Wow, I'm the ONLY member logged in ....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I could access it sunday but then it went down sunday night. And it was out yesterday.

Reactions: Mayflower

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, this site address timed out. And when I'd Google thinking maybe the URL had changed and the site appeared in the search results, when I clicked the URL I was taken to a page with a message that the domain name was for sale.
I thought that CB had closed.
I saw the same thing, I was a member of another christian site, Wasin the middle of a deep discussion with a few people. I guess that site got hacked, and the damage was irreparable. They never reopened the site, which was sad.

I feared that happened to this site.

Abigail

Jan 29, 2022
Brookside
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I saw the same thing, I was a member of another christian site, Wasin the middle of a deep discussion with a few people. I guess that site got hacked, and the damage was irreparable. They never reopened the site, which was sad.

I feared that happened to this site.
If you don't mind me asking, which site was that?

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was very odd ...lol. But there were robots on the forum. What in the world does that mean?! LOL! Oh ...and after I posted, I saw @MatthewG online ...but only for a few minutes. Lol
I do believe it was a server went down during the cyclone that passed by NZ. This is what Angelina had mentioned...I enjoyed alone time with God in prayer and worship so, it was kind of a good thing as, don't you think we should all of us, take a break from this or any other site, to reflect on Him and His word? But all the same, I am VERY happy we are up and running again!
xo

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do believe it was a server went down during the cyclone that passed by NZ. This is what Angelina had mentioned...I enjoyed alone time with God in prayer and worship so, it was kind of a good thing as, don't you think we should all of us, take a break from this or any other site, to reflect on Him and His word? But all the same, I am VERY happy we are up and running again!
xo
I agree. I take a lot of breaks anyway (which is why I don't post daily). I may come on and skim for a couple minutes during the day, but don't participate too much.

I did spend some time listening to this playlist and praying.❤️

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It did seem like the server was down.
I don't know who whipp media is, but I registered on a similar site also operated by them called "Christian Forums".
It seems a bit more regulated than this one and has a similar format, but each forum has its own rule sets. I saw posts there from a number of regular posters here.

The only difference I noted (other than more compartmentalization of the forums) is that they charge for membership into a more private environment and allow you to "gift " membership to others. I'm wondering if the site is intended to replace this one as a profitable venture.

Now I'm more curious about the owners/operators and their purpose in sponsoring these sites.
The only Whipp media I found through Bing search is a limited liability company registered in Texas. I'm guessing this is just another intelligence gathering site. Maybe the administrators know something of the owner/ operators.

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think you will ever have to worry about that lilygrace.
Even if i do eventually get banned i just forgive those who do so . Out of great love is why i warn and would correct .
All reminders are good for our soul . The reminders of JESUS is good for the lambs .
Now , on that note its time to raise those hands and let the glorious Lord be praised .