bible have left to heaven after this renewed earth and heaven is created and the one is Moses whose body was not found in earth, even Lucifer fought with Michael angel in Jude 9. God have buried Moses in Moab, But no man knows it. Even Satan didn’t find where it is..! God must have resurrected Moses body for this end time purpose. Thats why Michael and Satan had argument in the above verse. And second person is Elijah who left to heaven with body. The same Elijah and Moses have appeared in heaven @ Transfiguration Mountain @ Matt 17. No one else will appear, as no one has reached heaven with body as of now. I think most probably these two person will come and preach gospel and will taste death in this world. Moses representing the Law and Elijah, representing the prophet, both testified for God. Elijah’s mission was predicted in Mal 4:5, Matt 17:11

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
You missed Enoch and just because Moses's body was not found did not mean he did not die. Even if he died he could have been taken, body and all to Heaven - in the same fashion as the Two Witnesses.

Brothertom... these people have not seen or heard anything except maybe a small tiny experience designed to bring them toward the Lord but not asking them to do anything except for themselves. Who are these people that call themselves Christians yet rebuke prophets without any proof or evidence, doing to the prophets of today what their ancestors did to the prophets of old? All for the sake of attempting to reveal false prophets, they make themselves false Christians. Many times I have said ; give a false prophet or a "claimer" ( A person claiming to be something he/she is not ) enough rope and they will hang themselves. This use of DOPE wisdom makes them a DOPE. They are what they spew. God NEVER requested anyone to reject anyone from being a certain man of God with no proof or evidence, however prophecy was written displaying the opposite.

By the way - looking at the posts after mine - where I said they will not get around it they have showed up squirming. I have not seen one of them write a post saying what I write is quite different form the posts made by those other claimers. And I know it is true because I have seen the posts of claimers many times and I know how limited their thinking is.

Oddly enough there people cannot get past the idea that Elijah is not one of the Two Witnesses because he did not taste death... and as if the REWARD shall be STRIPPED from him! God odes not take back rewards...dang. The verse saying everyone is appointed to die the first death...is not fully understood... the 144,000 will not taste death before Armageddon... those taken in the Rapture will not taste death before Armageddon, and I expect Elijah will return in a earthly body when HE WANTS to for God does not take away rewards.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hi stefen,
There are lot more these type of people in other countries as well. We cannot come to a conclusion that they will be from US. And those 2 prophets acts would be entire different and we cant see those type of boldness in our lives. I think this is not time to expect them. It will happen at end times..
I agree about prophets coming from other countries but was saying in my O/P that I have met 5 who believed that they were the last days Elijah. These five had some things in common. One point was that they all came from the US. :) I also agree that the timing of Elijah's appearance is too early based on some events that still need to happen according to the word.

The above question brings me to different areas. One is the Human should taste death once he born on this earth. But 2 people in the Bible have left to heaven after this renewed earth and heaven is created and the one is Moses whose body was not found in earth, even Lucifer fought with Michael angel in Jude 9. God have buried Moses in Moab, But no man knows it.
Even Satan didn’t find where it is..! God must have resurrected Moses body for this end time purpose. Thats why Michael and Satan had argument in the above verse.
This is true but please remember that Moses died and he was buried. Just because no-one knows where his body is, it does not mean that Michael or Satan did not. The reason there was an argument over his body was because Moses at one point did not believe God enough to sanctify him as Holy before the children of Israel. I believe that this was enough for Satan, the accuser to demand legal right over him in death.
Numbers 20
10 And Moses and Aaron gathered the assembly together before the rock; and he said to them, “Hear now, you rebels! Must we bring water for you out of this rock?” 11 Then Moses lifted his hand and struck the rock twice with his rod; and water came out abundantly, and the congregation and their animals drank.
12 Then the Lord spoke to Moses and Aaron, “Because you did not believe Me, to hallow Me in the eyes of the children of Israel, therefore you shall not bring this assembly into the land which I have given them.”

1 Corinthians 15:56
The sting of death is sin, and the strength of sin is the law.

Please also note: that Jude 1 was actually about dreamers who pollute their bodies reject authority and heap abuse on celestial beings [like satan] compared to Michael who did not dare to accuse him but rather said "the Lord rebuke you."
Jude 1
8 Likewise also these dreamers defile the flesh, reject authority, and speak evil of dignitaries. 9 Yet Michael the archangel, in contending with the devil, when he disputed about the body of Moses, dared not bring against him a reviling accusation, but said, “The Lord rebuke you!”

And second person is Elijah who left to heaven with body. The same Elijah and Moses have appeared in heaven @ Transfiguration Mountain @ Matt 17. No one else will appear, as no one has reached heaven with body as of now. I think most probably these two person will come and preach gospel and will taste death in this world
John the Baptist was said to have had the spirit of Elijah so I do not think that the OT Elijah would re-appear but one who comes in the spirit of Elijah. Elijah did not have a written genealogy so I would not be surprised if Elijah was probably not of this world anyway, that is why he went up to heaven in a chariot of fire.
Moses representing the Law and Elijah, representing the prophet, both testified for God. Elijah’s mission was predicted in Mal 4:5, Matt 17:11
I have already quoted that Moses came representing the Law and Elijah the prophets on my blog and also on another thread here somewhere because the Lord gave me a revelation of this...however - Please check out Revelation 11:10. These two witnesses are both prophets! :) so I doubt very much that God will raise another up like Moses as a last days witness...

Shalom!

stefen

Mar 3, 2013
Chennai, India
I have even more points to re insist that Only these two will come at end times.. If we study on the topics of what is paradise, Lazarus story, Where did Jesus gone after His death on cross, Samuel came up from earth and some more verses speaks about the holy people died in OT and some verses in revelation, we can come the above conclusion that Moses and Elijah have to come to the earth at end times.

And the resurrected body would not be like ours (may be), As Jesus came inside the closed doors also, He suddenly appeared in lots of places after he was risen. So, It has more possibility that these two will come with their own body at end times.. It has very less chance that their spirit will work in any two of the people in the end times.

Thanks

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
Olam Haba
terry said:
You missed Enoch and just because Moses's body was not found did not mean he did not die. Even if he died he could have been taken, body and all to Heaven - in the same fashion as the Two Witnesses.

Brothertom... these people have not seen or heard anything except maybe a small tiny experience designed to bring them toward the Lord but not asking them to do anything except for themselves. Who are these people that call themselves Christians yet rebuke prophets without any proof or evidence, doing to the prophets of today what their ancestors did to the prophets of old? All for the sake of attempting to reveal false prophets, they make themselves false Christians. Many times I have said ; give a false prophet or a "claimer" ( A person claiming to be something he/she is not ) enough rope and they will hang themselves. This use of DOPE wisdom makes them a DOPE. They are what they spew. God NEVER requested anyone to reject anyone from being a certain man of God with no proof or evidence, however prophecy was written displaying the opposite.

By the way - looking at the posts after mine - where I said they will not get around it they have showed up squirming. I have not seen one of them write a post saying what I write is quite different form the posts made by those other claimers. And I know it is true because I have seen the posts of claimers many times and I know how limited their thinking is.

Oddly enough there people cannot get past the idea that Elijah is not one of the Two Witnesses because he did not taste death... and as if the REWARD shall be STRIPPED from him! God odes not take back rewards...dang. The verse saying everyone is appointed to die the first death...is not fully understood... the 144,000 will not taste death before Armageddon... those taken in the Rapture will not taste death before Armageddon, and I expect Elijah will return in a earthly body when HE WANTS to for God does not take away rewards.
Tell us all how you were slain terry? How were you offered up? How did your death bring glory to God? The death of Peter brought glory to God just as it was foretold by the Master, (and the death of Peter is written in the New Testament whether you have "seen" it or not). This is yet another test which we are in fact commanded to perform, even by the Law, (we are also admonished in the New Testament to "test or try the spirits"). Even Cornelius was slain and his testimony was brought before the brethren at Jerusalem to give glory to God; and the brethren did eat of the testimony of Cornelius and all his household which were born into the house of God at Jerusalem though they were formerly Gentile proselytes to the house of Judah, (knowing the baptism of John). Peter delivers the testimony of Cornelius himself to the brethren after receiving the vision and command to "Rise up, kill, (slay) and eat!" If the testimony of a prophet does not somehow include his Patmos-Killing, (like John) then the same is nothing more than a "live goat" with his own blood still coursing through his veins. In such a case we are strictly commanded NOT to partake of the offering. Likewise your offering MUST be brought to the Door of Tabernacle, (Yeshua is the only Door) otherwise it is a sacrifice unto devils, (Leviticus 17:7 KJV). If you were a prophet you would at least know and understand these things from Torah. :)

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Jesus himself confirmed that John came in the spirit of Elijah, Matthew 11:13-14, Matthew 17:12-13, although John did not recognize it of himself, John 1:19, 20, 21....why would it be any different now? :huh:

Shalom!!!