Y'all, I am going

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
aw look at all the nice stuff about me :D:D:D:D:D

thanks, all <3 Love you too!

I didn't do a very good job at leaving, did I? ...I got what I needed out of it, and it was fine, but I have a short attention span and it is a place for a long attention span.

Reactions: Lambano and farouk

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey all,

I could not message some of you privately as I had intended. It wouldn't let me.

I made the decision to move to Baptist Board. Haven't done anything on it yet cause need to get things done at home first.

If any of you are there, I'm Duckie. I need some old school gospel. I need to get to the root of Scripture, for my relationship with God, and I trust many of you will support me in that.

Much love
- FYD
First things first--"the elementary principles of Christ", then "press on." This is what the church is instructed to do.
  • Therefore, leaving the discussion of the elementary principles of Christ, let us go on to perfection, not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works and of faith toward God, Hebrews 6:1
  • Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me. Philippians 3:12
All the best to you!

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I didn't do a very good job at leaving, did I? ...I got what I needed out of it, and it was fine, but I have a short attention span and it is a place for a long attention span.
I can't believe I missed your return, Ducky. Oh, how we all missed you! You gotta tell us how the Baptist Board went!

:D

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can't believe I missed your return, Ducky. Oh, how we all missed you! You gotta tell us how the Baptist Board went!

:D
Very nice people, but ... I'll quote Charles Dickens from a book that's too uncomfortably long for me to read. (Great Expectations)

"Mrs. Joe was a very clean housekeeper, but had an exquisite art of making her cleanliness more uncomfortable and unacceptable than dirt itself."

I didn't want to touch anything and didn't really feel comfortable. Was a bit self-conscious. Bit strict there.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Tell me about your experience in the pews fluff fluff.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Physical ones?

Haven't gone yet! But for the other one post #26
yeahhhhh, ....It's the 'nice' folks who concern me. It's like the girl following Paul calling out 'these are the servants of God showing us the way to salvation'
Their measure for me is recognised by their 'nice' words .... :)

Reactions: BarneyFife

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
NICE

When nice was born the angels wept
and Satan was a grinner
for truth now had a counterpart
which made him look a winner.

That polished smile with interest feigned
an act to win an Oscar
a heart annealed, with pride displayed
aspiring of the all star.

Ahhhh, nice, she walks the pleasant way
with flattery as companion
a single unit, how they dance
as if they were the champions.

Observer with the practiced eye
will watch as she undresses
yet baring all holds no surprise
in spite of her caresses.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
NICE

When nice was born the angels wept
and Satan was a grinner
for truth now had a counterpart
which made him look a winner.

That polished smile with interest feigned
an act to win an Oscar
a heart annealed, with pride displayed
aspiring of the all star.

Ahhhh, nice, she walks the pleasant way
with flattery as companion
a single unit, how they dance
as if they were the champions.

Observer with the practiced eye
will watch as she undresses
yet baring all holds no surprise
in spite of her caresses.
Hey, this is a family show. :D

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Lambano

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Hey all,

I could not message some of you privately as I had intended. It wouldn't let me.

I made the decision to move to Baptist Board. Haven't done anything on it yet cause need to get things done at home first.

If any of you are there, I'm Duckie. I need some old school gospel. I need to get to the root of Scripture, for my relationship with God, and I trust many of you will support me in that.

Much love
- FYD
Did you get assistance @Duckie?

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey all,

Much love
- FYD
You should go through my video Bible study on youtube.

It covers the entire Bible in 10, 1 hour lessons on picture charts.

It is a crash course on what the Bible is all about.

The content is the best you will ever find.

Reactions: dev553344

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Marvel not if the world hates you , it hated JESUS CHRIST first . Simply pray for those who persecute you
who hate you . Now let all that draws breath praise the glorious and wonderous LORD .
JESUS CHRIST the only name whereby one can be saved . Let the glorious KING be praised my friends .
And rejoice when persecuted . Great is the reward of the lambs in heaven . So let all praise and rejoice in the glorious Lord our savoir
and our redeemer .