Wow, I'm the ONLY member logged in ....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Seems that the site was down and no one could log on….must be fixed now….
Actually, the site was up on Sunday. It was odd to come on and no one was here but me, and no new posts. lol
The site went down the next day.

Reactions: Nancy

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The server was giving me time-out errors up until about 10 minutes ago. Strange that you and Helen were able to post Sunday.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow! I wonder why some were able to be on and not others. It was down for me yesterday. And oddly enough, @Helen's post didn't show up for me on Sunday. I checked. It didn't show up for me until this morning. So strange.....

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But I can guarantee ...when He takes me out of here, I don't want to come back. lol

1 Thessalonians 4:17
[17]Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, the site was up on Sunday. It was odd to come on and no one was here but me, and no new posts. lol
Huh! You must have a pass from God to have gotten on, even Angelina nor lforest could get on, LOL! Must have been weird with nobody else on.
xo

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Huh! You must have a pass from God to have gotten on, even Angelina nor lforest could get on, LOL! Must have been weird with nobody else on.
xo
It was very odd ...lol. But there were robots on the forum. What in the world does that mean?! LOL! Oh ...and after I posted, I saw @MatthewG online ...but only for a few minutes. Lol

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think for many of us it was down sunday. I could not log in at any time on Sunday. I had a page open from Sat night, and Sunday morning I tried to refresh it and nothing..

You must have been special that sunday..lol